Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Domestic Oil Drilling, Please Help  (Read 7487 times)
yunt2ride
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »

you mean im drivin a rice burner because of a stupid polar bear wtf thats the dumbest thing i ever heard i aint even ever seen a polar bear nor will i ever especially if gas prices dont go down at this point i would personally kill every polar bear in alaska for gas to be under $2 a gallon and ive never seen a dinosaur for that matter i dont give a crap so what there exctinct big friggen deal                                                   just my $0.02 or should i say 3.99 a gallon

Xs 2

Lets see, killing the polar bear or killing americans with the price of everything and making crime go up. People stealing to make ends meet. Makes since.

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »

Uh.... the US is drilling....just saying

Even if we use just the US oil we would not see a change of prices for maybe 10 years Undecided
We need to deal more with South America & the West Indies Wink and NO I don't mean Chavez.

We have a ton of oil in the Gulf but if you can refine it WTF?  Trinidad is HOT right now, we just open an office down there.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com