Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: who do you want as president
John McCain - 84 (84%)
Barack Obama - 16 (16%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote on president!!tables are turning on obama mcain all the way  (Read 36304 times)
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

Just a thought.  Maybe any topic in political nature started by a kid not old enough to vote should be ignored.  Wink
this is what a guy on fsc said

The good thing about this election is more people are going to be involved in the complete political process from here on out.

Most people (such as myself) never voted in a friggin primary in their life. Now, we have people voting in primaries, getting the youth involved, and changing the way politics should be for the U.S. from now on.

A 16 year old should have an opinion at this point. That way, they'll know what they're doing when they turn 18 and have the right to vote and/or serve our coutry.

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 07:30:26 PM »

Just a thought.  Maybe any topic in political nature started by a kid not old enough to vote should be ignored.  Wink
this is what a guy on fsc said

The good thing about this election is more people are going to be involved in the complete political process from here on out.

Most people (such as myself) never voted in a friggin primary in their life. Now, we have people voting in primaries, getting the youth involved, and changing the way politics should be for the U.S. from now on.

A 16 year old should have an opinion at this point. That way, they'll know what they're doing when they turn 18 and have the right to vote and/or serve our coutry.

Well said, I know several people that has never even been registered to vote that are registering just to vote this go round.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »

I agree 100% with this.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
eldiablo64
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2008, 08:33:27 PM »

I just wish somebody was running that deservres to be president.there are so many shady bastards and shady deals that go on within the government its sickening.they need to kick all those shady F@#$%RS out and start over.they are not looking out for the best interest of our country they are lookin out for the best interest of their bank accounts.

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

I just wish somebody was running that deservres to be president.there are so many shady bastards and shady deals that go on within the government its sickening.they need to kick all those shady F@#$%RS out and start over.they are not looking out for the best interest of our country they are lookin out for the best interest of their bank accounts.
very true

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »

John McCain  53 (81.5%)
Barack Obama  12 (18.5%)

we have some smart people on here Wink

rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »

turn 18 and have the right to vote and/or serve our coutry.[/color]
[/quote]

you can be 17 and serve

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
raca65

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 08:36:55 AM »

Read what an educated black man says about Obama

In case you missed it the first time around.
A Black Essayist speaks out.   
A Very Good Read!!   Short & to the point....

An Old Newness
By Thomas Sowell,
Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thomas Sowell

Many years ago, a greathitter named Paul Waner was nearing the end of his long career. He entered a ballgame with 2,999 hits -- one hit away from the landmark total of 3,000, which so many hitters want to reach, but which relatively few actually do reach.

Waner hit a ball that the fielder did not handle cleanly but the official scorer called it a hit, m aking it Waner's 3,000th. Paul Waner then sent word to the official scorer that he did not want that questionable hit to be the one that put him over the top.

The official scorer reversed himself and called it an error. Later Paul Waner got a clean hit for number 3,000.

What reminded me of this is the great fervor that many seem to feel over the prospect of the first black President of the United States.

No doubt it is only a matter of time before there is a black president, just as it was only a matter of time before Paul Waner got his 3,000th hit. The issue is whether we want to reach thatlandmark so badly that we are willing to overlook how questionably that landmark is reached.

Paul Waner had too much pride to accept a scratch hit. Choosing a President of the United States is a lot more momentous than a baseball record. We the voters need to have far more concern about who we put in that office that holds the destiny of a nation and of generations yet unborn.

There is no reason why someone as arrogant, foolishly clever and ultimately dangerous as Barack Obama should become president -- especially not at a time when the threat of international terrorists with nuclear weapons looms over 300million Americans.

Many people seem to regard elections as occasions for venting emotions, like cheering for your favorite team or choosing a Homecoming Queen.

The three leading candidates for their party's nomination are being discussed in terms of their demographics -- race, sex and age -- as if that is what the job is about.

One of the painful aspects of studying great catastrophes of the past is discovering how many times people were preoccupied with trivialities when they were teetering on the edge of doom. The demographics of the presidency are far less important than the momentous weight of responsibility that office carries.

Just the power to nominate federal judges to trial courts and appellate courts across the country, including the Supreme Court, can have an enormous impact for decades to come. There is no point feeling outraged by things done by federal judges, if you vote on the basis of emotion for those who appoint them.

Barack Obama has already indicated that he wants judges who make social policy instead of just applying the law. He has already tried to stop youngviolent criminals from being tried as adults.

Although Senator Obama has presented himself as the candidate of new things -- using the mantra of "change" endlessly -- the cold fact is that virtually everything he says about domestic policy is straight out of the 1960s and virtually everything he says about foreign policy is straight out of the 1930s.

Protecting criminals, attacking business, increasing government spending, promoting a sense of envy and grievance, raising taxes on people who are productive and subsidizing those who are not -- all this is a re-run of the 1960s.

We paid a terrible price for such 1960s notions in the years that followed, in the form of soaring crime rates, double-digit inflationand double-digit unemployment. During the 1960s, ghettoes across the countries were ravaged by riots from which many have not fully recovered to this day.

The violence and destruction were concentrated not where there was the greatest poverty or injustice but where there were the most liberal politicians, promoting grievances and hamstringing the police.

Internationally, the approach that Senator Obama proposes -- including the media magic of meetings between heads of state -- was tried during the 1930s. That approach, in the name of peace, is what led to the most catastrophic war in humanhistory.

Everything seems new to those too young to remember the old and too ignorant of history to have heard about it.

Thomas Sowell is a senior fellow at the Hoover Institute and author of Basic Economics: A Citizen's Guide to theEconomy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »

OBAMA – LIAR, LIAR:

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your
birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google 'Obama Selma' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various
untruths.)
2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the
Kenyan Government.
3.) Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter - LIAR, he was part of one of the most corrupt and violent governments
Kenya has ever had.
4.) My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom - LIAR, your cousin Raila Odinga has created mass violence
in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. It is the first widespread violence in decades.
The current government is pro-American but Odinga wants to overthrow it and establish Muslim Sharia law.
Your half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower. You interrupted your New Hampshire campaigning to
speak to Odinga on the phone. Check out the following link for verification of that....and for more.
http://biz.yahoo.com/ibd/080115/issues.html?.v=1
Obama's cousin Odinga in Kenya ran for president and tried to get Sharia muslim law in place there. When Odinga
lost the elections, his followers have burned Christians' homes and then burned men, women and children alive in
a Christian church where they took shelter. Obama SUPPORTED his cousin before the election process here
started. Google Obama and Odinga and see what you get. No one wants to know the truth.

5.) My Grandmother Has Always Been A Christian - LIAR, she does her daily Salat prayers at 5am according to
her own interviews. Not to mention, Christianity wouldn't allow her to have been one of 14 wives to 1 man.
6.) My Name is African Swahili - LIAR, your name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means
'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.
Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American President, not the first
black President. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25%
African Negro from his father's side. While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family
was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's
birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro). From....and for more....go to.....
http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.phtml?Barack_Hussein_Obama_-_Arab-American,_only_6.25%25_
African
7.) I Never Practiced Islam - LIAR, you practiced it daily at school, where you were registered as a Muslim and
kept that faith for 31 years,until your wife made you change, so you could run for office.
4-3-08 Article "Obama was 'quite religious in islam'" http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60559
8.) My School In Indonesia Was Christian - LIAR, you were registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in
Koranic Studies for making faces (check your own book).
February 28, 2008.
Kristoff from the New York Times a year ago:
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-
rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart
attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset."
This is just one example of what Pamela is talking about when she says "Obama's narrative is
being altered, enhanced and manipulated to whitewash troubling facts."
9.) I Was Fluent In Indonesian - LIAR, not one teacher says you could speak the language.
10.) Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience - LIAR, you were there from the ages of 6
to 10, and couldn't even speak the language. What did you learn, how to study the Koran and watch cartoons.
11.) I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs - LIAR, except for Africa (surprise) and the Middle East (bigger surprise),
you have never been anywhere else on the planet and thus have NO experience with our closest allies.
12.) I Blame My Early Drug Use On Ethnic Confusion - LIAR, you were quite content in high school to be Barry
Obama, no mention of Kenya and no mention of struggle to identify - your classmates said you were just fine.
13.)An Ebony Article Moved Me To Run For Office - LIAR, Ebony has yet to find the article you mention in your
book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.
14.) A Life Magazine Article Changed My Outlook On Life - LIAR, Life has yet to find the article you mention in
your book. It doesn't, and never did, exist.
15.) I Won't Run On A National Ticket In '08 - LIAR, here you are, despite saying, live on TV, that you would not
have enough experience by then, and you are all about having experience first.
16.) Present Votes Are Common In Illinois - LIAR, they are common for YOU, but not many others have 130 NO
VOTES.
17.) Oops, I Misvoted - LIAR, only when caught by church groups and democrats, did you beg to change your
misvote.
18.) I Was A Professor Of Law - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.
19.) I Was A Constitutional Lawyer - LIAR, you were a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.
20.) Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill - LIAR, you didn't write it,introduce it, change it, or create it.
21.) The Ethics Bill Was Hard To Pass - LIAR, it took just 14 days from start to finish.
22.) I Wrote A Tough Nuclear Bill - LIAR, your bill was rejected by your own party for its pandering and lack of
all regulation - mainly because of your Nuclear Donor, Exelon, from which David Axelrod came.
23.) I Have Released My State Records - LIAR, as of March, 2008, state bills you sponsored or voted for have
yet to be released, exposing all the special interests pork hidden within.
24.) I Took On The Asbestos Altgeld Gardens Mess - LIAR, you were part of a large group of people who
remedied Altgeld Gardens. You failed to mention anyone else but yourself, in your books.
25.) My Economics Bill Will Help America - LIAR, your 111 economic policies were just combined into a proposal
which lost 99-0, and even YOU voted against your own bill.
26.) I Have Been A Bold Leader In Illinois - LIAR, even your own supporters claim to have not seen BOLD action
on your part.
27.) I Passed 26 Of My Own Bills In One Year - LIAR, they were not YOUR bills, but rather handed to you, after
their creation by a fellow Senator, to assist you in a future bid for higher office.
28.) No One Contacted Canada About NAFTA - LIAR, the Canadian Government issued the names and a memo
of the conversation your campaign had with them.
29.) I Am Tough On Terrorism - LIAR, you missed the Iran Resolution vote on terrorism and your good friend
Ali Abunimah supports the destruction of Israel.
30.) I Am Not Acting As President Yet - LIAR, after the NAFTA Memo, a dead terrorist in the FARC, in Colombia,
was found with a letter stating how you and he were working together on getting FARC recognized officially.
31.) I Didn't Run Ads In Florida - LIAR, you allowed national ads to run 8-12 times per day for two weeks - and you
still lost.
32.) I Won Michigan - LIAR, no you didn't.
33.) I won Nevada - LIAR, no you did not.
34.) I Want All Votes To Count - LIAR, you said let the delegates decide.
35.) I Want Americans To Decide - LIAR, you prefer caucuses that limit the vote, confuse the voters, force a
public vote, and only operate during small windows of time.
36.) I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate - LIAR, you passed 26, most of which you didn't write yourself.
37.) My Campaign Was Extorted By A Friend - LIAR, that friend is threatening to sue if you do not stop saying
this. Obama has stopped saying this.
38.) I Believe In Fairness, Not Tactics - LIAR, you used tactics to eliminate Alice Palmer from running against you.
39.) I Don't Take PAC Money - LIAR, you take loads of it.
40.) I don't Have Lobbyists - LIAR, you have over 47 lobbyists, and counting.
41.) My Campaign Had Nothing To Do With The 1984 Ad - LIAR, your own campaign worker made the ad on his
Apple in one afternoon.
42.) My Campaign Never Took Over MySpace - LIAR, Tom, who started MySpace issued a warning about this
advertising to MySpace clients.
43.) I Inspire People With My Words - LIAR, you inspire people with other people's words.
44.) I Have Passed Bills In The U.S. Senate - LIAR, you have passed A BILL in the U.S. Senate - for Africa,
which shows YOUR priorities.
45.) I Have Always Been Against Iraq - LIAR, you weren't in office to vote against it AND you have voted to fund
it every single time, unlike Kucinich, who seems to be out gutting you Obama. You also seem to be stepping back
from your departure date - AGAIN.
46.) I Have Always Supported Universal Health Care - LIAR, your plan leaves us all to pay for the 15,000,000 who
don't have to buy it.

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »

So what you're trying to say is he is a liar!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2008, 02:12:51 PM »

So he'll fit in fine then! Roll Eyes

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
quadracer1992
Supreme Member

***Anthony*** **FF+J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »

I bet in one way or another Obama had something to do with that Ebay package that I ordered being damaged.

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~
VForcedave
Supreme Member

V TWIN FOR THE WIN.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2008, 02:40:42 PM »

I have been looking at some of these same items for a while now. It is my humble opinion that he and his advisers have devised and orchestrated one of the most polished and succesful campaigns in the history of this USA. The down side is that NONE of this campaign is based on issues, problems and history. It is all a facade, fake, smoke and mirrors. The people are so desperate for change they will vote for Mickey Mouse if he ran right now. Do not drink the "Cool Aid" as one talk show host has mentioned. For those of you who do not remember Reverand Jim Jones who had most of his followers drink the poisonous cool aid in Guyana. He was a cult leader. Open your freaking ears and eys and wake the hell up. He is like a Disney character that says and does all the right things but there is nothing behind the curtain. 

HE IS A FACADE, FAKE, NO HISTORY, NOTHING. (57 STATES IN THE USA ha ha!!)   

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2008, 03:00:37 PM »

Yep, all you see on the podium when he speaks is a sign that says CHANGE, but he never says what kind of change. Seems most of this site knows what kind of change it will be. Wish the other states saw it the same way.

backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »

Is that from southpark?
ya look it up on photobucket if i had put that name up it'd be racist so i just put up the pic so ya'll could come up w/ your own ''politically correct'' names for him

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2008, 03:39:49 PM »

Was reading this http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633 and started to wonder if he would be doing better if they still called him Barry?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2008, 04:20:58 PM »

Was reading this http://www.newsweek.com/id/128633 and started to wonder if he would be doing better if they still called him Barry?

He preferred Barrack because it was closer to his african name. Yea right, Its closer to his two cousins name Sadam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden.

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2008, 04:21:35 PM »

I bet in one way or another Obama had something to do with that Ebay package that I ordered being damaged.

Yours too............ dam that Obama!

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »

Yep, all you see on the podium when he speaks is a sign that says CHANGE, but he never says what kind of change. Seems most of this site knows what kind of change it will be. Wish the other states saw it the same way.
CHANGE HUH Huh Well change for change is drivers in the USA drive on the left side of the road,while we are at it don't wear clothes any more!!! Pluse takeing a bath is highly over rated!! Sooooo!!!! change is good?Huh The the reason  you vote for president is more than just change.

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2008, 07:52:53 PM »

turn 18 and have the right to vote and/or serve our coutry.[/color]

you can be 17 and serve
[/quote]that was good

GENERAL-Z
Supreme Member

ya i got one

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »

OBAMA – LIAR, LIAR:

1.) Selma Got Me Born - LIAR, your parents felt safe enough to have you in 1961 - Selma had no effect on your
birth, as Selma was in 1965. (Google 'Obama Selma' for his full March 4, 2007 speech and articles about its various
untruths.)
2.) Father Was A Goat Herder - LIAR, he was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the
Kenyan Government.
gots to show my pappy this also this is my 1000th post  Shocked Grin Grin Cry Cry Yup!

hers to the next 1000  Toast
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:59:58 PM by 92ChevyZ71 » Logged

kfx400rob
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2008, 08:35:37 PM »

If you do any research on obama you will find nothing but bad. I cant understand how people could support this guy, its insane. the only people that would vote for obama are the ones who just don't know, or the ones who only see color.

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.
Peeper

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2008, 09:12:25 PM »

OBAMA – LIAR, LIAR:

untruths.)
Kenyan Government.
gots to show my pappy this also this is my 1000th post  Shocked Grin Grin Cry Cry Yup!

hers to the next 1000  Toast

Congrats Toast Toast

Obama opposes oil drilling off Florida's coast
NEW Democrat says the move would have no effect on prices "this year, next year, five years from now." 

That's the 1st smart thing I've heard him say.
Our choices this year suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2008, 03:30:16 AM »

If you do any research on obama you will find nothing but bad. I cant understand how people could support this guy, its insane. the only people that would vote for obama are the ones who just don't know, or the ones who only see color.
It's almost as bad as the dumb asses that still support Bush!

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
GrizzlyGator

« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2008, 07:04:44 AM »

It's almost as bad as the dumb asses that still support Bush!

When ever he gets proved wrong he most result to insults and derogatory remarks.
TskTsk
[/quote]

And keep up your insults, thats about all you got. Don't treat me like your wife, I don't play that game. Evil

nanaparty Yup! Toast
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com