Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i ride in broward county or even dade or palm beach  (Read 14926 times)
gibbey

Fear is Temporary Regret is Forever

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 21, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »

where is there to ride in broward or dade even palm beach and if you list a place can you please tell me how to get there thanks for all the info
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 03:46:01 AM »

There are no legal, and/or tolorated spots in the Tri-County area.  You have to go north of lake okeechobee

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
miker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:25:08 AM »

Now if you want to smoke crack and shoot people, your more than welcome to do that here in Broward county.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 12:38:10 PM »

Of course.  They wouldn't want us to do a recreational activity that involves the possibility of getting hurt or "ruining the everglades", but yet we don't have to wear a helmet on the street, and we can bring our guns to work now (I'm not saying thats bad, I love all the laws). 

It's very aggrivating, but proves to us the shithole that we live in.  I remember when you could ride almost anywhere in broward...I'm not even talking palm beach. You could get from broward to palm beach on a dirtbike if you wanted to, years ago.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »

gUYS i AM A RIDER AND HAVE BEEN TRYIN TO GET THE GUYS WHO RIDE TOGETHER AND ORGANIZED TO FORM A GROUP OR CLUB SO i CAN GO TO A DEPT LIKE SFWMD OR PARKS AND RECREATION AND PRESENT THEM WITH A PROPOSAL. My biggest problem has been the lack of interest by the riders to get involved. I can say for the most part its our own fault!. With the exception of a few riders out there no one wants to do anything. except complain. I hope more riders can come together so this process can get easier.I will say it again, please help I have been at this for 4 years and met with all the departments necessary.     

Youve gotta pin it to win it!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 12:58:59 AM »

zman!!!

just tell me when and where, i'll be there.

08 Brute 750
miker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 06:13:21 AM »

You've been at this for 4 years?Huh??  You haven't done a very good job.  It's not your fault, you're beating a dead horse.  OHV's have a bad rap and that's all there is to it.  It's not going to change, so stop wasting your time.  I'm to the point now whenever I get on my quad and ride around my house, I feel like I'm comitting a felony.  The reality is, if you want to ride, you have to move upstate.
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:18 AM »

jrpro, You are some of the guys I am talking about (the few) that do show up and support. As for the ones like miker or anyone else that wants to quit thats your choice. I will not quit I continue to work at it even though some might say I am not doing a good job I ask you what are you doing other than complaining?  If you dont want to get involved and ask how you can help shut up and stay off the thread!   

miker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 11:48:26 AM »

Let me know when you get a good riding spot set up for us.  We appreciate it.  Idiot.
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 11:52:14 AM »

Zman, count me in in helping form a club or an organization.........Rick

lswjth2@yahoo.com
zman03
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 12:03:28 PM »

Thanks rick hope more guys like you get involved. we would truly make more progress!!!

snowmanzz13
Supreme Member

when are we going riding?

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

hey, i'm here for what you need, i am for the cause and i really would not like to have no where to ride legally in my area

josh

banshee Sad for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!

http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »

Let me know when you get a good riding spot set up for us.  We appreciate it.  Idiot.

Hey miker.  Do us all a favor and please do not insult people like zman who are trying to help us all.  If you don't think he's doing a good job, there are 100 other ways to express that.  Zman is far from an idiot, I know him personally, and I have his back.  Thanks

08 Brute 750
lswjth2
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

I have been at this for a while and it is extremely frustrating, we really don't need to beat each other up, that just  makes things worse. I think that now is a great moment to have a huge protest in front of SFWMD hq out in Palm Beach county. They are really on egg shells about this deal that they want to make to buy out US sugar in Clewiston for 1.75 BILLION dollars which will actually end up costing about 3.5 Billion because it will be bonded. I think that we need o og out there and generate as much negative publicity we can on these scumbags. Let me know and I will set this up.....Thxs Rick
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »

I am not down to protest, but I'll do whatever else.

08 Brute 750
mad dog

See you on the trails. www.MADDOGRIDES.com

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 04:33:35 PM »

I can promise you you are on the right track Zman call me and we will get some money behind you. Our dealership rides almost every weekend with our customers. We created a site just for this topic. www.maddogrides.com and check out our blog covering this exact topic. 561-967-7740 ask for Bobby.

Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2008, 04:41:05 PM »

Hey, I just checked otu that site, pretty neat!

08 Brute 750
mad dog

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2008, 04:44:17 PM »

You are right mess with their money that is all they understand or respond to.
 www.MADDOGRIDES.COM

Man must ride to be free, once he has experienced freedom there is no other way.
www.MADDOGRIDES.com
mad dog

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2008, 04:46:21 PM »

Thanks man means alot. We just like to ride. I am the Finance manager here and all of us ride almost every weekend.

www.MADDOGRIDES.com
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »

Thanks man means alot. We just like to ride. I am the Finance manager here and all of us ride almost every weekend.

So you guys own a shop? Repair or sales? Both?

I'm just curious because I relaly really really hate riva yamaha and broward...and motorsports is a little far for me.  I'm up in west palm all the time.

Where are you guys riding that you can go every weekend?

08 Brute 750
rancher4x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

mad dog is a great shop my friend just bought a polaris 450 sportsman from them
he sunk it the next day in a lake
and they had him in and out in a matter of days
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »

thats awesome, wish I could have bought mine from there (if i knew about it back then), I have terrible luck with shops.  I bought one from riva and one from motorsports...at least motorsports has SOME customer service...riva has none.

08 Brute 750
rancher4x4

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2008, 11:59:36 PM »

i may b wrong but i think they only sell polaris (new)
but have other used bikes
mad dog

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:03 PM »

So you guys own a shop? Repair or sales? Both?

I'm just curious because I relaly really really hate riva yamaha and broward...and motorsports is a little far for me.  I'm up in west palm all the time.

Where are you guys riding that you can go every weekend?
Yes sales service and parts 1200 square foot shop and show room would love for you to stop by and see us. We have property in prarie and in river ranch. We have also been getting people together to buy land in bulk and are working on puting somthing together. If there is a will there is a way. Just never quit.

www.MADDOGRIDES.com
mad dog

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 12:10:30 PM »

we can get you any bike you want mew or used

www.MADDOGRIDES.com
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com