Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: And you wanted a change  (Read 5581 times)
Slick89

Chevrolet all the way!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2008, 12:26:26 AM »

ok this is an email i got today that will add to all the other politic post that are going up. but its interesting

Hey guys...facts are facts!!
This has to make you think a little bit, if not then keep your blinders on!

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years.  The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
           1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
           2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
           3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
                    4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
                    5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations o'seas, living large!...

But American's wanted 'CHANGE'!   So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress & yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right. In the PAST YEAR:
            1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
           2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing!;
           3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
            4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION
                 DOLLARS & prices still dropping;
            5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
           6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another  low~~11,100--
                $2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS  HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR 
                STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT 
                PORTFOLIOS!

YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE AS HELL GOT IT!!!....NOW  OBAMA, the DEM'S CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT--AND THE  POLLS SAY HE'S GONNA BE 'THE MAN'--CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YA THINK YOU CAN STAND???.....

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 10:47:24 AM »

When you increase spending and borrowing the encomony does great for a few years and then it falls flat on it's face. You should look this up on Snopes before you post. And it's already been posted before on here.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Slick89

Chevrolet all the way!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »

First im not gunna look it up to see if its true or not.... it doesnt matter we all know how the economy is. Second im not gunna go back days and days worth of post to see if this was posted or not.... beside maybe someone hasnt seen it yet...

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 11:47:55 AM »

When you increase spending and borrowing the encomony does great for a few years and then it falls flat on it's face. You should look this up on Snopes before you post. And it's already been posted before on here.
Clapper Clapper Clapper

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 12:08:42 PM »

FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 07:37:08 PM »

First im not gunna look it up to see if its true or not.... it doesnt matter we all know how the economy is. Second im not gunna go back days and days worth of post to see if this was posted or not.... beside maybe someone hasnt seen it yet...

So your saying that you don't care if you are spreading lies?  What is the difference if someone has seen it yet if it is a lie?
apkkfx400

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 08:31:55 AM »

So your saying that you don't care if you are spreading lies?  What is the difference if someone has seen it yet if it is a lie?

Clapper   to another good point on a bad post!
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 08:56:01 AM »

dodge the draft, smoke pot, cheat on yer wife, oh yeah and be president. hmm who could it be......... Grin Grin Grin

i aint gettin sucked in to no debate. so take it  as a joke or as you like. No. No. 

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
Keeter
Contributing Member Plus
Supreme Member

I'm Not! You go first!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 09:12:58 AM »

i aint gettin sucked in to no debate. so take it  as a joke or as you like. No. No. 

Good idea.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR
Anoriginal

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »

I have to say, (and I've said it before) I'm totally disenchanted with this election. Neither candidate strikes me as the right man for the job. However, as in most elections, one has to go with the candidate possessing the better ability, experience and history. In this respect, my vote will go to McCain.

Obama is charismatic, an excellent orator and a great example of the opportunities that exist in the US today. However, I find him to be extremely hollow, lacking totally in experience and listless when it comes to realistic ideas that will help this country. In fact, the one and only thing I am sure he'll do for this country is raise my tax load ridiculously for programs that will only increase the number of people who live in a sense of entitlement. As an educated, hard working, tax paying citizen who has weighed the pros and cons, I cannot fathom any reason to vote for Obama.

Just my .02.  Grin
gtnwood

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 11:33:24 AM »

Well now, that was quite civil and literate anny. I could not have said it better myself, and that is precisely how I feel as well Afro

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »

I have to say, (and I've said it before) I'm totally disenchanted with this election. Neither candidate strikes me as the right man for the job. However, as in most elections, one has to go with the candidate possessing the better ability, experience and history. In this respect, my vote will go to McCain.

Obama is charismatic, an excellent orator and a great example of the opportunities that exist in the US today. However, I find him to be extremely hollow, lacking totally in experience and listless when it comes to realistic ideas that will help this country. In fact, the one and only thing I am sure he'll do for this country is raise my tax load ridiculously for programs that will only increase the number of people who live in a sense of entitlement. As an educated, hard working, tax paying citizen who has weighed the pros and cons, I cannot fathom any reason to vote for Obama.

Just my .02.  Grin
I think McCain is probably the better of the two. The only thing that scars me about him he's just another Big business puppet, bought out by to many lobbyist. And he's senile! Wink

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
ScooterB

Trying Not to Offend Anyone and Failing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 12:19:51 PM »

Just my .02.  Grin

X2

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 05:50:18 PM »

Just my .02.  Grin

X2

Clapper Clapper   Very well said!!!!!

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Able

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »

Just my .02.  Grin
I think McCain is probably the better of the two. The only thing that scars me about him he's just another Big business puppet, bought out by to many lobbyist. And he's senile! Wink

I don't like either of them but better McCain than that anti-American scum bag racist osamabama
cheropride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

Just my .02.  Grin

I don't like either of them but better McCain than that anti-American scum bag racist osamabama

OMG at the least, I know I am not the ONLY American that feels the same way....  All I am going to add, if that stuff that came out about Osamabama, with any other candidate OMG they would of been done...  People can say what they want, but I saw the videos, I saw the pics, and that's all I need.... Put it to you this way, I rather be safe than sorry, and that's honestly how I feel about osamabama....  On my part it has nothing to do w/race, honestly I feel an UNracist black man could make a good president, but this guys background is filled w/racism, from all sides....

BTW the osamabama, is perfect! 
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 07:06:43 PM by cheropride » Logged

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP
Anoriginal

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 10:30:40 AM »

Dear Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about. Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position. During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition, I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job. And if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in the matter. I can and will do this.

Sincerely, Every Senator or Congressman running for President.

JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com