Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY GUYS HAVE A ? FOR U GUYS  (Read 10444 times)
bruteforce750

MY LIFE MY BRUTE750 AN MY TRX 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 10:55:52 PM »

Its about the overall package.

Banshee: fast in a staight line, 14 year old tech
700: can have monster power, not as nimble as a 400/450
400: performance can equal a 450 with $$$
450: good usable power, handles well
With equal riders the 450 fits best on a mx track.

MY SON AN THE BANSHEE WAS RACING IN A STRAIGHT LINE

Banshee is broke or rider is scared. (a banshee can run 90+mph with a few mods)
Call it a good day for the kid. There will always be someone faster tomarrow. Smiley

lol i know man that's why i was wonder but he beat both an he gave 1 of them a 1 lenght to

IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 11:00:55 PM »

dont race out front of 5A man thats how the cops come and it will get shut down if people keep doing this. everytime i see people racing out front the cops show up. yeah its fun i got a raptor i would love to do it too but its not the place for it. its also pretty dangerous you got the on and off ramps for I95 right there
yea

Bruteforce750, take this as constructive criticism, don't just blow it off and when something terrible happens you'll be like, oh sh*t. Like JohnF said too, drag-racing on the road there is what gets the cops out there and this is the closest place for me to go and ride. Myself and many others would be upset if it was closed down because of careless riders... Hmmmm, Holeylands ring a bell..?

i now u guys always trying to start something so w/e i now cops will come that's y i said yea so if u got something bad to say don't say because u guys think you own every body on this forum

You're really going to resort to common stereotypes? Come on, im not trying to be out of line here just stating the obvious, yet easily avoidable on your part.

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2008, 11:20:16 PM »

oo ok i see thanks

IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS
Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »

dont race out front of 5A man thats how the cops come and it will get shut down if people keep doing this. everytime i see people racing out front the cops show up. yeah its fun i got a raptor i would love to do it too but its not the place for it. its also pretty dangerous you got the on and off ramps for I95 right there
yea

Bruteforce750, take this as constructive criticism, don't just blow it off and when something terrible happens you'll be like, oh sh*t. Like JohnF said too, drag-racing on the road there is what gets the cops out there and this is the closest place for me to go and ride. Myself and many others would be upset if it was closed down because of careless riders... Hmmmm, Holeylands ring a bell..?
holeylands was not closed due to careless riders at least that is SFWMD stand it was to the destruction of the land  Wink and mabye some money on the hush hush

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
bruteforce750

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 05:45:50 PM »

thanks gato

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com