Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Challenge for Fishaholic  (Read 29350 times)
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 10:10:43 PM »

Fishy,

You've got all night to try and come up with something. I'm going to bed and will stomp you and whatever you post in the morning...with ease I might add.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 10:21:50 PM »

Fish, if you knew anything at all about McCain's economic plans you'd realize just how absurd your viewpoint sounds.

Tell you what, you're really good ad bad mouthing the past. Why don't you flex that brain of yours and explain to us all just why Obama and his proposed economic plans make sense for the United States. Be sure to explain the benefits as well as the feasability of these plans too.

We are all ears and the ball is in your court. Man up or shut your yap because you've been called out.

Stop the train there, there is so much more to this election then Obamas economic plan.  Now you republicans are always worried about your money and I can see that is where you are coming from.  Me on the otherhand can afford to pay a few extra dollars in taxes if it will help the country as a whole.  

Pulling our troops out of the civil war in Iraq is one thing that is important to me because I hate to see these good young men and women dying for a war that will never be won because as soon as we leave be it in 1 year or 10 years the Iraq people will go back fighting each other, that is just how it is.  I also would like to see the $10,000,000,000 a month being spent on problems here at home which there are many.

Abortion rights is something I believe in, I don't think you republicans have the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body.  

Republicans have had 8 years and things are as screwed up in this country as  bad as they ever have been in my 47 yrs.

Actually fighting the war on terrorism would also be nice.  Pull the troops out of Iraq and send some of them to Afghanistan to fight the real battle against terrorism.

Maybe do a little for the earth like try to do something about global warming so our kids have something to live for.

Having a right wing conservative out of office would be the best of all though.  I find most republicans to be hypocrites and Bush is no exception.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »

Fishy,

You've got all night to try and come up with something. I'm going to bed and will stomp you and whatever you post in the morning...with ease I might add.

Your a legend in your own mind
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »

My daughter at Stampede resevoir in California

my fat self snowmobiling

my wifes and my quad

me on the quad in California

me again

my daughter on her quad for the first time

Last but not least why they call me FishaHallic 
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:14:40 PM by FishaHallic » Logged
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 12:00:41 AM »

Nice bass

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »

Thank you, 9lbs 15oz, I could just not get it to go 10
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 07:21:42 AM »

Hey Fish, haven't you heard that the environment(Global warming) is just as "fundamental sound" as the economy! LOL Smiley

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 08:03:58 AM »

WOW, you have proof that you love to destroy the enviroment like the rest of us ATV lovers. Thats beautiful country out there.
 You are still a pinhead though.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:18 AM »

Fish always seems to skate the question at hand. He should be a politician.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:56 AM »

I guess this means he "Put Up"  Boxer
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:22 AM »

Fishy,

You swerved so hard to avoid being called out that you left skid marks. Again, more hollow unbased rhetoric from you with no attempt at facing the issues presented.

Thanks for proving what all of us already knew.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:37:16 AM by Realityhello » Logged

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »

You know Fishy, I see your actions as an opportunity for me to demonstrate to you how one would go about actually addressing the issues raised. So, lets take your comments and go through them, leaving nothing unturned.

Your comments -

Fish, if you knew anything at all about McCain's economic plans you'd realize just how absurd your viewpoint sounds.

Tell you what, you're really good ad bad mouthing the past. Why don't you flex that brain of yours and explain to us all just why Obama and his proposed economic plans make sense for the United States. Be sure to explain the benefits as well as the feasibility of these plans too.

We are all ears and the ball is in your court. Man up or shut your yap because you've been called out.

Stop the train there, there is so much more to this election then Obamas economic plan.  Now you republicans are always worried about your money and I can see that is where you are coming from.  Me on the otherhand can afford to pay a few extra dollars in taxes if it will help the country as a whole.  

Pulling our troops out of the civil war in Iraq is one thing that is important to me because I hate to see these good young men and women dying for a war that will never be won because as soon as we leave be it in 1 year or 10 years the Iraq people will go back fighting each other, that is just how it is.  I also would like to see the $10,000,000,000 a month being spent on problems here at home which there are many.

Abortion rights is something I believe in, I don't think you republicans have the right to tell a woman what she can do with her body.  

Republicans have had 8 years and things are as screwed up in this country as  bad as they ever have been in my 47 yrs.

Actually fighting the war on terrorism would also be nice.  Pull the troops out of Iraq and send some of them to Afghanistan to fight the real battle against terrorism.

Maybe do a little for the earth like try to do something about global warming so our kids have something to live for.

Having a right wing conservative out of office would be the best of all though.  I find most republicans to be hypocrites and Bush is no exception.

First, the concern over the economics on my part. You know, your boy Obama lists economics as one of his key three points along with health care and the environment (more on that in a minute). I mean economics is the basis for everything. Without a sound fiscal policy none of the rest matters. So, for you to pretend that economic policy proposals are not the single most important issue in the election shows a level of myopic thought I certainly didn't think you were capable of.

Second, the war in Iraq. Obama's plans on the war are completely unknown. He talks in code for the most part and then acts in derivation to his promises over and over. Examples? Well lets start with Obama's strong talk on the war and promise to oppose any funding for the war. Then, he goes on to approve over $300 billion in appropriations during his term.

Also,  he says he intends to "end this war". Yet, he gives no plans that have any hope of being feasible. In fact, just about the only thing he's advocated is "diplomacy" between the waring factions in Iraq. Never mind the fact that Obama has zero experience and knows nothing of foreign policy or the fact that diplomacy has NEVER worked in that region.

Meanwhile, McCain's plans for Iraq have definite timelines, feasible withdrawal measures and a framework for stabilization in that region resulting in the required pressure being put on nations such as Syria and Iran.

McCain recognizes that simply turning tail and leaving Iraq as Obama basically advocates with create a vacuum that will be filled by the likes of Syria, Iraq and now Pakistan. McCain's plan also recognizes the need to pursue terrorists where they shelter and advocates the buildup of military might in those regions harboring terrorists. Obama can't even begin to think this one through.

Third, if you are okay with late term abortions, fine. As for me, I have an issue with aborting a baby that lives for a period of time after it's been sucked from it's mother's womb. Look at your kids when you consider this one.

Fourth, the environment. Obama only recently made this an issue. He was "late to the game" as far as the environment is concerned. So, what has he done and what does he propose? Spend money. Yep. Obama want to spend upwards of $600 billion on environmentally friendly energy studies. Not protection, not regulation, not mandates...studies. Guess who get to pay for it all with no promise of action? We do.

McCain on the other hand, has a stellar track record on the environment. He's sponsored bills, passed legislation, acted promptly and been a champion for the environment. Take global warming for instance, McCain not only sponsored, but WROTE the Climate Stewardship Act which creates the cap-and-trade system that Obama now supports. This is the Act that would reduce emissions 65% over time.

Unlike his counterparts, McCain conducted balanced climate hearings taking testimony from actual scientists and not industry puppets. He's proposed tax credits for "results" not studies to companies that actually come up with green power alternatives. In otherwords, save us the money on oil and we'll give you the tax cuts, not vice versa.

And that Fishy, is how you address the issues.  Wink

VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 09:53:08 AM »

BAN THE FISH.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »

Yes your right, I have seen how the republican party addresses an issue.  Lets see, what are we up to in bail-outs in the last month it must be around $1,500,000,000,000 , and that's from just 7+ years of a republican administration.  Put McSame in for another 4 years of failure and and see if we can hit another  $4,000,000,000,000.  I would say that is not very smart, and neither are you if you vote for another republican.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 10:02:00 AM »

Wow, yet another great job of attempting to switch the issues (even when it was a few that you brought up) and dodging what's in your face with another harp on the past.

Keep digging your hole. Everyone is laughing at you.

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 10:05:43 AM »

Obviously he isn't going to answer anyones questions. I have an idea. We just don't respond to any of his posts and he will eventually get tired of talking to himself and go away.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

Your scared of the truth.  Have you seen the news lately, good lord people the truth is slapping you in your face.  Are you such a toe the line republicans that you can't see what is happening.  Some body needs to wake up and look around and it is not me, it is you Lushbaugh, Hannity, O'reilly listening minions that act like nothings wrong.  Go back to your beer drinking you have no business talking politics let alone voting, your the reason we are in this mess.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »

Obviously he isn't going to answer anyones questions. I have an idea. We just don't respond to any of his posts and he will eventually get tired of talking to himself and go away.

Frank,

You are right. He's not capable of addressing the issues. All he can do is spout off about how much he hates Bush, etc. I think we've all established quite well he hasn't a clue about anything he posts.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2008, 10:39:36 AM »

Frank,

You are right. He's not capable of addressing the issues. All he can do is spout off about how much he hates Bush, etc. I think we've all established quite well he hasn't a clue about anything he posts.

I think I am right about you being a Bush lover and the fact that you Reality take from our government, not the same as people on welfare but your doing it in a back handed way by pushing our bills from this generation to another.  All I want to do is pay our own bills like we did when Clinton was in office.  Take your baby you just had recently and put him on your lap and look him in the eye and tell him he will have to pay for your lower taxes and try not to laugh when you do it because your child might just remember that.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »

How does one become as confused as you? It really is unbelievable.

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »

I don't feel to greatly about Palin's opinion on abortion, she was asked the other night if a father rapped his daughter and conceived pregnancy would an abortion be ok in your thinking. She said NO, are you kinding me NO, thats what wrong with this country to many religious freaks trying to bring there religious beliefs in government. Someone that states something like that needs to stay in Alaska, McCain really hurt his creditability on picking Palin. It's also pretty bad that they have been spending days pumping info into Palin what to say at this debate tonight, facts are this bimbo could be running our country with her Neanderthal views.  Sad

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 11:19:34 AM »

Fishy,

Your a legend in your own mind

LMAO

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
singleshot

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 11:47:00 AM »

Frank,

I think I am right about you being a Bush lover and the fact that you Reality take from our government, not the same as people on welfare but your doing it in a back handed way by pushing our bills from this generation to another.  All I want to do is pay our own bills like we did when Clinton was in office.  Take your baby you just had recently and put him on your lap and look him in the eye and tell him he will have to pay for your lower taxes and try not to laugh when you do it because your child might just remember that.

If you did your research you would know that the credit and finance mess we are currently in is due to the Clinton era.  So we are now paying for the mess his administration created.  Bill Clinton's fair housing act is what loosened the restrictions on borrowing and enabled people to get sub-prime loans without proof of income. In addition, the Association of Community Organizations to Reform Now (ACORN) which Obama was a part of pushed to give mortgages to people who could not afford them by threatening banks and using the Fair Housing legislation against them.  Do your research and you will see that Obama plays as much a part in this mess as do the CEO's of the banks we have to bail out.

2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 12:07:23 PM »

Frank,

If you did your research you would know that the credit and finance mess we are currently in is due to the Clinton era.  So we are now paying for the mess his administration created.  Bill Clinton's fair housing act is what loosened the restrictions on borrowing and enabled people to get sub-prime loans without proof of income. In addition, the Association of Community Organizations to Reform Now (ACORN) which Obama was a part of pushed to give mortgages to people who could not afford them by threatening banks and using the Fair Housing legislation against them.  Do your research and you will see that Obama plays as much a part in this mess as do the CEO's of the banks we have to bail out.

That's not entirely true, you forgot to add the Bush also increased monies for borrowing and didn't pass guide lines. Most of the default mortgages came from 2002 to 2006 era and the type of loans were completely different in that time. I don't remember people being able to borrowing over there home values in the 90's.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 01:01:15 PM »

hi fish,I think the air is to thin were you are,First of all Pres Bush is not running!! Get off of him!!.pres Bush is not a right wing Conservative. I wish he was!!.This whole mortgage mess lies at the feet of Dems. Slick Willy signed a bill to allow people to buy
houses that could not be appoved normally.the Republicans tried to shine light on this mildue but Barney Frank and the other commies on his side of the hill stopped it ,you can see the footage on you tube.I am upset Pres Bush for the way he spent money!! He spent more than Slick Willy

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com