Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist question  (Read 2882 times)
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 29, 2008, 01:12:56 PM »

Does anyone know how to bump your had to the top on Craigslist? I see people doing it all the time, just wondering if its easy or do I have to re-due the ad everytime.
Thanks Erik

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

i just relist mine all the time
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 01:26:32 PM »

i just relist mine all the time
How, do you rewrite it everytime?

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
LTR450 994

let's go ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:46:08 PM »

you would have to add something new like a *** or something so that craigslist doesnt think its an identical ad
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

if you have an account, go to your account page (the one that lists all the stuff you have ever posted) and click the one you want to repost. you have to delete it and then go back to the account page and click that post again and it will say repost this item. you can only do this after 48 hrs. if you dont understand let me know and ill try to explain better. im not good at explaining stuff. lol.
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 05:33:26 PM »

i just open a new window, copy and paste my old one into it, post the new one and then delete the old one. its really not that hard, it takes less than a minute.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 06:03:16 PM »

if you have an account, go to your account page (the one that lists all the stuff you have ever posted) and click the one you want to repost. you have to delete it and then go back to the account page and click that post again and it will say repost this item. you can only do this after 48 hrs. if you dont understand let me know and ill try to explain better. im not good at explaining stuff. lol.
So if i delete it will it still be on my account page, i thought it would be deleted there also. What do you mean after 48 hrs.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »

So if i delete it will it still be on my account page, i thought it would be deleted there also. What do you mean after 48 hrs.

yes, after you delete it its hilighted in red instead of green. and after you post it the first time, you cant repost it until 48hrs later. so, delete it after 48hrs and then repost it.
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »

Gotcha, its sucks you got to wait 2 days though.

Thank you sir!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
450rcrazy

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 08:06:37 PM »

I have started a Classifieds website for buying selling and trading items of all types . I will be advertising the site in many recreational magazines such as ATV Action, Camping Life, National dragster, Jet sports, saltwater angler and others. I will also advertise on popular forums such as this one. Please place as many listings as you wish just register using the code" bp" and when placing an ad use the discount code "1234" this will allow you to place your ad for free no matter how many or what ad ons you wish to use. Please let me know if you experience any problems so I can fix them. Please keep in mind the site is only a few months old so there are not many ads yet but with your help that can change quickly. www.listextras.com . Many Items have sold off the site already and usually an ad will rate fairly high on search engines within a few days of being posted . I started this site after continued rate increases from Ebay.

Thank you! 450rcrazy    www.listextras.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com