Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must read if you're younger than 40  (Read 29635 times)
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 10:28:10 PM »

I think Sara Palin should be the president and Cheropride the vice president. Grin.
 Fish there are no variables in her questions, you either believe it right to kill babies or you dont. You either believe it is the right of every American to own ANY type of arms that he sees fit or you think the population should be disarmed.
 We also are winning the war in Iraq, and every dead Muslim extremist (no matter what country we kill them in) is one that won't come here and wont attack us again.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »

Excellent point Chillin. And if anyone thinks were not winning the war on terror than their sadly mistaken. In my opinion GW should be characterized as a hero for taking the strong stance he has on the war. What were we supposed to do after 911,sit back and say "one more time and you're going to get it"? I have no problem with the fact that there were no weapons of mass destruction found. And whether Bush knew that fact or was ill advised doesn't matter to me either.We needed to make a stand and we did.We would be MUCH worse off had we not acted immediately after the attack. It's the anti goverment,anti religion,anti republican attitudes that are contributing to the sad state of affairs we are currently in. To think that there are some that really believe Obama is a practicing Christian amazes me. Talk about people with blinders on. Notice how you have these Democratic supporters that like to bash McCain or ridicule him regarding his age? I'm yet to hear one compliment him for his service to our country.Than these same people bash Palin for her experience. You never here them praise her for her accomplisments. They are the ones with their heads up their arses. Their only valid argument in my opinion is Obamas plans on resurecting the economy. I don't think Obama has a clue but I would at least entertain that argument. His agenda is to raise the economic status of the lower income / minority families and to cater to anyone of Islamic faith. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE. You can use the economy as an excuse to back Obama all you want but if we don't continue to support our current president as well as McCain and keep pressure on the terrorists than the economy will be the least of our worries. Dont jeopardize our freedom with your votes because you have anti goverment or anti religious beliefs. It's all right in front of you. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE. The name itself was your first clue. Barack Obama? His back ground.His religous up bringing.His stance on showing respect to our anthem and flag.His statements in his book. I could go on and on but I'm sure the same select few will continue to ignore the obvious. I'm telling everyone that will listen. If you want to secure your freedom and are concerned for the well being of your children than you need to vote for McCain. Don't just count on your lone vote and have the "I did what I could do " attitude. Be persuasive and get everyone you know to vote for McCain so we can sleep sound at night. I'm Cableguy1 and I support this message.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:39:44 PM by CABLEGUY1 » Logged
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 12:18:49 AM »

I think Sara Palin should be the president and Cheropride the vice president. Grin.
 Fish there are no variables in her questions, you either believe it right to kill babies or you dont. You either believe it is the right of every American to own ANY type of arms that he sees fit or you think the population should be disarmed.
 We also are winning the war in Iraq, and every dead Muslim extremist (no matter what country we kill them in) is one that won't come here and wont attack us again.

So Chillin your in favor of convicted felons owning guns?   And yes, abortion should be legal until all you right wing conservatives start adapting all the kids growing up in the system
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2008, 02:14:02 AM »

Of course things are different now. People are more educated, more informed, and more observant about what’s going on with their government and society. President Bush just flat out blew it. He had the support of everyone in this country and we all knew he had to strike back after 9/11. He was supposed to get the man who perpetrated the attacks! Remember that guy named Osama? Everyone was ALL for that and this is the person he was supposed to go after! So tell me, how is it that we are the strongest military in the world and we still can’t capture a man that is reported to be on dialyses! We have some of the most advanced military technology in the world and yet this extremist still eludes us. This war in Iraq is just a pointless and endless war. Go tell the mother that lost both of her sons in this unnecessary war that they died for a good cause. Why else do you think that the people enlisting in military services has gone down significantly? Because people are realizing that this war we are fighting is absurd and they don’t want to lose their lives over something that has no purpose. People keep saying, “We are winning the war in Iraq”. How? What do you think will happen when the troops finally pull out? It is going to go back to the same way it was before the U.S. got there because our military will no longer be there to enforce anything. You can’t govern people that don’t want to be governed and surely you can’t govern a country from thousands of miles away. So in the end you end up with countless lives lost in an absurd war, an economy that is now 9 trillion dollars in dept, homes foreclosing at an all-time rate, unemployment that is skyrocketing through the roof, people watching their life savings go up in smoke, cooperate scandals at an all time high, the U.S. indebted to China because we keep borrowing money from them, gas prices out of control, crime on the rise, Mom and Pop to big businesses going under……the list goes on and on.  People didn’t turn their backs on the President because they just “felt like it”. People turned their backs on him because a lot of people feel he turned his back on them.

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2008, 10:27:34 AM »

So Chillin your in favor of convicted felons owning guns?   And yes, abortion should be legal until all you right wing conservatives start adapting all the kids growing up in the system
Obviously felons shouldn't have guns.
 These kids of the system  that you are refering to are primarily offspring of minorities that live off of entitlements that democrats love to hand out.
  This is 2008, I think most everyone knows how children are concieved. There are many ways to prevent having an unplanned child. Abortion is NOT a form of birth control and if it were illegal maybe these mothers would use other forms of birth control.  I have 3 children that I love more than anything and no one will ever convince me that aborting a child OK. How do the doctors that perform these procedures sleep at night? Lucky for them they were not sucked out of their mothers uterus.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »

As far as people calling the war absurd. I dont really consider that we are at war WITH Iraq. We are at war IN Iraq. This is a big deal, these extremist want us to die. I dont care where we fight them but they must know that we wont be the easy target that they think we are.
 Osama may not be locked up in a prison but he is holed up in a cave. I would bet the conditions in a prison (air conditioning, hot running water, food,etc) would be more comfortable than where he is living.
  Todays world is not a place to show weakness. There are threats from everywhere... Russia, China, Iran, and terrorists in many other small countries including within our own borders. We need to stick together as a nation and be strong.
 Did George Bush do everything right? No, but you cannot blame EVERYTHING on him. I voted for him in 04 and I dont regret it. 

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »

First in regards to the abortion question, this aint even to bring an end to abortion, it is to banned parial birth abortion.  Partial Birth, which means the child is over 9 weeks, and in most cases well over 9 weeks, like up to six months...  To get into it here, is to graphic and to painful.  But it means that, the woman gives birth, and the child is killed while is basically outside of the womb..  THAT IS MURDER, regardless of you stand on abortion.

As for the economy, rasing taxes is not going to help the economy, and if you Obama is not going to raise taxes, well they ppl are not listening to what he is saying, and ppl are not researching how he has voted. 
Here is some of his plans for the economy.....
*He wants more welfare benefits for the poor, he has sponsored bills and voted on bills just for that. 
*How is allowing non-citizens to access OUR Social Security going to help this Country's economy. 
*Providing grants to illegal alliens to gives medical coverage, educational and housing funding.
*Global Proverty Act - $87 Billion per year
*We should bring even more immigrants into this country so they can work (hello, there is not enough work for the ppl that are here)
*Wants National Medical Coverage, for every cititzen and non-citizen...  While Medicare and Medicaid are already in the whole, it has been projected at the current rate, Medicare/Medicaid will be bankrupt by 2011.

I could go on and on.  This all means higher taxes for all of us.  His stance is every person deserves to live as everyone else.  So we take more taxes, and give it to the needy...  Ah, trust me, we are not the recipicants of that.  And yes, he does want to tax the so-called rich extremly more, this will even more impact Trading and the Stock Market. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

Now your saying "Obviously felons shouldn't have guns", so I guess it is not a yes or no question?  As I stated before the answer to all your questions won't be answered by me with a yes or no and anyone who answers them that way does not know what the hell they are talking about.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »

First in regards to the abortion question, this aint even to bring an end to abortion, it is to banned parial birth abortion.  Partial Birth, which means the child is over 9 weeks, and in most cases well over 9 weeks, like up to six months...  To get into it here, is to graphic and to painful.  But it means that, the woman gives birth, and the child is killed while is basically outside of the womb..  THAT IS MURDER, regardless of you stand on abortion.

As for the economy, rasing taxes is not going to help the economy, and if you Obama is not going to raise taxes, well they ppl are not listening to what he is saying, and ppl are not researching how he has voted. 
Here is some of his plans for the economy.....
*He wants more welfare benefits for the poor, he has sponsored bills and voted on bills just for that. 
*How is allowing non-citizens to access OUR Social Security going to help this Country's economy. 
*Providing grants to illegal alliens to gives medical coverage, educational and housing funding.
*Global Proverty Act - $87 Billion per year
*We should bring even more immigrants into this country so they can work (hello, there is not enough work for the ppl that are here)
*Wants National Medical Coverage, for every cititzen and non-citizen...  While Medicare and Medicaid are already in the whole, it has been projected at the current rate, Medicare/Medicaid will be bankrupt by 2011.

I could go on and on.  This all means higher taxes for all of us.  His stance is every person deserves to live as everyone else.  So we take more taxes, and give it to the needy...  Ah, trust me, we are not the recipicants of that.  And yes, he does want to tax the so-called rich extremly more, this will even more impact Trading and the Stock Market. 

I guess taking close to a $1,000,000,000,000.00 in debt like we did this weekend won't cause taxes to go up.  As a matter of fact I think if you add up all the debt we took on in the last few weeks in these bail outs the actual amount will be closer to $1,500,000,000,000.00.

cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2008, 05:10:11 PM »

Yea, again you are right....

I clearly remember this "change campaign", I say it was about what 2 years ago, when the Repulicans had control of Congress...  And all the Democrats were promising CHANGE...  Yea, that's some change, 2 years later, we have Democratic Congress...  Wow if this was the change they were talking about, they can keep the change...  I know for a fact, financially I was much better off.  My business was doing good, my house was worth about $100,000 than it is today...  Well, last year lost the business, and this year my house has lost values, banks are going under....  Yea, wow, love that change... 

Congress has more control over the Economy than the President, and think Congress has done a wonderful job!  Just as Obama said today in Orlando, some 60,000 people have lost their job in the past YEAR.... 

Yea, lets bring on some more of that change...

But yea, here's the man you want to vote for, and I quote: 

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, i chose my friends carefully.  The more politically active black students.  The foreign students.  The Chicanos." (Ah, little racist ya think, let's see let me choose my friends based upon their race, so ppl don't think I am a sell-out);  "The Marxist professors (yea there's someone some great political no-how) and structural feminsits (oh God helps all).  "After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most them white and tenured and happily tolerant." (wow there's a statement).  No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to stike out and names names.
Barack Hussein Obama, Dreams of My Father....

Wow those are some dreams....  do you self a favor, go buy his Book and read it for yourself... 
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:12:08 PM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2008, 05:23:12 PM »

If congress has so much control like you said then why are our troops still in Iraq?  The reason is simple, it's called presidential veto.  The bill must pass with a certain percantage of votes (and off hand I am not sure what that percentage is) to escape the chance of a presidential veto.  The dems have a slim margin in the house and senate but not enough to push bills past the president.  What does this mean to you and me, it means that the dems have to work with the republicans to get anything passed . 

For the 1st 6 years of the Bushs disaster of a presidency the republicans had control of the house and senate and the white house so they pretty much could do as they wish which is why we are where we are today.  If you think the financial mess we are in happend in the last 2 years then you are so very naive.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2008, 05:32:17 PM »

Here is something ironic to add to your comment, why are troops still over there....

1st your buddy Obama, states it was mistake, now he's saying the Surge was a success.  Ah, can't have a Surge, w/our troops being there. 

Besides troop discussion other topic. lets stay on point...

WHAT HAS THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS CHANGED?HuhHuh

What SPECIFIC BILLS did Pres Bush VETO...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »

As of May 2008, President Bush has vetoed only 10 bills since taking office in January 2001; only one occurred before Democrats took control of Congress in January 2007. This is the fewest of any modern President; in March 2006 Bush set a 200 year veto record. Source: US Senate.

1. Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2005
H.R. 810.
To amend the Public Health Service Act to provide for human embryonic stem cell research.

Veto Date: 19 July 2006

This was President Bush's first veto since taking office in January 2001. Presidential Message - pdf

The House sustained the veto on Jul 19 by vote No. 388 (235-193).

From About: Bush Position on HR 810 - Stem Cell Research and Bush Threatens Veto.

2. US Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability
HR 1591
Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2007, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 1 May 2007
President Bush vetoed the bill primarily because of the provisions on Iraq. Presidential Message

The House sustained the veto on May 2 by vote No. 276 (222-203).

From About: Why Bush Should Veto the Iraq War Budget 3. Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2007
S 5

Veto Date: 20 June 2007 - Unchallenged by Congress
President Bush vetoed a second stem cell research bill. Presidential Message

From About: Bush Vetos Stem Cell Bill. Again. 4. Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007
HR 976
Would have extended and expanded SCHIP.

Veto Date: 3 October 2007
Presidential Message

The House sustained the veto on Oct 18 on vote No. 982 (273-156).

From About: Does This Truly Represent the State of Politics in America? and Battle Over Insuring Children. See who voted against HR 976.5. Water Resources Development Act of 2007
HR 1495
To provide for the conservation and development of water and related resources, to authorize the Secretary of the Army to construct various projects for improvements to rivers and harbors of the United States, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 2 November 2007; Veto Over-Ridden
The House voted to override the veto on 6 November on vote 1040 (361-54).
The Senate voted to override the veto on 8 November on vote No. 406 (79-14).

Presidential Message.

From About: Congress Poised For First Veto Override6. Appropriations: Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, 2008
HR 3043
Making appropriations for the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2008, and for other purposes.

Veto date: 13 November 2007
Presidential Message (PDF)

The House sustained the veto on Nov 15 on vote No. 1122 (277-141).7. Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007
HR 3963
To amend title XXI of the Social Security Act to extend and improve the Children's Health Insurance Program, and for other purposes.

Veto date: 12 December 2007
Presidential Message (PDF)

The House sustained the veto on Jan 23, 2008 by vote No. 22 (260-152).8. National Defense Authorization Act for FY2008
HR 1585
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense, for military construction, and for defense activities of the Department of Energy, to prescribe military personnel strengths for such fiscal year, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 28 December 2007
Jan 15, 2008 — Referred to House Armed Services Committee
Memorandum (PDF) 9. Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008
HR 2082
To authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States Government, the Community Management Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 8 March 2008
Presidential Message (pdf)

The House sustained the veto on 11 March 2008 by vote No. 117 (225-188). 10. Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
HR 2419
To provide for the continuation of agricultural programs through fiscal year 2012, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 21 May 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message

The House over-rode the veto on 12 May on vote No. 346 (316-108). The Senate over-rode the veto on 22 May on vote No. 140 (82-13).
11. Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of 2008
HR 6124
To provide for the continuation of agricultural and other programs of the Department of Agriculture through fiscal year 2012, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 18 June 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message (pdf)

The House over-rode the veto on 18 June on vote No. 417 (317-109). The Senate over-rode the veto on 18 June on vote No. 151 (80-14)..
12. Medicare Improvement for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
HR 6331
To amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act to extend expiring provisions under the Medicare Program, to improve beneficiary access to preventive and mental health services, to enhance low-income benefit programs, and to maintain access to care in rural areas, including pharmacy access, and for other purposes.

Veto Date: 15 July 2008; Veto Over-Ridden
Presidential Message

The House over-rode the veto on 15 July on vote No. 491 (383-41). The Senate over-rode the veto on 15 July on vote No. 177 (70-26).
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 05:47:38 PM by apkkfx400 » Logged
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 05:52:22 PM »

the veto pen seems to have started working more when the dems took over congress...hmmmmmm.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »

I would also like to add, that Congress has the sole power to tax and appropriate fund, not the president.

Furthermore, did you know, that the Bush Tax cuts are set to expire in 2010. 

Funny how know one will admit that the Democratic Congress has increased the deficit even further since gaining power 2 years ago...  Also when Clinton took office, the economy was growing, when he life it was in a recession... 

Obama is clear he wants to raise taxes....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »

more tax breaks and more stimulus check plans will definitely boost this here hurting economy.  Just to clue in a repub reading this, that was all sarcasm-because, uh that dudn't work folks.  Of course the current tax plans will change because they need to. 
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »

Regardless of your political affiliation, Demo/Reb... 

How can someone, that takes a long hard look at Obama, really want him as President.   Fishaholic, did you even view the YouTube Post, those were his own words, this is a man you want leading this Country.  That states in his book, "In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, have a more urgent quality"...  Ah what.  Not the victims of 9/11, not the fact that this Country could very well be attacked again....

As so pointed out on the video...  He's states' ah, well, while I was in Church, ah he never preached that.  And goes onto say his Grandmother is afraid of just a passing African American on the street.  It is not because he is black that brought race into this election, it is him, Barrack Obama who brought race into this election. 

He writes in his book, and gets away with it.... Read these words carefully.  He wrote them....  "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race". 

People look at that sentence that is huge.  And this ain't just passing conversation he had w/someone.  He wrote these in a book...  What he is saying, is he found peace in nurturing the grievance and animosity (hate) against the white race.  Dude, that is wrong about any race.  If someone told me they found peace in nurturing hatred against African Americans, or anyone for that matter, I would say, you are one sick puppy.  Then he calls him self a Christian.  He is an Extremist, he is the Malcolm X of our generation, and he might just be our President.  If that don't scare the crap out of you, nothing will..  And it should really make you wonder how the heck did he get so far.

Democrat/Republican, I could care less.  But it also makes me wonder more about the Democratic Party to come out and endorse him, know where he stands.  It has to make one wonder....

He says wasn't in Church the day the Rev Wright preached that stuff....  Every video I have seen, Rev Wright has something else on, unless he goes back and changes every 10 minutes, those are a variety of sermons.  One does not preach stuff like that one day, and then next preach on love thy neighbor.  Obama has quoted a direct link to one of the Sermons he says he wasn't at, you know the where we bombed Hiroshima, then you go find the video, and their is that same sermon, but goes onto say that US Gov blew up the World Trade Centers, and also invented HIV to take out the black man....  Wow, that is scarey.... Also goes on to say the US Gov caused Katrina....  Hello.....

Wake up America.  Sure change may be what you want, but what cost, and what is the change he so passionately speaks off.  What thoughts really run thru his mind..... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

If congress has so much control like you said then why are our troops still in Iraq?  The reason is simple, it's called presidential veto.  The bill must pass with a certain percantage of votes (and off hand I am not sure what that percentage is) to escape the chance of a presidential veto.  The dems have a slim margin in the house and senate but not enough to push bills past the president.  What does this mean to you and me, it means that the dems have to work with the republicans to get anything passed . 

For the 1st 6 years of the Bushs disaster of a presidency the republicans had control of the house and senate and the white house so they pretty much could do as they wish which is why we are where we are today.  If you think the financial mess we are in happend in the last 2 years then you are so very naive.
Clapper Clapper Clapper

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »

He wrote them....  "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race". 

Please get your facts right before you spread negative lies like that. I have read Obama's book and John Mcain's book as well because I want to be informed about the next potential President. The quote you stated is NOT in his book and was actually lifted from an article in the American Conservative. Obama never wrote those words. The author that wrote the article did. Those are the facts.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 10:04:53 PM by jujulo700R » Logged

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »

Here is something ironic to add to your comment, why are troops still over there....

1st your buddy Obama, states it was mistake, now he's saying the Surge was a success.  Ah, can't have a Surge, w/our troops being there. 

Besides troop discussion other topic. lets stay on point...

WHAT HAS THE DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS CHANGED?HuhHuh

What SPECIFIC BILLS did Pres Bush VETO...

He has not had to veto any bill that I remember but that is not the point, the dems know that he can and will veto a bill he does not like.  Why would they put thru a bill they know he is going to veto?  They work with the republicans to pass a bill that both sides can live with.
The point is your blaming everything on the dems because they control congress but they only have a slim majority and cannot do whatever they like, hence the reason we are still spending billions of dollars a month in Iraq.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

He wrote them....  "I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race". 

Please get your facts right before you spread negative lies like that. I have read Obama's book and John Mcain's book as well because I want to be informed about the next potential President. The quote you stated is NOT in his book and was actually lifted from an article in the American Conservative. Obama never wrote those words. The author that wrote the article did. Those are the facts.

Oh really okay...  Then do this, got onto any search in, and type that statement in, and see how many freakin times it comes up....  No I did not buy his book, but I have also heard this on an audio book, and it's his voice, it his words.

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 01:41:12 PM »

The weak minded believe everything they want to hear.  http://snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp  abouut 1/3 of the way down read and weep
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 03:08:40 PM »

I guess this ain't him either...... Shocked

* Obama Musslim.jpg (3.2 KB, 97x138 - viewed 148 times.)

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »

That's an old one too.  I can't find the article about that one but I know I saw one recently.  Those clothes he has on are not even muslim garb like you are trying to imply, I believe they are of African decent and not all Africans are muslim but they are almost just as bad they are christians.

If you want to argue about Obama that is fine but lets not use lies and half truths like you have been doing, try to stick with the facts.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 04:15:21 PM »

Funny how there's excuse for everything this guy does and says... 

I guess too, this ain't his voice, and if so, I guess you are also going to tell me, there are nothing racial about it....  But then again, you read the book....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com