Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson's Motorsports = BAD  (Read 2422 times)
Truegrit

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2005, 07:56:23 PM »

To start off I ordered an HMF utilty pipe and filter cleaning, The pipe came w/ a free uni and jets. Well it arrived two days after they said it would, no biggie. I looked at the packing slip, saw everything was correct, then glanced in the box and saw a pipe inside, so I took it to the shop to have it all installed and jetted.

Well the next day I go to pick it up ($100 later) and they sent me an ECO System pipe not the Utility Pipe I ordered or was on the invoice andit was installed and jetted. I called them up and they said to take it off, the would have FedEx pick it up on Staurday, great. Plus they said as soon as they receive notice they would ship out the correct pipe, sounds good.

Well I just got off the phone with them, Wednesday the day they said I should have the new one. They said my HMF Utility pipe was 2 weeks out. This was after I was told Saturday that I would have it today. The gentleman told me that I was told this on Saturday, but that is not true. I could not understand why when they sent me the wrong pipe to begin with, why they could do nothing to help me.

So I said, whet do I need to do to get my money back. (The pipe came w/ free jets and a Unifilter) He said I would have to pay for the Jets, and filter and he could refund the rest. I explained to him that I just spent $100 to have the bike jetted to the wrong pipe and now he wanted me to take it back and have them take the jet back out. He said he would have to charge me for the jets because he could not return used jets.

So now I have to go somewhere else. (Highlifter has them in stock, but its an extra $50 I have to spend now and more time) In addition I have to package up these four stupid jets and ship them to West Virginia. All over their mistake. He did even seem to care that I told him my bike was going to have to sit in the garage for another week or two with out a pipe and unusable. Once again its all over their mistake.!!! And he is crying to me over not accepting a used $2 jet that I spent $100 to get installed and now have to take out.
WHAT A LOAD OF _____!!!

Stay away from Leeson's Import Motors in West Virginia.  

Originally it was an honest mistake.
Its Not exactly their fault, oh wait it is their fault. Thats really not what bothers me, it the fact they seem to be indifferent and don't care and I am the one doing without now. Then they want to hassle me about a stupid jet.

GRRRRRRRRRRR
Thank you for listening to my rant.
As soon as the money gets back into my account, I'm going to call Highlifter

'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
http://www.hondaforeman.com/
fattie

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 09:14:58 AM »

Ive had just the opposite experience with leeson's. About 3 weeks ago i ordered a sport pipe for my warrior on a friday. It was due to be here tuesday/wednesday. Well next friday came and no pipe. I called up leesons and they tracked the order and fedex said they had the wrong address. Leesons called up fedex and had them call me. After a lot of arguing i had my pipe late friday night. When i got the package it was sent out the previous friday when it was supposed to and the address was correct. Im planning on ordering my new hmf pipee for my o5 kfx400 with them next week, but im not having it shipped fedex ground.

Fattie is not responsible for his comments and/or actions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com