Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truck forsale!  (Read 4087 times)
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 15, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »

Yeeeppp... I'm thinkin he hit the nail square on the head. Tongue

« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:01:06 PM by REBEL » Logged

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
Mudneck
" It's a State of Mind "
Supreme Member

****FMR****

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:48:56 PM »

Rebel t5ry seperating the pics by a few lines so we dont have to go all the way to the bottom to read the other half Wink

TANX

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 08:59:39 PM »

Florida has a lemon law if it has to many problems. Looks like he may be mad that he doesn't get good fuel milage, but I see he bought the 6.0 liter vortex max engine. You can't buy a performance truck or a heavy duty truck and expect to get good fuel milage. As for the dealer not fixing it, I'm sure if it had an issue that GM covers under warranty, they would fix it because its just good customer service and they need the business. Especially right now. If this guy purchases another truck of any other brand and he has a problem, he will be faced with the same issues because a dealer can only cover what the manufacturer allows. Why doesn't he get his lemon law booklet out and file a claim if he has a legitamate problem? Thats what its for. He must have been happy with GM products if he has been buying them for 42 years. I think with todays technology, most all manufacturers (ford,dodge,toyota) builds good trucks if you keep up the maintanence, but anytime its man made, you can get a bad one, thats why they have warranties.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 09:03:28 PM »

lmao!
SwampDragon2682

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »

That's funny!  Thats why I own a Ford.

2006 Honda Rincon

26" Vampires

ITP Type 4 Black C-Series Wheels
IXIswamperIXI
Supreme Member

Rich men use dollars, Common folks use sense

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »

Every manufacture has problems its how the dealership and the manufacture handle the problem that is the issue.  It is hard to find a reputable dealership anymore.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 11:57:26 AM »

brevard county uses chevy/gmc and i never knew wich truck i'd be driving when i got to work cuz they where all p.o.s. one of em only had 10k miles and they where all 04 or newer

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
CABLEGUY1
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 12:39:12 PM »

Gotta love the lemons he has hanging from the bumper.That's classic. I agree with Yunt. If it were a true lemon it would be covered under the lemon law.The lemon law is very specific.He's probably some old fart that is used to getting his way when he complains and is pissed because they wont give him back his $40,000.00 just because he has buyers remorse. Theres probably a reason why he drives down the road looking like an idiot with all that crap written on his truck instead of hiring a lawyer. That is funny though.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 02:47:11 PM »

Gotta love the lemons he has hanging from the bumper.That's classic. I agree with Yunt. If it were a true lemon it would be covered under the lemon law.The lemon law is very specific.He's probably some old fart that is used to getting his way when he complains and is pissed because they wont give him back his $40,000.00 just because he has buyers remorse. Theres probably a reason why he drives down the road looking like an idiot with all that crap written on his truck instead of hiring a lawyer. That is funny though.

Exactly, I have seen people try plenty of things thinking GM will just buy it back. The dealer can only do what the manufacturer allows. And the warranty doesn't cover abuse and installing aftermarket products, so people who take their truck mudbogging and stuff are taking a chance the manufacturer won't warranty it.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »

A guy at work had a car that the dealer took back because of the lemon law.it kept blowing out the rack and pinion.to use the lemon law it must be a new vehicle.and you have to have had the same problem atleast three times within a certain amount of time.he went through 3 rack and pinions within 6 months.not knocking GM but it was a chevy cavalier.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 07:00:29 PM »

its just a photoshop.

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 04:12:10 PM »

its just a photoshop.
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKIN, DAM FORD BOYS THINK THEY'RE SLICK Grin

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »

most ford guys have some respect for american made trucks but thous dumb anti-american die hard toyota fans are the ones you have to watch for.

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com