Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mulberry MX track...  (Read 4992 times)
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 05, 2005, 10:27:24 PM »

Guys, this has to be a "Diamond in the Ruff". I've heard about this place but always thought that it was some (Make Shift Track). Well today my plan was to go to Bartow and the gates were closed Angry. Called Quick Track in Lakeland... they were closed too. One of my buddies (Thanx Dre) told me by phone, "Man let's go to that track in Mulberry!" Since this was our last option we did. Boy let me tell you how awsome that place is. The track is nice and wide. Not too long but at the same time it's not short. The jumps aren't big air but they do get you up a bit. No crazy whoop sections either. This is the most quad friendly track I've ridden thus far. To me, it's even more quad friendly than Bartow. They run 20min sessions but b/c of the low quad turnout he's currently running the quads w/ the beginner dirtbikes Embarrassed. At times this was alil frustrating b/c some of those lil suckers would get in the way. We had a nice turnout of quads today and he said he was getting ready to seperate us from the bikes. Next time he will. This place is open on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 10 - 5. No racing though, just practice which is fine for me. Riding fee is only $15. I'm telling you guys, check this place out b/c it's definitely worth the money Grin.

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 08:13:15 AM »

Where is this place located? Sounds Pretty cool

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 08:26:45 AM »

It's a small town about 15 miles south of Lakeland. Here's the adress (2700 State Road 37 South/ Mulberry, Fl. 33860)
It'll be on your right hand side if you're traveling south on Highway 37. He said approximately 2miles down.

T2
Supreme Member

It's Better To Be The Predator Than the Prey

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 08:45:57 AM »

Sounds like a good track to for me to practice on. Looks like we will have to make a group ride there. Wink

53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 11:29:16 AM »

it was a great track. the only thing i dislike about it is some of the jumps have a huge lip on thim but then there not very big jumps. the only jump that was fun was the triple i hit it once came a little short and hurt my collar bone a little bit but thanks to elka i rode harder than i thought i would not bad for being off the bike for 4 weeks and still having a briken collar bone. and im also glad we went there $15 with out membership and $10 with thats cheap.

did you see that one section of the track next to the whoops during inermission they shut the whoops down and use that part of the track but it was to muddy.

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Ride1Rob
Supreme Member

YFZ 450!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 07:13:01 PM »

Believe me, those lips weren't bad at all. Compared to Bartow that doesn't have any lips yes, but if you ever ride Hard Rocks Sand track you'll see some nice sized lips. Were you the red headed kid on the Blk Raptor? You were ridin' that track pretty good. I was the guy on the white YFZ450 w/ the red graphics kit.

53yfz450
Supreme Member

Following hurts more than Leading!!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 07:24:06 PM »

yeah that was me Grin thanks not bad for still having a broken collar bone. Tongue the lips were great dont get me wrong but the jumps were to short it was still fun i think im going to bartow on thursday. i really want to hit the big double and triple. Grin

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  http://HTTP://GANDGRACING.COM CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

http://myspace.com/jakegunn53

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.
Lost Soul

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 08:43:38 AM »

Anyone riding Mulberry on the 8th? I'm gonna try to make it out there after 1pm.

I'll be on the black 450R.

Stop by, say Hi!

Lost Soul

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com