Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ;)Lower Prices 8/29/08 - 8/31/08 event @ C&R Motorsports Park.........  (Read 4197 times)
C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »

;)Lower Prices 8/29/08 - 8/31/08 event @ C&R Motorsports Park.........   
C&R understands the price issues with the gas and the economy.....We ourselfs have felt the crunch....
We are lowering our weekend price to $30 per person for the weekend.
The daily rates are: Friday $15 per person Saturday $20 per personSunday $15 per person
Children 10 and under are always FREE.............

Our next event is August 29th - August 31st, this is Labor Day Weekend. Please visit our website at www.crmotorsportspark.com or call 863-840-1705 for more info. We are waiting on confirmation on the live entertainment for saturday night (August 30th), I will update once we hear back from them.

NO pets, glass, weapons, dirt bikes, three wheelers or underage drinking allowed. ID's are required at gate. No one underage is permitted into the park with any type of alcohol.

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 09:31:53 PM »

is it wet there? we would love to come out and get more video.          mike from atvsgonewildonline.com   Smiley
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

Will the entire hole be open? Last event I went to (a few events ago) the grass area was closed off...

Going along with the others, how wet?

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 09:03:26 AM »

i got them ag tires   ready to tear it up thanks to the girl got broken axle   night be fixxed by then not sure

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 09:26:38 PM »

ill be there. me the wife and kid are looking foward to a nice weekend. one bike short but its kool. it will be the first time ive gone mudding and didnt break my bike  Wink.
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

i am going to  c and r   l cross wants to much money  just for one day

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 05:45:47 PM »

could of been better.two things that i was not very happy with at c&r.#1 the wash station/showers.they were terrible.one hose that couldnt fill a five gallon bucket in an hour.it  was a trickle at best and the showers were worse.#2 there were no trash cans anywhere.if your going to take my money atleast have running water so i can clean myself and my equipment.i can only hope if i go there again that it improves.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

could of been better.two things that i was not very happy with at c&r.#1 the wash station/showers.they were terrible.one hose that couldnt fill a five gallon bucket in an hour.it  was a trickle at best and the showers were worse.#2 there were no trash cans anywhere.if your going to take my money atleast have running water so i can clean myself and my equipment.i can only hope if i go there again that it improves.

Water was good at l-cross, buckets everywhere, only thing was WAY too many drunks running around...but that comes with the territory.

We found a few great deep holes, about the same as that wash hole in the back that I took pictures of you in...it was DEEEP

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 09:26:14 AM »

yeah i hear that.same for c&r if you didnt have a big built bike you didnt make it back to that hole the water was over the handle bars all the way back there.and that hole was deeper than ever.the main mud hole where everyone  rides was filled with water no stock bikes could ride it.the only rideing mud hole was like a 3 acker mud pit right up front. and that was it.for the most part i made do with what we had but i just was not happy with the wash down stations or the showers.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 10:23:46 AM »

yeah i hear that.same for c&r if you didnt have a big built bike you didnt make it back to that hole the water was over the handle bars all the way back there.and that hole was deeper than ever.the main mud hole where everyone  rides was filled with water no stock bikes could ride it.the only rideing mud hole was like a 3 acker mud pit right up front. and that was it.for the most part i made do with what we had but i just was not happy with the wash down stations or the showers.

Yea, the last time I went to C&R, they had 3/4 of the mudpit closed off with caution tape, I haven't been back since, that ride was terrible.  Waste of money.

08 Brute 750
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com