Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McCain a communist sympathizer?  (Read 9600 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:59:35 PM »

Very interesting video and some reading from Vietnam war hero's  http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=10604  also some of this was also circulated by the one and only Bush (so it must be true).

Do you really want to vote in a traitor, I don't.
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

Very interesting video and some reading from Vietnam war hero's  http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=10604  also some of this was also circulated by the one and only Bush (so it must be true).

I am not saying that this is fake, but how do you know that it is true? anyone can film a bunch of older folk and have them say whatever they want, money talks, and what do you have backing that bush circulated this? im not disagreeing but i am asking what do you have to back this up.

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 09:20:55 PM »

I am not saying that this is fake, but how do you know that it is true? anyone can film a bunch of older folk and have them say whatever they want, money talks, and what do you have backing that bush circulated this? im not disagreeing but i am asking what do you have to back this up.

Nothing as usual. He can talk some crap but never answers any direct questions or backs up his BS with facts.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists.

(remember the pilot of this flight was from Richmond , MO )

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United States of America ... A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremist) and a man whose lifelong friends and mentors include validated communists, racists, and enemies of the United States and he in his 40's.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Barack Hussein Obama...

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 09:52:17 PM »

Here we go again Huh Bang Head

I'm gonna try to NOT post on any topic related to politics.It is a total waste of time. Vote your way be proud of it & keep it to yourself. Let the better man win. God help us because in the grand scheme of things we are all in it for ourselves. Nothing these politicians do will help any one of us directly.

MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 09:54:01 PM »

Dammmnnnnnn!!!! z400 that was totally auzzzuummmm Fantastic facts. NOT ALL MUSSLIMS ARE TERROIST BUT ALL TERROIST ARE MUSSLIMS

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 10:05:04 PM »

Your right MedicMudder not all Muslims are Terrorists but all Terrorists are Muslims.

I usually don't post in these political threads because its useless and will go down hill either way. None of us are gonna change each others opinions.

I was just tired of hearing about Osama...

I mean obama... Shocked

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »

Nothing as usual. He can talk some crap but never answers any direct questions or backs up his BS with facts.

http://www.bartcopnation.com/dc/dcboard.php?forum=8&topic_id=522&az=show_topic    Here ya go TRR (you know what that means),  does all this mean its fact, NO.  I was not there but these guys that are saying this are not some bunch of wackos, one of them was a senator I believe I just don't remember his name.  So with these guys that were in the same Vietnamese prison camp as McSame saying these things and then the Bush administration spreading the same thing, I think it looks pretty true to me.

BTW, I was out to dinner and that is why it took me a while, I do have a live ya know.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 12:27:58 AM »

you know fish most of us dont care what you have to say  Shocked we cant fix the problem and neather can you the only race we care about is this weekend at L-cross ...why dont you just go away because we are not even going to vote because we dont care ... just take your stuff and go home  Grin
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2008, 01:04:58 AM »

you know fish most of us dont care what you have to say  Shocked we cant fix the problem and neather can you the only race we care about is this weekend at L-cross ...why dont you just go away because we are not even going to vote because we dont care ... just take your stuff and go home  Grin

Too Bad   Cry Cry, don't read it if you don't want to, no one is holding a gun to your head.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 07:04:30 AM »

http://www.wfial.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=artTerror.article_1

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 03:11:02 PM »

Too Bad   Cry Cry, don't read it if you don't want to, no one is holding a gun to your head.

LOL.....you guys will never learn.....

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »

Wow this might be the very first coherent sentence that he has ever said.

Anyway,  "The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything." That quote alone should be reason enough to not vote for him. Its amazing that people just are so blinded by the crap that he spews that they cant really see who he is. The people who he associates with are america hating communists / terrorists. Names arent even worth mentioning at this point they have been said and yet people simply ignore the fact.

What i find even funnier is this latest pile of crap you are throwing out here. Talking about witch hunts in alaska and getting a bunch of idiots to go on camera and say that mccain might or might not have done these things. First of all your video is from a noname site. Second how the hell do they know what he did or said in those prisions. Third, lets put your sorry ass in there and see how long it takes you to crack. He was in there for years and years under constant pressure and demands. So mabye he finally said something. It really didnt make a difference in the end anyway. Obama sat in a church for 25 years and listened to a preacher once say "Not god bless america god *%&^ america!" You want to call someone who served our country a traitor? Yeah right ok. All this in the end just makes you look more desperate. There are piles of evidence accusing obama of his past ties. And all of the sudden these half ass statements that are pure lies are comming out about mccain and palin. Do you really think if her husband wanted to break up the united states or what ever you said, dont you think that it would have been found out long before now? Kind of funny I think.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 07:33:23 PM »

Yep, that thought has gone through my mind a time or two.  I just never brought it up for the fear of being made a nut-job...  But sense you did... Wink

To be honest w/all you, and at the risk of being called a nut-job, but if there ever was time for that to happen, it would be now.  Though I am so sure this is going to cause a bunch of posting, and unfortanately I will not be here.  If any of you ever read the Bible, it would surely put that thought in your head.  And for all of those who never read the Bible, trust me, this ain't a ploy not to vote for him.  Because to be honest, and as a Christian, if it were the time, than nothing we could do would stop it, it is what is.  But as Christians, all we can do is pray. 

That's where I think alot of people dont get why I feel the way do, what makes me lean towards a candidate one way or another.  I am a Christian, first and foremost, I can NOT vote for anyone that is against the core of my beliefs.  I am drawn to the candidate that has the same beliefs that I do.  And no offense to anyone, honestly, cuz now I am going into Religion, and oh yea I get that, regardless, it is because of my faith in Christ, that I could never vote for Obama.  He says he is a Christian, but see, I know he is not.  Because to look at his records on things such as paritial birth abortion, which is so far from Rowe vs Wade, but to allow a baby that was aborted and was viable, in other words old enough to live (way past the current rowe vs wade); and to say the mother was correct in not allowing medical attention to that baby, and then to have some watch that baby struggle and die, it sickens me.  And if you don't think that is what happen, again, do a little research.  That type of stuff, I do not care, that goes against my core as a Christian.  Mock me if you want, but I stand by my faith in God. 

And just to make myself clear, this is not the ONLY reason why I wont for Obama, but regardless of his record, or anyone's record, if they past a bill that supported the death of an infant in that matter, I would NEVER vote form that person.   

Again, hate me if you want to, love me if you can (Toby Keith)....  That is so me... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

Well at any rate..... Signing off....

Hope y'all have a good weekend...  Time for a little R & R.....   Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 08:30:24 PM »

http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/bible/ma.stm
http://gbgm-umc.org/umw/bible/crusades.stm
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 08:33:28 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 08:36:40 PM »

Wow this might be the very first coherent sentence that he has ever said.

Anyway,  "The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything." That quote alone should be reason enough to not vote for him. Its amazing that people just are so blinded by the crap that he spews that they cant really see who he is. The people who he associates with are america hating communists / terrorists. Names arent even worth mentioning at this point they have been said and yet people simply ignore the fact.

What i find even funnier is this latest pile of crap you are throwing out here. Talking about witch hunts in alaska and getting a bunch of idiots to go on camera and say that mccain might or might not have done these things. First of all your video is from a noname site. Second how the hell do they know what he did or said in those prisions. Third, lets put your sorry ass in there and see how long it takes you to crack. He was in there for years and years under constant pressure and demands. So mabye he finally said something. It really didnt make a difference in the end anyway. Obama sat in a church for 25 years and listened to a preacher once say "Not god bless america god *%&^ america!" You want to call someone who served our country a traitor? Yeah right ok. All this in the end just makes you look more desperate. There are piles of evidence accusing obama of his past ties. And all of the sudden these half ass statements that are pure lies are comming out about mccain and palin. Do you really think if her husband wanted to break up the united states or what ever you said, dont you think that it would have been found out long before now? Kind of funny I think.

Well if he is the anti-christ then you guys will be going home to glory.  I myself will be sleeping soundly if Obama gets voted in and will not be concerned about Obama being the anti-christ. 

I don't know why you did not like the video about McSame, most of those guys were in prison with McSame so they are also war heros so who is to say because they were the only ones there.  But for Bush and his cronnies to say it, it must be true because he ran as a conservative and we know conservatives don't lie    .
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2008, 09:06:17 PM »

God you are an idiot. What the hell are you even talking about? "Going home to glory"? What? What does bush have to do with a bunch of has been reps and a few paid off vets making a video trying to bring mccain down? Do you bother to listen to yourself when you talk? I dont know why i even bother actually making logical posts against you. You simply choose to crop it down to a sentence or 2 and make some 100% senseless post including a bush reference. Its amazing that you do this and feel that nothing is wrong and you provide facts and great information. Really funny dude.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2008, 09:14:58 PM »

God you are an idiot. What the hell are you even talking about? "Going home to glory"? What? What does bush have to do with a bunch of has been reps and a few paid off vets making a video trying to bring mccain down? Do you bother to listen to yourself when you talk? I dont know why i even bother actually making logical posts against you. You simply choose to crop it down to a sentence or 2 and make some 100% senseless post including a bush reference. Its amazing that you do this and feel that nothing is wrong and you provide facts and great information. Really funny dude.

Totally senseless post including a Bush reference?  If you would bother to look, the Bush camp and the republican king of dirty tricks Carl Rove were saying the same things these hero's were saying.  I don't know what else to say except it must  be true or else the republicans would not be saying it about there own man.

You can try to dodge the issue if you like but if you want to post innuendo and who knew who then we can play that too.

Also you talk about the "Manchurian Candidate", McSame fits that bill perfectly
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

That is one of his signature moves. Change the subject,avoid answering the question,or give an answer that makes no sense. He amuses himself. He has ZERO CREDIBILITY.
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

I know. Hes an idiot. Its like arguing with a 3yr old. He cant stand up to the criticisim he gets so he picks out one sentence and gives some completly off topic remark and by time you figure out what the hell he is talking about you have gotten off the subject. If this is all he has to reply then im done talking to him. Ill still talk to aintskeerd and people like that but as for him im done.. .. *throws in white towel*

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »

I know. Hes an idiot. Its like arguing with a 3yr old. He cant stand up to the criticisim he gets so he picks out one sentence and gives some completly off topic remark and by time you figure out what the hell he is talking about you have gotten off the subject. If this is all he has to reply then im done talking to him. Ill still talk to aintskeerd and people like that but as for him im done.. .. *throws in white towel*

You must be related to Palin because you are not the brightest bulb in the box.
mongo

Stupid Hurts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2008, 03:49:37 PM »

Here are my thoughts for the long post above about Muslim Men.....

We as americans have to REALLY WANT CHANGE and believe that JM and SP will be more of big business and the rich getting richer at our expense, to vote this way.

I am voting for CHANGE.  Not the man, the party or any promises made by him... only something different from the way it has been over the last 8 years......

I will take my chances with someone that is opposite what we have.

Honda CRF 250x
Honda CRF 150
Honda CRF 230F
Suzuki RM 125 (144)

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming...
WOW--What a Ride!
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 07:30:27 PM »

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/obama_runs_constructive_criticism

Gato
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »

I have tried staying out of the you'llbombus thread but I look in to see what other ridiculous info this guy or gal post up but I am trying harder to not look in. I have not posted much cause I think you vote and there is a reason for the single booth. but I am voting Republican and if things go bad them you all can blame me later. Oh and I will not look in anymore thanks and in mudmans word stop answering and he will most probably go away. I know I am sick of him myself

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com