Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge for Fishaholic  (Read 29259 times)
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 01:23:40 PM »

I don't feel to greatly about Palin's opinion on abortion, she was asked the other night if a father rapped his daughter and conceived pregnancy would an abortion be ok in your thinking. She said NO, are you kinding me NO, thats what wrong with this country to many religious freaks trying to bring there religious beliefs in government. Someone that states something like that needs to stay in Alaska, McCain really hurt his creditability on picking Palin. It's also pretty bad that they have been spending days pumping info into Palin what to say at this debate tonight, facts are this bimbo could be running our country with her Neanderthal views.  Sad

I understand your feelings on this issue. But, I think it's a two way street. Just as bad as Palin's all or nothing stance and opinion is the alternate side of the coin which advocates late term abortions.  Having seen my son's ultrasound at 8 weeks and watching his heart beat, I can't imagine a late term abortion.

However, this is a moral issue that is never going to be satisfied in favor of everyone. Not even close. It's like the death penalty. Nobody will ever win and, more importantly, it doesn't have the same importance as issues such as the economy, health care, foriegn policy, etc.

Not disagreeing with you. Just saying it's a tough call for either side and probably not something to base a vote on.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 02:11:07 PM »

I don't feel to greatly about Palin's opinion on abortion, she was asked the other night if a father rapped his daughter and conceived pregnancy would an abortion be ok in your thinking. She said NO, are you kinding me NO, thats what wrong with this country to many religious freaks trying to bring there religious beliefs in government. Someone that states something like that needs to stay in Alaska, McCain really hurt his creditability on picking Palin. It's also pretty bad that they have been spending days pumping info into Palin what to say at this debate tonight, facts are this bimbo could be running our country with her Neanderthal views.  Sad

I understand your feelings on this issue. But, I think it's a two way street. Just as bad as Palin's all or nothing stance and opinion is the alternate side of the coin which advocates late term abortions.  Having seen my son's ultrasound at 8 weeks and watching his heart beat, I can't imagine a late term abortion.

However, this is a moral issue that is never going to be satisfied in favor of everyone. Not even close. It's like the death penalty. Nobody will ever win and, more importantly, it doesn't have the same importance as issues such as the economy, health care, foriegn policy, etc.

Not disagreeing with you. Just saying it's a tough call for either side and probably not something to base a vote on.
It's a two headed sword, thats why I'm staying home on election day. Evil

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 03:23:31 PM »

I thought this was the JOKE thread...

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work. Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch.

The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

The little boy says, 'Dark in here.'
                  The man says, 'Yes, it is.'
                  Boy: 'I have a baseball.'
                  Man: 'That's nice.'
                  Boy: 'Want to buy it?'
                  Man: 'No, thanks.'
                  Boy: 'My Dad's outside.'
                  Man: 'OK, how much?'
             0    Boy: '$250'

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together.

Boy: 'Dark in here.'
                  Man: 'Yes, it is.'
                  Boy: 'I have a baseball glove.'
                  The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, 'How much?'
                  Boy: '$750'
                  Man: 'Sold..'

A few days later, the Dad says to the boy, 'Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch.'
The boy says, 'I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove.'

The Dad asks, 'How much did you sell them for?'
Boy: '$1,000'

They go to the church and the Dad makes the little boy sit in the confessional booth and closes the door.

The boy says, 'Dark in here.'
                  The priest says, 'Don't start that sh*t again; you're in my closet now.'

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »

hi fish,I think the air is to thin were you are,First of all Pres Bush is not running!! Get off of him!!.pres Bush is not a right wing Conservative. I wish he was!!.This whole mortgage mess lies at the feet of Dems. Slick Willy signed a bill to allow people to buy
houses that could not be appoved normally.the Republicans tried to shine light on this mildue but Barney Frank and the other commies on his side of the hill stopped it ,you can see the footage on you tube.I am upset Pres Bush for the way he spent money!! He spent more than Slick Willy

He is as right wing as they come and he is a conservative.  The part about Clinton being responsible may or may not be true, there are several theories on that.  Both parties can own up to this.

Your right Bush is not running but according to McSame he votes with Bush 90% of the time so with him we can expect more of the same and this country can't handle 4 more years like the last 8.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 09:02:13 PM »

In the scenario where a father rapes his daughter and the question of whether an abortion would be OK in that case. I say maybe, but only if the father is also killed.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 12:18:16 AM »

hi fish,I think the air is to thin were you are,First of all Pres Bush is not running!! Get off of him!!.pres Bush is not a right wing Conservative. I wish he was!!.This whole mortgage mess lies at the feet of Dems. Slick Willy signed a bill to allow people to buy
houses that could not be appoved normally.the Republicans tried to shine light on this mildue but Barney Frank and the other commies on his side of the hill stopped it ,you can see the footage on you tube.I am upset Pres Bush for the way he spent money!! He spent more than Slick Willy

He is as right wing as they come and he is a conservative.  The part about Clinton being responsible may or may not be true, there are several theories on that.  Both parties can own up to this.

Your right Bush is not running but according to McSame he votes with Bush 90% of the time so with him we can expect more of the same and this country can't handle 4 more years like the last 8.
How can you say that Clinton might not be responsible for this??!?! He signed the bill in 1999. It was a bad idea from the start and in 2003 there was a hearing about it. The republicans tried and tried to tell them that it was a bad idea and was going to fail. But your buddys biden obama and every other democrat there just shot them down.

You know fish when I first saw you posting I honestly thought you were a really smart guy who just had different view points. Now after a few more years of exprience I see now your nothing more then someone who resorts to name calling and dwelling on the past in your arguments rather then facing the issues and the future. You were called out on obamas economic plan earlier in the thread and instead of explaining it you dodged it completly. Its not extremly suprising. People like you who support obama simply hop on the bandwagon of change and feel good mush and your arguments prove it. Then you realize the hidden liberal agenda which is a communistic view of a strife towards some utopian society on a hill. There arent many facts rather just warm and fuzzy words that make everything seem ok. Thats obamas whole campaign. If you read into any issue and really think about it, hes dead wrong. Anyway back to the point, fish, your just digging your hole deeper. Mabye if your comments had real substance and not simple nicknames and calling people stupid stuff then mabye you would still be taken seriously.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »

How can you say that Clinton might not be responsible for this??!?! He signed the bill in 1999. It was a bad idea from the start and in 2003 there was a hearing about it. The republicans tried and tried to tell them that it was a bad idea and was going to fail. But your buddys biden obama and every other democrat there just shot them down.

You know fish when I first saw you posting I honestly thought you were a really smart guy who just had different view points. Now after a few more years of exprience I see now your nothing more then someone who resorts to name calling and dwelling on the past in your arguments rather then facing the issues and the future. You were called out on obamas economic plan earlier in the thread and instead of explaining it you dodged it completly. Its not extremly suprising. People like you who support obama simply hop on the bandwagon of change and feel good mush and your arguments prove it. Then you realize the hidden liberal agenda which is a communistic view of a strife towards some utopian society on a hill. There arent many facts rather just warm and fuzzy words that make everything seem ok. Thats obamas whole campaign. If you read into any issue and really think about it, hes dead wrong. Anyway back to the point, fish, your just digging your hole deeper. Mabye if your comments had real substance and not simple nicknames and calling people stupid stuff then mabye you would still be taken seriously.

You don't understand what I am saying, I am not saying Clinton is or is not responsible because I don't know.  Just like you are stating it is Clintons fault I read other peoples threads on other forums say it is Bushs fault.  I am not going to try to figure it out because it is too late for that.  But I want to know why the republicans with control of the house, congress and the white house did not fix it if they knew it was broke?

I have not called anyone a name that did not attack me first, which brings up a point about the attack mode of republicans.  That is all they do, attack and hope nobody notices the mess they made.  Well I have noticed and so has most of the country.  And the reason we bring up the past is if you don't learn from history then your bound to repeat it and history shows McSame votes with Bush 90% of the time and this country can't handle 4 more years of that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:53:12 AM by FishaHallic » Logged
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 08:02:37 AM »

[/quote]

You don't understand what I am saying[/quote]

Have you ever thought other than the 3 people that you spent countless hours wasting your time arguing with will not VOTE your way,you wont change them? Embarrassed

And the other 7878 members could honestly give two shits about your ramblings and these topics you keep cluttering up this forum with? Wink

JUST SHUT UP AND RIDE! Cool

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008, 09:22:05 AM »

Dang Wacker I gotta give you a "X2"  again.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 09:26:27 AM »

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT CAN I GET A X3-x4-x5 etc..... brothers & sisters Roll Eyes

flt mech

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »

Ha Ha! This is so much fun  X3 Brother.
KAW3604x4

I am a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2008, 10:40:45 AM »

And X4 Wink Grin

2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »

OK i AM DONE WITH THE FISH

X5

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

X6

Like I said earlier. If no one replies when he posts a topic. He will go away.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2008, 09:44:35 PM »

I just looked it up, this whole mess was caused by the Bush administration and his cronnies. 
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2008, 09:53:19 PM »

x7

MadMudder
Supreme Member

Semper Fi

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2008, 12:06:06 AM »

I just looked it up, this whole mess was caused by the Bush administration and his cronnies. 
Ah yes, no facts no reasons. Just its bushes fault. Hes to blame. Even though BILL CLINTON PUT HIS NAME ON THE BILL. But he probably had nothing to do with it. Im sure it was all a grand evil scheme by the bush administration that didnt exist in 1999. Dude get over yourself. This is not his fault and you know it. Infact republicans tried to stop it but Barney Frank and other of his liberal friends would hear nothing of it. Wrote us off as jack asses who dont want people to have affordable housing.

As for the other people that are in here spamming it with x (insert next number here), leave us alone. If you dont like the discussions then dont read the topics. Im sure you have the ability to click on something else.

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2008, 08:25:12 AM »

Ah yes, no facts no reasons. Just its bushes fault. Hes to blame. Even though BILL CLINTON PUT HIS NAME ON THE BILL. But he probably had nothing to do with it. Im sure it was all a grand evil scheme by the bush administration that didnt exist in 1999. Dude get over yourself. This is not his fault and you know it. Infact republicans tried to stop it but Barney Frank and other of his liberal friends would hear nothing of it. Wrote us off as jack asses who dont want people to have affordable housing.

As for the other people that are in here spamming it with x (insert next number here), leave us alone. If you dont like the discussions then dont read the topics. Im sure you have the ability to click on something else.

I don't think anyone really cares about the political discussion, cuz everyone realizes that we are so close to the Election.  I think what people are having a problem with that Fish comes in here, and post 3-4 sometime 5 post in a row about politics, which over ride the board w/politics. He rants and rants and rants.  Why can't he just stick w/the one or two political topics already on the forum, and go from there.  I personally love politics, but I also realize as much as I love politics, other's can't stand politics (for instance my husband Kiss); but when this forum gets bombarded by political post, after political post, it does get a little old.

Everyone knows that I surely express my political view, and now when I see Fish just ranting on w/all his topics, I tend to ignore him.  He is like beating a dead horse, literally, he just don't get it.  And he thinks he is changing peoples mind about Obama.  Some people get it, some don't.  Think about it, you have to be a nit-wit to think this all just one administration's doing, one party's doing.  There is plenty of fault to go around, and for people just to try and blame the Republicans for everything, is just very short sighted.  AGAIN WHO HAS HAD CONTROL OF THE HOUSE AND SENATE FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS!!! 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2008, 08:31:37 AM »

If you all would stop entertaining him he will go away. A few of you just keep getting sucked in. Just walk away.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2008, 09:15:06 AM »

If you all would stop entertaining him he will go away. A few of you just keep getting sucked in. Just walk away.

That really was not what my point was, but actually based on the number of topics...

I think that if some members on this board want to discuss politics, than that should not be the issue, especially w/the elections being so close.  It is obvious that there are members that like discussing politics, and or making jokes about politics, which is great, and brings forth alot of discussion.  However, I think the problem is that there are so many topics being posted on this site, that it is getting a little old, even for me... Wink  I think out of respect for ALL the members on this site, that political topics should be kept to say one or two topics.  We should not have topic, after topic, about politics. 

If we come on the site, and we already see one or two topics on political discussion going, let's just keep it to that.  As for Bones creating a Political Section, I would honestly just wait till after the elections.  Not to say there will never be any further political discussion after the election, but I am sure it will surely quiet down. 

And yes, TRX you are absolutely right, when we, as members, see another member posting topic, after topic, after topic; We should just ignore those topics, and stay w/the topic already started.  Cuz, that ain't much different than SPAMMING, and if you ignore it will go away.  If Fish or anyone wants to join in a topic already started, well by all means, do so. If there are no other Political Topics, and a member wishes to start ONE than that should be okay.... 

But there has to be a limit.... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2008, 02:06:39 PM »

If I did not get attacked by your gang for posting of facts then maybe I would not post so many political threads.  I take it as a challenge when everyone joins a bandwagon against me because I am not going anywhere.  I post the truth and facts and you guys say it is liberal media and you (not necessarily you chero) post known lies and your side calls them facts.
flt mech

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »

LMAO   Fish you are hilarious.  I hope when I get older I have a warped sense of reality like you.   I can't wait for that to happen.   Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing     Moon
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2008, 02:34:31 PM »

Hang with your gang, someone will eventually like you.
flt mech

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »

Rolling on the Floor Laughing  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing  Tell another one ur killing here, stop it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com