Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Auburndale Flyer  (Read 3995 times)
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »

This what I have done so far. I will tweak this further by tonite yet. As always throw money, er criticism will be noted and may be used.
Richard
This now the latest and greatest!

* auburdale.jpg (73.41 KB, 792x1224 - viewed 205 times.)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:25:26 AM by stgsali » Logged

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:45:37 AM »

My vote is to remove the knobbie tire class option at all tracks but Dave & Brady need to second this vote to make it count. I believe the knobbie quads absolutely trash the track and create most of the ruts that the bikes have to contend with.

Once TB is open again they can ride on Sunday if they want to give it a go.

Just my 2 cents
S.M.
WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 12:33:34 PM »

Hey Richard.....don t forget the address

Ward

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »

I'll do my best to forget it!!!  Grin I just redid the whole thing on a different template so it is taking a little more time. Don't worry, I will get the address on there.
By the way, I am waiting for some input from Dave and Brady. If Brady wants i will do one for Tbowl. Richard

stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »

Anyone that may want to print this out send me a PM and I will send you the PDF so that you get a nice print. Be aware this is not an 8.5x11, it is set up as an 11x17. Most print shops can do this fairly cheaply. I am going to try to get it down to 8.5x11 to see if I can get all the info on it and still have it legible. Oh, it is not quite done as I am trying to confirm times for the event schedule. I like to do this once if possible!!! lol  Smiley
Richard
Just got all times and they are listed. This is the real deal. Anybody that wants a PDF send me your email address. Ward, I'm going to send it to you and Shawn.
5/30/08
This is the updated true to Dave's and my knowledge, directions as they should be, 11x14 Flyer. The 8.5x11 will be posted down in that original post.

* auburndale.11x14.jpg (77.19 KB, 792x1224 - viewed 233 times.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:51:14 AM by stgsali » Logged

WJDTRI
Supreme Member

"KEEP'N IT SIDEWAYS"

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 06:01:59 AM »

Thanks Richard....8 1/2 x 11 is probably preferable
  Anyone that would like to provide me the email address of your local bike shop please send me an e mail. I am creating an address book to send flyer out. I will be posting on bulletin boards of a few local to me, e mailing others.

jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

Ward
#66Q

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos
yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 07:16:16 AM »

My vote is to remove the knobbie tire class option at all tracks but Dave & Brady need to second this vote to make it count. I believe the knobbie quads absolutely trash the track and create most of the ruts that the bikes have to contend with.

Just my 2 cents
S.M.
No more knobbie tires? That will help the sport grow. Does this include motorcycles?

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away
stgsali
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »

Ward, here is the 8.5x11. I'll send the PDF to you in a few. Again, anyone that wants to print it on their printer PM me with your email and I will send you the full-sized PDF (8.5x11) If you want the larger (11x17) PDF I can send that too. The larger one works better on a door or storefront window or even on the front of a parts counter. Thank you , thank you, I'll be here all week!!!  Grin
Richard
Hey all, Here is the 8.5x11 flyer. As per Dave I do believe the directions and other info is now correct.

* sdta.auburndale.8.jpg (71.61 KB, 612x792 - viewed 209 times.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 07:53:30 AM by stgsali » Logged

2 wheeled flat tracker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:29:55 AM »

Just my 2 cents
S.M.
No more knobbie tires? That will help the sport grow. Does this include motorcycles?

YFZ:
Yes in my opinion we should eliminate the knobbie option for both Motorcycles and quads except pee-wees. I am sure there are plenty of quad riders that have extra tire/wheels available to loan out to any newbies that want to try Flat Track, heck if I remember correctly I think you sent me a P.M. and offered to loan me your wheels back when I was asking for advice for my sisters quad? I may be wrong but I do not see many knobbie guys showing up and I definitely do not remember any of them coming back with F.T. tires?

If you are reading this and you have an extra set of wheels/tires or maybe just rears for a newbie quad rider to try F.T. please post a message and offer them up for one a one race try out. This will help the sport grow and solve the problem of knobbies tearing up the track.

S.M.

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »

We were to have starting a good knobbie turnout at Thunderbowl. And it was a really fun class. I have seen a few quads out there lately that were racing the knobbie class at TB. I don't think they would be here without that class. I do see your point about ruts. I will be on a bike again soon and maybe I will feel like you do. That might have been me that offered tires for your sister. I don't remember. I am always willing to help with whatever I can.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 03:55:46 PM by yfz122 » Logged

yfz122
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 02:37:03 PM »

Sorry for going off topic.  The flyer loooks great!!

Orangecycle1

Go Fast Turning Left

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

Just my 2 cents
S.M.

YFZ:
Yes in my opinion we should eliminate the knobbie option for both Motorcycles and quads except pee-wees. I am sure there are plenty of quad riders that have extra tire/wheels available to loan out to any newbies that want to try Flat Track, heck if I remember correctly I think you sent me a P.M. and offered to loan me your wheels back when I was asking for advice for my sisters quad? I may be wrong but I do not see many knobbie guys showing up and I definitely do not remember any of them coming back with F.T. tires?

If you are reading this and you have an extra set of wheels/tires or maybe just rears for a newbie quad rider to try F.T. please post a message and offer them up for one a one race try out. This will help the sport grow and solve the problem of knobbies tearing up the track.

S.M.

I have several extra full sets of front and rear rims with tires mounted. Even have some used tires with  life even after Webster. I have no problem helping out to grow the sport. All we use are  10x5 4/144 front rims and 10x10 4/110 rears.
David
Orange Cycle

Hoosier Tire Dealer
1985 CR500 Framer
2008 ATK/Cannondale 450FT Quad
2008 ATK/cannondale 450FT Motorcycle
2002 Honda CRF450 DTX
Parts discounts to SDTA and SSQSA Members
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com