Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sick isn't it?  (Read 63215 times)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2005, 08:50:03 PM »

Let me first say this. I have been to Israel, (Thanks Uncle Sam) Via the US Navy. The Bible is not written by a bunch of drunks. That my friend was the Star Spangle Banner. When studied you will find the Bible to be so much more complex than you will ever realize. Your comment was that it was a book of good intentions that is full of errors and falses.  Mr. Bible Scholar educate me on the false and errors with in this book, please take me serious. I have seen the evidence of the presence of Jesus that my friend only many have read in books. There is something that overcame this old sinner when you lay hands on the artifacts of that era. I can tell you on any given day who I was then and who I am now today because of it.   You asked what the difference was between Allah, Jesus and Buddha. Let me tell you. You can go to the tombs of Allah and Buddha and still find their Remains. Have you ever heard the phrase “the tomb is Empty” The Tomb of Jesus is Empty, you can still go there this very day and see it.  That is why we celebrate Easter. Not because of some furry little rabbit and Easter eggs it is because Jesus Christ was Raised on the 3rd day. Fact! Without the resurrection of Jesus Christ there is no Christianity. It is the Hope and Faith you have in The Savior that he is coming back for his People. Jesus Christ a sinless man died and became SIN for the world. Only out of the Love that he has for us. I often ponder what this world would be like if that day didn’t happen. Not certain of your knowledge of the Bible but if Jesus was not sacrificed then we’d more than likely would still be living under the Law of the Old Testament, rather than the grace and mercy of the New Testament. Simply put, The New Testament is the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. Based on a couple other comments you seem to know your history pretty well, allow me to further your history lesson with trues.
In 1492 Christopher Columbus set sail Westward from Spain and forever changed the course of the world history. The modern world has seemed to forget the true motivation of his voyage. A study of his life shows that Christopher Columbus was a man who loved the Scriptures. He found his motivation from them for instance here is one verse from the Bible that he particularly used as motivation Mathew 24-14 and the gospel if the kingdom shall be preached in all of the world for a witness into all nations and then shall the end come.   This was very important to him. It is certainly true that some Europeans who followed Columbus to the New World mistreated the native Americans. In fact the Catholic Priest Bartholomew de Las Casas, was adamant in rebuking the conquistadors for their unchristian like behavior. Relationships between the settlers and the Indians were complicated at times, realize however that those who sought out to Christianize the Indians generally treated them far more humanely than the conquistadors. The History goes so much deeper for instance in 1620 the pilgrims drafted our nations first self-governing document called the Mayflower compact. In the Document the Pilgrims clearly stated that they came to the New World to Glorify God and to advance the Christian Faith.  Look at the Declaration of Independence, it was based on Christian ideas and viewpoints. The liberties it granted to citizens were understood to come directly from the GOD of the Bible.
We need to take a look at a bigger picture. It becomes clear as we witness attacks on both Christopher Columbus and the Pledge of Allegiance that the real target is Western Civilization and in some cases Christianity its self. There is an all out assault now on the Christian Community in the country, We fail to teach our school children the fundamentals of literature such as science, history. 20% of high school graduates are functional illiterates; we are unable to maintain even a resemblance of order in most urban schools, which day by day resemble happy hour in Beirut. But we can sure protect our Kids from GOD and hearing Gods word in school. The perception now is that the Constitution requires that we purge all religion from the public square.  CAN I GET A WITNESS CAUSE I AM GET'n R DONE
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 10:11:48 PM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2005, 09:11:22 PM »

Amen Brother Chuck !

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2005, 10:34:32 PM »

Let's all believe in 1 God-because your God is my God and that's the right God.  Let's not have an original thought/idea and live everyday by the good book and believe everything our government says.  Let's put a halt to stem cell research and kill all the gays.

See ya at church on Sunday.

Educate me on why you feel that believing in God and the son on God, Jesus... limits me by any sort of the mean of having an original thought or therefore a creative one.
Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2005, 03:35:06 AM »

Another A Men.
Chuck Your right on very well said. Their are many gods but only one true GOD. One day every knee shall bow and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. The bible even speaks against men loving men. I just can't see why a man would want to kiss another man (YUCK) with all the beautiful women in the world.

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2005, 09:31:12 AM »

Another A Men.
Chuck Your right on very well said. Their are many gods but only one true GOD. One day every knee shall bow and every tounge will confess that Jesus Christ is LORD. The bible even speaks against men loving men. I just can't see why a man would want to kiss another man (YUCK) with all the beautiful women in the world.
Exactly Right here are a few examples, in fact if we did live under the Law of the Old Testiment this is the law: pay close attention the verse 13 It is also Prophesied in 2nd Timothy:
2Ti 3:1   This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2   For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3   Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4   Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Just because we live in a free society doesn't mean that anything everyone is O.K. What's next legalize beastiality because a few freaks say they like it? How about incest? Why not, there are people out there that want to fertilie the female human egg, let it develop to a certain point and kill it to extract the genes to study for what they hope (no proof) will help some poor person with a desease or injury. Killing one to save another is not a good thing.
The Following verses' follow up with the above quote, pay particular attention to Verse 13.
Lev 20:9   For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood [shall be] upon him.
Lev 20:10   And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Lev 20:11   And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Lev 20:12   And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Lev 20:13   If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Lev 20:14   And if a man take a wife and her mother, it [is] wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
Lev 20:15   And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
Lev 20:16   And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
Lev 20:17   And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it [is] a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
Lev 20:18   And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
Lev 20:19   And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
Lev 20:20   And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
Lev 20:21   And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it [is] an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
Lev 20:22   Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
Lev 20:23   And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.
Lev 20:24   But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I [am] the LORD your God, which have separated you from [other] people.

It is in my opinion that the harest thing for someone to accept Christ over is this, we all like Tangiable things, things that we can lay hands on,grab a hold of and become familiar with. you can not reach out and hold the Hand of God or Jesus in a physical sense as did the women who grabbed the hem of Jesus's garment.( I'll explain that story later). For it is by Faith only that we do what we do
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 08:32:22 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
superstar
Supreme Member

YALLMINEHAULS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2005, 10:19:09 AM »

Just an uneducated guess, but im guessing that either there sits someone atop corporate ford motor company who lives this very controversial lifestyle and uses a big cloud of smoke to support it, or its just that, CONTROVERSY, sells and attracts attention. Either way it can be used as a very lucrative advertising campaign. It seems to be getting enough attention just on this site, imagine the rest of the world. But hey, whatever works!! My personal opinion on homosexuality "To each his own".
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »

I thought the bible teaches love.  Hilter used the same views people in this post are saying about gays to try to get rid of all the jews. I think anyone who is spouting hate against gay's sould go back and read their bible. Also the ten commandments were written be jews before there was Christianity. Back then it was judism or idol worshipers. America was founded by people looking for religious freedom. My family came here running from the ovens. People please think before spouting hate in a public forum.
         Mama Grizz
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2005, 03:22:17 PM »

The bible does teach love.... and discipline, and obedience, and worship of the one and only God. and those that spout off about freedom and acceptance need to take a look at their own persucution of those exercising their freedom of speech and religious views. Just because we are a free country doesn't mean that we can exist without laws, norms, or morays. Just because a few do it doesn't make it right, or mean that the majority has to embrace it. If the arguement is to let gays do what they want then fine, as long as it stays in their bedroom I say leave them to answer for their sins on judgement day. But we shouldn't have to deal with it or honor it with legitimacy or benefits. You can't compare the majority of the US population to Hitler just because they with to continue living in the US the way our founding father intended. we don't have to, nor should we, give in to minority deviants that want their deplorable practices forced on the unwanting masses.  I don't tell you that you have to believe in God, although I would like you to make it to Heavan to worship with me, so how can you tell me to follow the ways of the lost?

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2005, 03:44:28 PM »

Mama Grizz I mean you No disrespect, with that being said:
I think anyone who is spouting hate against gay's sould go back and read their bible.
OK I did what you said Mama Gizz I went back and read this part
Lev 20:13   If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them. how much more plain jane does it need to be.I think that that is pretty good reading. You brought up another good point
Also the ten commandments were written be jews before there was Christianity.
Lets dwell into a History Lesson for a second or longer,
 During the reign of Caesar Augustus, a new religion appeared in the Roman Empire that would have an enormous impact on the subsequent history of Western civilization.  This new religion, Christianity, spread so rapidly that within four centuries it would become the dominant religion throughout much of the Empire.

And yet the origins of the Christian faith are amazingly humble.  The religion began in a backwards Roman province known as Judea, and its founder was a carpenter from Nazareth named Jesus.  At the age of thirty, this obscure fellow began preaching throughout Judea and within a matter of three years, he was arrested on charges of trying to make himself King of the  Jews.  He was crucified around 30 A.D. by the Roman governor of the province, Pontius Pilate, at the urging of influential Jews.  

The teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, while representing a natural evolution within Jewish thought, were actually quite radical.  Jesus preached a doctrine of selfless love that is best captured in what has come to be known as the golden rule "do unto others as you would have them do unto you.":  He also claimed to be the Messiah---the savior promised to the Jewish people by the prophets---and it was this claim that got him into such hot water with Jewish and Roman authorities.

Although Jesus managed to attract huge crowds wherever he went to preach, his crucifixion in 30 AD seemingly marked the failure of his attempts to reform Judaism.  His death so terrified his followers that the even his most intimate disciples fled rather than face persecution themselves.  According to tradition, however, something rather remarkable happened on the Sunday following the crucifixion of Jesus.  It is reported that he rose from the dead and appeared to his disciples.  The resurrection was taken by the disciples of Jesus as a sign that he is indeed the promised Messiah and inflamed them with new faith and courage.
II.  The Spread of The Christian Faith

Not long after Jesus reported rose from the dead, his disciples began to preach his message throughout Judea with mixed results.  Then a Jewish rabbi from Tarsus named Paul (or Saul) suddenly had a conversion on the road to Damascus while on his way to persecute the Christian community there.  After this he became the most active and dynamic missionary for the new faith.   Beginning with the Jews themselves, he gradually began preaching to gentiles (non-Jews) throughout the empire.  His travels took him to such important cities as Galatia, Athens, Corinth and Ephesus.   In 62 AD he was arrested by Jewish authorities on the charge of blasphemy and treason.  Turned over the Roman authorities, he was taken to Rome, where for two years he awaited trial.  During this time he managed to preach the Christian message to large numbers of Romans (he may even have encountered the Stoic philosopher Seneca at this time).  He was put to death during the reign of Nero in 62 A.D.

In some ways Paul is even more important to the spread of Christianity than Jesus himself was.  Remember:  there were no texts written yet about the life and teachings of Jesus.  Paul's numerous epistles, therefore, became a primary source of information about Christianity to men and women throughout the Empire.  Unlike the rest of the Apostles, who were simple illiterate men, Paul was also highly educated, had a great command of the Greek language and a highly cultivated writing style---all of which helped him greatly in his missionary activities.  His primary importance in the history of Christianity is that he took what was essentially a small fringe element within Judaism and turned it into an international religion with Churches established throughout the Roman Empire.

TIME LINE:
3 BC   Birth of Jesus of Nazareth in Bethlehem
30 AD   Death of Jesus of Nazareth
37   Conversion of Paul of Tarsus
65   Death of Paul of Tarsus
177   Martyrs of Lyons
202, 235, 250, 257   General Persecutions
303-312   Persecutions of Diocletian
311   Edict of Toleration (Galarius)
312   Constantine's Victory on the Milvian Bridge
313   Edict of Milan (Constantine)
325   Council of Nicaea
386 AD   Conversion of St. Augustine
410   Fall of Rome to Alaric
430   Death of Augustine
476   Fall of the Roman Empire in the West

From the very beginning of the history of the Church, the disciples of Jesus were subject to persistent persecution---first from the Jews, then from the pagans, and finally, in an even more systematic and ruthless way, by the government of  the Empire itself.  The reasons for this hostility towards Christianity are threefold:  (1) Christianity, like Judaism, is a religion that is essentially intolerant of other religious faiths and practices.  The early Christian missionaries were not content that people worshipped Christ alongside other pagan deities; they demanded the exclusive worship of Christ alone.  The vehement attacks of the early Christians against all pagan deities and rites served only to increase the hostility of these pagans towards the Christians.  (2) From the perspective of Roman authorities, the refusal of the early Christians to worship the divinity of the emperor could only seem like a blatant act of treason, since emperor-worship was viewed as an essential way to maintain unity throughout such a vast and heterogeneous empire.  Those who refused to worship the Emperor were thus viewed as enemies of the state and had to be persecuted.  The refusal of Christians to serve in the Roman army only increase the suspicion of Roman authorities these Christian were disloyal to the Empire.  (3) The early Christians were often accused unjustly by their pagan counterparts of many absurd crimes based upon misunderstandings that these pagans had about Christian beliefs and practices.  Among the accusations raised against Christians were that they were atheists (because they did not take part in traditional forms of worship), that they practiced incest (a misunderstanding about the love that Christian "brothers" and "sisters" were supposed to have for one another) and that they were cannibals (because they consumed the body and blood of Christ).  

Chuck_Norris

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2005, 03:46:58 PM »

The bible does teach love.... and discipline, and obedience, and worship of the one and only God. and those that spout off about freedom and acceptance need to take a look at their own persucution of those exercising their freedom of speech and religious views. Just because we are a free country doesn't mean that we can exist without laws, norms, or morays. Just because a few do it doesn't make it right, or mean that the majority has to embrace it. If the arguement is to let gays do what they want then fine, as long as it stays in their bedroom I say leave them to answer for their sins on judgement day. But we shouldn't have to deal with it or honor it with legitimacy or benefits. You can't compare the majority of the US population to Hitler just because they with to continue living in the US the way our founding father intended. we don't have to, nor should we, give in to minority deviants that want their deplorable practices forced on the unwanting masses.  I don't tell you that you have to believe in God, although I would like you to make it to Heavan to worship with me, so how can you tell me to follow the ways of the lost?
Bravo..Well Said
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2005, 04:25:06 PM »

it must suck to be some of you guys.

cableguy the least you can do is make your own statement like a big boy.
Hey Bigd, my intentions were to respond to a post from Cain. I must have done something wrong since it didn't show up. I was out of town from my last post until now which gave me time to catch up on all the drama. Judging from your responses it seems we may have touched a nerve. Is it time to come out or are YOU arguing just to argue? In my opinion you come across as an idiot. Is that enough of a personalized statement to qualify as a big boy? And no I wasn't drunk sitting around a fire when I came to that conclusion. I love my fellow christians so does that mean I'm entitled to extra benefits or do I have to engage in something immoral  or unatural to qualify for them? I usually don't resort to name calling but when someone demeans my god,his teachings or the beliefs this country was founded on then they get what they deserve. Do me a favor. Don't direct any more comments towards me like the " make your own statements like a big boy "  comment and I in turn will not address you. Based on your posts I personally don't think we could have a civilized debate, so I will be a "Big Boy" and step aside. Oh yeah, Cain for president and Chuck Norris for vice president.
300exstangboy

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2005, 03:04:44 AM »

...What I think is sick about it is that Ford is exploiting a detestable lifestyle to make money.

What I find detestable is the naive  Jesus freaks who donate millions and millions of dollars to the church which  in turns pay off the ex choir boys who were molested by the pervert priests and ministers.

Why is it that most people who push their religion on others are so unhappy themselves? They are usually  simple minded folks who are easily manipulated.

Ford is not offering "Special" benefits, they are offering equal benefits. They also see a good marketing strategy, because they know Gay people are more affluent and have a much stronger buying power since they have a higher disposable income. The reason for this is because gay people do not breed uncontrollably as do the majority of the uneducated, lower income population.
When was the last time you saw a rainbow sticker in a trailer park?

Just my opinion.. :-)
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2005, 06:12:03 AM »

...What I think is sick about it is that Ford is exploiting a detestable lifestyle to make money.

What I find detestable is the naive  Jesus freaks who donate millions and millions of dollars to the church which  in turns pay off the ex choir boys who were molested by the pervert priests and ministers.

Why is it that most people who push their religion on others are so unhappy themselves? They are usually  simple minded folks who are easily manipulated.

Ford is not offering "Special" benefits, they are offering equal benefits. They also see a good marketing strategy, because they know Gay people are more affluent and have a much stronger buying power since they have a higher disposable income. The reason for this is because gay people do not breed uncontrollably as do the majority of the uneducated, lower income population.
When was the last time you saw a rainbow sticker in a trailer park?

Just my opinion.. :-)

Jesus Freak maybe and I will take that as a compliment, once again I will say that it is better than the alternative my life as many who share the belief in Jesus have their lives in order. Nieve!!, Me!! Not Hardley friend, there are many that may be dooped into something but you dont have to be a Jesus Freak to be conded out of anything, That alterboy Garbage you brought up is kinda labling all Christians as pedalfiles.  ???Careful friend is where I am going to leave that. It is unfortuate  that the Catholic church sustain a terriable black eye that IT did, but sin has no boundries it only take one slip up and sin nature will over come anyone.  What is SIN, per the Bible it is anything that is done outside of Gods word, Just like the traffic Laws here in Florida you can not drive with out breaking a few laws, that does not make it right by any means...Enter in Forgivness and repenting.
 HEBREWs 8:12
Do you guilt trip about your past? If so listen: “Their Sins… will I remember no more.” Is GOD forgetful? Hardly, He does however choose not to remember our sins! When you choose otherwise, you question HIS forgiveness, declare your standards to be higher than HIS, allow the enemy to bring you into condemnation; and forfeit the confidence need to pray for and receive what GOD has for you.

When you rehearse your past failures, (the little voice) you not only keep them alive, you empower them. What you keep on deposit you’re more likely to withdraw and act on in that hour of weakness. Just as nobody knows when a dormant volcano will erupt, you can’t predict when an unresolved issue will resurface turning your words into hot coals and your actions into a blaze of destruction. Only by Forgiving yourself, and others can you truly break the hold that past has over you and be able to get on with your life.

Shame is not a blessing; it’s a weight Jesus carried for you on the cross. Set it down and walk away. You have a right to do so because GOD promised, ”As far as the East is from the West, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.”  (Psalms 103:12)  Anytime the Devil brings up your past it’s because A) He hopes that you will ignorant for the truth; B) he fears your future; C) Satan wants to rob you of Gods best.

Well you are probably asking yourself “ what should I do then?” Look to the Cross, refuse to discuss it further and keep moving forward. 

gay people do not breed uncontrollably as do the majority of the uneducated, lower income population.
so this is your idea of birth control then. Huh and you are calling me Nieve Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 07:45:13 AM by Chuck_Norris » Logged
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2005, 07:37:49 AM »

It is in my opinion that the harest thing for someone to except Christ over is this, we all like Tangiable things, things that we can lay hands on,grab a hold of and become familiar with. you can not reach out and hold the Hand of God or Jesus in a physical sense as did the women who grabbed the hem of Jesus's garment.( I'll explain that story later). For it is by Faith only that we do what we do

is this except-as in exception or acceptance.  Was this a Freudian slip? And please give more verses of the bible-we might be able to have the whole book on this thread.
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2005, 08:37:48 AM »

It is in my opinion that the harest thing for someone to except Christ over is this, we all like Tangiable things, things that we can lay hands on,grab a hold of and become familiar with. you can not reach out and hold the Hand of God or Jesus in a physical sense as did the women who grabbed the hem of Jesus's garment.( I'll explain that story later). For it is by Faith only that we do what we do

is this except-as in exception or acceptance.  Was this a Freudian slip? And please give more verses of the bible-we might be able to have the whole book on this thread.
problem fixed...thanks for point out that, I never said I was perfect. The Bible verses that are used are references, someone said to go back and read the Bible. just like the manual for your Quad the Bible is the Manual for Life.
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2005, 09:01:56 AM »

Let's all believe in 1 God-because your God is my God and that's the right God.  Let's not have an original thought/idea and live everyday by the good book and believe everything our government says.  Let's put a halt to stem cell research and kill all the gays.

See ya at church on Sunday.

Educate me on why you feel that believing in God and the son on God, Jesus... limits me by any sort of the mean of having an original thought or therefore a creative one.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2005, 09:11:49 AM »

i dont have as much  knowledge of the bible as many of you. but i do know this paul says christ died for our sins-period. not some but all. to say we are found in sin is to say his sacrifice on the cross wasnt good enough. we were made PERFECT by his blood.

HEB 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death.

i'm sorry guys but my god is a god of love and he has made me perfect through the sacrifice and blood of jesus christ.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2005, 09:15:07 AM »

i dont have as much  knowledge of the bible as many of you. but i do know this paul says christ died for our sins-period. not some but all. to say we are found in sin is to say his sacrifice on the cross wasnt good enough. we were made PERFECT by his blood.

HEB 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death.

i'm sorry guys but my god is a god of love and he has made me perfect through the sacrifice and blood of jesus christ.
Well said....
GREY I have a new found respect for you, even if you still drive a chevrolet.
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2005, 09:19:57 AM »

thanks chuck. ditto on your comment.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2005, 09:22:39 AM »

the Bible is a best seller book.  For me, it's just like any book I read, any news I watch, any b.s. politician that speaks and any movie I see- I take from it and form my own opinion.  I'm not going to live my daily life according to laws and beliefs that were thought up 2000 yrs ago-some but not all.  The world has evolved slightly since the days of these beliefs/scriptures, if you can't see this, you are blind or being misled.  Finally, quoting scriptures from the Bible is not an original or creative thought-it was already thought about and written down.  So,
to answer your question, I'm not to sure why you limited to not have an original or creative thought.
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2005, 09:43:52 AM »

I just wanted to say that I also feel that, only HOMO'S drive FYORDS. Pun intended.

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2005, 09:47:25 AM »

I just wanted to say that I also feel that, only HOMO'S drive FYORDS. Pun intended.
THAT WAS INTELLIGENT
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2005, 09:52:32 AM »

the Bible is a best seller book.  For me, it's just like any book I read, any news I watch, any b.s. politician that speaks and any movie I see- I take from it and form my own opinion.  I'm not going to live my daily life according to laws and beliefs that were thought up 2000 yrs ago-some but not all.  The world has evolved slightly since the days of these beliefs/scriptures, if you can't see this, you are blind or being misled.  Finally, quoting scriptures from the Bible is not an original or creative thought-it was already thought about and written down.  So,
to answer your question, I'm not to sure why you limited to not have an original or creative thought.

Here is another verse that you so diligently dont like and one that we all have problem with

1John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  

1John 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 

1John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2005, 09:59:38 AM »

Come on lighten up, that was pretty darn funny. Even funnier if I had spelled (FJORD) correctly the first post. Maybe if you had a visual it would make sense. Now that's sick. Wink

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
Chuck_Norris

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2005, 10:03:18 AM »

Come on lighten up, that was pretty darn funny. Even funnier if I had spelled (FJORD) correctly the first post. Maybe if you had a visual it would make sense. Now that's sick. Wink
what part should I take lightly the fact the My Employer FORD is being bashed or The My Savior is Being Bashed.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com