Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hypocrisy  (Read 32440 times)
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »

No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.

Nice, now you resort to calling members names. Someone should mute you for 7 days... Mr. Bones?

Names? You crack me up.
Hey Bones, One of the Hyena's wants me muted.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
gatorjohn

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

No, It's a rescue, The rest of the Hyena's will be over here shortly. The ones that aren't muted that is.

Nice, now you resort to calling members names. Someone should mute you for 7 days... Mr. Bones?

Names? You crack me up.
Hey Bones, One of the Hyena's wants me muted.

You any relation to bigdummy?Huh
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2008, 09:11:57 PM »

Yes, Well, Sort of. He and I have something going on the side. We're just hoping our wives don't find out.  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »

Da_Mtg_Man
 Just walk away, you are better than to stoop to their level.

What I don't understand is people think they have all these rights. This board isn't run by the government. It is privately owned.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2008, 09:17:30 PM »

Good night everyone. Frank says I have to go to bed. Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

Frank the dog from MIB??   Roll Eyes
gatorjohn

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

Da_Mtg_Man

What I don't understand is people think they have all these rights. This board isn't run by the government. It is privately owned.

Who said anything about rights, I believe the title is "HYpocrisy"...
450rcrazy

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »

Da_Mtg_Man

I never stooped to any level I only stated the obvious. I have met you Frank and I believe your a good guy with only good intentions and I have no beef with you. I do believe this is a privately owned site that was built for public use and without the public there would be no site "The public in this case helps pay for it". The site is not owned by Da_Mtg_Man but he has treated members as if it was.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2008, 09:30:05 PM »

I don't know who is sleeping with who. It just seems to me some people are are here for fun and others are here to start trouble. From an outsiders point of view is seems to always be the same people. The way I look at it is everyone has a choice. Come on here or don't come on here.

I like one of the rules on the ATVRiders.

It says if you don't like someone make belive they don't exist.

That's all for me I'm out of this one.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:31:41 PM by TRX450R_Racer » Logged

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2008, 09:37:24 PM »

LOL Gang up on the Maytag man....The only reason you guys post here anymore is to sell something or cause trouble , you slight people left and right. You get a dose of your own medicine and you cry like you are innocent....99% of the people that frequent this sit knew you were talking about MTG MAN.....You guys have been gunning for him since the Fan Club Started. Do not insult people by trying to act innocent. If you have a problem shoot him a PM making a public spectacle of things like you guys have been doing make you look ridiculous. Man up and call a spade a spade your kindergarten antics are sad and make my head hurt , ban me , mute me do what you want. Oh and I am talking about Anoriginal ,ABLE, Gator John , 45ocrazy and the rest of the followers of Saint Paulie the great. Jackl is just stuck in dumb..it is not his fault.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
gatorjohn

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2008, 09:47:48 PM »

Blah blah blah Joedirt...
450rcrazy

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2008, 09:50:13 PM »

LOL Gang up on the Maytag man....The only reason you guys post here anymore is to sell something or cause trouble , you slight people left and right. You get a dose of your own medicine and you cry like you are innocent....99% of the people that frequent this sit knew you were talking about MTG MAN.....You guys have been gunning for him since the Fan Club Started. Do not insult people by trying to act innocent. If you have a problem shoot him a PM making a public spectacle of things like you guys have been doing make you look ridiculous. Man up and call a spade a spade your kindergarten antics are sad and make my head hurt , ban me , mute me do what you want. Oh and I am talking about Anoriginal ,ABLE, Gator John , 45ocrazy and the rest of the followers of Saint Paulie the great. Jackl is just stuck in dumb..it is not his fault.
you can look at my post history and you will find very few post that are contriversial . The only reason I don't come here often anymore is because of the rediculas crap spewing from a few members mouths . This was once a great site before the trio was allowed to say and do what ever they pleased no matter how it affected the feelings of good members of the site. How did the 99% know ? could it be the Hypocrisy is just that obvious that even he himself could not deny it.
Anoriginal

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

Joe, your comments are misplaced and you know it. This thread was started by me and had absolutely nothing to do with Da_Mtg_Man or Bones. They both know it and I've spoken with Mike (Da_Mtg_Man) about it. In fact, Mike is a darn good friend and I think he does a great job.

I stand by everything I've ever posted on this site or any other. I call people out in the open when needed and have never hid behind name calling or the like. Everyone knows who the problems are on this site and I sure ain't one of them. If you've got a problem with me, or something I've posted, lets hear all about it. Otherwise, shut your yap because you've got no clue what you're talking about.

As far as our "Saint Paulie the great" comment, I can only assume you mean Paul_S. I've never met the man actually nor have I ever been to the Plex. If you have a problem with Paul, take it up with him and call him out in the open. He's a big boy and can handle himself quite well. If you think he's done something wrong or that he's the hypocrite (or I am for that matter), lets hear it. Otherwise, stick to the "private" areas of the FMR site.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:01:37 PM by Anoriginal » Logged
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2008, 09:59:50 PM »

yes Flame me fellas....I am not worried..I can handle it......Now that I have your attention how about you guys drop it....let's go back to ATV talk and leave the politics for the Kids section..nobody will win this battle...it has been raging for years....Anoriginal YES I meant Paul S and NO my comments are not misplaced they are reaching the intended Targets......Thanks John I will add another Blah... shoot me an email @ riperjoe@yahoo.com....otherwise let's knock the grandstanding off.....it has Reached maximum annoyingness.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »

and when I did call Saint Paulie of the Motoplex out...My Threads were deleted...and I was banned from his website.....Paulie and I go way back.....or so I am told Roll Eyes

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
Anoriginal

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2008, 10:04:55 PM »

Okay Joe, then back it up. You claim your comments are on target. Lets see it. Tell us all why and give examples. Otherwise, you're just spouting off worthless trash.

Oh, and you got banned? Kind of like me getting banned from the FMR site when I made Swamp Donkey, Big Daddy and PHN look like fools? The only people who get banned from Paul's site are those that need it. Not people who happen to disagree with a few members.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:29:43 AM by Anoriginal » Logged
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2008, 10:07:15 PM »

Okay Joe, then back it up. You claim your commetns are on target. Lets see it. Tell us all why and give examples. Otherwise, you're just spouting off worthless trash.

Oh, and you got banned? Kind of like me getting banned from the FMR site when i made Swamp Donkey, Big Daddy and PHN lok like fools? The only peole who get banned from Pauls site are those that need it. Not people who happen to disagree with a few members.

You spelled people wrong  Wink

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »

Anoriginal...NO I will not play the Prove it to you Game.....I owe you nothing and I have lost all respect for you. Please find something better to do with your time than play Internet debater....

Here is recent email from your leader!

Paul_S
Supreme Member

Finally! Paul_S is here!

(No subject)
« Sent to: Joedirt on: Today at 09:56:32 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Joedirt on Today at 09:37:24 PM
Saint Paulie the great.

You see homo, I knew you couldn't resist mentioning me. You really do have a crush on me don't you.

Sorry dude, but that gay chit we talk about on my site is just clowning.

Sorry to break your heart, but you will have to go get fixated on someone else. Maybe if you act nicer, someone will actually like you too.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »

Here you go Matt.......talking about hypocrisy! 

Anoriginal
Supreme Member

I will eat your soul.

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: big-daddy on: February 20, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Ricky:

I've been slammed but I got your message. I will call you as soon as I get a chance.

Glad you sold the gun. Didn't mean to make it look like it wasn't worth what you were asking. I've got either 67 or 68 AR "type" rifles myself. Everything from cheap Bushmasters to high end LMT's and a couple of custom Rock River's, one in the new Ruger .204. I have every Colt model ever built (dupilcates of most) the majority of which are unfired NIB.

Been shooting competition with an AR since I was 15 and love the guns. I've got a tricked out Les Baer monolith that I used for competition that you'd love. Maybe someday we'll get together and shoot.

Call you soon.

~ Matt

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Anoriginal

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »

Again, I've never met the man and Ive never been to the Plex. And, judging from Pauls message to you, it looks like he was having fun with you.

What's with you anyway? You suddenly seem to have a problem with me for some strange reason yet, I've never done anythign to you. Oh well, your loss. And trust me, I never asked for nor do I need your respect. You've more than established the fact that your comments are at best hollow and without basis.

You accuse me of being one sided and somehow partial. Yet my posts show the complete opposite. If you're going to accuse someone of being or acting a certain way, you should at least try to choose something you're capable of at least providing even a tiny bit of basis for.

Oh, and how cute, I see that your FMR buddy posted a copy of my PM to him a while back when he was trying to pass off a gun he was selling as something else. Um, Ricky, you need to go back and read the definition of hypocrisy I posted at the front of this thread because it is painfully clear you don't understand the definition. Your analogy doesn't work. That was sent to you back when I held out a little hope for your maturity, ethics and candor.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 10:29:32 PM by Anoriginal » Logged
Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2008, 10:22:58 PM »

Good night guys....have a good one.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2008, 10:48:26 PM »

I have sat back and watched the hypocrisy on the site for quite some time and haven't said anything. I can however say that there is 1 Moderator who not only allows this but seems to support it fully. There are 3 members that seem to say what ever they want when ever they want with no repercussions which baffles me. Only explanation I can come up with is that the 3 members are good friends with the Moderator or The Moderator can be bought for cash or merchandise, which speaks to that persons character. I personally cannot believe Bones allows this crap from either side (all though 1 side is always silenced or MUTED). Personally this crap has ruined a once great site and the camaraderie that went with it. I think that just maybe the wrong moderator was removed a while back. This site has swiftly been reduced to a Drama and classified ad's site with very little talk of actual ATV riding.

I don't understand why you had to even call out a moderator in the first place.EVERYONE knows who you were directing it towards and to act innocent once you get called out for it is ridiculous. I agree with Anoriginals sentiments as to if you're going to call someone out than call them out by name. Then you have the nerve to condemn this site by saying that it's a drama and classified ad's site with little talk of ATV riding? I think that both sites may be guilty of this to be honest with you. And how many references are you going to make regarding being a contributing member? It's as if you think your responsible for paying bones electric bill or something. It's obvious where your allegiance is and that's fine but stop being a $sh*t stirrer over here. You have many complaints but yet continue to come back. I've never met you or had any issues with you and believe you're probably a good guy based on your loyalty to the other site and the Plex but you put yourself out there by trying to start $hit with your post.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »

TskTsk
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2008, 07:34:31 AM »

Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing

Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:37:21 AM by Can-AmGator » Logged
Big John

« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2008, 08:14:56 AM »

So what you're really saying is, you have the mentality of an infant?Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com