Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stolen  (Read 17719 times)
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

The more people I meet, the more I like my dog..

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 26, 2008, 08:46:05 PM »

Alright guys. I never thought this could possibly happen to me, but it did. I thought I lived in a great neighborhood, but some scum bags from a few miles away came in and stole my Z400. In Broad daylight. My dad was in the garage working on one of our mowers, went inside to order a part, and came back out, and it was gone. He was only gone for a max of 15 minutes. Guys, anything can happen. Please, let this be a lesson, if you don't have your bikes locked up, do it. Lock them in a secure building, and chain them up.

The cops found the scum bag who did it, and now it is only a matter of time before I get it back, in pieces or not. It happened this morning at 8 am. As the kid was leaving in the back of the patrol car, he was flicking me off, and all sorts of things. First thing Monday I am getting a gun permit. I don't feel safe in my own home anymore, nor do I trust anyone around here anymore. I am really upset about this.

He is being charged for Grand Theft and Burglary. He is in Ocala and will not tell the officers where the quad is.

I will be posting a thread in the Stolen ATV section as well.

It is a 2004 Yellow Suzuki LT-Z400. Completley done up. Elkas in the front, GT Thunder in the rear, G-force Axle, epic +2 a-arms, Full Alba Exhaust steel braided break lines, houser steering stem, gold pro taper bars, Number 8 on the number plates, race cut front fenders. This isn't even a fraction of the mods, it has all the bells and whistles. Please keep an eye out for me.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »

I saw this on the other site.  I did not realize you were local.  I will keep an eye out for you.  Too bad you did not know in advance that the kid on the bike was the scum that did it.  Maybe you would know where your quad is right now had you of known  Boxer

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
offroadjunkee

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 09:01:14 PM »

Glad they caught the pos and home you get it back in good shape.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 09:02:41 PM »

That blows!! Man what balls to do that!

Good Luck

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
NYRAPTOR
Supreme Member

9/11/01 Never Forget

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 09:05:09 PM »

that s u x man. i close my garage all the time now when i go in the house. ever since my truck got broken into. locked and loaded for the next punk. i will exercise my right.
Turboderf
Supreme Member

**HONDA** WARRANTY **SUCKS**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 09:45:29 PM »

Man that really suck hope you get your bike back in one piece 
Fox17
Supreme Member

Go Gators!!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 10:04:11 PM »

go jack bauer on him and he will talk. i hope you get it back in one piece. i hate scum bags like that. they should let you tie him up and drag his butt behind it doen the street for a while. im sure that would hurt a lil.
bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2008, 10:22:42 PM »

hmm he wont talk???!!!! LETS PUT THE SCHMUCK IN THE BACK OF A K9 CAR AND GO TO LUNCH!!!!! ILL BET IF HES ALIVE WHEN WE GET BACK HE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM TALKING!!!!!                         BLUESMAN
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

If I had my way with him, he would not be alive, or he wouldn't be able to walk. I will seriously, shoot the next tresspasser that threatens my life, or property. And I will kill with no remorse what so ever.

I am so annoyed and aggravated I dont know what to do, and I don't know how I kept my cool. For the most part. Lets just say some choice words were said.

If he doesn't give up the location of it, I will sew him to the fullest extent. I dont care if he is a poor scumbag who doesnt have any money, I want whatever he has, if he has a car I want it. And I'll smear my poop all over it and send him pictures of it.

Thanks everyone for the support!

I just don't feel like having to start over again:( Atleast I kept every single receipt of what was done to it.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2008, 10:59:41 PM »

I feel your anger. I had a car stolen about 10 years ago. I hated the world for a while too. You will get past this.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 11:06:49 PM »

Thanks TRX.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2008, 11:16:42 PM »

Thanks TRX.

You're welcome

foreman1

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 12:34:03 AM »

I know the feeling , went thru the same over 15 years ago . Had my ATC 250 R stolen from my car port .Approx 6-8months later my buddy who sold me the bike seen it in the back of Toyota pickup .Long story short we went out and stopped them , call the cops and  the rider was taken away.

You're lucky you got it back right away , mine had the headlight missing and some other stuff . It takes a while to get over it , especially at night when you think you heard a noise outside.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 04:23:10 AM »

Damn Cuz, looks like i need to take a trip up north.  Boxer
I love making A holes $hit there teeth!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 07:41:34 AM »

I know the feeling , went thru the same over 15 years ago . Had my ATC 250 R stolen from my car port .Approx 6-8months later my buddy who sold me the bike seen it in the back of Toyota pickup .Long story short we went out and stopped them , call the cops and  the rider was taken away.

You're lucky you got it back right away , mine had the headlight missing and some other stuff . It takes a while to get over it , especially at night when you think you heard a noise outside.

He didn't get it back. Thry caught the guy and he won't tell them where it is.

eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 08:24:42 AM »

if that pos is under 18 sue his parents.if your lucky his dad might work at the power plant.I grew up in Crystal River and there are alot of scumbags up there.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »

Thanks guys.

Erik, get your a$$ up here, I been waitin for em.

Eldiablo- Thanks brother, and trust me I will. He is at DJJ center in Ocala. So I have a feeling he won't be in there very long. I am going to get as much money out of this as possible. I spent 4 years with my OWN money, blood, and sweat to get this thing where it was and it was perfect for me. Then some punk comes in and steels all my hardwork, all of those hot summers working my a$$ off for that thing. And now its gone. And the bastage won't talk. Oh boy.... Angry I doubt his parents work at the powerplant, I am almost positive he is trailer trash scum.

The sad thing is...The officer informed me he has been arrested for stealing ATVs before. WTH?! she also says they were all recovered. Well where were they recovered? I don't know, I would sure LIKE TO KNOW!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 12:51:26 PM by Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 » Logged

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 01:12:24 PM »

Thanks guys.

Eldiablo- Thanks brother, and trust me I will. He is at DJJ center in Ocala. So I have a feeling he won't be in there very long. I am going to get as much money out of this as possible. I spent 4 years with my OWN money, blood, and sweat to get this thing where it was and it was perfect for me. Then some punk comes in and steels all my hardwork, all of those hot summers working my a$$ off for that thing. And now its gone. And the bastage won't talk. Oh boy.... Angry I doubt his parents work at the powerplant, I am almost positive he is trailer trash scum.

The sad thing is...The officer informed me he has been arrested for stealing ATVs before. WTH?! she also says they were all recovered. Well where were they recovered? I don't know, I would sure LIKE TO KNOW!
I'm sure he had an accomplice that has the quad stashed somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 01:15:33 PM by trx#9 » Logged

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 01:13:35 PM »

Sorry to read this. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I have also fallen victim to this.

Never recovered Shocked always missed Cry had no insurance  Huh still making payments  Lips Sealed yes I'm still pis sed  Angry (sing it like a sad country song)
LOL!!

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2008, 01:24:40 PM »

Thanks guys.

I'm sure he had an accomplice that has the quad stashed somewhere.

He had to of, they let the pricks go that drove him over here to pick up at that car. It's a joke. Your uncle Greg and I have been riding around trying to find those vehicles, but no luck. Those wooses are hiding out.

Sorry to read this. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I have also fallen victim to this.

Never recovered Shocked always missed Cry had no insurance  Huh still making payments  Lips Sealed yes I'm still pis sed  Angry (sing it like a sad country song)
LOL!!

God, I hope justice prevails here, this is a joke. I wish I had 5 minutes with him, god I would make him suffer.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

mudnuri
Supreme Member

06 YFZ

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2008, 01:37:15 PM »

Me too. The way he was acting while being driven away tells me he is either not right in the head or on drugs. Definitely not right in the head, but add the drugs...
Hope you are lucky enough to make a recovery.

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i
Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »

My dad said he was almost sure he had to be on something. Especially to walk into an occupied dwelling, and take something.

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »

That sucks man. Is the kid from Ocala or they just took him there. If hes from Ocala PM me his name if you know it and I`ll see if I can help.

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
trx#9
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »

Your going to have to do your own reseach on this one Cuz. Cops won't do anything the day after they keep on moving on with new cases everyday. You got to take matters in your own hands on this one, if you want your quad back.

Fuzzy Pickle race team!
jayman
Supreme Member

LTR- Love To Ride

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

Damn everytime I get an email from this topic I think its the one that says "I got my quad back, unharmed" but unfortunately thats not what I read when I open the thread.  Good Luck man  Cry

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com