Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking NEWS-Palin abused power of her office  (Read 11549 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2008, 09:23:36 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6004368&page=1  , man when these right wing republicans lie it makes them look even worse since they are supposedly the party of religious values.
mongo

Stupid Hurts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

They are only the party of religion when it benefits THEM (for you idiots.....in other words...when they use the religious for votes by catering to their faith).

Too obvious for the intelligent.

Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!
BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

I am supposed to only speak about riding, but I am curious did you read that article and understand it Fish? Even the liberal media had to say it was found she was in her positional rights.

Now Where can you ride in the northern part of this state???
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 07:32:21 PM »

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/obama_under_fire_for

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6004368&page=1  , man when these right wing republicans lie it makes them look even worse since they are supposedly the party of religious values.

Hey PINHEAD, werent you asked to leave?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 09:05:28 PM »

I agree with Chillin. Now we have another retard with nothing but political posts BeReasonable.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »

Probably Fish's new alter ego.

Chillin and I had a darn good day of riding today.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2008, 09:34:40 PM »

Chillin and I had a darn good day of riding today.

Cool. We had a great time at L-cross racing round 2 of the SSQSA XC series.

Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »

~~~~ X 2 ~~~~
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 12:03:42 AM »

~~~~ X 2 ~~~~

Nope it's not fish, He is not the one to leave and come back under a new name. 
BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 09:24:20 AM »

I agree with Chillin. Now we have another retard with nothing but political posts BeReasonable.
Thats a nice thing to say about a new member especially from a moderator. I hate to tell you guys but a major election is 3 weeks away and unless you don't care about what happens with your Country I suggest you do some research so you are informed on election day. Call me what you will but I can multi task so I can Ride ATVs and read up on the candidates as well as post info. I have asked about a place to ride in North Florida (I live in Lake City) with not one answer, I guess I will travel to my old spots in Georgia they are only 3 hours away or maybe I will research riding spots in Florida.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 09:33:56 AM »

http://floridaatv.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=71

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2008, 09:39:50 AM »

Thanks for the link .That looks like a pretty cool place to ride. Have you been there?
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »

BeReasonable, there is a whole section on this site about WHERE TO RIDE.  You may want to check it out.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2008, 09:44:21 AM »

Thats a nice thing to say about a new member especially from a moderator. I hate to tell you guys but a major election is 3 weeks away and unless you don't care about what happens with your Country I suggest you do some research so you are informed on election day. Call me what you will but I can multi task so I can Ride ATVs and read up on the candidates as well as post info. I have asked about a place to ride in North Florida (I live in Lake City) with not one answer, I guess I will travel to my old spots in Georgia they are only 3 hours away or maybe I will research riding spots in Florida.

We all realize the election is coming up. 99% of us are also sick of the political posts. When someone signs up for an ATV site and posts nothing but politcal stuff, it makes you wonder why they are here. Sorry for the cold welcome, but if I had it my way I would delete the political stuff as fast as it's posted. There are plenty of other sites for that stuff, I don't understand why people have to bring it here.

BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

BeReasonable, there is a whole section on this site about WHERE TO RIDE.  You may want to check it out.
Thanks Renmus, I will check it out. When I first got to the site all I saw was the home page which had about 10 threads showing mostly all political, I did not even see the forum page till a few hours later,I just used the small serch results bar and clicked on open discussion part.

We all realize the election is coming up. 99% of us are also sick of the political posts. When someone signs up for an ATV site and posts nothing but politcal stuff, it makes you wonder why they are here. Sorry for the cold welcome, but if I had it my way I would delete the political stuff as fast as it's posted. There are plenty of other sites for that stuff, I don't understand why people have to bring it here.
All I saw when I signed up was 90% political posts so what was I to think?Huh
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2008, 10:10:43 AM »

Thanks Renmus, I will check it out. When I first got to the site all I saw was the home page which had about 10 threads showing mostly all political, I did not even see the forum page till a few hours later,I just used the small serch results bar and clicked on open discussion part.

Well with a screen name like BeReasonable it makes me wonder why you signed up??
I think you need to recalculate your math.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 10:12:17 AM by TRX450R_Racer » Logged

BeReasonable

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »

Well with a screen name like BeReasonable it makes me wonder why you signed up??
I think you need to recalculate your math.
I think I will just find a new place, I have plenty to add to the ATV scene but I don't feel very welcomed here so I will leave. Sorry for any heart ache I may have caused you. I was only following suit with what I had seen posted. Good luck to you and everyone.
digginfool
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »

We all realize the election is coming up. 99% of us are also sick of the political posts. ..., but if I had it my way I would delete the political stuff as fast as it's posted. There are plenty of other sites for that stuff, I don't understand why people have to bring it here.

Frank, have to call you on this one.  Look at the description of this section, as defined by Bones when he created this site.

Open Discussion
Talk about whatever you like. Inappropriate threads will be deleted without notice.

It's one thing to be a Moderator, quite a different thing to be a censor.  I say to you as I would say to anyone who disagrees with a particular channel, station, paper, article, book, etc.,  If you don't like what you see, turn the channel, page, etc.  Free discussion is what makes this country unique and as much as we all are irritated by the senseless ramblings of a few, this is what makes the USA what it is; a FREE democracy.  So, when you say if you had it your way you would delete anything you care not to read, you are really saying you don't want anyone to have a say about a subject that you don't want to read about, which adds up to nothing more than censorship.  So, until such time that Bones says it's an Open Discussion to talk about whatever we like about ATVs, these discussions, and many others such as hunting, pit bulls, crime, religion, et al, will continue until they have run their course.  In three weeks, there will be nothing left but the gloating.  After that, it should all be over.  Your attitude has apparently run off a new member who may actually have had something to bring to the table on other threads, perhaps even some that you enjoy reading, as well as a potential future financial contributor to ATVFlorida.  I urge your restraint in the future.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »

X 2 .....no matter who we vote in we are so SCREW so who really cares my kids will pay for this for a very long time ... why cant we just RIDE
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:12 PM »

Run off a new member or an old with an alter ego? How many members on this site have several current screen names.I also welcomed & told them to STFU about the stupid political crap. I would rather see new members enthused about riding than have ones who join (or open up a new name), not even introducing themselves start in on the drama immediately.How many potential ATV enthusiasts look at this forum & say who the heck cares about politics I just want info on riding and don't join because there turned off by it. I would rather have 10 of those than 1 of the other.

Hi my name is ....I  live ......here are a few pics of me bustin it up........I race....I ride a Ute & drink the hell out of bud light.....etc..

Or hello this is my first post......Dem and or Rep suck...............

Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2008, 12:23:57 PM »

X 2 .....no matter who we vote in we are so SCREW so who really cares my kids will pay for this for a very long time ... why cant we just RIDE

x3 Wink

FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2008, 01:49:41 PM »

when will this stop. 

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2008, 01:54:53 PM »

when will this stop. 
NOV 5
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »

doubt it.  people will be rubbin it in eachothers faces on who won and who didnt.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com