Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McCain is becoming senile or he is a flip-flopper  (Read 8036 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »

Fish, again that's a poor analogy on your part. Run with it if you want. But everyone (except you apparently) knows it is absurd.

Oh, and we are all waiting for you in the Chillin thread.

Scared?

I know you and your good-ole boys stick together like a bff club, you are all followers but not me.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 08:31:29 AM »

Yeah, we're followers because we exercise our ability to actually research an issue and form an opinion based upon facts verses spouting off crap with absolutely no factual basis or impact like you.

Is the sky still blue in the world you live in?

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:44 AM »

Your still very angry, maybe some of your buddies here can give you a hug.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »

Angry Angry Angry

I know this is pointless, and yes, I am sorry, but there is only so much a girl can stand.........

WHO HAS BEEN IN CONTROLL OF THE CONGRESS FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS?HuhHuh 

WHO SIGNED THE FREDDIE/FANNIE MAC current regulations?HuhHuh

Oh yea, your right, now BARNEY FRANK there's a man w/some serious integrity....  Give me a break....

Don't get me wrong, there is enough blame to go around for the dang economic mess that we are in, no doubt!!!! 

Take the current bailout bill, that dang thing started as 3 pages, and is now, over 400 pages w/special interest marked all over it....  So yea, I am little pist at both parties about that.  That is just plane of BS right there.....  But if you don't think for a moment that the democrats got their hand in it as well, get your head out of the sand. 

How many, how many time, have I said, that no McCain is not my first choice...  At this point, how unfortunate it may be, it is the lesser of two evils....  To vote for man, who says and sponsored a bill, to provide a GRANT (you know FREE $$$) to illegal aliens, so they can get healthcare, and education and other social services.....  Where the heck is my FREE healthcare, my FREE Social Services....  Entitlements, Entitlements, Entitlements.  Why do you think the mortgage crisis is truly there, ENTITLEMENTS, well everyone is entitled to home owners ship....  Yea, and you know what, everyone is entitled to work, learn English, and pay freaking taxes.....

hmmmmm...  I think I feel better....  I have tried long and hard, almost a week now, to keep fingers out of this, but enough is enough!!!!

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

Work hard? Speak English? Pay taxes? Where in the heck do you think you are?In the United States Of America or something? Next thing you know you will want us to stop illegal immigration ,get off of welfare,and believe in God.You speak craziness.

Welcome back  Grin
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 08:50:53 PM »

Angry Angry Angry

I know this is pointless, and yes, I am sorry, but there is only so much a girl can stand.........

WHO HAS BEEN IN CONTROLL OF THE CONGRESS FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS?HuhHuh 

WHO SIGNED THE FREDDIE/FANNIE MAC current regulations?HuhHuh

Oh yea, your right, now BARNEY FRANK there's a man w/some serious integrity....  Give me a break....

Don't get me wrong, there is enough blame to go around for the dang economic mess that we are in, no doubt!!!! 

Take the current bailout bill, that dang thing started as 3 pages, and is now, over 400 pages w/special interest marked all over it....  So yea, I am little pist at both parties about that.  That is just plane of BS right there.....  But if you don't think for a moment that the democrats got their hand in it as well, get your head out of the sand. 

How many, how many time, have I said, that no McCain is not my first choice...  At this point, how unfortunate it may be, it is the lesser of two evils....  To vote for man, who says and sponsored a bill, to provide a GRANT (you know FREE $$$) to illegal aliens, so they can get healthcare, and education and other social services.....  Where the heck is my FREE healthcare, my FREE Social Services....  Entitlements, Entitlements, Entitlements.  Why do you think the mortgage crisis is truly there, ENTITLEMENTS, well everyone is entitled to home owners ship....  Yea, and you know what, everyone is entitled to work, learn English, and pay freaking taxes.....

hmmmmm...  I think I feel better....  I have tried long and hard, almost a week now, to keep fingers out of this, but enough is enough!!!!

Hug Hug  We agree on something.  Yes I think both parties have something to do with this mess not just the republicans, I do however believe the republicans take most of the blame.  You might have saw it like I did that I think it was in 2004 (maybe) that the republicans warned of the coming crisis and if this is true why did they not fix it.  They had republican congress, house and the white house, they could have fixed the problem if they wished but did they?  They did not do it because they are playing politics, they would have taken heat from the voters, so they let it slide into the mess we have now.

I keep hearing that the dems pushed for the looser regulations and if someone can show me where, I'm all ears.  Either way, both parties are responsible but the republicans the most.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 11:34:56 PM »

Some more flip flops for you reallityboy

* McCain criticized TV preacher Jerry Falwell as “an agent of intolerance” in 2002, but has since decided to cozy up to the man who said Americans “deserved” the 9/11 attacks. (Indeed, McCain has now hired Falwell’s debate coach.)

* McCain used to oppose Bush’s tax cuts for the very wealthy, but he reversed course in February.

* In 2000, McCain accused Texas businessmen Sam and Charles Wyly of being corrupt, spending “dirty money” to help finance Bush’s presidential campaign. McCain not only filed a complaint against the Wylys for allegedly violating campaign finance law, he also lashed out at them publicly. In April, McCain reached out to the Wylys for support.

* McCain supported a major campaign-finance reform measure that bore his name. In June, he abandoned his own legislation.

* McCain used to think that Grover Norquist was a crook and a corrupt shill for dictators. Then McCain got serious about running for president and began to reconcile with Norquist.

* McCain took a firm line in opposition to torture, and then caved to White House demands.

* McCain gave up on his signature policy issue, campaign-finance reform, and won’t back the same provision he sponsored just a couple of years ago.

* McCain was against presidential candidates campaigning at Bob Jones University before he was for it.

* McCain was anti-ethanol. Now he’s pro-ethanol.

* McCain was both for and against state promotion of the Confederate flag.

* And now he’s both for and against overturning Roe v. Wade.

It’s not exactly a newsflash that McCain is veering ridiculously to the right in a rather shameless attempt to reinvent himself, but Dems should take advantage of the situation and help establish the narrative now. Despite his rather embarrassing record of late, we still have major media figures telling the public that “no one would accuse McCain of equivocating on anything.”

Now is the time to begin characterizing McCain — accurately — as a man with no principle beliefs. Dems should not only criticize McCain’s constantly evolving opinions on nearly everything, they should openly mock him for it now, so that the storyline becomes second nature (like the GOP did with “serial exaggerator” Al Gore).

The nation is seeing McCain 2.0, and we like the old one better.
svtbolt04
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:30 AM »

Barrack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white From the neck up to the top of his head. In sheer panic and fearing he was turning white, he called his doctor and told him of his problem.
The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barrack, and told him to drink it all. Barrack drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like sh*t!' The doctor replied, 'Bull sh*t to be ecxact, you were a quart low.'

823 for life!

Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com