Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 yr old kid in school has me furious!!  (Read 23090 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: September 09, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »

My Jaida is only 5 went to school. Another student of the African American descent comes up behind her and jumps on her back and says,"Give me a piggyback ride."
   When she says,"No, get off of me," the boy starts choking her and is wrestling her to the ground. The teacher- who is a very nice teacher- is trying to pull the boy off, but he didn't want to let go.
   The boy was taken out of the class, but I'm going tomorrow to demand this kid does not return to her class.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:03:08 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
kawasakimojaverider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 04:58:29 PM »

i think its time to kick some 5 year old a$$ you should put your kid in karate lol
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »

You aren't kidding. I told her the next time a boy does that to you, grab his finger and pretend it playdough!!
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:03:54 PM »

I hear you... I went thru that same type of stuff when my son went into public school in 2nd grade...  Honestly my son did not know the meaning of the word prejudice, but unfortanately he surely learned it there...  I had various issues like that...  One day my son said he was getting a drink, and some black kid (5th grade) came up to him, and said "just like they use to say to us, back of the line"... and pushed him to the ground......  If you don't think that won't piss you off, ha.... Angry 

That's is sad that a parent would bring a child up like that, full of hate...  You don't see me going around, hate everyone cuz they stole it from the Indians.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 05:24:58 PM »

Sounds like the kid has very poor impulse control.  Ten to one they will give your some socialogical babbly type excuse on why the kid did what he did and round it out by saying he has to be understood.  Your job is to keep Jaida safe.  Glad you are ready to do it, but keep in mind the legal boundaries and make sure you are at home for her and not in jail for smashing in someone's face.  If you get crap at the teacher level, bring it to the administration.  If you get crap there, bring it to the school board.  If you get crap there, bring it to the State Board of Education.  If you get crap there, then bring it to the media.  The media will help you spread all the manure you were given.  Keep documentation, times dates places etc.

By the way, this kind of stuff happens in private school as well.  Lord knows I wanted to rearrange the teeth of the kid who bit my baby.  She smacked him good and SHE was in trouble for doing so.  I explained about violence begetting violence but understood why she did it.  Punished at school, but not at home for that one.
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »

Oh I hear you, at the least I know I am paying and have a little more pull...  I ran into the same exact thing that you all talking about w/admistration and all....  Let's just label kids, and give them all kinds of excuses....  The sad thing is so many parents now-a-days could care less about their kids...  Drives me nuts... 

Hey but on the bright side of things... this is our future....  ahhh...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2008, 05:50:17 PM »

that is about as bright sided as an extingushed candle girl!  Huh

there are some bright young people who I have seen posting here now and then, so I feel somewhat safe.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 05:58:27 PM by renmus » Logged
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »

Just teach her where little boys hurt the most. Wink

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:33 PM »

Just teach her where little boys hurt the most. Wink

That always works...... Pinch

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »

ufc training. and give her a tazer for his nutz. Kiss
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 06:03:50 PM »

My Jaida is only 5 went to school. Another student of the African American descent comes up behind her and jumps on her back and says,"Give me a piggyback ride."
   When she says,"No, get off of me," the boy starts choking her and is wrestling her to the ground. The teacher- who is a very nice teacher- is trying to pull the boy off, but he didn't want to let go.
   The boy was taken out of the class, but I'm going tomorrow to demand this kid does not return to her class.
when you get to the school you need to find the school police man and let him get involved don't do anything youself because it can backfire remember all of school property Buses,bus stops,sidewalks, drive way,they can wright you up for tresspassing i found out the hard way i enter a school bus to talk to the driver with a problem with a little boy that had problems with keepping his winkie in his pants ( my little girl was 13 )by the time i got to school about 15min later the man was waiting for me to pull up. i never say a word to the boy i only talked to the bus driver. I was tresspassing.  Shocked good luck and keep your COOL
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »

Chino, I saw the posts topic and didn't waste my time reading the actual post cause I wanted ya to know I got your back dude! If that kid don't leave you alone just give me a call! ................Oh wait a minute I just read the whole post,,,,, ooops kinda thought it was weird you'd be in school with a 5 yr old. Sorry dude. Give me a call I comin back home next week, done in Gainesville so lets ride!
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »

it all starts at home....... lack of discipline

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 06:13:08 PM »

it all starts at home....... lack of discipline

that's just wrong... 

Honeslty though the funny thing is, when I had my dog's cage outside, my neighbor kids would come over and lock themselves in the cage....  go figure... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »

There's a conference with the child's Grandmother in the morning. I see a problem already...he doesn't even have regular parents. Even the teacher says he's trouble.
    I'm not accepting any explanations from the administration, this kid will not be in class with my Daughter. There's no Pschological excuse they can tell me justify my child being strangled by anyone of any age!! Ten more seconds of what he was doing and it could've been real bad. And that's on a serious note.
   They have special schools for reform needed youngsters.

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »

Have TRX#9 kick his but. He turned 4 today. If you really want to bully him get Big daddy, he's 11. LMAO!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

There's a conference with the child's Grandmother in the morning. I see a problem already...he doesn't even have regular parents. Even the teacher says he's trouble.
    I'm not accepting any explanations from the administration, this kid will not be in class with my Daughter. There's no Pschological excuse they can tell me justify my child being strangled by anyone of any age!! Ten more seconds of what he was doing and it could've been real bad. And that's on a serious note.

It is called mainstreaming.  Hate to tell you.  Our kids today are being exposed to bad stuff.  I read one high school age here last week complaining about the gang like kids in the bathroom smoking up the weed.   Why would a kid have to worry if he could use the darn bathroom these days! 
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2008, 07:35:07 PM »

Ok Seriously.....  Yea you see the problem.. Grandparents, and surely an angry child...  But you know what, that ain't your kid's problem.... I work for the School Board down here in Ft Lauderdale, the sad thing is, they put the kids w/the special needs kids, with all the other kids...  They have some great "name for it", but basically if a child has special needs, according to the school system & lawyers & (well don't get me started on that.... we will just say it starts with A and ends U)... that every child "deserves" the same rights and conditions as other kids... 

Honestly, you need to make a stink.  That one you will not, and in no way, have your child in the same class w/that student, you are surely "sympathetic" to the needs of that child, however, as a parent of a student that deserves to have an "appropriate" education and enviroment for learning, you will not accept that child being in contact w/your child...

My point is this...  If this child (the one that came after your kid) is already labeled (ah, trust me that got a label for everything), that "labeled" child has more rights than your child, UNLESS you make it clear that your WILL NOT tolerate that your child is in such an enviroment...

Please let me know how it goes tomorrow, cuz like I said, I work in the Public School system, and you HAVE to fight for your child rights...  It's sad, but it is true...

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »

I am going to raise some serious points. If they disagree, I'll tell them I will picket the school saying they condone violence against children!!
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2008, 09:23:41 PM »

kids in the bathroom smoking up the weed.

Oh man, I just graduated from highschoo, and every time I went in the bathroom last year a select few would be in there all hours. Sure enough they were smoking weed, and rolling dice betting money. I swear these 4 or 5 kids went to maybe an hour of class a day, lunch.

The worst part, they graduated in my class...
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2008, 06:31:22 AM »

Oh man, I just graduated from highschoo, and every time I went in the bathroom last year a select few would be in there all hours. Sure enough they were smoking weed, and rolling dice betting money. I swear these 4 or 5 kids went to maybe an hour of class a day, lunch.

Just know, there is a big difference from graduating IN your class and WITH your class.  You = college and opportunity.  Them = low end job and that is it.   I will say that I have known people who have casual use of the product that are very capable, but if it sounds like these are dedicated users.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:33:25 AM by renmus » Logged
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2008, 06:49:40 AM »

Just know, there is a big difference from graduating IN your class and WITH your class.  You = college and opportunity.  Them = low end job and that is it.   I will say that I have known people who have casual use of the product that are very capable, but if it sounds like these are dedicated users.

Ixnay on the otpay.....shhhhhhhhhh.  Wink

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 06:56:51 AM »

Ixnay on the otpay.....shhhhhhhhhh.  Wink

not otpay....rackcay!  Dont worry, I got the payment in the mail, I wont tell anyone.

Oh and Scratch...sorry for the hijack, good luck at your meeting today.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 07:52:21 AM »

Have TRX#9 kick his but. He turned 4 today. If you really want to bully him get Big daddy, he's 11. LMAO!!
What you never seen a 6ft.1inch 225lbs. four year old. Can you say growth hormone!  Cool

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2008, 08:33:26 AM »

What you never seen a 6ft.1inch 225lbs. four year old. Can you say growth hormone!  Cool

You live next to the nuclear power plant?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com