Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63047 times)
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2005, 11:46:00 AM »

It doesn't matter what's right or wrong, truth or lies, just what you believe. I will still buy a Ford until they let me down again......and maybe again Grin

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2005, 01:08:18 PM »

thanks for the offer chuck but i'm gonna pass there's just to many stories in the bible that are in no way true. like i said before the book was well intentioned but there are just to many religions. whos right whos wrong. whos god whos not.*headspins*. i'll stick to my somewhat decent ways and hopefully it'll all work out in the end. please belive i wasn't trying to "belittle" anyone or their belifes it's just a point of view and everybodys is a little different. i live life to love it and i'll get the most out of it i can, some people may not agree with alot of stuff i do but i don't agree with alot of stuff they do.

cable guy, i know we'd all get along in person. i can sell anything. Wink
No Hard Feelings. allow me to close with this last bit of scripture in order that you might have a change of heart before it is to late
Revelation 3:3   Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
in laymans terms take just a second and blink your eyes...that is how fast that lord will call up his Children once the trumpet has sounded and the rest will be here through the tribulation
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 03:41:32 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2005, 04:30:40 PM »

thanks for the offer chuck but i'm gonna pass there's just to many stories in the bible that are in no way true. like i said before the book was well intentioned but there are just to many religions. whos right whos wrong. whos god whos not.*headspins*. i'll stick to my somewhat decent ways and hopefully it'll all work out in the end. please belive i wasn't trying to "belittle" anyone or their belifes it's just a point of view and everybodys is a little different. i live life to love it and i'll get the most out of it i can, some people may not agree with alot of stuff i do but i don't agree with alot of stuff they do.

cable guy, i know we'd all get along in person. i can sell anything. Wink
No Hard Feelings. allow me to close with this last bit of scripture in order that you might have a change of heart before it is to late
Revelation 3:3   Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
in laymans terms take just a second and blink your eyes...that is how fast that lord will call up his Children once the trumpet has sounded and the rest will be here through the tribulation

Just wondering Chuck, you quote Revelations a book basically written about the Roman tyranny and depicted the Roman Leaders as Demons, used for a religion, Christianity, that was pretty much the only one against Roman rule because it said everyone was equal including slaves unlike the Roman leaders who believed there God or God's looked only upon them. The question is "Do you think Revelations will happen in our lifetime or are you just being prepared?"

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2005, 04:55:10 PM »

chuck, it's not "to late" for me i'm o.k. with my stand point. it's really quite simple, stay a decent person and don't let things like jeleousy and greed get in the way. accept people for who they are and if you do a wrong make every effort to make it right. and it'll all work out.

i just really don't see the point in trying to make a lifestyle out of a book when some one around the globe has a different one. basicly to me i t's like trying to understand something we are incapable of comprehending because we just don't know. i am complacent with not knowing because i know how good of a person i am. most people are not o.k. with not knowing and use religion as sort of a spiritual band aid for the soul, so you feel like you know what's going to happen. in short accept people for who they are as long as they aren't hurting any one leave 'em be.

on a lighter note, anyone have any good home made solvents for sore legs? i went riding all F'n day on sunday and my legs still feel like they are going into contractions, man it hurts.

accepting donations in the form of a quad.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2005, 07:39:45 PM »

Just wondering Chuck, you quote Revelations a book basically written about the Roman tyranny and depicted the Roman Leaders as Demons, used for a religion, Christianity, that was pretty much the only one against Roman rule because it said everyone was equal including slaves unlike the Roman leaders who believed there God or God's looked only upon them. The question is "Do you think Revelations will happen in our lifetime or are you just being prepared?"
One only has to read a newspaper or listen to a newscast in order to see Bible prophecy being fulfilled. There have been more prophecies fulfilled in the twentieth century than in any other time in church history. I believe there is a great reason for this. I believe that the time is rapidly approaching for the Lord Jesus Christ to return to this earth and take the kingdoms of this world for Himself.
Will it happen in our time? Only God Knows.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 07:42:56 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2005, 08:27:15 PM »

I?m delighted that some can say that they are good people and live their lives well.  For me, I?m not so good, in fact I?m very wicked and evil, just so you know.  I have broken all of the Ten Commandments and have stolen, cheated, lied and hurt many people.  If left to myself I am very capable of mass destruction.  Frankly, I also don?t have faith in organized religions, which are man-made and have misled thousands.  This is why I can kneel before a Saviour and say have mercy on me, pour blood on me, I have no other hope.  Just being honest here, and hope that someone else can relate.

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2005, 09:47:29 PM »

I?m delighted that some can say that they are good people and live their lives well.  For me, I?m not so good, in fact I?m very wicked and evil, just so you know.  I have broken all of the Ten Commandments and have stolen, cheated, lied and hurt many people.  If left to myself I am very capable of mass destruction.  Frankly, I also don?t have faith in organized religions, which are man-made and have misled thousands.  This is why I can kneel before a Saviour and say have mercy on me, pour blood on me, I have no other hope.  Just being honest here, and hope that someone else can relate.

yeppers I can relate,  The most important thing is
This is why I can kneel before a Saviour and say have mercy on me,
Anyone reading this thread or if we are out riding together, if you have questions about what and or where you may spend eternity, PM me, I will not Embarasse you, The Gift of Salvation is Free , all you have to do is ask
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 06:32:11 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
klutchbuster400
Supreme Member

Cuz the chicks dig it.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2005, 11:47:57 PM »

have mercy on me, pour blood on me, I have no other hope.  Just being honest here, and hope that someone else can relate.

dont worry he did-2000 years ago. he had mercy on you, forgave you and made you perfect with one sacrifice. nothing you do can gain or lose your salvation. its not yours to lose or earn. its his to give to whom he pleases.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 11:52:42 PM by klutchbuster350 » Logged
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2005, 07:06:24 AM »

What honda328I said!!!!!!

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
stump66
Supreme Member

Quads we ride by God we abide

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2005, 08:27:22 AM »

I doubt you have broken ALL TEN but if so its nice to know we have a murderer on here to talk to.
Thou shalt not KILL???

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!
Honda328i
Supreme Member

I do my own stunts

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2005, 09:02:52 AM »

I just got out of jail last month  Grin

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2005, 10:14:57 AM »

way to go.

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2005, 10:49:43 AM »

One only has to read a newspaper or listen to a newscast in order to see Bible prophecy being fulfilled. There have been more prophecies fulfilled in the twentieth century than in any other time in church history. I believe there is a great reason for this. I believe that the time is rapidly approaching for the Lord Jesus Christ to return to this earth and take the kingdoms of this world for Himself.
Will it happen in our time? Only God Knows.

The 20th Century also had the advent of the TV, Radio and the Internet. This allowed us to share even the most minute and insignificant information. It's easy to believe Revelations is coming if you sort thru all this information. The problem is History repeats itself and these signs have been there before and including the time the Apocalypse was written. I think we forget these are stories are to guide us, not to believe that they're factual. We came from Adam and Eve? Then that means we are inbreeds. According to the bible humans have been on the Earth for 6000 years. Are the archeologist lying to us? Maybe the truth is incomprehensible or just too boring, only the people who were there at that time know the truth. BigP in my opinion has it right when he said "It's really quite simple, stay a decent person and don't let things like jealousy and greed get in the way. Accept people for who they are and if you do wrong make every effort to make it right and it'll all work out." I'm not knocking religion or it's followers, I'm not that brash and would also be a hypocrite if I did. I feel that people cannot explain the problems they encounter so they turn to the "Good Book" for answers, but the book is outdated and altered. Christians need to follow the philosphy of Jesus, not a book written by followers and changed by countless generations to fit their agenda. Believing in God is one thing, believing that the Bible or any other religious books in the world is the truth is another. My .02 cents

gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 08, 2005, 10:54:13 AM »

TRX- i htink that was more like 03 cents. Grin Grin

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2005, 11:10:07 AM »

Faith plays an important role in religion. you don't get to see or hold what you believe in , but know it's there just the same. It's unfortunate that many have tried to pervert the word of God for their own gain, but that doesn't mean that the word is flawed, just those that sought to manipulate it. You have to educate yourself to a certain degree. Just like when some said hte Bible teaches not to judge, that doesn't mean walk through life with your eyes closed and accept everything that everyone does. that example shows that the word can be misinterpreted or outright manipulated by some. trx350 - therer are many people that feel the way you do that as long as you lead a good life you are OK for eternity. Unfortunately this is not the case. In the Bible it says our is a jealous God and that we are to worship him. The reason Jesus died on the cross was to pay for our sins since we can never be good enough to "earn" our way into Heavan. We as humans are riddled with sin. God sent his only son to pay for our debts, since we can't pay for it ourselves. This is under the new covenant and explained in the New Testamant. There are a lot of good people that will not like where they are going to spend eternity due to their lack of faith and obedience. God gives us so much, it's kind of arrogant to think we immediately get everlasting life without any show of faith, love, worship, or obedience for all he does for us.
I forget the philosopher's name (think it was Thomas Aquinas - help me out if you know it folks),but he argued the Onthological question about if God really exists. He was a believer, in fact he was a Saint, and told people that doubted they had nothing to lose. even if we came from nothing - the Big Bang (quite ridiculous when you think about it) you had nothing to lose by following and worshiping God. If you worshiped and followed and were wrong, then no problem as you lived a good life.  If you were right you gained everlasting life in Heavan. If you didn't worsihp/follow and and were wrong, you got eternal Hell. Is that worth betting on?
This thread has evolved to a religious debate, but some of these issues would be better discussed without instigators in the way. You question Adam ad Eve as well as the question of the age of Earth itself.... there are answers to these questions. I don't claim to know them all but I know some and could point you in the right direction for answers to others if you would like. Feel free to contact me, and I'm sure Chuck feels the same way, as we would be happy to help.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2005, 12:13:59 PM »

Faith plays an important role in religion. you don't get to see or hold what you believe in , but know it's there just the same. It's unfortunate that many have tried to pervert the word of God for their own gain, but that doesn't mean that the word is flawed, just those that sought to manipulate it. You have to educate yourself to a certain degree. Just like when some said hte Bible teaches not to judge, that doesn't mean walk through life with your eyes closed and accept everything that everyone does. that example shows that the word can be misinterpreted or outright manipulated by some. trx350 - therer are many people that feel the way you do that as long as you lead a good life you are OK for eternity. Unfortunately this is not the case. In the Bible it says our is a jealous God and that we are to worship him. The reason Jesus died on the cross was to pay for our sins since we can never be good enough to "earn" our way into Heavan. We as humans are riddled with sin. God sent his only son to pay for our debts, since we can't pay for it ourselves. This is under the new covenant and explained in the New Testamant. There are a lot of good people that will not like where they are going to spend eternity due to their lack of faith and obedience. God gives us so much, it's kind of arrogant to think we immediately get everlasting life without any show of faith, love, worship, or obedience for all he does for us.
I forget the philosopher's name (think it was Thomas Aquinas - help me out if you know it folks),but he argued the Onthological question about if God really exists. He was a believer, in fact he was a Saint, and told people that doubted they had nothing to lose. even if we came from nothing - the Big Bang (quite ridiculous when you think about it) you had nothing to lose by following and worshiping God. If you worshiped and followed and were wrong, then no problem as you lived a good life.  If you were right you gained everlasting life in Heavan. If you didn't worsihp/follow and and were wrong, you got eternal Hell. Is that worth betting on?
This thread has evolved to a religious debate, but some of these issues would be better discussed without instigators in the way. You question Adam ad Eve as well as the question of the age of Earth itself.... there are answers to these questions. I don't claim to know them all but I know some and could point you in the right direction for answers to others if you would like. Feel free to contact me, and I'm sure Chuck feels the same way, as we would be happy to help.

I don't think we're all that different. Your path to God is just not as convoluted as my own. I believe God knows who is good and who is bad and when I die then I will be OK with God. If not then I'm having one "Hell" of a party. Pun intended. It's either that or I'm worm food.

bigb

need a ride..........BAD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2005, 12:22:14 PM »

did someone say party?

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2005, 01:41:04 PM »

Anselm is the one is question, I find it rather odd how lightly going to Hell is being taken.
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2005, 02:35:35 PM »

Anselm is the one is question, I find it rather odd how lightly going to Hell is being taken.

I've read some on this Benedictine monk who I think was one of the founders of scholasticism. Though I respect his work, to me he doesn't answer the question if God exists or not. He was an archbishop after all. Seems a little one-sided.  No one really knows if God is real, we may want to believe he/she/it is real, maybe because of life experiences or were raised into it. I think we would all like to believe that there is a God, that there is something here for us now and in the afterlife. Who really wants to imagine when we die we go to "nothingness". The point is you either believe or don't. Who is right? We won't know till were dead. Again my .02 cents and for those I put to sleep in this post I apologize Grin

cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2005, 02:44:51 PM »

TRX_350 - I don't doubt that you are a great person, but like the saying goes doing nothing is doing something. In a religious application not choosing God is choosing the alternative. There are many fantastic people in this world, but some of them will not make it to Heaven becasue they did not make a definite choice and commitment, leaving it to being judged by their non-offensive acts. We can't earn our way into Heaven, we simply have to accept the one that has already paid for our sins. We as humans are born into sin and are all guilty of committing sins. There are no perfect humans walking the face of the Earth today. barring divine birth and a life totally free of sin, including worshiping God, there is only 1 way to Heaven. Being a good peron will often get you respect here on Earth, but does not secure a sought after place in eternity.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
gaydirt

Visit www.gaydirt.org

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2005, 03:32:48 PM »

me,
Anyone reading this thread or if we are out riding together, if you have questions about what and or where you may spend eternity, PM me, I will not Embarasse you, The Gift of Salvation is Free , all you have to do is ask

Thanks for the warning, but I am out to have fun when I ride, not be lectured , villified, told of my future or brainwashed.
Keep your beliefs to yourself, like you tell others to do when you say "keep it in the bedroom".

Well I say "Keep it in your church". "What you want to do in your own church is your business, you should not flaunt your religion in front of our children!"

Just my 10%

10% of the world is gay (even more in Florida).
If you are interested in meeting other gay riders / racers, visit www.gaydirt.org

"LORD, Protect  me from your followers"
"Fear is manmade, religion is fear"
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2005, 03:34:12 PM »

HEY GAYDIRT,
JUST CURIOUS.
 DO YOU DRIVE A FORD!

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
DRWalum

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2005, 03:45:14 PM »

yeppers I can relate,  The most important thing is
This is why I can kneel before a Saviour and say have mercy on me,

Chuck ...........   where are you going with this Huh I have been reading this website for the past 7 mos. All you do is try to shove the religion stuff down everybodys throat !! Accept people for who thy are !! Do you actually think that if wer're not in CHURCH 24/7 & reading the BIBLE on our time off we are all sinners??? NO !! I am not a perfect person & yes I have been guilty of some of the 9 commandments Roll Eyes

But each & every day I enjoy life w/my loving wife & are beautiful family !!!!! AND sleep well @ nite !!!  If GOD is your saviour , what happened when you Rapped your " Raptor" on that oak tree @ Rodman Huh  I was HOME SAFE !! No scratches , bruises, cuts ,etc..........

DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2005, 03:56:46 PM »

HEY GAYDIRT,
JUST CURIOUS.
 DO YOU DRIVE A FORD!

Allright gery350, now you've gone too far with the Ford comment  Grin

TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2005, 04:17:14 PM »

TRX_350 - I don't doubt that you are a great person, but like the saying goes doing nothing is doing something. In a religious application not choosing God is choosing the alternative. There are many fantastic people in this world, but some of them will not make it to Heaven becasue they did not make a definite choice and commitment, leaving it to being judged by their non-offensive acts. We can't earn our way into Heaven, we simply have to accept the one that has already paid for our sins. We as humans are born into sin and are all guilty of committing sins. There are no perfect humans walking the face of the Earth today. barring divine birth and a life totally free of sin, including worshiping God, there is only 1 way to Heaven. Being a good peron will often get you respect here on Earth, but does not secure a sought after place in eternity.

Actually I'm a jerk, but thanks for the praise. I was born free from sin until I had to kill off my twin brother for attention.............no wait, that was a movie  Smiley  On a more serious note there are people who believe and those who don't. Freedom of religion is what we have in the USA. Our choice. I understand what you are trying to say, but you can't save everyone. Can you imagine Heaven if everyone got in? I think I'd rather go to Hell.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com