Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen  (Read 17755 times)
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »

Thanks quad32, He isn't from there, I remember seeing his face around in high school. I think he lives closeby, the officer would not tell us.

I know one of his relatives or gaurdians first name is Terry something. Terry starts with a C, in Crystal River, Florida. I've tried switchboard, everything, nothin is coming up. It is some italian name.

Erik, I'm trying my best man, we are gonna try and charter a helicopter for the hell of it. He may have ditched it in the woods or you never know. I just hope someone didn't torch it.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 02:20:57 PM »

Think of any place in that area to ride and go looking. I know of the place in Hernando. That would be a good place to start.

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »

There is no way he took it to Holder, it has to be close by, or long gone. I checked all local riding spots. Holder is to vast to cover by foot, and I don't have a spare bike.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

I got a feeling its in someones garage. I wish I lived closer, do you have any friends with atv's that you can borrow and search with.

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 02:40:05 PM »

There all either broken, or sold. I'm stuck. I been walking through the woods as much as possible. I have a feeling its in a garage too man. The only way I am going to get it back is to tresspass. What has to be done, has to be done.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Jacob Fort

Built Fort Tough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »

just to show you guys how easy it is for people to steal our quads, watch this video

http://householdhacker.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56:how-to-hack-any-garage-door&catid=25:main-articles&Itemid=53

now i know most thefts dont include this much technology but theres people out there who steal for a living, obviously.
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2008, 10:01:14 PM »

See this kid, stole the quad in broad daylight. He didn't even have to force an entry, just walked in our open garage, with all our cars in the driveway, and my dad on the other side of the wall, and took it. 5 minutes later my dad walked out, it was long gone. It's insane.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 12:42:22 AM »

check craigslist and ebay too. they might try to part it out or sell it (thieves arent the smartest people) if they just wanted the $. if you see someone selling alot of parts that you had on it or something you might be able to set up a time to buy them. just take a gun along.
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2008, 10:31:24 AM »

Great idea fox, will also check pawn shops. We already notified all our local dealers, and he cops put out an APB something or another for it also.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »

Tell the police you'll drop the charges if the kid brings you back the quad. It sucks but it might be worth getting your quad back. The state might still continue with the charges anyways later on if your lucky.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2008, 11:15:59 AM »

Dayum bro, that really sucks. I know how you feel. I use to be into customizing cars for shows. I had a Caddy Brougham hooked up and someone stole it. They had to cut the siren, tore the back window off the frame because I had shatter proof tint on it, sawed through the steering wheel to get the club off, then destroyed the steering column.
   They found it 2 weeks later on bricks with $12,000. dollars in aftermarkets...gone. I cried everytime I saw a Caddy.
   Just an idea- you can buy automotive stamps for imprinting numbers on everything. They look like 2" rods with numbers on the end. You put it where you want numbers and tap it with a hammer. I put numbers on everything in case they ever get stolen.
   The idea of offering no charges pressed for return of the quad might work.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »

this morning my neighbors truck got robbed. right down the block from me. unbelievable. and i think my other neighbors gas tank got siphoned.
atvdude01

out here ridin!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »

yha trx#9 is definately right, if you really want your quad back just tell him that you will drop the charges, but my question is if he has been charged with stealing quads before why do they keep releasing him with a little slap on the wrist so that he can go and do it some more?!?! but good luck i really hope you get your atv back

-Flatts-
05 honda rancher 4x4, highlifter lift kit, 25" itp mudlite XL's
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature. www.myspace.com/crazy_b
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »

You don't understand atvdude, he is  Juvie, it works differently than that, if he wasn't a minor, we would have already of done that believe me. If  you want the details just PM me. I'm not gonna throw out here on this forum what I think will happen, or almost know will happen.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »

Make a verbal agreement with the dude that you will drop the charges if he tells you where the quad is at. Then after he tells you, tell him you lied, just like he stole your quad. And do not sign the papers to stop the charges. Worse case, tell him you will drop them and when is he gets out of jail, you find him and have someone under 18 stomp a mudhole in his azz.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
atvdude01

out here ridin!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2008, 02:49:08 PM »

PMd ya

-Flatts-
05 honda rancher 4x4, highlifter lift kit, 25" itp mudlite XL's
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature. www.myspace.com/crazy_b
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »

Make a verbal agreement with the dude that you will drop the charges if he tells you where the quad is at. Then after he tells you, tell him you lied, just like he stole your quad. And do not sign the papers to stop the charges. Worse case, tell him you will drop them and when is he gets out of jail, you find him and have someone under 18 stomp a mudhole in his azz.

Thats what I'm talkin bout

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 12:16:00 PM »

Update.

I know its not much, but it's all I got at the moment. I will pay 200$ if anyone comes across it or finds it, and holds it for me in there posession, or brings it to me.

Thanks!

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »

Update.

I know its not much, but it's all I got at the moment. I will pay 200$ if anyone comes across it or finds it, and holds it for me in there posession, or brings it to me.

Thanks!
Post some pics, cuz!

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »

I would rather just beat the scumbag senseless and let you keep your money

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »

If you can find it, post a pic of this kid.
I also know a few people there and I'll try to help.
If the quad isn't in a garage, it's most likely stashed in the woods.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2008, 06:22:37 PM »

I do not think anyone on this site would actually take your money, or least I know that I will not.  It will be satisfying enough to find your quad.  I truly hope that you get it back and soon.

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »

Thanks guys, just don't do anything to get yourselves into trouble, he is a minor. And thinks he can get away with everything. And it seems like he can the way our stupid justice system works.

He is already out of jail.

Here is his pic
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=84817992

These are a tad outdated. The subframe is now painted to match the rest of the frame, the nerfs are no longer anodized red, they are brushed aluminum. It also has a GT Thunder rear shock now. I was just getting ready to throw elka reservoirs on the the day it was stolen.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Moose
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2008, 06:55:51 PM »

Can you get his name?
I'm not there now, but I know a lot of people that are, I'll try to help.

LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

Vinny Gerrica

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com