Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama for what? NOT!  (Read 20701 times)
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 09:34:58 PM »

McCain proclaimed himself a maverick only after finally realizing that millions of voters wanted real change, yet, voted with GW over 90% of the time. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 09:31:36 AM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »

Subject: Obama explains National Anthem

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am speechless.

He better take sides..........if he is not on the side of AMERICA he MUST NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED for the office he is seeking. We do not need a man in office that will not salute the flag. The world knows how to sing, what they need to know is that the USA will defend what that flag stands for.

Pass It On Before It's To Late.

Let's Teach All of America About This Idiot.

Logically what Obama said makes perfect sence. The anthem does convey a kind of war like message, so I can see why he thinks that way. He wants other countries to like Americans, so mabe by us not being so full of ourselves and flaunting flags all over the place like were the best, other countries might like us more.
Thats probably the number 1 rerason we are the number 1 nation in the world, and you dont think so GTFO Evil

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
oncewaslost

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

McCain proclaimed himself a maverick only after finally realizing that millions of voters wanted real change, yet, voted with GW over 90% of the time. http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

Aty least he voted...ha ha ha whooo!!!  Roll Eyes 

Obama Trys to Have It Both Ways By Avoiding Votes
Email|Link Posted by Jan McElroy December 22, 2007 02:57 PM
In the December 22 Concord Monitor , it stated that Barack Obama seeks to find common ground, but from his record it looks more like fence straddling to me. He skipped the tough vote on Iran and then distorted what the bill authorized and criticized those who voted for it (including his mentor thingy Durbin, IL-D.) He never had to vote on the Iraq war as a sworn in U.S. Senator pledged to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. A Senator's oath places quite a different set of responsibilities on its bearers from those borne by a private citizen, and yet he acts as if they were equivalent. They certainly are not, and acting as if they are, does him no credit in my view, even though I also was strongly opposed to the invasion of Iraq from the beginning.

Obama has a history of dodging commitments on tough votes. In a New York Times article on December 20, Raymond Hernandez and Christopher Drew report that Obama's often voted just "present" in the Illinois Senate. They write:

"In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate. In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator."

He, of course, can give all sorts of reasons why he would just vote "present" and not "for" or "against", and this doesn't include the votes taken when he wasn't even "present" during his years in the state senate. This isn't seeking common ground. Obama is trying to have it both ways by avoiding recorded votes on tough issues for which he would be answerable. Where is the strong leadership in this?

quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2008, 11:00:30 PM »

Subject: Obama explains National Anthem

Hot on the heels of his explanation for why he no longer wears a flag pin, presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama was forced to explain why he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

According to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171, During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides,' Obama said. 'There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it.'

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this could possibly be our next president. I, for once, am speechless.

He better take sides..........if he is not on the side of AMERICA he MUST NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED for the office he is seeking. We do not need a man in office that will not salute the flag. The world knows how to sing, what they need to know is that the USA will defend what that flag stands for.

Pass It On Before It's To Late.

Let's Teach All of America About This Idiot.

Logically what Obama said makes perfect sence. The anthem does convey a kind of war like message, so I can see why he thinks that way. He wants other countries to like Americans, so mabe by us not being so full of ourselves and flaunting flags all over the place like were the best, other countries might like us more.
Thats probably the number 1 rerason we are the number 1 nation in the world, and you dont think so GTFO Evil
Basically we are a mix of every other nation in the world so I guess that would make it the best. But you never hear of Canada having any problems like the U.S.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »

Aty least he voted...ha ha ha whooo!!!  Roll Eyes 

Obama Trys to Have It Both Ways By Avoiding Votes
Email|Link Posted by Jan McElroy December 22, 2007 02:57 PM
In the December 22 Concord Monitor , it stated that Barack Obama seeks to find common ground, but from his record it looks more like fence straddling to me. He skipped the tough vote on Iran and then distorted what the bill authorized and criticized those who voted for it (including his mentor thingy Durbin, IL-D.) He never had to vote on the Iraq war as a sworn in U.S. Senator pledged to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States of America. A Senator's oath places quite a different set of responsibilities on its bearers from those borne by a private citizen, and yet he acts as if they were equivalent. They certainly are not, and acting as if they are, does him no credit in my view, even though I also was strongly opposed to the invasion of Iraq from the beginning.

Obama has a history of dodging commitments on tough votes. In a New York Times article on December 20, Raymond Hernandez and Christopher Drew report that Obama's often voted just "present" in the Illinois Senate. They write:

"In 1999, Barack Obama was faced with a difficult vote in the Illinois legislature — to support a bill that would let some juveniles be tried as adults, a position that risked drawing fire from African-Americans, or to oppose it, possibly undermining his image as a tough-on-crime moderate. In the end, Mr. Obama chose neither to vote for nor against the bill. He voted “present,” effectively sidestepping the issue, an option he invoked nearly 130 times as a state senator."

He, of course, can give all sorts of reasons why he would just vote "present" and not "for" or "against", and this doesn't include the votes taken when he wasn't even "present" during his years in the state senate. This isn't seeking common ground. Obama is trying to have it both ways by avoiding recorded votes on tough issues for which he would be answerable. Where is the strong leadership in this?

Okay, I am likin you already..... Wink  Can't be all bad, in my opinion....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »

Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol.... WTF?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 03:37:07 PM »

Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol.... WTF?

Well now, that explains alot.....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2008, 08:47:07 AM »

marijuana, cocaine AND alcohol---a teenager/highschool student experimenting with drugs-don't say it's true!! 
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 09:18:19 AM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he didn't also "lust in his heart" or think inpure thoughts at any time. Smiley

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 02:09:39 PM »

marijuana, cocaine AND alcohol---a teenager/highschool student experimenting with drugs-don't say it's true!! 

Does that make it ok. Lets see, it must have been peer pressure huh. Wonder how peer pressure (or threats) will play a part when those campaign funders from overseas, gets with him when they get him elected.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »

Today's latest gem from McCain was, "The economy is fundamentally sound". Get your head out yer arse, please. The rest of us don't own 7 homes.

trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 07:11:57 PM »

Today's latest gem from McCain was, "The economy is fundamentally sound". Get your head out yer arse, please. The rest of us don't own 7 homes.
Wrong, he has 9 homes.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »

slum landlord??  Shocked
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2008, 08:01:53 PM »

Does that make it ok. Lets see, it must have been peer pressure huh. Wonder how peer pressure (or threats) will play a part when those campaign funders from overseas, gets with him when they get him elected.

Doesn't make it right, but, our current president has also admitted to using cocaine in college and I'm sure alcohol was also used and one usually doesn't skip marijuana before being introduced to coke.  Admitting to mistakes and learning lessons in life is only proving that one is human.  If one claims to be perfect-dig deeper.
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 08:44:40 PM »

Why keep faulting the man for owning several homes? If anything one should be envious.If he was able to manage his money well enough to purchase real estate than good for him. If his money was tied up in stocks or bonds instead of owning houses nothing would be said about it. Dont be hatin. It seems that he would have to be financially wise to achieve that which should be to his credit. AintSkeered if that's the best you have today you may finally be coming to the realization that Osama is losing ground. I'm still stoked about the whole Sarah Palin deal.Talk about pulling a rabbit out of a hat. You just know Bill Clinton is thinking about flavored cigars.
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »

Keep your head in the sand and it'll all just get better, right? LOL

oncewaslost

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2008, 08:01:11 AM »

Keep your head in the sand and it'll all just get better, right? LOL

you keeps yours there  Wink

McCain family owns 8 properties
By KENNETH P. VOGEL | 8/21/08 4:39 PM EST  Text Size:     

John McCain's family owns at least eight properties — not the seven Democrats are alleging or the four McCain's staff identified — according to a Politico analysis of property and tax records, as well as interviews.

John McCain's family owns at least eight properties — not the seven Democrats are alleging or the four McCain's staff identified — according to a Politico analysis of property and tax records, as well as interviews.

The presumptive Republican nominee, though, may have some wiggle room in explaining why he couldn't immediately provide an answer when asked by Politico how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own. Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

Brian Rogers, a McCain spokesman, did not question Politico's analysis, but said his boss's bungling of the how-many-homes question is a nonissue.

"Voters care a lot more about candidates' personal ethics than about how many houses or residences or doghouses that John and Cindy McCain own," he said. He questioned efforts by McCain's Democratic rival, Barack Obama, to exploit the issue, given that Obama benefited from a 2005 land deal with the wife of convicted Chicago businessman — and former Obama fundraiser — Tony Rezko that expanded the Obama family's newly purchased $1.65 million homestead.

"The reality is that Barack Obama purchased his million-dollar mansion in a shady deal involving a convicted felon, and it raises questions about his ethics and judgment," said Rogers.
Politico's analysis of the McCain records found that five of the eight properties were purchased between the summer of 2004 and this February, for a total of $11 million. And the analysis found that the McCains hired additional household help in 2007.

The five new properties are all condominiums, and they include three in Phoenix — one of which became the couple's primary Phoenix residence after a Cindy McCain family trust in 2006 sold for $3.2 million the house in which they raised their children — and a pair outside San Diego.

The new properties joined three previously owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and their trusts: a scenic ranch outside Sedona, Ariz., where John McCain has entertained staff, prospective running mates and political reporters; a three-bedroom Arlington, Va., condo that's been John McCain's Washington-area residence since 1993; a La Jolla, Calif. condo that is home to Cindy McCain's elderly aunt and on which the trust recently paid nearly $7,000 in back taxes.

The condo that serves as the McCain's primary Phoenix residence was purchased in 2006 for $4.7 million by Cindy McCain's trust. It is a 6,600-square foot unit.

See Also
Group plays Ayers attack
Poll: Majority wants church out of politics
McCain sparks water rights blowup
Politico's guide to the conventions
Less than one year after the McCains acquired it, a corporation controlled by Cindy McCain bought another condo on a lower floor in the same building for $830,000.

And, in between, the corporation plunked down $700,000 for a 1,900-square-foot, three-bedroom loft condo for their then-22-year-old daughter, Meghan, who was moving back to Phoenix after graduating from New York's Columbia University. The unit is now listed for sale at $730,000.

Cindy McCain, through another family corporation, spent about $4.7 million in 2004 and 2008 on two condos in an exclusive building in Coronado, Calif., an affluent San Diego suburb noted for its high percentage of military retirees.

In an interview with Cindy McCain in the June issue of Vogue magazine, conducted from the newer Coronado condo, she explained that her husband, a Navy veteran, initially wasn't keen on the idea of a pied-ŕ-terre in Coronado.

"When I bought the first one, my husband, who is not a beach person, said, 'Oh this is such a waste of money; the kids will never go,'" she said in Vogue. "Then it got to the point where they used it so much I couldn't get in the place. So I bought another one."

A McCain campaign aide who did not want to be identified discussing the McCain's personal finances, told Politico this summer that — other than the primary Phoenix residence — the new condos were "purchased for investment and are available for personal use by the McCain family."

The McCains increased their budget for household employees from $184,000 in 2006 to $273,000 in 2007, according to John McCain's tax returns.

The additional cash supports an "increase in the number of employees," the McCain aide told Politico. The aide did not answer a question about whether the growing staff stemmed from addition of new properties to the family's real estate portfolio.

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »

from the horses mouth  Shocked  http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr09-03-08.html

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2008, 06:23:15 PM »

BD,that made my day.That's got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.Especially the end when he gets on a roll.LMAO.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »

the boy can talk up a storm. Wink

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »

I tell you what, when I started watching it, I thought it was really going in another direction....  That boy is a role....  He's Mama told him...  Post this up...  to funny, that man is on a role....  It sure was not what I was expecting though... Good find BigDaddy....  That just sounds funny....  Obama's mama.... too funny....  What a trip... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

She was trash!

That man wore my ears slap out after 4 minutes or so.  He made some logical points, that is for sure!
jujulo700R

When my clutch pops, my front wheels will hop!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2008, 09:33:37 PM »

This is actually one of the most ignorant and ridiculous segments I have seen in a long time. Nobody that talks with that much hatred and disrespect is a man of God. Obama told the media that Palin’s family was off limits so why is he attacking Obama’s family with such despicable and insulting language. This so called “reverend” has already been written off in society as a complete imbecile. The thing that gets me most is that some people seem to think it is funny, but honestly, how would you feel if someone said these cruel things about your own family. Not so funny then.

Just a little fast and just a little furious.
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2008, 06:43:34 AM »

Take a Chill pill their buddy......... that was funny!  And my MAMA told me too she TRASH.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2008, 06:44:23 AM »

It's just another very desperate attempt to dispel the hope and optimism Obama brings to the campaign. On a more important note, this morning, the Repubes backed-off on calling the economy "fundamentally sound" and are now calling it "resilient". That's their version of hope and optimism! Don't have to fix it, if it ain't broke is the plan? 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 07:08:37 AM by AintSkeered » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com