Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 yr old kid in school has me furious!!  (Read 23080 times)
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 08:38:19 AM »

Have TRX#9 kick his but. He turned 4 today. If you really want to bully him get Big daddy, he's 11. LMAO!!
What you never seen a 6ft.1inch 225lbs. four year old. Can you say growth hormone!  Cool

You live next to the nuclear power plant?
Or under the power lines
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 09:32:04 AM »

Any kid committing a crime should be prosecuted, so that their history of violence can be recorded at an early-enough age to prevent the Lionel Tate's of this world(by incarceration if need be). Turning this reported incident into some racial statement might make you feel better if you're one who enjoys hating others or spreading that hate, but, it won't bring you any justice. The school board will not ignore this nor simply talk to the offender. I've see their response, firsthand. On two separate occasions, I've seen the school board discipline AND prosecute children who physically assaulted/battered my kids(who suffered very minor injury). In one case, the incident occured at a bus stop. I followed the kid home to speak directly to his parents and advise them that I was in treatment for anger management and needed their help NOT to respond violently to this the way I had in the past. I advised them what my behavior would be should another assault occur(even by someone other than their son). In the other (different)assault, an assailant(backed by a gang) was videotaped on school cameras cold-cocking my son's buddy on what is called Cracker Day, the last day of the public high school year. The assailant plead guilty in criminal court because his mother had vehemently apologized for her child's behavior and begged for the charges to be dropped, well before the hearing, and was advised that her request would be ignored. Additionally, althought the school board would not release this assailant's home address, once he was charged, it became public information. Wink, wink.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:34:16 AM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:20 AM »

i agree . and would take the same stand if someone were to assult my daughter.
cybercop106

just my old Prairie 4x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 10:12:53 AM »

kids in the bathroom smoking up the weed.

Oh man, I just graduated from highschoo, and every time I went in the bathroom last year a select few would be in there all hours. Sure enough they were smoking weed, and rolling dice betting money. I swear these 4 or 5 kids went to maybe an hour of class a day, lunch.

The worst part, they graduated in my class...

Just know, there is a big difference from graduating IN your class and WITH your class.  You = college and opportunity.  Them = low end job and that is it.   I will say that I have known people who have casual use of the product that are very capable, but if it sounds like these are dedicated users.

There ya go, Ren. But we all need SOMEONE at the grill and the drive-up window of the local Burger Dump.....
Unfortunately you probably don't want to eat anything they've been handling.....  Barf!
so it's a conundrum........

I agree that proper discipline is the key.....
If a kid is acting out, just take them for a little ride in the car and have a private 'talk' with them about their negative behavior...

Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 10:28:01 AM »

WoW that would do the job check out the speed
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »

I know some grow ups that can use some discipline...... 185mph+
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 11:28:06 AM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cybercop106

just my old Prairie 4x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »

But seriously, violence by children is absolutely something that needs to be dealt with quickly. And too many parents let their kids get away with too much.
Years of police work demonstrated to me what too many of those kinds of kids grow up to be. 
But Zero Tolerance policies in schools seem like a cop-out too. It keeps them from having to make much of an effort to find out what happened or deal intelligently with complex interaction situations. It mandates certain responses to situations and removes the responsibility to cognitively process issues. It's more like 'Zero Thought'. But the instigators seem to get away with violating the policy because unless there's a teacher right on top of the situation or the victim takes action it is difficult to substantiate an incident. And even if your child is simply defending themselves, they are considered equally guilty of 'fighting'............ and I've been there a couple times myself, in the Principal's Office telling them if they maintain and/or foster a dangerous environment for my daughter/nephew which causes them to be injured with their "Fight Free Schools" policy, I'd be bringing civil and criminal charges against them. 
I also asked the Principal about self-defense and he hem-hawed around in true liberal fashion.  I said "so if I vaulted this desk and started beating the #%$& out of you, you shouldn't be allowed to defend yourself? You wouldn't want someone else to physically intervene to protect you? You could be beaten to death before even the School Resource Officer gets here, much less the city cops."
Apparently he didn't like 'hypothetical' questions.....  Wink
He didn't want to admit he is denying our kids those same basic rights he takes for granted for himself. The fact that I'm a cop didn't mean anything in that situation, because at that time I was a parent.
Anyway, my daughter knows how to defend herself, and that she has my permission to do so..... and we'll deal with the consequences together. 

Sometimes paranoia is just a precautionary measure.

=============================
99 Prairie 400 4x4
01 F150 4x4
DVEGA07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:57 PM »

They need to bring back paddling into the school system.... and none of this BS that it will effect the kids...
I got a couple of good paddlings growing up and i turned out fine... kids need a good beating every once in a while so they can learn.....   
MudPuppy

Got Her Did?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »

Yeah... that was me posting bout the kids smok'n weed in the bathrooms everyday.

After school there is group of at least 20 kids smoking cigarettes JUST outside the school property. And the worst thing is that I have to smell all the smoke when I walk by to the spot where I get picked up at. Last year the where only bout 10. But the funniest thing happened last year... It was a really rainy day and there were puddles along the road right in front of the smokers and there was a big redneck in his lifted truck that was dodging all the puddles so he wouldnt get regular people wet and as soon as he got to the smokers he floored it and covered the whole group with water and put out most of the cigarettes!!! It was hilarious. I was like 10 feet from them and saw all there faces. And I heard one of our new security guards talking on his radio trying to call the cops on them, But the school said there off the property...theres nothing we can do.

2002 Polaris Sportsman 400 4x4

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 02:41:31 PM »

Last week, my 3 3/4 yr old daughter got PUSHED by another girl in front of the teacher and me! As the school requested in the parents' meeting the week before, to tell the teacher of anything that happened in the classroom so the teacher can go correct the situation. Otherwise, it would have been ME! Anyway, when the teacher went to correct the kid, guess what that girl said to the teacher? F**K You. The girl went into timeout but didn't stay in timeout long enough so when she followed the teacher back from timeout, I gave that girl a brief lecture about pushing other people and don't she ever do that again. I suspect the teacher would have handled it more harshly if there were no parents around....and we got interuppted by another parent. So I left it up to the teacher to handle. I checked the next two days and there has been no problems with my daughter. YET the same girl pushed someone else! Again I happened to be there! Not my daughter, thank god. I had instructed her to say in a loud voice to keep away if that girl went after her. And to tell me or the teacher. That girl has been a problem so I've been seeing her parents in more often "giving her extra attention". Lately, the girl has been "happy". We will see. Kids who act out like this are NOT getting the love or attention at home. Negative behavior will do if that is what gets the kid attention.

I KNOW what I would do if my daughter got pushed or hurt by the same girl, I'd raise a stink! I've witnessed two episodes already....and it's only like uhhhmmmthird week of school?

Mama

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:59 PM »

I had a meeting today with the principal. First, they tried to tell me about some program where the parent will shadow the boy for a few days. The effect is to make the kid think his parent will drop by so he behaves. I was like, so my Daughter gets to be a test dummy? I don't think so.
   I demanded she be seperated from this kid. They put her in the class with what is to be considered the best teacher in the whole school. So, I'm satisfied. I've heard several parents give great reviews about the teacher.
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:10 PM »

I know your duty is to protect your daughter, and you did.  Now what are they going to do with the kid who caused the problem.  He should still be shadowed.  (Which is more punishment for the Grandmother than him.)  Are they going to do anything at all?
Turboderf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2008, 07:43:42 PM »

Thats Great news good for your daughter ....you did good dad  Grin
greenmachine
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »

I have met Jaida a few times, she is a super sweet & well behaved little girl.
She is also very petite.
Chino, this made my blood boil & I know yours as well.
You did the right thing & I hope Jaida has a great school year from here on out.
Tell Jaida we said hey & next time poke him in the eyes Wink
susieblazer
Supreme Member

It's WHAT the winds blowing!! Git R Dun

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2008, 11:13:48 PM »

That totaly sux..........the kid and parents should be set down in front of the school board administrators!!! at least a thought.. anyway, i know where you are coming from....Tiffy had some shall i say "punks" (another term comes to mind, but i will refrain) that were harrassing her and others at "Bogie", and when i went to see what was up..the same kids almost shoved me into the lockers in the hallways!! The principal and councelors wanted to give no help at all so i imediately took her out and home schooled the remaining years....and this is what we get for paying our taxes?? geezeeeeeeee...sure not like when i went...parents got reports of what went on and bullies were dealt with..plus not all parents now care what their child does.......so i say KUDOS to those of us who do, we raised well rounded , confident, caring, loving and respectful individuals, who will and have made the most out of their lifes path....

and i also have had the pleasure of Jaida's company she is a wonderful little girl...

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2008, 11:33:47 PM »

I had a meeting today with the principal. First, they tried to tell me about some program where the parent will shadow the boy for a few days. The effect is to make the kid think his parent will drop by so he behaves. I was like, so my Daughter gets to be a test dummy? I don't think so.
   I demanded she be seperated from this kid. They put her in the class with what is to be considered the best teacher in the whole school. So, I'm satisfied. I've heard several parents give great reviews about the teacher.

im happy to hear everything worked out.

did they discipline the child in anyway?

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
DVEGA07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2008, 07:50:58 AM »

Scratchupbangup, I'm glad to hear your little one got put in a better class.  My girl is a teacher and every day she tells me stories of how bad some of this kids are.  She tells me the worst part is that some of the parents don't care and don't bother to discipline the kids.  Like I said before they need to bring back Paddling....whoop that A$$...
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »

After trying the other teacher, my Daughter wanted to go back to the other teacher. Since they made the mistake of pulling her out instead of the boy, I requested she be able to return.
   The Ass. Principal told me they had already put a course of action in place for the boy and didn't want to move him. He was assigned a mentor to watch him at all times, and his Grandmother was told to drop by from time to time. I stated that they were punishing my Daughter instead of the boy by making her deal with the situation and expressed my anger. But, my Jaida wanted back with the teacher she liked.
  The school felt confident with their course of action to change the boy's attitude, so Jaida was placed back in the class. I also demanded dire consiquences if a future problem arose.
   Well guess what? The day she returned, while at recess, the boy shoved her twice. The teacher immediately took him out of her class and the Principal is now transferring him to another school.

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »

After trying the other teacher, my Daughter wanted to go back to the other teacher. Since they made the mistake of pulling her out instead of the boy, I requested she be able to return.
   The Ass. Principal told me they had already put a course of action in place for the boy and didn't want to move him. He was assigned a mentor to watch him at all times, and his Grandmother was told to drop by from time to time. I stated that they were punishing my Daughter instead of the boy by making her deal with the situation and expressed my anger. But, my Jaida wanted back with the teacher she liked.
  The school felt confident with their course of action to change the boy's attitude, so Jaida was placed back in the class. I also demanded dire consiquences if a future problem arose.
   Well guess what? The day she returned, while at recess, the boy shoved her twice. The teacher immediately took him out of her class and the Principal is now transferring him to another school.

Clapper  Case closed.
Sounds like the kid needs to go to that school out there across from the Pinellas County jail. That way he'll be close when he ends up getting arrested.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2008, 11:09:11 AM »

Maybe home schooling

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »

Home schooling? I don't think the Parents even graduated. Probably abused by their long line of family traditions. I feel kinda sorry for the boy. Improper caring and upbringing by two people that brought him into the world will make him suffer so they don't have to have any responsibility.
   But, I have my Daughter to look after first!!
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

Maybe home schooling

I think he was talking about you home schooling.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »

maybe suggest a form of what they were talking about before,,,,,suggest that YOU be the "shadow" that might "drop in" from time to time ;-)

I'd love to see the look on the little brat's face when he was told that.

I had a situation in middle school of a kid that wouldn't leave me alone,,,,,one day he came up behind me and flicked my ear for the last time,,,,,,the school ended up replacing a couple of locker doors in the hallway because they wouldn't close right anymore, they were hit with a large round object a few times ;-)

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2008, 01:01:10 PM »

my daughter knows how to defend herself, and that she has my permission to do so..... and we'll deal with the consequences together.<<<<thats what im talking about.
AmericanRobster
Supreme Member

2006 Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2008, 06:40:24 PM »

When I was in middle elementary and middle school, I got messed with alot and my Dad just told me to be good and when the time came defend myself.

In middle school, this kid I was riding the bus with kept flicking my ear and annoying me. When I was getting off of the bus I turned around and punched him in the back of his head and that taught that mo-fo not to mess with me!

Another incident in the same middle school, I was walking to class after lunch with a friend of mine and these two azz holes were harassing me, so I turned around and punched the biggest 1 in the mouth and I got pulled to the principals office right after it happened and he called my dad. My dad said to him that he taught me how to defend myself and that is the other guys loss for messing with me. The principal wanted to suspend me for a day and my dad said BS! If we don't get this resolved I want to speak to the superintendent of schools now! I ended up going to class that day and everything was normal thanks to my dad. I hated that school!

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com