Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: excited for gator football  (Read 12926 times)
GrizzlyGator

« on: August 21, 2008, 07:23:47 AM »

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!!!!!!  Go Gators!!

rancher1

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:26:50 AM »

Im with you there   Goooooooo Gators.........
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 10:17:53 AM »

Lets act like a complete idiot on t.v. You can tell his parents never beat his ass growing up. I hope he is enjoying sitting on the bench now. I'm a faithful gator fan, but I don't condone acting like a retard on t.v.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:19:48 AM by trx#9 » Logged

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »

go CANES !!

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 11:10:25 AM »

So, you're an ibis supporter. Canes will be like Fay turned out to be; all bluster with no punch! I do feel for you, having to play the Gators at home and hope...HOPE you come out unscathed!! lol
GO GATORS!

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin excited. i plan my life around florida football. january through august suck. Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coolcloo1019

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »

I feel sorry for the Gators having to play at Neyland Stadium and losing in front of 100k plus fans. That's gonna be an upset to the Gators!! lol

'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled
PHN

I am a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 12:52:00 PM »

GO GATORS...!!!
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 01:29:28 PM »

I feel sorry for the Gators having to play at Neyland Stadium and losing in front of 100k plus fans. That's gonna be an upset to the Gators!! lol
At least the Vol's cheering section is confident. I feel for ya since you don't remember much about the drubbing you took there the last time we came there. Ole Rocky Top became Ole Mushy Top!
GO GATORS

coolcloo1019

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

At least the Vol's cheering section is confident. I feel for ya since you don't remember much about the drubbing you took there the last time we came there. Ole Rocky Top became Ole Mushy Top!
GO GATORS

Laugh I remember that. But this is a new year, so we'll see...

'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled
Sleazy_Rider78

Old enough to know better, still too young to care

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »

Only a week and a half until college football starts up.  This year is going to be real exciting, I can't wait.  Go UCF Knights!

www.myspace.com/mlatcham
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

GO GATORS

Laugh I remember that. But this is a new year, so we'll see...
If they can stop or slow down Tim and Harvin, it could be a game! Yep a new year for another Hiesman Trophy. I believe that the AP and coaches polls are somewhat jaded and lost. heh heh heh
GO GATORS

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 05:10:58 PM »

If I had to pick a second favorite team it would be the Gators. 

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 08:50:04 AM »

So, you're an ibis supporter. Canes will be like Fay turned out to be; all bluster with no punch! I do feel for you, having to play the Gators at home and hope...HOPE you come out unscathed!! lol
GO GATORS!

If I remember correctly, it was UF who stopped playing UM years back.  I wonder why.  Everything comes full circle, UM will be just fine in the next few years, they had a top 5 recruiting class and they finally got the right coach.  I have weathered the storm the past few years, its only gonna get better now. 

Besides.....where is UF's 5 championship rings ?!?

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 08:57:41 AM »

Well, Spurrier was to blame for that. He wanted sacrificial lambs for the first 2 contests. Besides, they (UM) and Free Shoes University always had the best teams money could buy! lol The Gators were not immune to that either. Just hasn't happened since the '89.
We'll see how UM fares against FSU in Choke Shambles Stadium!

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

Well, Spurrier was to blame for that. He wanted sacrificial lambs for the first 2 contests. Besides, they (UM) and Free Shoes University always had the best teams money could buy! lol The Gators were not immune to that either. Just hasn't happened since the '89.
We'll see how UM fares against FSU in Choke Shambles Stadium!

Free Shoes University....LOL.   I'm being realistic this year for UM.  I'm excited about the recruit class and the direction the program is now headed.  If we go 8-4 I will be happy.  A win over FSU would be nice, I've come to terms with a loss to UF but I hope its not a 30 point blowout. 

Say what you want about Spurrier but the guy is a winner.  Look at what he's done at South Carolina in his short time there.  You can't argue with results. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 04:56:59 PM »

A top 5 in recruiting isn't too bad. Sold the players on warm winters and bikini's in the summer. Hopefully they don't find Southbeach to be to their liking!! lol
Then I guess you could say they really have "wide receivers"!
GO GATORS

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »

GO GATORS!

If I remember correctly, it was UF who stopped playing UM years back.  I wonder why.  Everything comes full circle, UM will be just fine in the next few years, they had a top 5 recruiting class and they finally got the right coach.  I have weathered the storm the past few years, its only gonna get better now

sure as heck cant get worse. 
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 10:39:15 AM »

GO GATORS!

If I remember correctly, it was UF who stopped playing UM years back.  I wonder why.  Everything comes full circle, UM will be just fine in the next few years, they had a top 5 recruiting class and they finally got the right coach.  I have weathered the storm the past few years, its only gonna get better now

sure as heck cant get worse. 

sure it could....look at the Dolphins last year lol

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »

I do feel almost apologetic for the opponents of the Gators! They are stomping Hawaii's A$$. Miami will have a tough time with them. Gators 56 to 10. Fall is here and Swamp is on fire!

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 01:42:40 AM »

yea, the defense definitely looked better, the offense was smokin on the ground. special teams was the best. i cant wait to see how we do the rest of the year, should bea good one. we have 6-7 people that could win a heisman if they wernt all on the same team.
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 09:24:34 AM »

From what I have read and seen about the game yesterday, Meyer doesn't plan to use Tebow as a running back as much. That being said, the team has more potential big play makers than just him or Harvin, and considering Harvin didn't play yesterday, they look like national title contenders right now. Last year Hawaii was good enough for a Sugar Bowl bid and put up numbers that were impressive. So even though the 'Canes may have had a good recruiting year (top 5), they will have to worry first about the defense then about the offense. The defense looked the best I've seen in years. Special teams are capable of good things too. With James returning kick offs and punts, he can break for the end zone anytime he touches the ball. This is shaping up to be a fun year for Florida Football fans.
GO GATORS

MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 09:01:59 AM »

From what I have read and seen about the game yesterday, Meyer doesn't plan to use Tebow as a running back as much. That being said, the team has more potential big play makers than just him or Harvin, and considering Harvin didn't play yesterday, they look like national title contenders right now. Last year Hawaii was good enough for a Sugar Bowl bid and put up numbers that were impressive. So even though the 'Canes may have had a good recruiting year (top 5), they will have to worry first about the defense then about the offense. The defense looked the best I've seen in years. Special teams are capable of good things too. With James returning kick offs and punts, he can break for the end zone anytime he touches the ball. This is shaping up to be a fun year for Florida Football fans.
GO GATORS

LMAO !!   First I am a Canes fan and I don't live on fantasy island.  I know the Gators will most likely win and I know it will be another year or two or three until the recruiting pays off for the Canes but I just hope that that game is somewhat close (atleast for a few quarters). 

With that being said, yall sure are making huge predictions (national title) after just ONE game.  Do you realize Hawaii lost a ton of players and isn't even a shadow of the team it was last year.  Furthermore, Hawaii dominated the first quarter and should have gone up 7-0 if not for an inexperienced QB who overthrew a wide open receiver in the end zone.  Tebow had a lackluster game.  You think they can play that way against Georgia, Auburn, and LSU ?  You are craaaaaazy.  Florida has a potent offense no doubt about it, but their defense is still very suspect.  You can't judge much off a win over Hawaii (and not the same Hawaii team from the Sugar Bowl last year).  Get a few SEC wins under your belt before you start chanting National Title LOL. 

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Anoriginal

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2008, 09:09:19 AM »

I am so happy football season is upon us. It keeps people out of the woods during hunting season which means more land for me to roam.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:19:41 PM by Anoriginal » Logged
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 11:07:44 AM »

GO GATORS

LMAO !!   First I am a Canes fan and I don't live on fantasy island.  I know the Gators will most likely win and I know it will be another year or two or three until the recruiting pays off for the Canes but I just hope that that game is somewhat close (atleast for a few quarters). 

With that being said, yall sure are making huge predictions (national title) after just ONE game.  Do you realize Hawaii lost a ton of players and isn't even a shadow of the team it was last year.  Furthermore, Hawaii dominated the first quarter and should have gone up 7-0 if not for an inexperienced QB who overthrew a wide open receiver in the end zone.  Tebow had a lackluster game.  You think they can play that way against Georgia, Auburn, and LSU ?  You are craaaaaazy.  Florida has a potent offense no doubt about it, but their defense is still very suspect.  You can't judge much off a win over Hawaii (and not the same Hawaii team from the Sugar Bowl last year).  Get a few SEC wins under your belt before you start chanting National Title LOL. 

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I do believe that some 'Cane fan was making predictions. And, yes, we know Hawaii lost some of its players. However, if the recruiting is consistent and the coach worth his salary they shouldn't have taken the pounding they did. And let's see, no score for either team in the first quarter, then 28 unanswered points in the second and third quarters. Plus apparently you don't read the papers or listen to sports-newscasters because when they talked to Meyer and Tebow both said something about Tebow not being a fullback too much this season. Don't think for a minute that he can't put up the numbers and won't because he is tons better than most out there.
As for Tenn., LSU, Auburn and Ga., the SEC consistently has more teams in the top 10, 25 and in more bowl games that any other conference with the possible exception of the Big 10. The ACC has maybe 2 and the Ind's have maybe 2 or 3. I remember when both Miami and Free Shoes University were being courted by the SEC to join the conference an Bowden told them the they wanted to win conference championships. I believe Miami was saying something similar. Pretty sad when they don't want the possibility of having their butt's handed to them. We will see what UM may have for the Gators but I'm not holding my breath! lol
GO GATORS

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com