Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alimony....  (Read 15513 times)
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »

Lets get this straight I don't want this to end, I want it to keep going but 5 years or 10 or 20 or what wvwr I don't want to be in the unemployment line which I can't even get anyway because I've never worked. And no I don't do housework either, My wife works and has the career and the girlfriend is the homemaker, they are like my mom and dad and I sit around like the kid and get all the benefits.

No let's get this straight....  You are so full of cow poop...  Obviously you just started a stupid thread to get something going...  Cuz there ain't no man in his right mind would come on a public forum and say this stupid stuff...  If it were true, plz, I would luv to speak w/your wife and so-called girlfriend...  Dude you are so full of it, cuz one of them by now would of ratted you out a long time ago....  Besides, if what you say was true, you are so slimy you would keep on going....  And stupid, u have one been married for a year, you ain't going to get no alimony....  GET A JOB, GET A LIFE, or I will see you sitting on a street corner asking for money....  OMG this is such a bull post, I mean come on, there are stupid people in the world but not this stupid...

Oh, and if this were true...
PS....  you committed adultery, which gives her GROUNDS for divorce...  Don't think the other female, that's living w/you, and playing house wife is going to give up her meal ticket for you....  Cuz if this were true, she is just as trashy as you.... 

My only advise....  Call Jerry Springer....

This is just a woman's point of view...  Oh BTW, watch your back, cuz there ain't nothing like a woman scorn.... 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »

Lets get this straight I don't want this to end, I want it to keep going but 5 years or 10 or 20 or what wvwr I don't want to be in the unemployment line which I can't even get anyway because I've never worked. And no I don't do housework either, My wife works and has the career and the girlfriend is the homemaker, they are like my mom and dad and I sit around like the kid and get all the benefits.

No let's get this straight....  You are so full of cow poop...  Obviously you just started a stupid thread to get something going...  Cuz there ain't no man in his right mind would come on a public forum and say this stupid stuff...  If it were true, plz, I would luv to speak w/your wife and so-called girlfriend...  Dude you are so full of it, cuz one of them by now would of ratted you out a long time ago....  Besides, if what you say was true, you are so slimy you would keep on going....  And stupid, u have one been married for a year, you ain't going to get no alimony....  GET A JOB, GET A LIFE, or I will see you sitting on a street corner asking for money....  OMG this is such a bull post, I mean come on, there are stupid people in the world but not this stupid...

PS....  you committed adultery, which gives her GROUNDS for divorce...  Don't think the other female, that's living w/you, and playing house wife is going to give up her meal ticket for you....  Cuz if this were true, she is just as trashy as you.... 

This is just a woman's point of view...  Oh BTW, watch your back, cuz there ain't nothing like a woman scorn.... 
Clapper Clapper Clapper Clapper

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2008, 07:26:06 PM »

Thanks... Big Daddy Wink

All I have to add is he can't be this stupid....  Oh wait a minute, I smell a Skunk Ape....  Shocked

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »

Adultery has no grounds in a Florida court. If she had been making all the money I believe he would get alimony. The man is accustomed to a standard of life and a way of living

I am not sure how the court could calculate the value of the second woman he will also be losing for fair rate of compensation. Perhaps they could use a percentage of current prostitute rates combined with...lol..lol, the law does work both ways from what I understand.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com