Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL  (Read 66176 times)
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »

Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: August 12, 2008, 05:20:58 PM »

WELL I THINK IT WAS OK FOR A FIRST TIME EVENT. ONLY  THING THAT WAS BAD WAS THE GRASS IN THE CAMP BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT WAS FUN. WE GOT THEIR THURSDAY AND LEFT SUNDAY AND RODE ALL THE AREA BEFORE ANYONE  ELSE. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD TIME AND PROPS TO THE EAST COAST DIRTY GIRLS AND GUYS I HAD FUN RIDING WITH THEM FOR THE WEEKEND HOPE TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND RIDE. I HOPE SLICK WILL PUT MORE  FUEL IN HIS BIKE BEFORE WE GO OUT THO LOL  BUT  THAT GAVE US MORE TIME TO DRINK AND LAUGH AT SOMEONE TRYING TO WRESTLE ME INTO THE MUD LOL.
High grass in camping area? Thats why they call it camping. Roughing it is good somtimes.

Not for 35 bucks...I can rough it for free...the least they can do is mow it!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »

jrpro dont be mad get glad u did not have fun and left  early   b/c u think you too cool for there    atvgonewildonline   props to you guys great  job keep up the good work   from busted up green bike on skinnes

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »

Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!!!!!!!

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2008, 06:49:02 PM »

jrpro dont be mad get glad u did not have fun and left  early   b/c u think you too cool for there    atvgonewildonline   props to you guys great  job keep up the good work   from busted up green bike on skinnes
Hey man, guess I'm too cool for bamboo.  There was 2 good canals that actually were pretty deep, and one decent hole.  It got boring and I lost incentive to ride after the bike hydrolocked and caught on fire...

« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 06:58:00 PM by jrpro130 » Logged

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: August 12, 2008, 07:10:51 PM »

[Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?]

Yes they do, and they have a bunch of bridges for the deep water crossing. They have high line trails and low land deep water and deep deep mud trails. We were there for the 4th and there was a large number of race and sport quads. The only thing i did not see was alot of jumps. Me being an x dirt biker and sport quad guy i still look for those things. Now the plex on the other hand is full of things to jump on and off the tracks Shocked) i had to try a few of the trail jumps on my brute, she has the powers but she flys like cow. still fun Shocked)
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2008, 07:23:17 PM »

this event went good. I was there several years ago and its alot cleaner now. ATVS GONE WILD if you do another event hollar at us.

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

Hey man, guess I'm too cool for bamboo.  There was 2 good canals that actually were pretty deep, and one decent hole.  It got boring and I lost incentive to ride after the bike hydrolocked and caught on fire...

yeah  its bamboos fault your bike burnt.ok  is it their fault you are a malcontent too?ohh well cant please everyone.

crazy_f_o

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

well we found more holes and i was their at 11am thur till 11 sunday and had no trouble finding  mud to play in ur only pised ur bucket bike broke lol next time bring a honda lol
team_quad_green

Your gonna need SUM!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »

Ill quit riding before I buy a honda. My prairie had no issues.

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »

[Does Creekbottom have trail for sport quads?]

Yes they do, and they have a bunch of bridges for the deep water crossing. They have high line trails and low land deep water and deep deep mud trails. We were there for the 4th and there was a large number of race and sport quads. The only thing i did not see was alot of jumps. Me being an x dirt biker and sport quad guy i still look for those things. Now the plex on the other hand is full of things to jump on and off the tracks Shocked) i had to try a few of the trail jumps on my brute, she has the powers but she flys like cow. still fun Shocked)

Thanks for the response. I'm not a jumper, I'm a woods racer. Is there a website. I'm thinking about maybe going, as long as my seperated shoulder is all healed up.

miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2008, 09:18:30 PM »

were are these parks

creek bottom?

motoplex?

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
Paul_S
Supreme Member

FloridaMotoplex.com

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2008, 09:22:05 PM »

were are these parks

creek bottom?

motoplex?

Creekbottom is in Ga.

Motoplex is in Madison County Fl.

Here is a link to our web site

www.floridamotoplex.com

« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:23:50 PM by Paul_S » Logged
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2008, 09:26:19 PM »

haha, guys....READ

it wasn't my bike that flamed up.  i have an 07 700 grizz, a can-am caught up.  

I don't know who implied it's bamboo's fault about anything, yall need to read more. It was definetly our fault, and mainly mine, I went canal searching and told him to go the wrong way...

I mean after thinking about it for a while, I think a lot of the reason i got bored so fast is because we were there early in the AM and no one was really running around.  then when the bog started, we just whatched the bog and that took up the day.  then we took off and went canal running, trying to go deep, and lost a bike at about 2:30....so I will say I'd give it another shot.

I really like the way ed handles things.  I talked to him for a while up at the gate and he was not afraid to kick some of the a-holes out, which is awesome.  He straight up told us we could have our money back and go to mudfest if thats what we wanted to do.

I'd love to go with someone who goes there all the time, so they know all the good trails and holes.  I hit almost everything I could possibly see and find!!!!!! I did some searching for sure.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:54:54 PM by jrpro130 » Logged

08 Brute 750
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2008, 09:33:19 PM »

well we found more holes and i was their at 11am thur till 11 sunday and had no trouble finding  mud to play in ur only pised ur bucket bike broke lol next time bring a honda lol

Like I said before, not my bike that broke.  And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket.  The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play Wink
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 09:52:34 PM by jrpro130 » Logged

08 Brute 750
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: August 13, 2008, 12:03:03 PM »

Like I said before, not my bike that broke.  And maybe you haven't seen my bike, but it's far from a bucket.  The only thing a honda is good for is whatching from the sidelines...whatching the big boys play Wink

Dont worry, everbody needs a tow rig. Just playin

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: August 13, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

Dont worry, everbody needs a tow rig. Just playin

Heck yea I need a tow rig! I have been broken before, and 4x4matt HAS definetly towed me back to safety before! I appreciate that too, I believe I hydrolocked in the lake at holey lands and he towed me back.  My airbox popped off...

08 Brute 750
e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2008, 11:23:34 AM »

TRX,

Heres the link to CreekBottom, I saw the link to the plex was on here already so i didnt add.

http://www.creekbottomtrailrides.com/

extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2008, 08:35:49 AM »

? do you allways have to wear a helmet at creekbottom even if your just putting around?
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2008, 10:01:25 AM »

TRX,

Heres the link to CreekBottom, I saw the link to the plex was on here already so i didnt add.

http://www.creekbottomtrailrides.com/

thanks

e.c.dirtyboy slick

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »

extreme,

No the only time you need a helmet is if you are racing. If you race you will need long pants or waders gloves and a helmet. Other than that there are no restrictions. Well, i think they are trying to pass a "No Guy in Thong" rule... Shocked) see yall there.

East Coast Dirty Girls

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2008, 09:54:40 AM »

PERSONALLY I WOULD NOT BRING A SPORT QUAD TO CREEK BOTTOM.  YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TO BUT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE THE ONLY ONE.  i LOVE THAT PARK AND IT IS A GREAT TIME BUT IF YOU WANT A SPORT QUAD PLACE DEF HIT THE MOTOPLEX!  THEY ARE ALL SET UP FOR SPORT QUADS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. 

HECK CHECK OUT BOTH OF THEM AND SEE FOR YOURSELF! GOOD TIMES AT EACH

crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: August 18, 2008, 08:54:01 AM »

yea evn my monster   gets towed back with    no rear end, no belt in tranny, hyrdro locked , tie rods,  and i think i got them  all and jrpro  towed me back   almost evrytime    once with his truck it was that bad lol lol lol lol lol lol

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: August 18, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »

yea evn my monster   gets towed back with    no rear end, no belt in tranny, hyrdro locked , tie rods,  and i think i got them  all and jrpro  towed me back   almost evrytime    once with his truck it was that bad lol lol lol lol lol lol

haha, your the man.  i think you should get an award for most broken stuff.

08 Brute 750
extremeforce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: August 18, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »

thanks slick i was getting worried.the helmet distroys my hair  ;)oh man im looking out the window here and that storm is looking nasty.time to batten down the hatch. wish us luck down here i think were going to need it  Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com