Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gators.  (Read 16978 times)
jbbj220

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2008, 01:11:37 PM »

what flavor cookie would you like? this was a Florida conversation. Your probably a band wagoon fan. Are you even from Bama? Do you know any one in Bama? Or you just like them because there good? Its not where your from its where you pay your bills at.  Represent your city son.

I know it is a Florida conversation but someone did bring up the SEC championship game and the last time I checked Alabama is playing in that game. Also for your information I was born in Ala. have a brother that played football in Ala. have been a Bama fan longer than you have been on this earth through thick and thin. And yes UF might beat them in the SEC champ game but you and all of the rest of the nation had better watch out as next year was to be our year not this year.

ROLL TIDE

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2008, 01:53:19 PM »

what flavor cookie would you like? this was a Florida conversation. Your probably a band wagoon fan. Are you even from Bama? Do you know any one in Bama? Or you just like them because there good? Its not where your from its where you pay your bills at.  Represent your city son.

I know it is a Florida conversation but someone did bring up the SEC championship game and the last time I checked Alabama is playing in that game. Also for your information I was born in Ala. have a brother that played football in Ala. have been a Bama fan longer than you have been on this earth through thick and thin. And yes UF might beat them in the SEC champ game but you and all of the rest of the nation had better watch out as next year was to be our year not this year.

ROLL TIDE

we'll see, there are no seniors on the first 2 strings for Floridas defense and there are just a couple on offense.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »

ROLL TIDE

like i said before its not where your from is where you pay your bills at! REPRESENT YOUR CITY SON!!!!  i hate changing my conversation about how the CANES are going to be the best next year and how we own the Gators and  every other team in our state but i will. I think Bama has no chance to beat the Gators. Besides that loss to Ole Miss they have pretty much man handled every other team the played. Looks like Tebow is averaging atleast 1 rushing touchdown per game maybe more. Dam i hate talking good about the Gators. GO CANES.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

I haven't chimed in for a few days so I will now.  The Tide are gonna roll themselves right out of the national title game following their loss to Florida.  I can see it now.....Texas Tech vs. Florida for the title....David vs. Goliath.....TEXAS TECH....NATIONAL CHAMPS.....can you feeeeeeel it ?

LOL

p.s. GO CANES !!

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »

Virginia Tech who?
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 12:25:19 AM »

Anyone care to say that the Gators arent the best team in the nation now? That was what, the 3rd or 4th best defense in the nation? What defense? And thats not a defense that plays crappy schools, its a defense that has a SEC schedule. Look out everyone. Its gonna be OU vs UF for the title. Two of the best offenses in the country vs two of the best defenses. Florida will win by 21 or more. Im calling it now. You heard it here.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 04:35:25 PM »

You keep bringing up your sec division like if that matters. Didnt you guys leave our division? If so dont you think it was never to play us again? Please dont reply with you left to play harder teams cuz thats just silly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com