Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: went to a gun show to day and it was incredibly packed lots of scared people  (Read 4238 times)
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:54:25 PM »

there was a gun show today and tomorrow up here in Melbourne so me and my dad when to see if we could get a good deal on a gun.well when we got there there was about 3000 people there. i was talking to this guy behind me and he said for the past three years hes been there the most he seen was about 400-500 people on both days.there was so many older and younger women buying small guns that would fit in there pursesand taking the consealed weapons course.they were talking about obama is why there buying the guns and stuff.me and my dad bought guns but not there it was way to pack you could hardly move.i bought a winchester 30/30 lever action and my dad bought a 12GA Remington 870 super magnum. the reason we bought them is because obama will raise taxes on guns and ammo 500%

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »

the gun show was not the only place packed with gun buyers the place were my dad bought his was packed too it was a little gun store called ammo attic.i bought mine at dicks sporting goods and this guy came in and bout 23 boxes of 9mm shells  which cleaned them out and another guy came in a bought  2 shot guns and 10 boxes of shells while i was deciding which one to get. there was about 12 people there looking at gun and the guy that sighted in my scope said it been like this for about 3 weeks

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »

I have heard alot of the same.... And thanks for sharing....  Hey perhaps the gun sales will boost the economy, just a joke folks, but it would be nice.  I was at the races last night, and I heard a lot of chatter too, people are concerned, not only about this but what might happen.  I know this topic will probably get moved to political, but from I was hearing last night, is ppl are worried that someone might make an attempt on Obama's life, and that will cause riots and stuff.

I for one did not vote for the man, nor do I agree where he stands on various issues, such as Gun Control.  But I surely do not want to see any attempt on his life, he is our President elect, and like it our not.  PPL wanting to make an attempt on his life will not solve anything, it will only make matters worse. 

But I will say what I heard last night from ppl, was that they were concerned.... And they are taking measures to ensure their family would be safe, and that is really a sad day in America..... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 06:10:39 PM »

The wife and I took the CWL course last Wednesday.  I bought the S&W Compact MP40 (40 cal hand pistol) and I bought the S&W Compact MP9 (9mm hand pistol) for the wife.  Spent over $1,000 on the guns and another $300 for the course.

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 08:55:56 PM »

Long live paranoia!!! I'm making a killing selling my AR15's to people who are freaking out over this!

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 11:01:23 PM »

The wife and I took the CWL course last Wednesday.  I bought the S&W Compact MP40 (40 cal hand pistol) and I bought the S&W Compact MP9 (9mm hand pistol) for the wife.  Spent over $1,000 on the guns and another $300 for the course.
I think the wife and I are about to run down the CWL road too. I think its time, crime is horrible and my wife and I don't want to become victims.  Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Mrmud

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 07:09:41 AM »

Long live paranoia!!! I'm making a killing selling my AR15's to people who are freaking out over this!
That's taking care of you fellow Americans glad your making a killing.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 09:09:52 AM »

Why is everybody freaking out?  Obama is supposed to be bringing Change We Can Live With.  Everything is supposed to be better; don't have to pay our mortgages anymore, don't have to get a job, free health care, free ice cream and kool-aid.  What happened to Utopia?  All this Change was supposed to make people happy and secure and now you are running out and buying guns and ammo.  What happened?   Sad

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:08 AM »

Why is everybody freaking out?  Obama is supposed to be bringing Change We Can Live With.  Everything is supposed to be better; don't have to pay our mortgages anymore, don't have to get a job, free health care, free ice cream and kool-aid.  What happened to Utopia?  All this Change was supposed to make people happy and secure and now you are running out and buying guns and ammo.  What happened?   Sad
The far right scare tactics must actually be working. Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 04:42:47 PM »

That's taking care of you fellow Americans glad your making a killing.

LOL, you interested in buying one?

If people are going to act stupid and spend their money foolishly, I'm going to get some of it.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com