Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what other forums do you visit(currently a battle of ford or chevy lol)??  (Read 15854 times)
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008, 08:25:19 PM »

no we are real men and drive FORDS   only lil boys wear bow ties

dont even start... ill own you... lol
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2008, 08:27:51 PM »

fullsizechevy, floridasportsman, and here on atvflorida is mainly were i go. occasionally ill go on the bassresource forum or maybe the tinboats forum.

when im looking to have a bit of fun ill hit the ford ranger forums sometimes lol
you got to send me a link to that i would love to visit that site. Cool

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2008, 09:20:31 PM »

no we are real men and drive FORDS   only lil boys wear bow ties

its not my fault   you cant handle the power and the sleek look of the fords. we take the cake in off road and on too.  Wink

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2008, 09:32:14 PM »

no we are real men and drive FORDS   only lil boys wear bow ties

its not my fault   you cant handle the power and the sleek look of the fords. we take the cake in off road and on too.  Wink

uhg... we arent going to start this are we... lol, give me a solid reason how ford is better and ill defend it, its easier that way lol
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2008, 09:52:24 PM »

Fords  win more medals, trophy, or what ever you wanna call it at any event they go to.  i am not talking all   fords win but   they always come out on top

2008 brute force 750

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2008, 04:05:48 PM »

Fords  win more medals, trophy, or what ever you wanna call it at any event they go to.  i am not talking all   fords win but   they always come out on top

ok... ill give in and start an argument. fords motors are a joke, the 5.4 triton is a pathetic excuse for a motor compared to the ls based chevy motors, their diesels don't come close, and they dont even have solid front axles anymore...

Sofa Peeky

lol
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2008, 04:31:33 PM »

I would like to take a ride in the new coil over solid axle dodge, to see what it rides like.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2008, 05:00:01 PM »

I would like to take a ride in the new coil over solid axle dodge, to see what it rides like.

im actually very interested in that new truck they got out now with the 4 link rear suspension, i bet a lift kit for the thing must cost a fortune.
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »

go on nascar.com and look up total wins a year by make and it will tell you bout the winning medals part

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2008, 07:44:09 PM »

i am talking truck pull and at drag strip stuff like that where real people build them  mudholes fords always  and will always  out do a chevy. i must say   a chevy gets better mpg  but does not have close to enough power

2008 brute force 750

fishfry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2008, 07:44:46 PM »

River Ranch Riders

http://riverranchriders.com/

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2008, 08:15:47 PM »

i am talking truck pull and at drag strip stuff like that where real people build them  mudholes fords always  and will always  out do a chevy. i must say   a chevy gets better mpg  but does not have close to enough power

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2008, 08:16:45 PM »

when it comes to building something, nothing compares to a chevy. the after market pretty much revolves around chevy. lets put it this way, the 6.0 that chevy gives you in a pickup truck is a true performance motor, its used in anything from a  corvet, to any form of racing. whens the last time you saw a race car with a 5.4 triton in it... ford motors arent very performance oriented. i mean, if you know anything about performance, you know a 5.4 is not even close.
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2008, 08:25:31 PM »

i watched a old episode of junk yard wars last night and the blue group called the model -ts (a group of ford designers fabricators etc.ford people from ford) want to know what they used to build there off road machine??? a Chevy 4x4 frame Chevy font an rear axles Chevy motor Chevy tranny Chevy transfer case. then the host of the show asked them why did they make a Chevy machine instead of a ford since the work and build ford vehicle the team leader said cause we need something heavy,powerful,strong and reliable to make it through the whole course.yup thats right

crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2008, 03:24:49 PM »

you all are like lil brain washed people   u cant think out side the box 

2008 brute force 750

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2008, 05:01:52 PM »

you all are like lil brain washed people   u cant think out side the box 

i find ford fans to be brainwashed, becasue they never have any good reason why ford is better, and little to no technical knowledge about trucks at all but they just like them becasue its a ford, or their dady owned a ford. for the most part, i feel chevy just makes a beter truck, im not saying that every truck ford ever made is garbage becasue thats simply not true, chevy just overall has always offered alot better product imo, so im a chevy fan...
ern

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »

305sr.net
floridastreetscene.net
floridastreetscene.com
JDMsouth.com
highlifter.com
4chan.org
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »

when it comes to building something, nothing compares to a chevy. the after market pretty much revolves around chevy. lets put it this way, the 6.0 that chevy gives you in a pickup truck is a true performance motor, its used in anything from a  corvet, to any form of racing. whens the last time you saw a race car with a 5.4 triton in it... ford motors arent very performance oriented. i mean, if you know anything about performance, you know a 5.4 is not even close.

The Ford GT, Ford GTX both have 5.4s, Although, not really a triton, since its a 4 valve per cyl, aluminum block, super charged motor. Z06 gives it a run for its money and the ZR1 matches it in numbers for a little more on the price tag than the GT. But if you want the feel of a real race car, that is legal, and don't want to spend a million on a Mclaren F1, Mercedes CLK-GTR, or an Enzo, Pretty sure the Ford GT is the top choice by many. Now that they have introduced the Ford GTR(which they should have done in the first place) It is really going to own everything especially with a 427 cranking out 850 horsepower and 850 ft pounds in a mid engine car.

When it comes to Nascar, chevy is always on top, but...For cripes sake, Nascar is pretty much all the same. Chevy uses a 350 punched out to a 360, ford uses a 351 cleve punched out to a 360, and if you took the decals off all the cars, you probably couldn't point out a chevy from a ford. The only thing that really gives it away these days are the fake grills and fake headlights.

When it comes to world class races, such ass Le Mans, Sebring, Road Atlanta, the Chevrolet corvette always wins the GT1 class, pretty much always, but they have never had an overall win. Ford has with the original Ford GT40 back in the late 60s which would hit speeds in excess of 248mph( and it would get there insanely quick), and if you go to any of the Sebring races, and listen to the announcer, they announced that if they were to bring back the 1966 Ford GT40 It would beat just about anything on the track today including most of the prototypes.

I like both companies, and it comes down to basic economics. Ford and Chevy are both substitute producers. If you just had chevy, you wouldn't have the best technology or car, if you just had ford, it would be the same. But with both, competing to give society the best car or truck, look what we get, top of the line stuff. Look at the difference in technology, power, and ridability from today, to 15 years ago.

Can't really bash one or the other, both have deep history, and I'd be happy to own Chevy, Ford, or Dodge, as long as it aint a little jap yota Grin.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 11:04:44 AM »

Can't really bash one or the other, both have deep history, and I'd be happy to own Chevy, Ford, or Dodge, as long as it aint a little jap yota Grin.
thats right x100
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 11:06:20 AM by GENERAL-Z » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com