Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Okeechobee Mudfest CANCELLED  (Read 37478 times)
JohnSales

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« on: June 15, 2008, 04:28:24 PM »

As the owner and operator of Okeechobee Mudfest I would like to sincerely apologize to everyone for this inconvenience.
 Okeechobee Mudfest has been unable to obtain liability insurance due to a few incidents that have occurred.

WE WILL NOT BE HAVING OUR AUGUST 8,9,10  2008 EVENT OR ANY IN THE FUTURE

If anything changes we will inform immediately
bocephus300

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »

well thats a major buzzkill

2006 outlander 800
27 laws
2006 forman 500
26 laws
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 05:32:44 PM »

forever?!

i hope this is just a prank..
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 05:47:11 PM by billabongcr » Logged

2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 07:21:07 PM »

Shocked Cry
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

That wuz gonna be my birthday present to me!!!  WHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Cry Cry Cry  LAWYERS SUCK!!!!!

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

I personally think this is great news. That place was nothing more than a breeding ground for bad publicity. The proof is in the fact that they have cancelled it. Hate me if you want but that was a twice a year event that you were able to ride 5ft and stop......5ft and stop...........5ft and stop. If all those people would support the Motoplex  Paul would be on the phone the next day buying all the surrounding property securing a great place to ride for many years to come. All that guy does is take your money, let you ride through cow terds and send you home. You tell me Im wrong :dontknow:

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 11:12:39 PM »

so theres nothing we can do?

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
HVYHLR53

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 04:44:37 AM »

It pays to be organized.

Who's going to the Extreme Bikini Bash at L-Cross July 4, 5 & 6th ??

2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"
Busta Nutt
Supreme Member

I love a good beer buzz early in the morning

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 06:08:59 AM »

I personally think this is great news. That place was nothing more than a breeding ground for bad publicity. The proof is in the fact that they have cancelled it. Hate me if you want but that was a twice a year event that you were able to ride 5ft and stop......5ft and stop...........5ft and stop. If all those people would support the Motoplex  Paul would be on the phone the next day buying all the surrounding property securing a great place to ride for many years to come. All that guy does is take your money, let you ride through cow terds and send you home. You tell me Im wrong :dontknow:

true dat
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 09:04:28 AM »

no one told you to go if you didnt like it. you could have stayed home and saved your $30. and for some people the motoplex is too far of a drive. stop your preaching Roll Eyes

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

With all the $$$ this guy makes, I'm sure he can pull some strings. Tell me this is a joke.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »

I wish more people would take our money and let us ride in cow poop..

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 10:08:43 AM »

In case you guys havn't outside latley, gas is $4.10 a gal. The motoplex isn't in everyones backyard. I'm 45 minutes from mudfest and I am sad to see it go. I can drive to Okee no problem, going to the motoplex is a big trip. If you had a bad time at one mudfest, then why did you go back?

But I will say, John Sales kinda gets what he deserves. He mad all that money and never sank a penny into organizing the vent. He could've saves himself alot of trouble and alot of lives.

budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 05:32:49 PM »

I hate when other people are happy for another's misfortune...it's really not the CHRISTIAN way... Shocked

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 06:20:44 PM »

I hate when other people are happy for another's misfortune...it's really not the CHRISTIAN way... Shocked

Is that the best you could come up with Kiss

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »

no one told you to go if you didnt like it. you could have stayed home and saved your $30. and for some people the motoplex is too far of a drive. stop your preaching Roll Eyes

From where did you read that "I went and had a bad time"? The motoplex would not be that far away if you lived closer.

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
Shawn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »

In case you guys havn't outside latley, gas is $4.10 a gal. The motoplex isn't in everyones backyard. I'm 45 minutes from mudfest and I am sad to see it go. I can drive to Okee no problem, going to the motoplex is a big trip. If you had a bad time at one mudfest, then why did you go back?

But I will say, John Sales kinda gets what he deserves. He mad all that money and never sank a penny into organizing the vent. He could've saves himself alot of trouble and alot of lives.

I have been lucky........ive been in the house for the last 6 months.........gas sure has inflated

Sponsored by
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 06:48:15 PM »

From where did you read that "I went and had a bad time"? The motoplex would not be that far away if you lived closer.

you said you had problems with how many people there were, and how you always had to stop and go. that implied, to a normal person, you didnt like going to mudfest.

and if you want to use the logic of "it wouldnt be so far away if you lived closer", than mudfest would have been alot more fun for you if you werent so uptight

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:10 PM »

fight! fight! fight!

This thread will be locked in 3....2.....1.....

billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 07:06:16 PM »

im not fighting its just hard to reason with people who one of their comebacks to something you say is "well it wouldnt be so far away if you lived closer"

thats a very childish statement. not everyone can, or wants, to live in a certain place. especially just to be close to a twice a year event. its completely impractical

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
backwoods boy
Supreme Member

REBEL MOTORSPORTS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 07:11:02 PM »

uhhh not to be rude but if you pick up and move just to be near the motoplex you've got NO life dont get me wrong i go riding every chance i get and sink every last penny into as proof i have a boat in the backyard that regeistration ran out on 6 months ago and i just emptied my savings account on a new trailer today that will fit both my quads and dirtbike and fishing is my 2nd favorite hobby but really i work 6 days a week im not gonna spend $150 in gas to go riding for 8 hours Roll Eyes

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING
billabongcr

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 07:35:24 PM »

uhhh not to be rude but if you pick up and move just to be near the motoplex you've got NO life dont get me wrong i go riding every chance i get and sink every last penny into as proof i have a boat in the backyard that regeistration ran out on 6 months ago and i just emptied my savings account on a new trailer today that will fit both my quads and dirtbike and fishing is my 2nd favorite hobby but really i work 6 days a week im not gonna spend $150 in gas to go riding for 8 hours Roll Eyes

exactly

26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »

You aren't going all Bounty on us are you?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
sbripple

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 07:55:46 PM »

yeah but its a longgggg  ride from here . the mudfest was close.I dont   think its a logical statement to make when the 2 are so far apart.A 5 hour ride is not a weekend ride for me,thats just insane.I am happy motoplex is making so many people happy but ,in south florida  we need mudfests and underhills.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 08:20:13 PM »

yeah but its a longgggg  ride from here . the mudfest was close.I dont   think its a logical statement to make when the 2 are so far apart.A 5 hour ride is not a weekend ride for me,thats just insane.I am happy motoplex is making so many people happy but ,in south florida  we need mudfests and underhills.

I wonder which county will be first to step up after Holeylands is closed. I bet Dade will have the most problems and will make something....it will probably happen before Collier gets theirs open.

Someone needs to go and complain somewhere....lol

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com