Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HS#1 RCDR - Pinetta  (Read 5109 times)
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 05, 2008, 08:49:36 AM »

We are headed out of South Florida this afternoon. Everything is still a go! We have a Jr rider coming with us and he is really excited!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 07:57:28 PM »

im leaving at 3a.m
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 11:06:46 PM »

im leaving at 3a.m

Man that makes for a long day. Take a nap before you race. Also what the **** are you still doing on line? Get some sleep. Good Luck to everyone going! I wish I was.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 03:28:46 PM »

nice race to bad i didnt finish.
YFZ450-Tampa
Supreme Member

Pura Vida !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »

How was the race ? how many quads ?

The tracks are always nice up there !

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 09:45:08 PM »

it was really nice trail, but did anyone see that crash on the start of B-open? LOL
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 09:58:56 PM »

We couldn't see anything through the dust. When it settled a little, you could tell something happened, but it got going pretty quick. I know see all that dust made everyone on my row give it all they had. Nobody wanted to be in that dust. Spectech got the holeshot and I tucked in right behind him. We started to check out when I couldn't see and clipped a tree. It flipped me across the trail blocking it. I was throwm but not hurt and flipped it back up. I took off and caught back up to spectech and we rode like that for two laps. My right calf was burning so bad from my muffler. That YFZ is so darned hot. Right through my gear and boot, too. The design of the inside of my boot is branded into my leg. So, after two laps, I'd had enough and pulled off. I know, where's the little icon of the kitty?

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »

We couldn't see anything through the dust. When it settled a little, you could tell something happened, but it got going pretty quick. I know see all that dust made everyone on my row give it all they had. Nobody wanted to be in that dust. Spectech got the holeshot and I tucked in right behind him. We started to check out when I couldn't see and clipped a tree. It flipped me across the trail blocking it. I was throwm but not hurt and flipped it back up. I took off and caught back up to spectech and we rode like that for two laps. My right calf was burning so bad from my muffler. That YFZ is so darned hot. Right through my gear and boot, too. The design of the inside of my boot is branded into my leg. So, after two laps, I'd had enough and pulled off. I know, where's the little icon of the kitty?

well what happened was, me and this other guy were ahead of everybody else i was a little more to the left of the double g's then him so i had to pull behind him to fit through, so i got behind him a he braked hard and i was still on the throttle so i ran into the back of him and got all locked up and something happened to cause him to start to flip then mine (because i was hooked on him) started to flip so that was #2 flip for the day for me, but then jimmy(i think rolled her back over for me) and then my dissy azz and broke quad rode of to do our 1 lap before my bike started to make all kinds of noises and i pulled off? i looked at it today and the chain just loosened up and was grinding on my sub frame bolt, so nothing serious just wished i would have picked a spot more towards the right to start.

i was wondering what happened to you brian because i saw you going back to your truck.

EDIT: i also need the little kitty icon too and probably a picture of a litter of puppies
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:40:03 PM by Jacob Fort » Logged
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 10:46:17 AM »

49 quads I think. Nice slightly rough and tight course. Not many high speed areas. The logged out field was a little intimidating if you were in somebody's dust because of the low stumps. There was one left hand turn i remember well cause of that da**mn stump on the right. Overall great course. I didn't get a white flag so I ended up riding my azz off on my final lap to find out I was about 10 minutes ahead of second place! Oh well, got me in shape the hard way though.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

Sounds like fun. Glad to hear with all the mishaps that no one got hurt.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »

does anyone know who was there taking pictures i knopw i saw one guy.
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 05:54:03 PM »

49 quads I think. Nice slightly rough and tight course. Not many high speed areas. The logged out field was a little intimidating if you were in somebody's dust because of the low stumps. There was one left hand turn i remember well cause of that da**mn stump on the right. Overall great course. I didn't get a white flag so I ended up riding my azz off on my final lap to find out I was about 10 minutes ahead of second place! Oh well, got me in shape the hard way though.

what class were you in?
duroc825
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56:27 AM »

what class were you in?

0-400C #85C, what about you?
spectech

XC"er

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2008, 10:14:14 AM »

The race was very dusty and very hard to pass started catching row in front of us by mile 2 then it was dust rest of day trying to pass up through field. Some people need to have a little better racing edicate when a faster rider catches you and is not in your class let them go. Very odd in how they setup rows this season.

07 YFZ'S
Ftr Vet. Quad #8

Spring Hill
Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2008, 03:49:25 PM »

what class were you in?

0-400C #85C, what about you?

B-open #8 just wondering cause you said you won by ten minutes do you have a z400
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com