Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: another reason l cross is going down  (Read 11029 times)
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« on: August 31, 2008, 05:31:50 PM »

here  is another reason why i am really starting to hate l cross.  I will start out by saying  Mark and patty  and all the security is doing an amazing job.  I just wish they could help other people out they sure do need it.  OK, Friday  morning  i arrive  thinking its gonna be crazy  good weekend  really  wet and allot of mud.  I ride my green monster around all day, Note i am pulling everything from stock truck  to  sport quads out of mud  no big deal  we all there to help each other out right?   Well....   I guess not,  I burnt  belt in my tranny  my friends  are down  by swimming hole i am in the mudhole. Few people ask if i am broken  i told them yea i just need a tow back to camp, I got told  my bike to heavy, my bike to big, others where saying there bike could not pull me back to camp.  I drive a 400cc bike  that was on a dirt road  not stuck in the mud  so what bike  is not bid enough to pull me back to camp?   more people  were worry bout the fat girls  doing a funnel than helping a fellow  mud rider out.  Finlay  i get really  mad  keep in mind my bike is very very loud  and burns allot of oil so smokes out a place in couple min lol. so i rev my bike and  wait to it starts  to back fire, people come up to me and tell me to stop because  they cant see the girls doing funnels  there to much smoke and its to loud. It took that  for  some one  that i helped out  before and they helped me    at diffrent locations  other than l cross  to come and pull me back.   i no  i just rambled  on about nothing there but,  it just stinks how  the people that goes to these events have no respect.  I never have a problem  at bamboo  when there is  not even  50 people there  and CandR there is never a problem.  So my ?  is why do all  dumb  young  people all go to l cross to look at fat drunk  girls?  I thought   you go there to go mudding? I guess not, But it makes the people that go to l cross look  bad.  After that  i seen allot of people sitting stuck for  while  and or sitting  on dirt roads  with  no helping them get back to camp.   Its just a shame how people  cant give some a hand that is stuck.   A big  thanks to  Big Jim  for the pull back  and for all the others  thank you for  making me  not pull anyone out of mud hole again at l cross.

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 06:25:09 PM »

where was your homies?
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

I haven't been to L cross in quit some time but I think you will run into inconsiderate jerks everywhere.  I think adult weekend most people go to see T & A.  I do the same you do... pull out anyone I can.  To me it's all part of being out there riding.  What gets under my skin is the BIG east coast buggies that spend thousands apon thousands on a ride and don't even get it dirty.  A short story:  I was sitting next to one (east coast buggy) and he was talking all this crap about how stupid everyones rides were while we were watching someone stuck... I cranked up and went and tried to pull this guy out.  I couldn't  (it was back behind the pond at C&R) that place is very soft.  As long as I didn't break ground I was fine.  SO I went back to get help... the east coast buggy said to me he (guy stuck) does not deserve to be pulled out if he couldn't make it out there.  I said whatever, so I got someone to help and of course now everone is pulling up to watch.  Guess who made it out there and then got stuck (because he weighs 10,000lbs)  I just asked him if he deserved to be pulled.  My point dude.... what comes around goes around soon enough.  Sometimes sooner than later.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

I think they call it the Y generation.

The ME ME ME group.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
AintSkeered
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:55:35 PM »

So, let me get this straight? You burn up your tranny belt and it's everyone else's fault? Did you ever stop to think they would like to enjoy their time out there riding instead of burning their CVT belt up towing you back to your camp. Maybe they don't like burning up their CVT belts or possibly damaging their differentials? How many times did you get stuck? Drinking? Rule #1 is always ride with friends and carry cellphone. That being said, people usually help, if they know you in trouble.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:49:13 PM by AintSkeered » Logged

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:55:48 PM »

All I got to say is, if I was there your ass would have been back at camp drinking a cold one in no time.  I hear what your saying...I broke my right rear axle in a hole (putting around), but thank god I didn't need a tow back...

I had a great time, it did get a little crazy though on saturday night, I almost got ran off the dirt road by a few fellow ATV'ers...which i think is BS, they were flying down the camp gruond roads, spilling dirt everywhere, but thats a different story.  I think that should have been enforced more (speed limit)

I found some pretty deep spots, enough to make me pucker up, and I had a great time running around the main holes...can't ask for much more.

sorry to hear all that matt, looks like we got something in common, a lot of fixing to do...I lost a few plastic pieces and broke my axle clean at the shaft...gorilla will have another customer  Cry

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »

So, let me get this straight? You burn up your tranny belt and it's everyone else's fault? Did you ever stop to think they would like to enjoy their time out there riding instead of burning their CVT belt up towing you back to your camp. Maybe they don't like burning up their CVT belts or possibly damaging their differentials? How many times did you get stuck? Drinking? Rule #1 is always ride with friends and carry cellphone. That being said, people usually help, if they know you in trouble.

hey my freind   to be honest   i did not get stuck at all the whole time. they guys where out there shooting videos of my bike through the whole and   all the guys that could not get there girls happy on there bike asked if i take there girl for a ride so she can have fun, when i broke they were so drunk and stupied  they could do nothing   and eery one else was not there for mudding they were there to see fat girls t and a.  i ope  you go ride with all your  crew  you get broke    and i am there   i wont pull you out because i dont wanna burn my belt or heat my diff   or brake  my winch  or snap a tow rope or  wear my tires or even waste gas or oil  lol lol lol  want me to keep going on the list?  i will put up money and or bragin  rights my bike better than yours and  i bet you my bike cost half asless than yours. let me no when u wanna ride   my new freind

and thank you to the   real people that posted on this site  that understands  what l cross and places like tht are really for you all no i will be there for   you when u need it     jrpro that means you too

2008 brute force 750

neysnumber

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »

i try to make a rule of only having good fun when i got friends near by.  almost every time in the past, i had to tow or pull out someone where ever we were at.  if i dont got a buddy around, i try to keep it fairly safe.  i try not to re lie on other people while i m out riding.  some riders dont know how to get someone out.  i wont let anyone pull me out.  sorry to hear no body would help you.  not everyones priorities are the same.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »

i try to make a rule of only having good fun when i got friends near by.  almost every time in the past, i had to tow or pull out someone where ever we were at.  if i dont got a buddy around, i try to keep it fairly safe.  i try not to re lie on other people while i m out riding.  some riders dont know how to get someone out.  i wont let anyone pull me out.  sorry to hear no body would help you.  not everyones priorities are the same.

Yea I think everyone was concentrating on T&A and beer

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 09:55:23 PM »

my personal opinion you should help people out when they got problems no matter what kind you arent gonna burn anything up pulling ANY atv back unless your riding like a 90 or somethin i dont know anyone who hasnt needed help at 1 time or another just my opinion you dont gotta tear into me like barricudas  Wink

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 05:27:55 PM »

10 4   good buddy  i got a present   for everyone the next time i ride  yep bike almost fixxed just waiting on parts   i am gonna drive around ever one that is stuck or broke down  that says 

I WILL PULL YOU OUT  FOR $10  IF I USE A WINCH$15
ALSO I WILL FIX YOU HYDRO LOCKED BIKE STARTING AT $80 FOR FIRST HOUR $45 EACH HOUR AFTER
I WILL TOW YOU BACK TO CAMP FOR $25  IF  I USE MY ROPE $45

dont worry there alot of people i will still help they no who they are  so dont everyone get mad  when i get my bike running and i go the sign   ill place i bet ill go to l cross fri sat and sun  and not get stuck or break down one time just to show u  all up

2008 brute force 750

CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 06:24:38 PM »

Quit whining already. Your going on and on for a few days now because no one pulled you back to your camp.Maybe it's because you weren't stuck and some people did'nt realize you were broke down."You did say you weren't stuck and you were on level ground".Or maybe it's because you kept reving your bike up because you were pi$$ed and you knew the noise was bothering people and you were smoking them out. Get over it already.Geeeez.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

I'll be at l-cross to see that sign!

People didn't pull you back because they don't care plain and simple.  They are concentrated on TBA (titties beer ass), and it's a totaly different group out there.  I didn't pull anyone out or back, I'm not tearing up my bike for some idiot running around a pit with stock tires bouncing the rev limiter.  If someone *TRULY* needs my help, I'll help.  I asked several people if they needed help, they all said no, thanks... most people ride in a group so it isn't a problem.  I saw quite a few hydrolocked and stuck pretty bad, but no one needed help.  I am all for lending a helping hand if someone really needs it!

08 Brute 750
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 07:19:15 PM »

Quit whining already. Your going on and on for a few days now because no one pulled you back to your camp.Maybe it's because you weren't stuck and some people did'nt realize you were broke down."You did say you weren't stuck and you were on level ground".Or maybe it's because you kept reving your bike up because you were pi$$ed and you knew the noise was bothering people and you were smoking them out. Get over it already.Geeeez.

you dont like it don read the post  plain and simple  dont be hate ing because you drive a stock bike and u cant run in no mud lol

2008 brute force 750

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 08:51:01 AM »

you dont like it don read the post  plain and simple  dont be hate ing because you drive a stock bike and u cant run in no mud lol

LOL

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »

now thats funny

2008 brute force 750

mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:18 PM »

its horrible. I've been riding a long time and its bad. I'm only 20 but even I with my smaller sized 4x4 truck will attempt to pull out f250s (most of the time I can too!) Grin but when ever I get stuck at c and r its usually a pain in the ass to find someone to help you out
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »

its horrible. I've been riding a long time and its bad. I'm only 20 but even I with my smaller sized 4x4 truck will attempt to pull out f250s (most of the time I can too!) Grin but when ever I get stuck at c and r its usually a pain in the ass to find someone to help you out

dont get stuck lol

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 02:06:22 PM »

Matt .  I used to get bitter when no one would reciprocate acts of kindness. I grew up and told myself that I do good deeds for myself not for them.  The lesson here is do not stop helping people. Just stop expecting them to return the favor. If they do, the smile you get from helping in the first place gets bigger because they or anyone returned the favor.

My .02 cents

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »

keeter  sounds good see  u from down here  where  you ride at? we may have to link up and tear it up

2008 brute force 750

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 11:09:01 AM »

Matt, I ride at RR. C&R and L-cross became to unsafe for me. 

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »

sounds good i ride at rr  too  i got really good freind  that has a place up there  i am looking at getting my own camp what kinda bikes u ride

2008 brute force 750

Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 11:58:53 AM »

Check out my signature.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
crom A zone
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

10 4   good buddy  i got  2 bikes also  we should link up  there some time and ride

2008 brute force 750

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 07:36:12 PM »

I hope lcross doesn't go down.  C&R is supposibly going down so that just leaves us with bamboo...and I am not a fan of it, but I'll still go there

08 Brute 750
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com