Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63156 times)
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2005, 12:08:33 AM »

If sex stinks like S#&t and is a pain in ths a&& then you're doing it wrong !   Grin
Like I said for any non-believers out there - homosexuality goes against everything even the evolutionary ideology. Maladaptive traits are extinguished while adaptive traits are selected and propogated to ensure the survival of the species. being a rump ranger is NOT an adaptive trait. Adopting such a thing would end human kind.
   Cain73  Im  with  you  on  that  even  though  you  do  ride  a  sled. Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2005, 12:12:57 AM »

Budman that goes both ways about not imposing your thoughts and wants on others. Why should America have to give benefits to gays when most of us are no homos? And the freedom of religion was intended to allow us to practice our religions, not bar us from them. Pursuit of happiness yes... within the norms dictated by society. You are not free to be a practiving pedophile even if you think it will bring you happiness are you? It has always been a society based upon Christian beliefs and morals. The founding fathers did not want to force religion on anyone, but religion is an integral part of our national structure. It wasn't incorporated into our financial, judicial, administrative, and executive institutions on accident. It was meant to allow us to practice without restraint or persecution, that is a far cry from what today's people try to twist it into. Religious freedom yes, but in a pro-religion way. Not to rob us of our Christian background.

Hey, I'm not the one who turned this into a bashing contest. I haven't imposed MY views at all. I am just sick and tired of all the crap dealt out to those who don't share y'alls "Christian " views.  Why should America have given rights to blacks? This is not my view, but at some time in our "Christian" american values, this was unheard of. And yes, this was a right wing republican view. The old guard who was behind that were Christian too. And Who dictates the "Norms" the far right? And since you are calling ALL gays pedophiles, that, my friend is far beyond a Christian value. No one is trying to rob you of your beliefs....just don't try to push them on me. And just for your information, I am a christian too...but  not the pushy kind. I believe that  you have the right to your opinion, but no right to bash Jews, Muslims, Catholics, or gays here, just because they don't subscribe to your version.  Remember, Christ hates the sin, but loves the sinner...in all of us. That's it, I'm done with this thread.

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2005, 01:07:47 AM »

Well let me just say that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. The water is their for the horese taking. The Bible (KJV) has been around for many years and have been read by many and it is still here today and it will be here till the end of time. For anyone to believe in the one and only true GOD must also believe the bible fully and not partly. I have my falts and I try to live the best I can it's not easy and if you are a Christian you know what I mean. A Christian is someone who is Christ like. OK let me get back on track if you can read the Bible with an open mind God will speak to your heart. Nobody here on this earth has all the answers.

Jesus didn't die on the cross just to die. He died to pay the price for our sins past present and future.

Someone said for Mr Bones to put a stop to this thred I ask not to stop it. you know what it's about and how it got started so don't read it nobody will bash you for not reading it. The Bible says to spread the seed and that has been done. Scripture has been given even with the place to find it and many has read it and I'm sure has got some to thinking about Heaven and Hell both are real like it or not. I think this has been a great topic and I believe God will use this thred to speak to someone because it is being read all over the world.

Jesus said You are either for me or against me. I just want to say that I stand for Christ the Savior of the world.

America One Nation Under God. Still the best country in the world.

Folks if we don't stand for something we'll fall for anything.

Oh Yea not only did Jesus die but he arose and is alive today and will be forever more.

Thanks to all who gave so that I could have my freedom of speach may God bless you all.

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2005, 01:09:37 AM »

We're all entitled to our opinions, but please make sure to not mis-quote me to attack my point of view. I didn't say that all gays are pedophiles. In fact statistics would show that most pedophiles are not homosexuals at all. I was simply showing that not everything that anyone likes means that it's ok to do. you commented on the right to pursue happiness, I illuminated the fact that even such an innate right has limitations. What if a pedophile wanted to molest kids becasue it was his "right" to pursue happiness? It still wouldn't be ok or accepted by society. Society has the right to dictate what is acceptable. Pedophilia is not acceptable. To most of the American population neither is homosexuality.
You're right that Christ loves the sinner not the sin. However we will all answer for all that we have done on Earth whether it is good or bad. Even those of us that have accepted Jesus and are going to Heaven are guilty of sin. The difference is that we have made a committment to try to not sin in the future. We all falter from time to time, but leading a lifestyle that is strictly prohibited by teachings inthe Bible evedent by the destruction of 2 populated cities. Budman You profess your Christian beliefs and that is great, but part of being a Christian is enlightening others with the Word of God. We aren't supposed to sit by and watch those that don't know God purchase an eternity in hell for themselves.
You don't have to accept Christianity or any religion for that matter, but you can't take away our right to believe and to practice. You also don't have to like all of the norms and morays of society, but that doesn't mean that  society is supposed to conform to the beliefs outside the structured and accepted realm of socially preferred behaviors.  Gays attempting to equate themselves to married couples and get the same benefits is going against the norms and morays set by society. They are the ones fighting. If they choose a gay lifestyle I don't think anyone will invade their homes to find out. Bringing it to the public eye is their doing, not some middle aged, white male, Christian, Republican conspiracy.
Normalcy is achieved by a certain amount of conformity to coincide with the majority on major issues of  what is acceptable behavior. a few deviants can't say "we like it so you have to accept it" to the whole of society. from a scientific point of view society also employs the evolutionary model in that is selects adaptive traits to ensure its survival. Homosexuality does not meet the criterea to be considered beneficial to the survival of our species or our societal structure.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2005, 01:17:46 AM »

It is a controversial issue but I also ask that moderators not shut down this thread. It's an adult discussion with intelligent people on both sides, just with differing opinions. No one is forced to read or participate.
I do find it curious that some of those that were pressing the "rights" issue have hoped for this thread to die or be shut down. What about the freedom of speech?
Moderators - I understand that this is a public and family friendly oriented forum and respect that. The remark about freedom of speech was to make a point. A few members may want to type vulgar, socially unacceptable comments on this site from time to time. We rest assured the Moderators will do their jobs and monitor things and edit as necessary. It goes to show that even here we have rights, but can't step on someone else's. Even here there are rules and norms to be followed. Why is it no one is complaining or fighting about that? Just as with society - certain things are not acceptable as dictated by the norms put in place by the majority.  Grin
It's a horse of a different color, but I feel vindicated none the less.

LIV2RIDE
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2005, 09:46:23 AM »

Jesus said You are either for me or against me. I just want to say that I stand for Christ the Savior of the world.

Amen

I stand for Jesus and everything that Jesus taught, and still teaches us to believe.

As a Moderator, I do not want to engage in this debate, however as a Christian I must stand for my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
I do not think this thread will be deleted. I agree, It's a debate between Adults. If it offends you, don't read it.

Corey

Check out  --------------------------> www.quadsforchrist.net
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2005, 10:14:11 AM »

If Cain was banished for killin Able and that only left Cain and his Mom and Pop.... then how is it that when Cain next visited the scripture he had a Wife and Family?
Seriously I aint bein a smartazz because actually I do believe in a Supreme Being, just not neccessarily what organized religion would have us believe. I persoanally lean towards the Intelligent Creation Theory. Thanx.
I AM STUDYING THIS OUT FOR YOU AND I WLL HAVE AN ANSWER SOON
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2005, 03:43:54 PM »

well a pedophile has a victim as were a gay relation is between two consenting adults.............no victim. 'cmon people you can't possibly compare the two that is rediculous!!!!

i noticed no one touched on the noah and his arc comment i made, or the comment about all of us coming from two people  Roll Eyes. that alone creates enough doubt for any one to take a step back and see the bible is full of fiction. is there an underlying story that might hold some truth? who knows but 90% is complete and total lies, don't be offended it is what it is.

i'm done with this thread it all goes round and round, direct questions get ignored and responed to with long winded sales pitches dodging the answer because there isn't one. best of luck to you all sorry if i pissed ya of ........... i'm out.

-brian

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2005, 04:26:34 PM »

I can only speak for myself, but no I'm not mad at anyone. Like I said it's a controversial discussion amongst adults.
I want to make sure that I am clear on my reference to pedophiles. I didn't say it to say that being gay was a crime jpunishable by prison. I simply used the comparison to show that not all things that someone likes are ok just because they like them. another example is prostitution. a crime with no victim, but it's still unwanted by society and deemed a crime none the less. It is seen as immoral and harmful to society and not allowed (with the exception of Nevada). two consenting adults doing something they like can still be unwanted and unacceptable to society.
I don't have all the answers, and have never claimed to. You obviously possess a post-modern philosophy that questions the ontology of America and it's your right to possess it. you still need to acknowledge that it's contradictory to most Americans. the whole of the population can't be expected to conform to the whim of the few that engage in practices outside the norm of our societal foundation.

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2005, 05:19:09 PM »

Prostitution unwanted by society? Now that's good humor Grin

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2005, 07:55:01 PM »

Well you might like it and rent a little now Wink and then but as a whole yes it qualifies as unwanted.

Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2005, 11:20:32 PM »

Noah and  family with friends

[attachment deleted by admin]

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
FagRider

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2005, 08:12:12 AM »

Just putting my two cents in:

I have to agree with some that the bible is only a book, and if you choose to devote your life to believing everything that someone wrote hundreds of years ago, so-be-it.  But don't try to push it on the rest of the world.  The way you worship the bible is the way i worship my boyfriend...and if you ask me, any act of love, whether it be between a man and woman, a man and a man or a woman and a woman, is the most beautiful thing in the world.  If you are so close minded to believe that all gay people are going to hell, then I guess all I can say is I feel sorry for you.  If loving another person is a sin, we are all going to hell.  I would just rather spend my time on this Earth happy and in love rather than wasting it living by how a book tells me to.  I don't preach my faggotry on the world, and I would appreciate it if the world didn't preach it's bible-humping on me.  To each his own....

- FagRider
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: June 13, 2005, 04:08:48 PM »

Amazing... gaydirt and fagrider..hmmmm real people or simply those that can't make a point on their own using fake names to try to do so. it appears that some that lack Christian morals also lack better things to do with their time.  But I'll make and intelligent reply to such an obvious attempt an an inflammatory remark. We are not puching Christianity on anyone. We offer answers to those that seek them. We offer to educate others on God's word and hopefully lead them to his grace and salvation. If you don't want it fine don't take it. But homosexuals attempting to achieve social acceptance, equality in benfits, etc. in a society that doen's want them or to supply the things they want by forcing society to accept their lifestyles as simply "alternative" and not reprehensible, sinful, and to many downright disgusting is indeed trying to force your "faggotry" on us. We aren't closed minded, we are dedicated to the truth and apparently generate discord and resentment for it from non-believers. Maybe it is you with the clsoed mind. When have you given church or a "normal" sexual desire a chance?

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2005, 04:11:39 PM »

well said  Wink and God Bless You

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2005, 09:01:31 PM »

Amazing... gaydirt and fagrider..hmmmm real people or simply those that can't make a point on their own using fake names to try to do so. it appears that some that lack Christian morals also lack better things to do with their time.  But I'll make and intelligent reply to such an obvious attempt an an inflammatory remark. We are not puching Christianity on anyone. We offer answers to those that seek them. We offer to educate others on God's word and hopefully lead them to his grace and salvation. If you don't want it fine don't take it. But homosexuals attempting to achieve social acceptance, equality in benfits, etc. in a society that doen's want them or to supply the things they want by forcing society to accept their lifestyles as simply "alternative" and not reprehensible, sinful, and to many downright disgusting is indeed trying to force your "faggotry" on us. We aren't closed minded, we are dedicated to the truth and apparently generate discord and resentment for it from non-believers. Maybe it is you with the clsoed mind. When have you given church or a "normal" sexual desire a chance?
And all on Christ Jesus said AMEN
Well said
Once you were dead, doomed forever because of your many sins.  You used to live just like the rest of the world, full of sin, obeying Satan, the mighty prince of the power of the air. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.  All of us used to live that way, following the passions and desires of our evil nature. We were born with an evil nature, and we were under God's anger just like everyone else.
 But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much,  that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's special favor that you have been saved!)  For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms-all because we are one with Christ Jesus.  And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.
 God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.  Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.  For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
bumblemoose

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2005, 09:28:49 AM »

Chuck, I don't know you personally and you may be a cool person and all, but you come across as a street corner, sandwich-board doomsday lunatic. If you believe in Jesus that is fine but you are not going to change anyone's mind but shoving it down their throat. 

87 TRX 310R (Sold)with a bunch of stuff on it.
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2005, 09:50:55 AM »

And all on Christ Jesus said AMEN
Well said
Once you were dead, doomed forever because of your many sins.  You used to live just like the rest of the world, full of sin, obeying Satan, the mighty prince of the power of the air. He is the spirit at work in the hearts of those who refuse to obey God.  All of us used to live that way, following the passions and desires of our evil nature. We were born with an evil nature, and we were under God's anger just like everyone else.
 But God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much,  that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's special favor that you have been saved!)  For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms-all because we are one with Christ Jesus.  And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.
 God saved you by his special favor when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God.  Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.  For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.

Sounds like you guys have talked to Jesus personally. Have him give me a call. There's something I need to ask.

raptor426

Its 5'oclock somewhere

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2005, 11:22:58 AM »

I dont like Ford.  Chevy all the way.

2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2005, 02:19:29 PM »

Chuck, I don't know you personally and you may be a cool person and all, but you come across as a street corner, sandwich-board doomsday lunatic. If you believe in Jesus that is fine but you are not going to change anyone's mind but shoving it down their throat. 
SO STANDING UP FOR SOMETHING MORALY STRAIGHT CONSIDERS ME A LUNATIC.
IN THE WORDS OF VANSANT"I WOULD RATHER BE HATED FOR WHO I AM ,THAN LOVED FOR WHO I AM NOT!"
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 03:31:22 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2005, 03:24:10 PM »

bumblemoose, if you dont like what Chuck as to say! dont read it... I personal like it and he can shove it down my throat all day.

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2005, 03:36:36 PM »

he can shove it down my throat all day.

Shocked

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2005, 03:40:45 PM »

you pervert  Kiss

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2005, 03:43:16 PM »

haahahahahahaahahahaha!

i couldn't help it man, remember we're all pigs anyway.

big-daddy
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2005, 04:16:33 PM »

These pictures are of some of the worlds most sickest individuals...Jeffrey Dahmer
Homosexual Cannibal,known for raping little boys,and then eating them... second Charles Manson
Sixties cult leader responsible for the death or Sharon Tate.

[attachment deleted by admin]

2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com