Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: McCain is becoming senile or he is a flip-flopper  (Read 8041 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:35:36 PM »

First McCain says he is suspending his campaign until the bailout package gets passed.  Then McCain says he will not attend the debate until the bail out passes.  Not only did he not suspend his campaign but he attended the debate with out even a deal in principle.

Now, McCain claims victory in helping get the bail out deal passed even before it was voted on http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/14088.html  and then an hour or so later the deal does not pass.  Is the man that old and senile that he does not have a clue to what is going on around him, does he not know that they have not even voted on the bill?   At best the man is a flip-floppin fool or even worse is mind is starting to go on him, either way McSame is not a credible choice for president.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:46:51 PM »

There should be a psychological test before anyone becomes a president and even a drug test. Do you believe in this day and age they don't mandate drug testing for the most powerful position in the world, but someone that works at McDonald's does.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:52 AM »

How ironic, I bet the republicans would raise hell if that was ever put forward.  Actually that sounds like a good idea.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 08:07:31 AM »

There should be a psychological test before anyone becomes a president and even a drug test. Do you believe in this day and age they don't mandate drug testing for the most powerful position in the world, but someone that works at McDonald's does.

How ironic.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 08:39:03 AM »

BAN THE FISH!

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
psd

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:00 PM »

This is not a political forum,just don't respond to the guy,everyone has there opinion.

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
2002 black Ford Excursion PSD
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80
2011 Yamaha Raptor 125
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 03:11:36 PM »

Actually, it looks like Fishy didn't read the article he posted. McCain simply suspended campaigning for a time period to allow him to return to Washington to help mold the proposal sent up to the house. In otherwords, he was doing his job.

Of course he took some credit for the work done as did countless other senators both democratic and republican. Again, this isn't a bad thing. They tried and the house shot it down so, back to the drawing board.

Obama on the other hand, didn't really do anything...which is normal for him.

God this is easy.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:13:21 PM by Realityhello » Logged

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 04:43:59 PM »

how about a drug test before applying for welfare and foodstamps?

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

how about a drug test before applying for welfare and foodstamps?
Howz eye spose 2 gets mi foods den.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Fresh808

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 06:11:33 PM »

Is there a better country to go to in 2009? I just don't see any way out of our mess no matter who gets elected. One Canidate has no experience and the other is already halfway dead. Mabey Amsterdam?
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

Fishy,your losing ground and respect.You should give up now and save what little dignity you have left. Dont you see the majority of people on here are Republican supporters? They're to smart and don't buy your twisted views or theories. They go by facts,and the facts on Obama are that he has minimal experience,he's unpatriotic,and he's a BS artist. McCain is a proven war hero and his service to our country speaks volumes. When the best argument or slight you have is his age it just proves you're reaching for straws. You can't even get yourself to admit that Palin was a wise choice. Your either dillusional or you're ill advised. Man I hope this thread doesn't get removed for me suggesting your dillusional.lol.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »

Fishy,your losing ground and respect.You should give up now and save what little dignity you have left. Dont you see the majority of people on here are Republican supporters? They're to smart and don't buy your twisted views or theories. They go by facts,and the facts on Obama are that he has minimal experience,he's unpatriotic,and he's a BS artist. McCain is a proven war hero and his service to our country speaks volumes. When the best argument or slight you have is his age it just proves you're reaching for straws. You can't even get yourself to admit that Palin was a wise choice. Your either dillusional or you're ill advised. Man I hope this thread doesn't get removed for me suggesting your dillusional.lol.

What's funny is the fact that he just keeps posting and ignoring the flaws in his reasoning. it's almost like he never reads anyone else's posts or understands it when he gets proven wrong. It is fun to watch though.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 10:38:10 PM »

Cableguy called me delusional, he must be banned  Smiley.  So the republicans go by fact huh, what about the fact that we are in a serious heap of financial trouble, what about the fact that we have record gas prices, what about the fact of the rising unemployment, what about the fact we are running up deficits that your and my grandkids will be paying and finally what about the fact that all this took place on the republican administration, with a republican house and senate for 6 of the last 8yrs (I believe).  Let's not forget the fact that McSame votes with Bush 90% of the time. 

Palin a wise choice  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh, that is too funny.  The only reason at all she might be considered a wise choice is might swing some right wing wackos vote, but other than that there is nothing there.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 10:40:21 PM »

What's funny is the fact that he just keeps posting and ignoring the flaws in his reasoning. it's almost like he never reads anyone else's posts or understands it when he gets proven wrong. It is fun to watch though.

What are the flaws in my reasoning?  I read everyones responces but if there gonna respond then bring on facts not some email they rec'd from somebodies brothers father in law.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 10:41:14 AM »

Fish,

I tell you what. Why don't you go back and re-read my posts and then actually try and respond to them...rationally. I've always brought facts to back up my statements and always will. Each time, you dodge the issues I raise, usually switch the subject or simply ignore the issue and babble on about how much you hate Bush.

This thread is a perfect example. You posted something about McCain flip flopping. I came in, explained "the rest of the story" and made you look like an azz. Yet, you totally gleaned over my post and moved on with your rambling.

Anything you want to debate, just let me know. I'll go at it with you if I disagree. Moreover, if you show me that my reasoning or opinion is incorrect, I will be the first one to say that I was mistaken. Lord knows that in times like these one can't afford to be wrong about those running our country.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

Actually, it looks like Fishy didn't read the article he posted. McCain simply suspended campaigning for a time period to allow him to return to Washington to help mold the proposal sent up to the house. In otherwords, he was doing his job.

Of course he took some credit for the work done as did countless other senators both democratic and republican. Again, this isn't a bad thing. They tried and the house shot it down so, back to the drawing board.

Obama on the other hand, didn't really do anything...which is normal for him.

God this is easy.

Not trying to make you look bad but you must have missed this  http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE48O0KW20080925?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=10112   ""If the package is reached and the country is saved, there will be a debate," the aide said. "But if there's no deal, how can you get on a plane ... for a debate?" .  Yep, he is a flip-flopper all right

Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 09:45:35 PM »

Fish, you could try as hard as you want and you'd never make me look bad.

Your article link doesn't do anything but provide old news. The bottom line is, he changed his mind on the debate after flying to Washington and working hard on the measures. Satisfied he'd done that he could, he went to the debate and dominated Obama, Sounds like he's pretty effective to me.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »

Fish, you could try as hard as you want and you'd never make me look bad.

Your article link doesn't do anything but provide old news. The bottom line is, he changed his mind on the debate after flying to Washington and working hard on the measures. Satisfied he'd done that he could, he went to the debate and dominated Obama, Sounds like he's pretty effective to me.

Oh, so now he changed his mind, sounds like flip flopping to me.  You must have a lot of money riding on this election because you are angry like I have never seen you before.  Hmm, republican tax cut comes to mind.
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »

Angry? Not at all. You're in fact very wrong (as usual). I've got nothing riding on the election either. It's just fun making you look foolish at every turn.

Now, about that flip flopping. Give me a break. He did what he wanted and needed to do in washington and then went to the debate and kicked Obama's behind. If that's the best you can do as far as criticism goes toward McCain, you're never going to gain any ground.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »

Angry? Not at all. You're in fact very wrong (as usual). I've got nothing riding on the election either. It's just fun making you look foolish at every turn.

Now, about that flip flopping. Give me a break. He did what he wanted and needed to do in washington and then went to the debate and kicked Obama's behind. If that's the best you can do as far as criticism goes toward McCain, you're never going to gain any ground.

McSame is a flip flopper, he said he would not go until the tax bill was passed and then he went, he is a flip flopper and your know it but are scared to admit it. 
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »

If you think changing his mind on something as simple as that makes him a flip flopper, so be it. But, let's face it. That means absoltely nothing on any level and doesn't establish anything about him being the better candidate.

If you base your vote on that, your voting privileges should be revoked.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 10:01:34 PM »

If you think changing his mind on something as simple as that makes him a flip flopper, so be it. But, let's face it. That means absoltely nothing on any level and doesn't establish anything about him being the better candidate.

If you base your vote on that, your voting privileges should be revoked.

I believe it was the republicans that made a big deal on flip flopping with Kerry was it not, but now flip flopping is not a issue?
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 10:05:14 PM »

I wondered how long it would take you to bring up Kerry.

You need to go back and read a little recent history. Kerry's flip flopping was on extremely key issues of vital importance to the US. Not things like deciding at the last minute to get on a plane to a debate.

Bad comparison. Oh, and I've celled you out on the thread started by Chillin. Time to put up or shut up Fishy.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 10:06:48 PM »

I wondered how long it would take you to bring up Kerry.

You need to go back and read a little recent history. Kerry's flip flopping was on extremely key issues of vital importance to the US. Not things like deciding at the last minute to get on a plane to a debate.

Bad comparison. Oh, and I've celled you out on the thread started by Chillin. Time to put up or shut up Fishy.

So there are different level of flip flopping, are you making this up as you go or what?
Anoriginal
I CRUSH STUPID PEOPLE!!!
Supreme Member

Git it Rag!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 10:08:19 PM »

Fish, again that's a poor analogy on your part. Run with it if you want. But everyone (except you apparently) knows it is absurd.

Oh, and we are all waiting for you in the Chillin thread.

Scared?

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com