Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must read if you're younger than 40  (Read 29662 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 05:10:46 PM »

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 05:49:20 PM »

McPresident
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 06:02:23 PM »

Mchopenot  Smiley
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

So perhaps you like this better....

(Click on the picture to make it Larger)....

Oh, and cause I am sure you will ask me, where do you get your information, it's so wrong.... 

Check it out yourself, and I encourage any who hunts, and/or believes in their 2nd Amendment Rights, to check it out as well...

http://www.nraila.org/barackobama/barackobama4.htm?gclid=CKf2gqSp7ZUCFQFqxwodXX_GfA

* obamachange2ndAdmnd (Large).jpg (66.66 KB, 567x768 - viewed 450 times.)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:42:43 PM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »

, that is too funny.  Who is dumb enough to believe that idiotic picture you posted when comes from the NRA.  You try to act like your such a great american but yet you must support an orginazation that called federal officers "Jack Booted Thugs" because they raided some crazy right wingers compound.

Your weak and your lies and scare tactics won't work with anyone with above average intelligence.  Now, the average home grown republican that sits around and waits for someone to tell them who to vote for your crap your spreading will work.
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »

anything to get one more vote......

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

OMG YOU ARE A TRIP....  I even gave the web-site..... Dunno Dunno Dunno

Here let me give it to again, take a look for yourself.....

http://www.nraila.org/barackobama/barackobama4.htm?gclid=CKf2gqSp7ZUCFQFqxwodXX_GfA

There I even put it in bold for you....

Now go to that site, click on gunbanbama.  And there you can all bills that he has put on the Senate...  Oh but let me guess, there is no such of that either....  WOW....

BTW here is the direct link for the picture....

http://www.gunbanobama.com/Default.aspx?NavGuid=e7a4e2d7-1dff-47cd-9d6e-ef10cbb9623b&ID=308

Enjoy..... Kiss

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

SUPERFOOL

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »

, that is too funny.  Who is dumb enough to believe that idiotic picture you posted when comes from the NRA.  You try to act like your such a great american but yet you must support an orginazation that called federal officers "Jack Booted Thugs" because they raided some crazy right wingers compound.

Your weak and your lies and scare tactics won't work with anyone with above average intelligence.  Now, the average home grown republican that sits around and waits for someone to tell them who to vote for your crap your spreading will work.

Oh yea, that logo in the corner of the website...  NRA, ah I think that stands for the National Rifle Association...

And trust me, I wish what I posted was scare tactics.  But unlike what you believe, I do my research!!!!

Here is another tid-bit....  The true power of the President is that he appoints Justices to the Supreme Court. In case you don't know, the Supreme Court rules on our Consitutional Rights, that is HUGE...  The President cannot pass laws, only Congress can do that, but Congress cannot appoint Justices... The Congress still has to vote on the President's Appointee. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »

cheropride, so you asked what bills president douche...excuse me, bush vetoed, so I showed you.  Exactly what has he done for the lower, middle, upper middle class families???  Do you think medical and healthcare insurance is going to get better if we vote repub.  The tax breaks bush has given hasn't stimulated the economy or my enthusiam for the repub. vote?  What tax breaks is McSame going to give us that would make me want to vote republican??  Do you really believe that they are going to give us more riding areas because you think they believe in the same beliefs you believe in?  Do you think our gun laws are going to be better if a republican gets in office, and if yes, how so???  Do you believe if Mccain gets into office there are going to be no new taxes?  Ask bush sr. for the answer to that question.   Do you believe our economy will be better by cutting middle class taxes and giving middle class tax breaks?  Resort back to our recent 6 yrs on the tax breaks for that answer.  Are you going to watch the upcoming debates with an open mind?  The first one begins this Fri. at 9p.  Just because some mom has a pic on the news, internet, etc. riding on a utv doesn't give me a warm fuzzy and make me want to vote for some old man running for office.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:22:27 PM by apkkfx400 » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »

Oh yea, that logo in the corner of the website...  NRA, ah I think that stands for the National Rifle Association...

And trust me, I wish what I posted was scare tactics.  But unlike what you believe, I do my research!!!!

Here is another tid-bit....  The true power of the President is that he appoints Justices to the Supreme Court. In case you don't know, the Supreme Court rules on our Consitutional Rights, that is HUGE...  The President cannot pass laws, only Congress can do that, but Congress cannot appoint Justices... The Congress still has to vote on the President's Appointee. 

Duh, no shite, NRA =National Rifle Association which called federal authorities "Jack Booted Thugs".  The picture you posted was from the NRA like I said.  Show me somewhere from Obamas website where he plans to do anything that the pictures says.  You can't and you must know something the rest of the free world does not like a super secret plan to take away everyones guns, give me a break.  

Wow, did you just learn that one on the true power of the president?   Go back to school for  a few more years and then come back and try to tell me something I don't know.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »

Fish,I copied and pasted these from the site Cheropride posted. Surely there are no variables to the answer to my question. ARE THE STATEMENTS BELOW TRUE? Lets see if you can give a yes or no answer or if you will put a democratic spin on it. All I need to know is if it is true.

Obama endorsed a ban on all handguns
Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, 9/9/96
Politico, 03/31/08.

Obama voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in their homes
Illinois Senate, S.B. 2165, vote 20, 3/25/04

Obama supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammunition by 500 percent
Chicago Defender, 12/13/99

Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting
United States Senate, S. 397, vote 217, 7/29/05
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2008, 08:52:08 PM »

So since I go the info from the NRA web-site it has to be wrong...

It's 8:30, and I do have a job, so I will be calling it a night...  But many of these facts can be researched, so why don't the two of go look into these bills yourselves...  Here's a site that is pretty good, I know it's links to the Senate Bills so I shouldn't believe that either...  I have previously posted & quoted many of the Bills that Obama has either Sponsored or co-sponsored...  Perhaps if you would like a list of them, well I will be happy to post that too...  
(opps forgot to post site - just little tired.... Wink http://www.govtrack.us/congress/

Here's just a couple to add to the list that I had already posted
SB 1790 Community of Color Teens Act - Provide Grants only for ethinic minority or immigrant communites (why can't this just be Community of Teens Act - Why do these bills have involve race?

SB1513 Predominantly Black Institute Act of 2007 - A grant for low-income African Americans to Higher Educations....  Why does this grant to have to excluded, ,why can't this grant be for all low-income families...

AGain, would be happy to provide a complete list of his bills...  But my point is that is what I go by...  Sure I might poke some fun w/funny photo's and videos, but I do my research.  And I will go out and buy Obama's Book, Dreams of My Father, cuz you said he never said that, but I never heard you come back and say the audio clips where NOT him.

Then let continue, you want to blame Bush for the Economy.  Tell me, specifically what did Bush do to hurt this Economy.  Where do you think most of Deficit is really coming from, do you believe it's the Iraq War, have you checked the Dept of Treasure Website to see what we spend.  

How about this - Spent
Dept of Defense - Military YTD $543 Million (That's all of the Military)

Dept of Health & Human Services YTD $654 Million
Housing & Urban Developement YTD 46 Million
Grants Medicaid $YTD 185 Million

What is my point, it is this, to give more services to the "needy" and "low-income" and "medicaid" type of services is going to cause more taxes.  These are the type of Bills currently being introduced into congress, as a taxpayer I say no more.  Enough is Enough.  The mahor drivers of our growing debt is not the war in Irag, it is more and more entitlement programs, and of course the interest on the debt itself.  Now Democrats want to expand National Healthcare Coverage, do you have any idea what that is going to cost us.  This year alone we have already spent on Medicare/Medicaid Coverage 802 Million $.  Where is this $ going to come from, OUR POCKETS.  

We spent another YTD $431 Million Dollars just in the interest alone....

Now w/energy, I didn't know this until recently, HR 547, Congress mandated ultra-low sulfur contact in all dieself fuel, that explains why diesel is now more expensive than regular gas.  I am not saying that we need to do things to help the enviroment, but Congress needs to becareful w/it's timing.  

As of June 2007 we have spent for the "War Against Terror" (Afganistn,Irag) $600 Billion, within that time span, the deficit has gone up 2 Trillion.  

Honestly, I don't know why I even bother, it will all fall on deaf ears anyway....

Here do your own reseach, I know I shouldn't trust this web site either....

http://www.ustreas.gov/

Good night....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 08:56:21 PM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »

Fish,I copied and pasted these from the site Cheropride posted. Surely there are no variables to the answer to my question. ARE THE STATEMENTS BELOW TRUE? Lets see if you can give a yes or no answer or if you will put a democratic spin on it. All I need to know is if it is true.

Independent Voters of Illinois/Independent Precinct Organization general candidate questionnaire, 9/9/96
Politico, 03/31/08.

Obama voted to allow the prosecution of people who use a firearm for self-defense in their homes

Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting

Thank you... they wearing me out lol....  Thought I was all alone here, well except for Big-d.... LOL  Good night......

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

One more think, then I am going to bed....LOL

In 2004, when I heard Obama for the first time, I was really impressed, so impressed that I said to my husband, that man needs to be President some day.  And then I made a joke, but dude he needs to change his name...  So when it came about that he was going to run, I was cool.  See I am not a Registered Rep, I am an indepent.  I actually like a candidate that mid-way, and what I mean, votes on the issues, not the party.  So being the person that I am, I LOVE Govermental Issues, and I love to reseach, (also to add I have a degree as a Para-Legal - so yea, to your point fish that I am not educated Angry). 

Anyways back to my point.  At that time, I was no big fan of McCain, and again, as I had said before, he aint my 1st choice.  That's when I started researching the Candidates, and thats when I started to see things that as a person, as a Citizen, goes against who I am.  Then when I would hear remarks such as, "This is the first time that I am Proud to be American", or "The Black Voters need to wake-up", something else hit me, ie, if McCain wife said, the White voters need to wake up, OMG, it would be game on.  Everything that has come out about Obama, bounces right off him, he is the rubberband man candidate.  Heck the Media almost linched Clinton when he said, "he didn't inhale", but Obama openly admits to drug use in his younger days, why the double standard.

I just want ppl to take a hard look at the issues, that is all.  Cause I too was once thought great of Obama, but the more and more I uncover, the more it really pisses me off!!

As for the debate, it is about damn time.  And I pray that who ever is leading the debate, ask the hard questions, to both candidates, and when the candidate responds, and if ain't in line with what they have voted on or done in the past, I pray it comes out.  We have that right.  Not once I have I heard someone ask either candidate, what is your stand on Admendment 2.  I have heard it asked to McCain his stand on Abortion, and he gave an honest answer, cuz he records shows. 

And yes, I can not wait for Friday, going to have a debate party.......  Let's just hope it is truly a debate, and not just some other forum for each candidate not to be put to the test...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »

God Bless the NRA

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2008, 09:38:12 PM »

Politico, 03/31/08.

Thank you... they wearing me out lol....  Thought I was all alone here, well except for Big-d.... LOL  Good night......

No you're not alone,infact I think the majority on here believe as you and I do. We just get tired of pointing out the obvious only to have the same select few continue to dance around the truth and only answer the questions that they can put a twist on. There are so many faults in Obamas past actions and words that it's easy for anyone with a patriotic bone in their body to see, but yet the same people keep making excuses for his actions or keep denying them or just flat out refuse to touch on or go into depth on any of the subjects that reflect negatively on him.. I would give people like that more credibility if they ever admitted that Obama has said or done anything wrong but that will never happen.Instead they would rather deny or ignore the facts or better yet insult the intelligence of the person that posts the truths. I for one thank you Cheropride for researching and posting your findings and hope that you can sway a few before it's to late.As corny as it sounds you're doing a great service for your country.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »

I for one would have a lot more respect for anyone that at least did not post known lies.  But when you cheropride post something that is known to be a lie and then you post something from the NRA about what Obama is saying then how can I or anyone believe what you say.

I'll say it again, show me where Obama is saying he will take away your right to own guns, or any of the other nonsense you posted from the NRA.  You won't do it because you can't.

As far as this comment goes "This is the first time that I am Proud to be American", Obama did not say that it was from his wife.  His wife is not running in case you did not know but if you want to bring wifes in on this then why don't you talk about the fact that McSames wife is a drug addict and a thief?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cindy_McCain , you can scroll down to where it says Drug Problems.  Or the fact that McSame cheated on his first wife with Cindy so he is a cheat and she is a homewrecker.

Again, when someone knowingly lies about the issues I have a hard time trying to be nice and civil when the other person stupes to the level you have.

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »

Politico, 03/31/08.

No you're not alone,infact I think the majority on here believe as you and I do. We just get tired of pointing out the obvious only to have the same select few continue to dance around the truth and only answer the questions that they can put a twist on. There are so many faults in Obamas past actions and words that it's easy for anyone with a patriotic bone in their body to see, but yet the same people keep making excuses for his actions or keep denying them or just flat out refuse to touch on or go into depth on any of the subjects that reflect negatively on him.. I would give people like that more credibility if they ever admitted that Obama has said or done anything wrong but that will never happen.Instead they would rather deny or ignore the facts or better yet insult the intelligence of the person that posts the truths. I for one thank you Cheropride for researching and posting your findings and hope that you can sway a few before it's to late.As corny as it sounds you're doing a great service for your country.

The fact that the majority of the people on this site may or may not support McSame means nothing to me.  You know as well as I do half the people that post on these subjects (in this case in support of McSame) don't know squat about anything, they say Obama will get a bullet so what does it matter or some other asinine comment.  Most of those people don't know squat about McSame but they are scared of Obama because he is black.  There are exceptions to this rule including you and yes even cheropride and others are at least doing some research.  Also, there are more than a few of us democrates that are also speaking up, but we all know this is mostly a bunch of good ole boys that there main concern is where there next beer is coming from.

Some of the stuff you are accusing Obama of being for today was stuff he did or said 9 yrs ago, things change man.  If I pulled stuff up about McSame from 8-10 yrs ago like you guys are doing I guarantee you he has flip flopped on many issues, or as your current screw up of a president calls it change directions.

Show me anywhere on Obamas 2008 presidential campaign platform where it say anything about all that gun crap from the picture from the NRA and we can discuss this again.

Cheropride are you kidding me?  Have you seen what has been happening in this country the last 7+yrs.  Have you not noticed the housing market collapse, stock market collapse, unemployment up, gas prices at record highs, bank failures or the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan that are not going that well?  Your kidding me right?  How could anyone with half a brain sit here and say the current president is doing a good job is beyond me and McSame is just 4 more years of Bush.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »

Politico, 03/31/08.

The fact that the majority of the people on this site may or may not support McSame means nothing to me.  You know as well as I do half the people that post on these subjects (in this case in support of McSame) don't know squat about anything, they say Obama will get a bullet so what does it matter or some other asinine comment.  Most of those people don't know squat about McSame but they are scared of Obama because he is black.  There are exceptions to this rule including you and yes even cheropride and others are at least doing some research.  Also, there are more than a few of us democrates that are also speaking up, but we all know this is mostly a bunch of good ole boys that there main concern is where there next beer is coming from.

Some of the stuff you are accusing Obama of being for today was stuff he did or said 9 yrs ago, things change man.  If I pulled stuff up about McSame from 8-10 yrs ago like you guys are doing I guarantee you he has flip flopped on many issues, or as your current screw up of a president calls it change directions.

Show me anywhere on Obamas 2008 presidential campaign platform where it say anything about all that gun crap from the picture from the NRA and we can discuss this again.

Cheropride are you kidding me?  Have you seen what has been happening in this country the last 7+yrs.  Have you not noticed the housing market collapse, stock market collapse, unemployment up, gas prices at record highs, bank failures or the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan that are not going that well?  Your kidding me right?  How could anyone with half a brain sit here and say the current president is doing a good job is beyond me and McSame is just 4 more years of Bush.
It's the democratic congress Fish, come on get with the program. Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2008, 11:46:22 PM »

I will be the first one to admit that Obama has made some mistakes in the past. With that being said, I don’t know a single person on this earth that hasn’t made mistakes. I actually like McCain and I thought he would have made a good leader back when he ran before but now I am just not sure he is the person we need right. Obama may not be the best one either, but at least he realizes that the country needs to be reorganized and wants to do things to change it. That has been his stance since day one. McCain didn’t start talking about change until about a month ago. The things that matter to me the most are the issues and I for one like Obama’s plan better than McCain’s. McCain just has too many ties to Bush and it scares me deeply. Just step back for a moment and look at the state of our country. Our country is in a state of disarray and we just can’t continue on like this. Everyone always seems to say things like Obama will raise taxes and McCain won’t. I would be completely surprised if the next president that got into office didn’t. What do you think is going to help pay down this deficit? Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember Pres. Reagan saying that he wouldn’t raise taxes either, but when he realized that wouldn’t work for our country, he ended up raising taxes several times and it helped our country tremendously. The point is we need to put somebody in office that is going to help out our country the most and tackle the issues. Who knows, maybe McCain may pull out a trump card before voting day and swing my vote, but for now I am leaning over to Obama.     

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »

Again, this debate goes on and on. I believe we all have some good points to make on both sides. I also am an independant and truly believe we must vote on the issues and not because we are hard core democrats or republicans. I am not a fan of John M. or Sarah P. But I can assure you that Obama's team has orchestrated the most influential and extravagant campaign in the history of the U.S. This campaign was not based on the issues, but on Hollywood Style Heroics. Its scary that the voters here will actually buy into this type on Showmanship. This reminds me of the Wizard Of OZ. When you pull back the curtain there is nothing there. No substance, no history, no accomplishments, nothing that would qualify this guy to be the President of the USA. And for his connections and his affiliations with Muslim Nation, this Rizzuto criminal dude, Rev Wright and the Black Panthers, this is all to close for comfort for me.   

Its going to be the most important election in our history, lets not screw it up.

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2008, 09:31:56 AM »

IF AMERICANS put this much effort into there jobs Wink instead of useless debate over internet chat rooms  Cool This country may have a fighting chance. Boxer How much money is wasted by employers every year for the employees who SURF the web? Roll Eyes  Lecture Thumbs Up

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:26 AM »

IF AMERICANS put this much effort into there jobs Wink instead of useless debate over internet chat rooms  Cool This country may have a fighting chance. Boxer How much money is wasted by employers every year for the employees who SURF the web? Roll Eyes  Lecture Thumbs Up
I wish I had some work, what a great economy this adminstration has achieved. Angry

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2008, 10:04:07 PM »

I will be the first one to admit that Obama has made some mistakes in the past. With that being said, I don’t know a single person on this earth that hasn’t made mistakes. I actually like McCain and I thought he would have made a good leader back when he ran before but now I am just not sure he is the person we need right. Obama may not be the best one either, but at least he realizes that the country needs to be reorganized and wants to do things to change it. That has been his stance since day one. McCain didn’t start talking about change until about a month ago. The things that matter to me the most are the issues and I for one like Obama’s plan better than McCain’s. McCain just has too many ties to Bush and it scares me deeply. Just step back for a moment and look at the state of our country. Our country is in a state of disarray and we just can’t continue on like this. Everyone always seems to say things like Obama will raise taxes and McCain won’t. I would be completely surprised if the next president that got into office didn’t. What do you think is going to help pay down this deficit? Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember Pres. Reagan saying that he wouldn’t raise taxes either, but when he realized that wouldn’t work for our country, he ended up raising taxes several times and it helped our country tremendously. The point is we need to put somebody in office that is going to help out our country the most and tackle the issues. Who knows, maybe McCain may pull out a trump card before voting day and swing my vote, but for now I am leaning over to Obama.     

the democratic party has been too scared to make a move for the past 2 elections, but now is the time.  The republicans took in an unknown governor from alaska and made her their own.  Like she has been some one there from the beginning. How can one feel secure with the running mate that has taken over the presidential card?  The card is Palin/McCain, right?  If I take a pic of my wife, myself and my son on an atv, would you vote for me??  Bush's tax breaks haven't really done anything for me, how 'bout you?? What has Bush done that is good that McCain is going to more of the same of?Huh cher o pride?? I used to like McCain too, back in 2000, but he lost to ur current loser bush and I can't see having that same mistake happen again---ya know 8 yrs older and 4 more years of senality.  Where does it stop? 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com