Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Acronyms... who knows one....  (Read 14901 times)
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »

Got a question.....

how is it even on the simplest of topics, here come fishy........  lighten up Frances, it's all good.....

Oh BTW, I would also like to add this disclaimer.... Yes, country, yep, perhaps a little redneck, and proud of it - if you knew the true meaning of that, it don't make me a racist...  What's racist is thinking since I am somewhat countrified and on the Redneck side, that I am a drunk, and live in a home thats mobile....  Just wanted to clear that up..... Wink  Only thing that is mobile is my 4 wheelers, and my truck that takes me to work everyday!!! And yep, drink ice cold Michelobe light everyone once in awhile, surely don't make me a bad person....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 08:40:55 PM »

Got a question.....

how is it even on the simplest of topics, here come fishy........  lighten up Frances, it's all good.....

Oh BTW, I would also like to add this disclaimer.... Yes, country, yep, perhaps a little redneck, and proud of it - if you knew the true meaning of that, it don't make me a racist...  What's racist is thinking since I am somewhat countrified and on the Redneck side, that I am a drunk, and live in a home thats mobile....  Just wanted to clear that up..... Wink  Only thing that is mobile is my 4 wheelers, and my truck that takes me to work everyday!!! And yep, drink ice cold Michelobe light everyone once in awhile, surely don't make me a bad person....

If you go back and look chero, our wonderful hypocrite of a moderator brought me into this thread.  Try looking next time
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 09:00:50 PM »

Got a question.....

If you go back and look chero, our wonderful hypocrite of a moderator brought me into this thread.  Try looking next time

you using the word hypocrite, LMAO that cracks me up 

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 09:02:36 PM »

You must be another Cuban, I think they should put a wall up down there also.
rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »

yet again the Fish has nothing to back himself up with, so he says something that has nothing to do with it, and says a racist comment.

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »

I'll say it agian "Good luck to you!!  YOU NEED IT, life must be hard for you." LOL

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 09:23:09 PM »

yet again the Fish has nothing to back himself up with, so he says something that has nothing to do with it, and says a racist comment.

I don't even know what you are talking about?
grizzlefoshizzle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 09:35:06 PM »

suppose your the asswipe on chucks trucks stirin up some racist commented trouble or is that yer bro

[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2008, 09:42:11 PM »

suppose your the asswipe on chucks trucks stirin up some racist commented trouble or is that yer bro

What's chuck trucks?
grizzlefoshizzle

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2008, 09:47:44 PM »

ya ya dont pull that whats that site on me its a mud truck site

What's chuck trucks?

[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2008, 09:52:16 PM »

ya ya dont pull that whats that site on me its a mud truck site

What's chuck trucks?

Dude, I don't know what your talking about, I hardly have time to find you on another site to harrass you.  I got my hands full here harrassing everyone that is attacking me.  Believe it or not, I don't hate anyone here except maybe Big-daddy because he made up a bunch of lies about me, the rest of this is just internet bulls#$t.  Sorry not me, it must be someone else.  Unlike our great moderator, I don't have the time or the wanting to follow anyone to other websites.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2008, 04:57:37 PM »

Well lets see...  The way I see it... 

The world according to Fish!

We are all rednecks.
We all live mobile homes.
We all don't have jobs.
We all lie.
We are racist.
Our moderators suck.
Oh yea, how could I forget, we are all drunks.  Heck I can't put the bottle down long enough to respond to you....

Dang, I would ask myself, why then do you come on such a horrible site, w/such a horrible bunch of folks.  Trust me Fishy, I think you get the award for stepping your foot in more crap then anyone, I mean anyone, I have came across alot of ppl on this board.  You are only the second person, that I personally EVER got into any of this BS with.  Cuz, me like most of the ppl on this site, have this motto "it's all good". 

I personally hate being crude to anyone, but dude, you have so past the line, as if you did not know there was one to cross.  So from this point on, you get what you have brought on yourself. 

FYI - there are times, when everyone from time to time, steps over that line.  But unlike you, they know when to stop, drop it, and when need be apologize.  But oh no, not you, just keep on putting your 2 cents worth of crap.  Have you ever agreed w/anyone?  Even what you have said about me, I can surely let go, but then you just continue, and continue.  Where do you really think that is going to get you, with anyone...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »

FISH  Grin Wink

FREAKIN
IGNORANT
STUPID
HOMO

Main Entry: -aholic
Variant(s): also -oholic
Function: noun combining form
Etymology: alcoholic
1 : one who feels compulsively the need to post stupid accusations and heresay on an ATV forum about politics.
2 : one who likes (something) to excess proving himself an idiot in front of countless others.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 05:17:46 PM by bushwacker » Logged

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 05:26:33 PM »

FISH  Grin Wink

FREAKIN
IGNORANT
STUPID
HOMO

1 : one who feels compulsively the need to post stupid accusations and heresay on an ATV forum about politics.
2 : one who likes (something) to excess proving himself an idiot in front of countless others.

Okay that's deep right there....

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there, well unless you are a fish.... Wink

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2008, 06:33:13 PM »

FISH  Grin Wink

FREAKIN
IGNORANT
STUPID
HOMO

And the winner is? Bushwhacker by a mile.LMAO.
dodgefsu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2008, 07:29:25 PM »

change;
Couldya
Help
A
Nigga
Get
Elected

dodgefsu

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »

You have to love the "change" acronym  lmmfao.........

How about BUDWEISER.... Because YOU Diserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2008, 09:13:21 PM »

Well lets see...  The way I see it... 

The world according to Fish!

We are all rednecks.
We all live mobile homes.
We all don't have jobs.
We all lie.
We are racist.
Our moderators suck.
Oh yea, how could I forget, we are all drunks.  Heck I can't put the bottle down long enough to respond to you....

Dang, I would ask myself, why then do you come on such a horrible site, w/such a horrible bunch of folks.  Trust me Fishy, I think you get the award for stepping your foot in more crap then anyone, I mean anyone, I have came across alot of ppl on this board.  You are only the second person, that I personally EVER got into any of this BS with.  Cuz, me like most of the ppl on this site, have this motto "it's all good". 

I personally hate being crude to anyone, but dude, you have so past the line, as if you did not know there was one to cross.  So from this point on, you get what you have brought on yourself. 

FYI - there are times, when everyone from time to time, steps over that line.  But unlike you, they know when to stop, drop it, and when need be apologize.  But oh no, not you, just keep on putting your 2 cents worth of crap.  Have you ever agreed w/anyone?  Even what you have said about me, I can surely let go, but then you just continue, and continue.  Where do you really think that is going to get you, with anyone...

Just answer the question I asked so we can move on.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com