Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gators.  (Read 16984 times)
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2008, 05:04:45 PM »

The Canes should one more title in their trophy case anyways.....the 2003 Ohio State game was a crock of chit

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
rancher1

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

Hows that old saying go wait till next year as always...HA ha ha ha
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 06:22:32 PM by rancher1 » Logged
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

The Canes should one more title in their trophy case anyways.....the 2003 Ohio State game was a crock of chit

That game was the most depressing game i have ever seen in my life. I went from high fiving all my friends in the house to complaining like a big baby. Horrible call.
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

get over it. bunch of babies.  Wink
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2008, 11:28:31 PM »

Hey atleast we have a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP to talk about. Grin
26YFZQUAD

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

well the rivalry is 28-26 for the canes so I would hardly say that's a  whooping and yes we did lose to ole miss  but when miami moves to the sec and plays the teams we play then you can talk ole miss is probably better than ranked acc teams and so far miami has played 3 ranked team florida state, north carolina and florida all 3 where losses you have still got georgia tech so ya'll might get one win over a top 25 team and yes you do have more national championships i'll give you that but if miami was in the sec it might be a different story
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »

I'm so tired of hearing about the SEC....blah blah blah.....whats that old saying, excuses are like @$$holes  Cool

So many teams in the SEC are overrated this year it isn't even funny.  And UF got a very high ranked recruiting class.....don't try and inflate the mediocracy of Ole Miss.....

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 03:12:33 PM »

well the rivalry is 28-26 for the canes so I would hardly say that's a  whooping and yes we did lose to ole miss  but when miami moves to the sec and plays the teams we play then you can talk ole miss is probably better than ranked acc teams and so far miami has played 3 ranked team florida state, north carolina and florida all 3 where losses you have still got georgia tech so ya'll might get one win over a top 25 team and yes you do have more national championships i'll give you that but if miami was in the sec it might be a different story

I like b.graves respond alot better. His are simple and straight to the point. You my friend are making excuses for your team. Like i mentioned before i think the Gators would be ranked #1 if they didnt lose to a unranked team. I simply mentioned we lost to better teams and the games we lost we actually had a  chance to win. We are playing with rookies and keeping up with our division thats not an excuse its just a simple fact. This year the Gators are alot better than the CANES. Next year i dont think we will be saying the same. And yes we do have more NATINAL CHAMPIONSHIPS than any football team in the state. Dam that feels good to say.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2008, 03:24:11 PM »

I like b.graves respond alot better. His are simple and straight to the point. You my friend are making excuses for your team. Like i mentioned before i think the Gators would be ranked #1 if they didnt lose to a unranked team. I simply mentioned we lost to better teams and the games we lost we actually had a  chance to win. We are playing with rookies and keeping up with our division thats not an excuse its just a simple fact. This year the Gators are alot better than the CANES. Next year i dont think we will be saying the same. And yes we do have more NATINAL CHAMPIONSHIPS than any football team in the state. Dam that feels good to say.

Clapper       Boxer      Toast

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »

If the SEC is such a cupcake conference then why did both FSU and Miami decline the SEC some years back. They said, "We want to be in a conference where we can win every game and have no real competition". Explain that. Note, not an exact quote but close enough, I got the point across.
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2008, 09:38:43 PM »

I dont recall no one saying cupcake anywhere. But i will agree with the cupcake comment anyways it makes your division sound soft.
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 01:45:56 AM »

I dont recall no one saying cupcake anywhere. But i will agree with the cupcake comment anyways it makes your division sound soft.

might as well said it. you guys were bashing it saying it was overrated. you know that miami would have a much worse record in the SEC than they do now. what conference is better? the big 12? we'll see that theyre not come january.
26YFZQUAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »

686 I'm not making any excuses I'll be the first to say that florida sucks even if they win against miami they  sucked they should have dominated ya'll but they didn't what i am saying is that everyone on here could argue that the sec is the hardest conference in college football so if miami was in the sec they might not have as many national titles as they do
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:51 AM »

I understand. Its the woulda, coulda, shoulda thing.  Anyways we got tough games coming up this week and next week that can possibly kick us out of our race. So before i continue my trash talking i'll atleast wait untill after the game on Saturday.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 11:27:01 AM »

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, blah blah blah.  It's simple.  Not playing in the SEC isn't the reason Miami has all those national championships.  I didn't see any SEC team beating them any of those years in the title game.  That was a stupid argument LOL. 

And if you go back and read my posts I did not say the SEC was a cupcake conference.  The past decade it has been the toughest.  I said that this year its not the toughest conference, the Big 12 is.  And I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind can disagree with that THIS year.  And yes, the SEC is overrated this year.  Look at the teams that were supposed to be the big hype and haven't played up to expectations (Auburn, LSU, Georgia) and then you have the teams that normally are much better (Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina).  The results speak for themselves.

And as for the quote about not wanting to play in the SEC.  Please find the exact quote and who said it before using that quote as the basis to your entire argument lol.  There is a lot that goes into which conference a team will play in and what the schedule will be (and the schedules are made years in advance).  Maybe it made better sense financially to play in the ACC, who knows.  But to argue about what conference Miami plays in is a moot point.  It's a done deal, it is what it is, you play the cards that you are dealt.  Maybe in 10 years the Pac-10 will be the toughest conference.  Probably not but no one knows. 

You win your games in your conference and hope for a favorable BCS spot.  It's a stupid system but that's all we have right now. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2008, 12:05:43 PM »

EXACTLY! DAM THAT WAS A SMOOTH COMEBACK!!!
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 06:40:14 PM »

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, blah blah blah.  It's simple.  Not playing in the SEC isn't the reason Miami has all those national championships.  I didn't see any SEC team beating them any of those years in the title game.  That was a stupid argument LOL. 

And if you go back and read my posts I did not say the SEC was a cupcake conference.  The past decade it has been the toughest.  I said that this year its not the toughest conference, the Big 12 is.  And I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind can disagree with that THIS year.  And yes, the SEC is overrated this year.  Look at the teams that were supposed to be the big hype and haven't played up to expectations (Auburn, LSU, Georgia) and then you have the teams that normally are much better (Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina).  The results speak for themselves.

And as for the quote about not wanting to play in the SEC.  Please find the exact quote and who said it before using that quote as the basis to your entire argument lol.  There is a lot that goes into which conference a team will play in and what the schedule will be (and the schedules are made years in advance).  Maybe it made better sense financially to play in the ACC, who knows.  But to argue about what conference Miami plays in is a moot point.  It's a done deal, it is what it is, you play the cards that you are dealt.  Maybe in 10 years the Pac-10 will be the toughest conference.  Probably not but no one knows. 

You win your games in your conference and hope for a favorable BCS spot.  It's a stupid system but that's all we have right now. 

some of the teams may be overrated but the conference is the toughest in college football. ill give you tennessee, a real let down to the conference this year, kentucky however, when were they ever good? SC isnt really a good team either, but, lsu, uga, alabama, florida, even ole miss are all very god teams that have to play each other week in and week out, just cause bama and florida are the 2 best teams in college football by far doesnt mean that lsu and uga wouldnt beat teams from other conferences like ou and osu in the big 12 or usc or whoever.  if uga played texas and texas played like they did last week, uga would slaughter them if they played decent. the sec championship game is the national title game. everyone knows that. theres no question. you will see. im done arguing until florida or bama win the title. them ill be laughinh I disagree off at youre opinions.
rancher1

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »

some of the teams may be overrated but the conference is the toughest in college football. ill give you tennessee, a real let down to the conference this year, kentucky however, when were they ever good? SC isnt really a good team either, but, lsu, uga, alabama, florida, even ole miss are all very god teams that have to play each other week in and week out, just cause bama and florida are the 2 best teams in college football by far doesnt mean that lsu and uga wouldnt beat teams from other conferences like ou and osu in the big 12 or usc or whoever.  if uga played texas and texas played like they did last week, uga would slaughter them if they played decent. the sec championship game is the national title game. everyone knows that. theres no question. you will see. im done arguing until florida or bama win the title. them ill be laughinh I disagree off at youre opinions.
Clapper Toast
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 07:19:37 PM »

If they Gators make it to the National Championships you dont have to laugh at me because i will be cheering for them. I only dislike the Gators when they play the CANES. Them making it is still good enough for me because its a team coming out of Florida. You can laugh if any other team makes it you like. I personally hate Bama and thats only because of there backstabbing piece of horse $hit coach that left the Fins hanging. So i would love to see them lose this weekend versus LSU i just dont see that happening. At the end of the day the CANES still hold the record for most NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS in the state of Florida. Yeah i know we suck this year and all that good stuff but i look at this year like a loooong pre-season untill next year. Next year our players are gonna have facial hair and its gonna get NASTY.
rancher1

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

I'm so tired of hearing about the SEC....blah blah blah.....whats that old saying, excuses are like @$$holes  Cool

So many teams in the SEC are overrated this year it isn't even funny.  And UF got a very high ranked recruiting class.....don't try and inflate the mediocracy of Ole Miss.....

blah blah blah!!!! Cry
jbbj220

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »

All I can say to you UF and UM fans is, 12 national champions, 21 SEC champions. If you can't guess which team I am talking about they are 10-0 right now and UF is 9-1.

ALABAMA --- ROLL TIDE ROLL

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »

what flavor cookie would you like? this was a Florida conversation. Your probably a band wagoon fan. Are you even from Bama? Do you know any one in Bama? Or you just like them because there good? Its not where your from its where you pay your bills at.  Represent your city son!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »

All I can say to you UF and UM fans is, 12 national champions, 21 SEC champions. If you can't guess which team I am talking about they are 10-0 right now and UF is 9-1.

And you beat LSU in overtime 27-21, Gator's beat LSU 51-21 no contest. Not talking trash, just stating the facts.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
686RAPTOR

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2008, 09:24:19 PM »

And you beat LSU in overtime 27-21, Gator's beat LSU 51-21 no contest. Not talking trash, just stating the facts.

not trying to defend Bama because i dont like them but a win is a win.
B. Graves

Go Gators!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2008, 10:22:04 PM »

well, Florida is gonna put a 1 in that spot where the zero is. just wait.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com