Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The real person behind Fish  (Read 16069 times)
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 08:43:44 AM »

One of those websites has a political section that we discuss politics and the other one they don't post political threads in.  Just like this site, if other people did not post political threads I would not.  When I came back several weeks ago (I was gone due to computer troubles) there were 3 political threads all dealing with the same issue.  You just don't like it when you have a boys club of like minded rednecks being interupted by actual facts.  Get over it.

lol

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Actual facts?

Where? I sure haven't seen any coming from the Fish.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 09:50:18 AM »

OJ Simpson -  First time Innocent  -  Second time Guilty  - Third time Guilty.  These are facts. Oswald acted alone - Fiction. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »

The economy sucks that is a fact and Bush as commander and chief is the fall guy and when Bush goes down so does the republican party.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2008, 09:57:22 PM »

The economy sucks that is a fact and Bush as commander and chief is the fall guy and when Bush goes down so does the republican party.

Yet another brilliant post from Fish.

I've actually got other people visiting the site just to laugh at your posts (seriously, no kidding). Everyone thinks you're an idiot. Now, when we want to refer to each other in a derogatory manner while joking around, we will call each other "Fish".

True story.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:08 PM »

Yet another brilliant post from Fish.

I've actually got other people visiting the site just to laugh at your posts (seriously, no kidding). Everyone thinks you're an idiot. Now, when we want to refer to each other in a derogatory manner while joking around, we will call each other "Fish".

True story.

You must have some sort of crush on Fish, but I will tell you the same thing I told a certain moderator, I don't swing that way but I also I don't judge you because you were born that way.

Are you getting ready to quit again or are you gonna call it a readjustment.

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »

What's wrong Fishy? Scared to take me to task on the issues so you're grasping onto weak straws like my screen name change? Everyone know's you are afraid. It's okay that you are incapable. We all figured it out.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 12:37:13 AM »

What's wrong Fishy? Scared to take me to task on the issues so you're grasping onto weak straws like my screen name change? Everyone know's you are afraid. It's okay that you are incapable. We all figured it out.

Quitter, flip-flopper.  Boy I hope your a better lawyer than you are a McSame lover, because I ask you what has the republican party did that was so good that I should vote for them and here is the answer I got from you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 That's right nothing but you know your right, the republican party has done nothing for this country in the last 8 years that would warrant my vote.

McSame lover, go talk to your boy about him paying your tax bill, don't be afraid he is too young to understand right now but when he gets his tax bills when is older he will understand.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »

Quitter, flip-flopper.  Boy I hope your a better lawyer than you are a McSame lover, because I ask you what has the republican party did that was so good that I should vote for them and here is the answer I got from you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 That's right nothing but you know your right, the republican party has done nothing for this country in the last 8 years that would warrant my vote.

McSame lover, go talk to your boy about him paying your tax bill, don't be afraid he is too young to understand right now but when he gets his tax bills when is older he will understand.

What a SAD man to have to bring peoples children into this.

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 09:22:54 AM »

Wacker -

Yep, he's pathetic. Typical response from someone who lacks the intelligence, knowledge, capacity and class to maturely discuss an issue.

Fish -

I've already smacked you down on this whole "future tax burden" dream you keep referring to.

Also, you keep referring to the past (because it's the only thing you're capable of) and not focusing on the future. Everyone knows hind sight is 20/20. A smart person concentrates on the future and the plans and policies proposed by the two men who (one of them) will be the next president. That's a concept that eludes you.

Moreover, your mind is so clouded and jumbled that you can't grasp the impact of the House and Senate members, their party affiliations, proposals and role. Instead, your so feeble minded that you can think on one track and one track alone. For you, that's a hatred of GWB. Everything is his fault according to you. This mindset only proves that you have no understanding of economics or the American political system.

Reading your posts is, quite frankly, scary. It's disheartening to think that there are people like you in America who are so disconnected with reality and who lack an operating understanding of the issues at hand yet, you will be voting. Go back and read your posts. You've said nothing. You've brought nothing to the table. You've yet to demonstrate even the smallest understanding of the issues. Instead, you've name called, shirked issues and direct questions, started new threads every time you start to get backed into a corner and basically made yourself look foolish. How embarrassing.

Most telling though is your last comment. "... the republican party has done nothing for this country in the last 8 years that would warrant my vote. " This is proof positive that you vote the party line verses the individual. What a childish mistake that shows your failure at free thought and consideration. Actually, it may be more along the lines of insecurity in your ability to make an informed decision for yourself. So, you allow yourself to be led by the nose into a party vote.

You call me a McCain lover. Yet, had you paid attention, you'd see that nothing could be further from the truth. I never wanted McCain. However, the fact of the matter is that he is the better choice to run America over Obama. This is easy to establish (and I have) on any level or issue.

If Obama wins, so be it. I will support him. However, it will be a sad example of how uninformed, easily led and pacifist American's have become. Folks like you though, will never know the difference.

You should go away. Nobody likes you or wants you here. You bring nothing to the table and haven't the ability to discuss things at any level approaching understanding or maturity.  Quite frankly, you're getting boring.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »

Wacker -

Yep, he's pathetic. Typical response from someone who lacks the intelligence, knowledge, capacity and class to maturely discuss an issue.

Fish -

I've already smacked you down on this whole "future tax burden" dream you keep referring to.

Also, you keep referring to the past (because it's the only thing you're capable of) and not focusing on the future. Everyone knows hind sight is 20/20. A smart person concentrates on the future and the plans and policies proposed by the two men who (one of them) will be the next president. That's a concept that eludes you.

Moreover, your mind is so clouded and jumbled that you can't grasp the impact of the House and Senate members, their party affiliations, proposals and role. Instead, your so feeble minded that you can think on one track and one track alone. For you, that's a hatred of GWB. Everything is his fault according to you. This mindset only proves that you have no understanding of economics or the American political system.

Reading your posts is, quite frankly, scary. It's disheartening to think that there are people like you in America who are so disconnected with reality and who lack an operating understanding of the issues at hand yet, you will be voting. Go back and read your posts. You've said nothing. You've brought nothing to the table. You've yet to demonstrate even the smallest understanding of the issues. Instead, you've name called, shirked issues and direct questions, started new threads every time you start to get backed into a corner and basically made yourself look foolish. How embarrassing.

Most telling though is your last comment. "... the republican party has done nothing for this country in the last 8 years that would warrant my vote. " This is proof positive that you vote the party line verses the individual. What a childish mistake that shows your failure at free thought and consideration. Actually, it may be more along the lines of insecurity in your ability to make an informed decision for yourself. So, you allow yourself to be led by the nose into a party vote.

You call me a McCain lover. Yet, had you paid attention, you'd see that nothing could be further from the truth. I never wanted McCain. However, the fact of the matter is that he is the better choice to run America over Obama. This is easy to establish (and I have) on any level or issue.

If Obama wins, so be it. I will support him. However, it will be a sad example of how uninformed, easily led and pacifist American's have become. Folks like you though, will never know the difference.

You should go away. Nobody likes you or wants you here. You bring nothing to the table and haven't the ability to discuss things at any level approaching understanding or maturity.  Quite frankly, you're getting boring.

I am not the type to quit like you have shown yourself to be.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »

See what I mean folks?

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2008, 10:06:16 AM »

Maybe if you keep posting, you get your bff club to come over and give you a big hug.  You guys can all join hands and sing a campfire song, but you have still shown yourself to be a quitter and you will still be you when it's all said and done.

RealityNO, how are you NOT passing your tax bill to your son and his children.  If you don't think you are then you don't know what reality is.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »

Wacker -

Fish -

I am not the type to quit like you have shown yourself to be.

I have an idea. Every time fish posts we all respond with the same answer.

LOOSER!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »

Maybe if you keep posting, you get your bff club to come over and give you a big hug.  You guys can all join hands and sing a campfire song, but you have still shown yourself to be a quitter and you will still be you when it's all said and done.

RealityNO, how are you NOT passing your tax bill to your son and his children.  If you don't think you are then you don't know what reality is.

LOOSER!!

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »

LOOSER!!

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something,  Cry

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 10:14:17 AM »

LOOSER!!

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something,  Cry

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 10:15:01 AM »

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2008, 10:18:12 AM »

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »

Fish-

Like I said, you haven't a clue. I pay my share and the shares of the countless others who don't pay. Fact of the matter is, over 85% of the taxes paid in this country are paid by less than 20% of the population. That's how I'm "not passing on my tax bill".

The only thing we'll be passing on to our children if Obama has is way is a perpetuation of freeloaders and entitlement seekers that will cost our children trillions in the future.

I know you won't understand it though. You are not capable. It's not your fault, you either have the capacity or you do not. In your case...you don't.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2008, 10:20:01 AM »

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

Actually you might check your spelling on that one, looser 
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2008, 10:23:04 AM »

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

Actually you might check your spelling on that one, looser 

GO AWAY WE ALL HATE YOU!!

That better?

Kaw3604x4 Princess

www.promiseacres.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 10:24:14 AM »

Fish, do you realize that if someone was considering supporting your candidate that your presentation, and demeanor is enough to turn away potential supporters.  If your truly belive in what you are posting perhaps you should try a more positive, objective approach.  The info. you are spewing does nothing except turn people away from the real focus here.  You could quite frankly be responsible for turning people away from the candidate that you support.  What is going on here appears to be nothing more than a toddler stomping his foot and shouting "mine, mine , mine".  Enough already.

Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 10:26:50 AM »

I am practicing my right to hit the IGNORE BUTTON!!  Wink Grin Grin Grin

I still have that right, don't I???  Shocked Undecided Roll Eyes

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 09:38:31 PM »

Fish, do you realize that if someone was considering supporting your candidate that your presentation, and demeanor is enough to turn away potential supporters.  If your truly belive in what you are posting perhaps you should try a more positive, objective approach.  The info. you are spewing does nothing except turn people away from the real focus here.  You could quite frankly be responsible for turning people away from the candidate that you support.  What is going on here appears to be nothing more than a toddler stomping his foot and shouting "mine, mine , mine".  Enough already.

Thank you for not insulting me like the masses.  It's true, my harsh demeanor could turn some one away from my choice but I doubt it.  First, most people already have there minds made up, anyone that does not has not been paying attention the last 8 years.  Second, if people are so weak minded that a supporter of the person they were thinking of voting for made them  change there mind then most likely they were not going to vote for that person anyway.  Beside that, if you look, the insults are going both ways, they are not just from me.  You may see more from me because I am addressing multiple people.  They also were the ones to start with the insults, not me, but I will stoop to what ever level they want to take it too.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com