Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSION: MUD - Okeechobee, FL  (Read 66169 times)
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

ill more than likely be heading down there. sounds like fun.

MudMan, was i talkin to you last time when mudfest was still on about meetin up and followin eachother down there since you were passin by deland anyways? or was that someone else?

ya that was me....you want to meet up and just go there instead of mudfest ? Mudfest is too expensive now in my opinion and this event sounds fun, plus its thursday-sunday.  I know exactly where its at so maybe we can get a caravan or whatnot.  Let me know.

yeah mudfest was is way too expensive. i dont know if im gunna head down to okechobee that weekend. i might sit the first one out  Undecided

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »

hey Jay are you going to this ??

There is a gas station not too far from the event. 

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 01:49:59 PM »

that could be a big problem,because like mudfest i had to get out to get gas and then sit back like 45 min in line to get back in.this year im taking lots of spare gas

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 08:02:19 PM »

We are signing up vendors as we speak....I'll post some info. about what we will have available as the event nears.  It won't be difficult to leave and come back if you need something, there are 2 separate entrances, so neither should get backed up too bad....there are also gas stations and other stores close by.  Hope to see you there  Wink
neysnumber

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 10:08:57 PM »

hey mudman.   discussed it with the wife and WE ARE ON!   i picked up some work so i m in there.   plus mike got both his bikes fixed.   hopefully he doesn t break them before then.   have you talked to tim?   hopefully we can get a good sized group together.
brocker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 12:26:24 PM »

So far they've got all the right answers.  I might have to check this out.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 06:47:13 AM »

I will be there.Underhills is my favorite place to ride.Also the $100 bucks for mudfest is wayyyy too much money.I envision john sparks standing at the gate with all the cops and security and nobody showin up.This sounds like a great time at underhills place,yeeehaww.I might run up to the mudfest just to see the empty field and get a laugh.I was planning on going to underhills any way.
steelheader13

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »

Tim and Marla are in.    Lecture

'08 Rhino 700 SE
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 08:38:33 AM »

I will be there.Underhills is my favorite place to ride.Also the $100 bucks for mudfest is wayyyy too much money.I envision john sparks standing at the gate with all the cops and security and nobody showin up.This sounds like a great time at underhills place,yeeehaww.I might run up to the mudfest just to see the empty field and get a laugh.I was planning on going to underhills any way.

Mudfest will not have the same attendance numbers as they did in February but make no mistake, they will still have a large crowd there and if you think $100 will keep EVERYONE out you are crazy.  I myself will be gonig to Underhills like yall but I met people who traveled from New Jersey with trailers full of trucks.  If they are willing to go through all that then they are surely going to pay the $100 lol.  Even if they only get 1/2 of the numbers they got in February, you're still looking at over 20,000 people.  We shall see.

On a different note, is Underhills the same place as Plant Bamboo ?

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »

Mudfest will not have the same attendance numbers as they did in February but make no mistake, they will still have a large crowd there and if you think $100 will keep EVERYONE out you are crazy.  I myself will be gonig to Underhills like yall but I met people who traveled from New Jersey with trailers full of trucks.  If they are willing to go through all that then they are surely going to pay the $100 lol.  Even if they only get 1/2 of the numbers they got in February, you're still looking at over 20,000 people.  We shall see.

Ed Underhill owns PlantBamboo, www.plantbamboo.com  You won't find anything about ATVs, mud or 4 wheeling on that website but it is the same place. You'll find educational (hahaha) signs about bamboo all around the property. A smart man who managed to provide what the people wanted while keeping with county regulations.
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 09:01:18 AM »

Ed Underhill owns PlantBamboo, www.plantbamboo.com  You won't find anything about ATVs, mud or 4 wheeling on that website but it is the same place. You'll find educational (hahaha) signs about bamboo all around the property. A smart man who managed to provide what the people wanted while keeping with county regulations.

Thanks for the info.  I had figured they were one in the same.  Are you going to this event ?

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 09:25:19 AM »

Thanks for the info.  I had figured they were one in the same.  Are you going to this event ?
No I went there this weekend though and got to thrash around in the mudbog that they're still building. Personally I like trail riding with a small touch on mud so I'll be riding at "My riding spot"  Wink
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »

No I went there this weekend though and got to thrash around in the mudbog that they're still building. Personally I like trail riding with a small touch on mud so I'll be riding at "My riding spot"  Wink

LOL.  When else are you going out to "our spot" ?   Would like to meet up with you and ride sometime.  You can PM me if this gets too risky  Rolling on the Floor Laughing

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

asmart82

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

Here we go again!
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 10:11:59 AM »

Here we go again!

chill out

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

Justardnck

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

LOL.  When else are you going out to "our spot" ?   Would like to meet up with you and ride sometime.  You can PM me if this gets too risky  Rolling on the Floor Laughing
Well you already know it's too risky and I really don't wanna have to break bad so I'll PM you  Rolling on the Floor Laughing
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »

That is correct...the site for MISSION: MUD is Plant Bamboo (also known as Underhill's).
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »

That is correct...the site for MISSION: MUD is Plant Bamboo (also known as Underhill's).

thanks.....can you tell me how big the mud play areas are ?

and you never answered my question as to why you chose underhills and what other locations are yall scouting as potential events ?

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 11:51:36 AM »

If you are familiar with C&R, the mudding areas/pits are equivalent to those....bigger than l-cross.

Sorry about not getting back to you on the choice of site question....I'm having trouble keeping up with all the questions/interest from all the forums this event has been promoted on.....I guess that's a good problem to have  Grin

We chose Plant Bamboo because we know the owner personally, and have been riding there for years always wondering why he didn't try to host some events there.  Just seems like a great site for it.  Based on all the feedback we have received, we already know their will be future MISSION: MUD events, and we will likely continue to use Plant Bamboo as long as the owner is interested.  We're certainly open to other properties/sites in the future though (any suggestions), we just felt like we wanted to "test the waters" using a place we are familiar with and an owner we have history with.  I would think other property owners would be interested once they realize the amount of folks we are going to end up with at our events.
EIGER-MUDDER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »

hi yall  hey mudman hows it going  well im not going a lot off ppl told me its a little place

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT

suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes
ATVSGONEWILD

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 09:06:08 PM »

hi yall  hey mudman hows it going  well im not going a lot off ppl told me its a little place

I'd like to know who told you that....they are defintiely mis-informed, or haven't been there lately.  It's bigger than most of the other places that host events around here (several hundred acres).  We have been adding additional mudpits and holes on top of what was already there naturally.  Go to the website (www.atvsgonewildonline.com) and look at the preview video (on the MISSION: MUD page)...see for yourself.

We also just confirmed that Mudders Mag will be there to cover the event....I doubt they would waste their time showing up to a "small" place.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:09:19 PM by ATVSGONEWILD » Logged
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »

lots of riding at underhills.trails too and surprises along the  way.   I cant wait.at least as big as l-cross
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

lots of riding at underhills.trails too and surprises along the  way.   I cant wait.at least as big as l-cross

Like what meth labs and marijuana fields?   

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 09:16:42 PM »

450  is the biggest  detractor of underhills on this site.  i think he gives the guy from the motoplex head whenever he can.He also makes up sh*t about underhills and just rags on the place.Dont know why,but I suspect he got thrown out for being an ass on his gofast machine.ed dont allow punks like him at his place.  thats what makes it so nice.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

450  is the biggest  detractor of underhills on this site.  i think he gives the guy from the motoplex head whenever he can.He also makes up sh*t about underhills and just rags on the place.Dont know why,but I suspect he got thrown out for being an ass on his gofast machine.ed dont allow punks like him at his place.  thats what makes it so nice.

I was at Underhills once. Never went back because it doesn't have any woods to ride in. It's too bad because it is the closest place to my house. I don't do the mud thing. Plus is stinks like poo and the flies are unbarable. I have never been to the Motoplex.

I didn't make up the meth lab thing. It was on the news.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com