Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McSame on the economy  (Read 25366 times)
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:56 PM »

ok, lets put it this way. why would oboma choose to go to this church if he didnt come from that way of thinking. people go to church becasue they are raised with Cristian values, they think that way, and they go to church becasue it is what they believe. what makes obama any different. he thinks that way, and he goes to the church because its what he believes.

nobody goes to church voluntarily to not believe in what they are preaching. think about it. every family that goes to catholic church on Sunday doesn't come home and say "you know, i really dont believe in any of what they are preaching there, but ill still go for the next 20 years for the hell of it"
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2008, 09:53:59 PM »

My preist molested little boys, doesn't mean I do.  Wink

lame. a priest who molests little boys is an extremely week comparison... people go to reverend wrights church becasue they belive in his way fo thinking. people don't go to church to learn how to molest kids, weather the priest does it or not... but if it makes you feel better about voting for obama, whatever...

A lot of people go to catholic church and eat meat on Fridays, they believe in abortion rights and so on........heck most people that go to church believe in evolution but the church does not.  If anyone believes everything there church believes in they are idiots.

realy? you really think obama doesn't think like that at least a little bit after 20 years? are you lying to us or yourself buddy.
 My god, McSame was in a Vietnamese prison for 5 years 24/7 so I guess he must be a communist now right
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:28 PM »

lame. a priest who molests little boys is an extremely week comparison... people go to reverend wrights church becasue they belive in his way fo thinking. people don't go to church to learn how to molest kids, weather the priest does it or not... but if it makes you feel better about voting for obama, whatever...

A lot of people go to catholic church and eat meat on Fridays, they believe in abortion rights and so on........heck most people that go to church believe in evolution but the church does not.  If anyone believes everything there church believes in they are idiots.

realy? you really think obama doesn't think like that at least a little bit after 20 years? are you lying to us or yourself buddy.
  My god, McSame was in a Vietnamese prison for 5 years 24/7 so I guess he must be a communist now right

yea, hes an American hero, a war veteran. what a communist Rolling on the Floor Laughing

just admit it, oboma went to wrights church becasue its what he believes in, just say it, you knwo tis true,m and we all can see that you know it by how hard you are struggling to talk your way out of it.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:57:14 PM by Chevy1500z71 » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »

ok, lets put it this way. why would oboma choose to go to this church if he didnt come from that way of thinking. people go to church becasue they are raised with Cristian values, they think that way, and they go to church becasue it is what they believe. what makes obama any different. he thinks that way, and he goes to the church because its what he believes.

nobody goes to church voluntarily to not believe in what they are preaching. think about it. every family that goes to catholic church on Sunday doesn't come home and say "you know, i really dont believe in any of what they are preaching there, but ill still go for the next 20 years for the hell of it"

Maybe he thinks that way, I don't care.  What is he going to do inslave me, make me pay reparations.  He is not going to do any of that, he is going to do the best job he can for this country and that is it.
kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2008, 09:58:43 PM »

lol! do you even think of this sh*t before you post it? i bet even democrats are ashamed of you. man that mcain, what a douche, serving our country at war, that dam pow must be a comie!

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2008, 09:59:04 PM »

Maybe he thinks that way, I don't care.

thank you sir, my question finally answered plain and simple.

Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2008, 10:02:55 PM »

fish, don't take this wrong when i say this becasue im being serious. are you kidding with us? is this a big joke to get us all worked up or are you for real about all this? it justs seems like you aren't even making any points or being serious anymore, like your just messing with us now...

well iv had my fun, thanks for the entertainment.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2008, 11:37:03 PM »

Maybe he thinks that way,i don't care?HuhHuhHuh Are you kidding me.That statement alone by you Fish just verified exactly what everyone thinks of you.YOU ARE A JOKE.You don't care if he has the same beliefs or views as Rev Wright? You would still want him to lead our country knowing he is against the white race? Every day,every reply,you lose more and more credibility. Oh yeah and in case you havent noticed yet.Cheropride is schooling you bad. Hahahaha.You make me laugh. And to think you go to so many different websites during the day with your garbage.Do you work? You are a pathetic little man.And strange to be quite honest. Go away and do us all a favor before Cheropride and Realityhello give you another public spanking.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2008, 12:01:08 AM »

Maybe he thinks that way,i don't care?HuhHuhHuh Are you kidding me.That statement alone by you Fish just verified exactly what everyone thinks of you.YOU ARE A JOKE.You don't care if he has the same beliefs or views as Rev Wright? You would still want him to lead our country knowing he is against the white race? Every day,every reply,you lose more and more credibility. Oh yeah and in case you havent noticed yet.Cheropride is schooling you bad. Hahahaha.You make me laugh. And to think you go to so many different websites during the day with your garbage.Do you work? You are a pathetic little man.And strange to be quite honest. Go away and do us all a favor before Cheropride and Realityhello give you another public spanking.

Actually I go to 3 websites including this one.  One of them we don't discuss politics, wow I must be bad and another one we do so I am on 3 total with 2 having political discussions.  Are you guys so scared of the facts that now your hunting me down on the web, wow, I must really make a impression on you.  Let's see where Fish is going, what is he talking about, what is going on, what does fish believe.  You guys are pathetic, I come on here and post my thoughts and you guys start attacking me and then when I attack back your cry foul.  Give me a break.

The reason I am not answering is because I work, I have a family, I go shopping, I ride the quad, I do all kinds of stuff and when I have time I go on my sites.  Why are you so worried about the Fish, because you can't handle the truth.  I said before and I'll say it again you morons stop posting political threads and so will I.

BTW, I just checked for your girlfriends post where she is schooling me, don't see, but I do see some drunken spouting off that does not make any since.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:04:33 AM by FishaHallic » Logged
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2008, 07:19:33 AM »

Perhaps, Fish,  you should think about staying at those other forums that discuss politics instead of coming here.   I seriously doubt that you will change a single mind here with your random blathering.  On another note, Chero made plenty of SENSE.  You need to learn to use the words you choose in a proper manner for anyone to take you seriously.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »

[/URL

MuddFreak77
Supreme Member

I found out who my friends are

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »

The best part of Fish ran down his mama's leg.........

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2008, 08:50:37 AM »

Fish speaks of facts yet never spouts them.

He's a joke.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »

3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges 3 Stooges

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2008, 08:51:36 PM »

Really, I left something on your mama's face about an hour ago
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008, 08:54:18 PM »

Those both seem somewhat crude, and not needed.

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2008, 08:54:47 PM »

How low do you want to take it mudfreak
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:30 PM »

Those both seem somewhat crude, and not needed.

I agree, but if someone wants to dish it, they will get it back
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »

These are direct quotes  "I'm going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues. I still need to be educated."

The issue of economics is something that I've really never understood as well as I should. I understand the basics, the fundamentals, the vision, all that kind of stuff,'' he said. "But I would like to have someone I'm close to that really is a good strong economist. As long as Alan Greenspan is around I would certainly use him for advice and counsel."

“I talk to…economists that have said, ‘Look, you don’t understand how serious—'"

...before cutting himself off. Seeming to realize that he was once again admitting he doesn’t understand the economy, McCain corrected himself saying, “I mean, ‘We have to understand how serious this is.’” link - Think Progress  10/3/08

And you want this clown to be your president 

So your pulling the exprience and understanding attack card now? Obama doesnt have the exprience to run a gas station and has never proposed or passed a major piece of legislation. There is also a reason presidents have cabinet members.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

You guys get more upset after each debate, after each new poll, why?   
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 10:13:16 AM »

You guys get more upset after each debate, after each new poll, why?   

LOOSER!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »

Cry Cry Cry  oh, let's all stand behind TRX-450R so he won't fell all alone.  TRX needs to feel he is part of something, 

If TRX 450R  did not stand for  =TOTAL RACIST 450 REDNECK , I would actually have more feeling for you.

LOOSER!! GET A LIFE!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2008, 10:21:31 AM »

go back to your trailer and see if you can find a dictionary 
TRX450R_Racer