Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hulk Hogan on Larry King  (Read 6282 times)
Anoriginal

« on: June 11, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »

Did anyone else catch any of the Hulk Hogan interview with Larry King last night? He was on there boo hooing about his son in jail and the conditions he is exposed to.

What a bunch of B.S. Nick Hogan is a little punk who got off way too easy. He's in jail and should stay there a lot longer than he's slated to. Pansy.
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:37:57 AM »

Money can't buy brains.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »

Did anyone else catch any of the Hulk Hogan interview with Larry King last night? He was on there boo hooing about his son in jail and the conditions he is exposed to.

What a bunch of B.S. Nick Hogan is a little punk who got off way too easy. He's in jail and should stay there a lot longer than he's slated to. Pansy.

I can't agree with you more. I have a friend serving 15 years in prison for being intoxicated and wrecking a car on the way home from a ball game. 1 passenger was on life support and the family ended up pulling the plug. It's a bit similar to little Nicks case, right? Here is the kicker, he had the same prosecuting attorney and same judge as Nick Bollea!!! 15 years vs. a few months? BS!!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
renmus
Supreme Member

I am a Florida Mudrider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »

I have yet to hear a parent say, "Yep, my kid belongs in jail.  Great place for him/her to be."

the kid did cause the accident, he does need to pay.  Unfortunately the parents share the punishment and have the right to be upset.  This is definitely not to say that things should go easy for the brat, just that I can understand the parent's view.
FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »

that family is a bunch of whack jobs.  I have seen them a few times in Tampa.

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 10:04:18 AM »

Yes I saw it, what a piece of garbage. Blaming God for his kids actions....

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
tekhanto

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 10:30:12 AM »

it is an unfortunate accident that hurt someone seriously, BUT I bet they were both laughing it up having a good time right before it happened.  What would the situation be if it was Hogan's kid  that was hurt ??  They both were there of own free will  as they say stupid hurts !!!!

You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.

&
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 11:06:00 AM »

it is an unfortunate accident that hurt someone seriously, BUT I bet they were both laughing it up having a good time right before it happened.  What would the situation be if it was Hogan's kid  that was hurt ??  They both were there of own free will  as they say stupid hurts !!!!

i agree with ya %100 . dont think jon was sitting there going "slow down we mite die" i think they share responsiblity. just rember TV ONLY SHOWS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE. nick did lose a good friend but how can he be upset all the time when everyone wants his ASS. im not justfing it but its not right what they did to that FAMILY.just the way i feel

FoxHondaRider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 11:32:02 AM »

Such a sad thing that happened but Hogan walked away because he was wearing a seatbelt.  Also hitting something from behind is the safest way to crash because the force is spread throughout the seat.  If they both had seatbelts on both would have probally walked away with a few bruises maybe.  And yeah i bet the passenger never said to slow down.  It terrible to see something like this happen someone having to go throught he rest of their life laying in a bed. 

2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 01:07:36 PM »

Yes, I did not like that when he said it was "Gods will", just sounds like another way to pass blame away from his son.

I will say this though, I give Hulk credit for coming on the show and taking some very tough questions that alot of other people would not have done.  Also, for the years that I lived in Clearwater I ran across Hulk several times and although I never bothered him or gaulked at him he always seemed to be a good guy and did not seem rude and stuck up.
94Hardbody4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 01:28:33 PM »

Money buys anything these day. Even justice.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!
shogun323
Supreme Member

Fuzzy Pickles #1 Dancer

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

Yes, I did not like that when he said it was "Gods will", just sounds like another way to pass blame away from his son.

I will say this though, I give Hulk credit for coming on the show and taking some very tough questions that alot of other people would not have done.  Also, for the years that I lived in Clearwater I ran across Hulk several times and although I never bothered him or gaulked at him he always seemed to be a good guy and did not seem rude and stuck up.

I see him around from time to time but I never bother him either.

My buddy on the other hand, was in town from LA and pulled up beside him at a light. He then jumped out of the van at the intersection ran in front of Hulks car, ripped his shirt off and flexed. The hulk laughed and my pal returned to the van with a great story. Good times.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein
Young Gun
Supreme Member

Murray Enterprises

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »

This whole ordeal is ridiculous in my opinion.  I'm 100% positive that Graziano has gotten into that car with Nick before any of this happened and sped doing stupid sh*t.  The one night a mistake was made, it all gets put on Nick.  Why?  Because John is the one who got hurt.  It was his fault for not wearing a seatbelt.  It was his fault for getting into the car.

I honestly don't feel that bad for Graziano, he brought it upon himself.  If he was dumb enough not to wear a seatbelt in a car like the one they were driving, then thats a damn shame.  That night he met the biggest b!tch of all, Karma.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

yup yup, i agree with you on the being an idiot for not wearing a seatbelt in an f'ing supra. Everyone bags on hulk but i mean...his son is in jail, his wife left him...FOR A 19 YEAR OLD. I'm sure you wouldnt be all smiles either. Not sticking up for him but thats not a walk in the park. nick should definitely stay in jail for a lot longer than 8 months or whatever.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

From the prison tapes is what I was actually referring to.
http://www.tmz.com/2008/05/23/hulk-to-victim-you-pissed-off-god

He had no choice but to answer to the jailhouse tapes. He is done IMO, so is the kid and his reality show. Oh well, ain't the first and sure won't be the last.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
rdm225

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »

Now his ex wife is dating a 19 year old guy.his world has been torn apart I wouldent be supprised if he goes postal
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »

I feel sorry for Hogan. If he wasn't a celebrity, this wouldn't be all over the air. Yes, I think his son should be held accountable for speeding, but Graziano I agree was F_cking stupid for not wearing a seatbelt. There's a teenager driving a 600 horsepower car, I wouldn't even be in the car, nevertheless not wearing a seatbelt.  I don't let anyone ride in my car without wearing a seatbelt.
   And Hogan's wife is another one of those dirty women after nothing but money and popularity. What the hell does she think she's going to look like with a 19 year old...can you say COUGAR?
   I've always heard positive things about Hogan, and one idiot gets in his son's car and now he's lost everything!! You don't get that far in your career by being an azzhole and that's the truth. Everyone is saying all this crap about him, I hope he seriously smashes someone...I know I would!!
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 10:48:25 PM »

And I agree with the sentencing being bias, if it were me, I'd be in for life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com