Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: C&R last weekend (July 4th) was awsome!  (Read 4150 times)
sweetxtea

View Profile

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »

Anyone else go out there? So much water out there right now! Got to put my snorkel to some good use!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 09:32:05 PM »

I heard from a good source it was dry.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
rancher4lyfe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 10:52:50 PM »

it was a big lake with a couple little islands

LTR450 YELLOW WITH C-BOMB,PRO TAPERS AND NERF BARS .RANCHER 350 26"GATORS ON ITP RIMS
2003 DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB WITH EXHAUST
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »

how deep? because dry to me is 2ft of standing water...wet is 4ft or more.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
crom A zone
Supreme Member

you all wish you where me

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

i herd it was very dry and less than 200 people whole weekend and that came froma  very very very relible source thats why i did not go

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift
sweetxtea

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

I never said it was packed, I said there was alot of water out there. Definiatly not dry by any means, especicaly when compared to the last couple of months. Had a blast!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 06:38:19 PM by sweetxtea » Logged
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »

I'm just curious how much water.  we went the last event and I was VERY dissapointed.  There was 2 places I could actually ride and open my bike up...not worth the money at all.

although I will say when it is wet and when trucks are running it making deep ruts...it's a very nice place to ride.

08 Brute 750
MudMan
Supreme Member

How Deep Is Too Deep ?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 08:31:27 AM »

not a huge fan of C&R...especially when compared to L-CROSS and Muddigras.  It's better than not riding at all but last time I went was very disappointed.

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »

not a huge fan of C&R...especially when compared to L-CROSS and Muddigras.  It's better than not riding at all but last time I went was very disappointed.

thats how i feel.  I like night riding and you can't night ride at candr.  big problem with c and r too is camping!

08 Brute 750
sweetxtea

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 11:33:39 PM »

here are just a few shots from that weekend, so compare this to the last couple of months out there.

C R MOTORSPORTS

A fun place to hang out with Family & Friends!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »

I know everyone doesn't like to follow rules and we have them for a reason.    We have a different crowd following than the other parks and we had more quite a few more than 200 people, June was our slowest month and that ranged around 500 people, the 4th of July we had more than 2000 people out there, so unless you get the true figures from Troy, Tammy, Nicole or David you don't have the correct figures. We all had a blast this past event, it was a good crowd. 
We were dry in May and June but we can not pump at the moment we are in permitting with water management and they are holding us up, but God has sent the rain and we don't have to worry about that at this time!   Getting rain everyday and it is nice and sloppy!
The camping never has been brought up as an issue, what is your issue with camping?

Thanks Tammy!

Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:47 PM »

Good to hear from the source.  We were over at L-Cross for the 4th and they were telling us that there were only 200 people there (probably a misunderstanding from someone...bc 2000 and 200 could be confused via text or email/internet). 

My issue with camping (maybe I don't get a good spot) is that you can see 3 sides of the camp from everywhere.  At L-cross there are a lot of closed off areas (surrounded by trees) that you can only see in through 1 way.  It's more of a privacy thing for me, I'd like to be able to change and not be seen by the entire mudhole Smiley

But I do prefer C&R's people.  I'm more of a "mudder" and not a "partier" so to speak.  So I prefer certain things about c&r, such as the organization.

We went to C&R for the last family weekend (before the 4th) and I did not have a very good time to be honest.  The mudhole was completely dry (I have a 700 grizzly on outlaws, I like wet deep mud Smiley ) and the whole grass section was CLOSED OFF!!! I was pretty irate to pay the entrance fee that I did, just to have my favorite part closed off.  I guess maybe it's only open for big events? I was just overall very dissatisfied with the conditions.  The turnout was VERY low at that weekend as well, which is why I didn't go there for the 4th.  I went to L-Cross and it was WET...but not really a good turnout.  There was Cheetah girls there though Smiley

I mean, there is no competition between L-Cross and C&R, I like C&R's people (as far as being avid mudders), but I love night riding, and I can't night ride there.  Also the dry conditions lately coupled with the taped off grass section just had me pretty mad.  I don't like camping at C&R simply because what I stated before, you can be seen everywhere...which I atleast like a little privacy when camping.  I just have been visiting L-Cross more frequently because of the conditions (they are near as good as they are going to get right now), the camping is great and private, and there is just the right amount of people.

I'm a little upset I havne't been seeing Zacks Pizza though!!!! Love that place Smiley

08 Brute 750
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »

Forgot to add: It did look very wet!!! I am liking that!

08 Brute 750
sweetxtea

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

Well i personally Like c&r alot better than lcross. The only thing lcross has going for it is the camping like you stated. But the riding area at c&r is waaay bigger than lcross and when I go out there Im not there to party im there ride son! Not that I have anything against people having a good time but thats not what im there for. I had a few friends from ft. lauderdale come over to c&r  for the first time at the first of the year and they even said that the main difference they noticed between the two parks is that c&r had more serious mudders and lcross had more serious partying. So it all comes down to what atmosphere you want to be in. I know I know, lcross has family events also, Im not doggin on them by any means. I guess Im just thinking out loud.

The age ol rule applys, you cant please everyone. Someone will always have somthing to gripe about. There are a few things I think c&r could do that would make it a little more pleasurable but hey, Im not gonna complain, atleast i have some where to go ride that i enjoy myself at! Not so much when its dry haha. Plus i really like the owners at c&r. Especially Tammy, she really nice and so is Dave, troy and Nichole! That holds alot of weight with me.

Cant wait for labor day weekend!!!! Pray the rain keeps coming!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com