Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: holyland last ride  (Read 12697 times)
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 08:56:30 AM »

yea, just our few little voices won't do anything to SFWMD.  That rule change is here to stay!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
miassmaro98

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »

so were not allowed anymore forever?

2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----
Swampgas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2008, 03:02:16 PM »

YEP its done , FWC  couldnt even include ATV use for the NEWsmall game season dec/march 1st.. for one i not going to support the FWC anymore , i not going to renew my hunting/fishing/ mgt stamp ..  i will hunt out of state this yr.  i fact i might join the SERRIA CLUB  there are fighting to close down all use in the everglades. that way all of it gets shut down and maybe that will get the attenion of the buggies, and full tract users .. wait until next yr when 3 lakes, bull creek , big cypress, ocala ,areas,.  FWC  take note .. the land will get impacted, because FWC doesnt know how to manage the lands!!!  like other states do! also ATVdealers wake up NO AREA to ride NO ones BUYS your product..  RICK CASE, RIVIA, BROWARD MOTOSPORTS..  are the big dealers and kick back 0%  in support ....  your sales are going to drop like a rock Shocked... the DEALERS need to get a lawer, and get the ATV riders together start signing a protest, and then a caravan to the captial.  start calling your congress men. REMEBER atvers DO VOTE!!!.  we pay our tax fees, our green stamp fee.  for the use of rideing on public lands.  now its time for ATVers to be heard !!!!  FLA is the 2nd largest state for ATV sales.. we need to be reckonised.....  i can bet if 2 to 3k atvers went to protest at the captial something will be done!!!  it going to be a fight just to keep what little lands we have left. because more closesures are comming.... with gas going to $5 a gal they should let us ride them to work!!! Undecided
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com