Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TT & Flat Track Race at Thunderbowl Speedway- 11/22/08  (Read 26668 times)
01ZX12R
Supreme Member

Its all fun and games till the flag drops!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 12:52:52 PM »

Dave your not alone I am going with one also

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132
BlasterBoy#92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »

Well you guys havent scared me off  . I'm game for some follow the leader, and I'm game for $500 but as for lining me up with some ladies i do like to play fair so i will stick with the guys. If my schedule allows I will be there on the 6th for TT and flat track so does that mean if i win in the open class in TT and Flat Track thats $1000 for me?. I'm not up for the challenge on two wheels i will stick to four.If all goes well I will see you all on the 6th and so you know i'm not just a keyboard racer and I dont like to ride dirty either so no worries there. Im out there to have some fun and now win some money.

Kyle

Cool man, hope to see you out there!   Cool
I sure hope there is a better turnout then last race, it was fun, but wish the hole gang would had showed!  Smiley
Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »

Well you guys havent scared me off  Sad. I'm game for some follow the leader, and I'm game for $500 but as for lining me up with some ladies i do like to play fair so i will stick with the guys. If my schedule allows I will be there on the 6th for TT anf flat track so does that mean if i win in the open class in Tt and Flat Track thats $1000 for me?. I'm not up for the challenge on two wheels i will stick to four.If all goes well I will see you all on the 6th and so you know i'm not just a keyboard racer and I dont like to ride dirty either so no worries there. Im out there to have some fun and now win some money.

Kyle

OK Kyle, I hope you do show. No its not $500 for each. Its for one or the other. It doesnt matter though because you're not going to beat these boys on their home track your first time out. It just aint gonna happen.   
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »

Will there be a window open at the registration building for placing bets?

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
fastrnrik
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2008, 11:46:15 AM »

I think there's a bunch of 'em that could hand him his azz. Travis, Bud, Cabana, Wayne, Jody, Raymond, Derek, Scott, Dave W, Dave B, Brady if we could keep him from crashing(I couldn't resist), the list goes on and on. We'll have my Raptor done soon, so he's welcome to come git some of it too. Better yet, lets line him up with Lisa Cabana, Lauren, and Paige and see what happens. Dem girls are straight fast as he!! too.

Ha Ha. We must have scared that punk off. He hasn't been in here talking smack lately.

Real funny d!ckhead. I recall seeing you bounce off the ground in turn two once or twice also.
BlasterBoy#92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »

Ya, but turn 2 has you name written all over it, all the visors that were nailed up on the wall proves it!  Grin
sorry couldn't resist! Cool

Fast66071

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2008, 08:35:50 PM »

I think there's a bunch of 'em that could hand him his azz. Travis, Bud, Cabana, Wayne, Jody, Raymond, Derek, Scott, Dave W, Dave B, Brady if we could keep him from crashing(I couldn't resist), the list goes on and on. We'll have my Raptor done soon, so he's welcome to come git some of it too. Better yet, lets line him up with Lisa Cabana, Lauren, and Paige and see what happens. Dem girls are straight fast as he!! too.

Ha Ha. We must have scared that punk off. He hasn't been in here talking smack lately.

Real funny d!ckhead. I recall seeing you bounce off the ground in turn two once or twice also.

it IS real funny. funny as heII! i mean c'mon bro the turn aint named after me. in your defense- i know all the visors hanging up on the wall aint yours............................

......but a lot of em are! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
HillKiller
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »

Dave your not alone I am going with one also
   Good to have some company! C'mon in, the water's fine!  Grin

www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines

Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor