Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! BROWARD MOTORSPORTS  (Read 21091 times)
sinister450

If your'e in control you're not going fast enough!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: June 21, 2004, 09:59:12 AM »

They are horrible. Service is shockingly bad! Do not take your bikes there for service. I have been waiting for a month and they haven't even looked at it! Everytime I call they give me the run around, Im picking it up tomorrow Id rather pay for the parts and do the work myself THEY SUCK!! Ofcourse Im not even going to order the parts from them, I'll order them from RIVA. Worst experience I've had with a dealer ever.

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 11:09:54 AM »

Yo that SuKs , Dont take it there anymore !!!!

What did you take your bike in for ??

sinister450

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 11:13:28 AM »

had a water pump leak, but I figured hell its under warranty I'll take it back. BIG MISTAKE!! I could have fixed it in a few hours.. Tomorrow Im going over there to pick it up,(they haven;t even looked at it! [smiley=Angry.gif]) so hopefully I can ride this weekend. THEY SUCK!! BE WARNED FELLOW RIDERS. Leo lookin forward to riding with you guys.

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 05:14:13 PM »

Unfortunatly, I have had problems there too. Buying our first bike, for the 5 year old grandson, we bought a 50 raptor. Nice looking bike, but the only model you cannot beef up for speed later. Stupid me thought a service contract would be a good idea since a 5 year old may break a few things. NOTHING  is covered any where but at this crappy place. as of yet, 9 months later is any thing covered. THEY serviced the machine cuz it was stallling out big time, and it ran worse after their "Service"! Plus it took 2 weeks to do a tune up! I ended up adjusting the carb myself, and it runs fine. I would rather walk than depend on them to fix my ride. Beware, Beware, and PLEASE stay away from them for your own sake and sanity!!  just my $.02 worth.....

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
sinister450

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 07:08:04 AM »

I just found out today that they lost my key!!!!!!!! Incredible. Im going to speak to a Yamaha Rep, this is beyond rediculous. Im so upset I will never buy crap from these losers again!.

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 07:14:30 AM »

(((THey LOST youR KEYS))) How rediculous is that !!
Talk to Yamaha and tell them you're in an ATV club and site and if they dont want a BAD rep.. To make you happy !!
Trust me they would do anything to keep there business clean !!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 09:38:25 AM by DjLeOo » Logged

BigDrap660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 01:32:31 PM »

BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKSBMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS BMS SUCKS

Those c faces cant even change a seal.
F them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif] [smiley=Angry.gif]

BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
can u believe a set of grips gave me 12hp.....
BigDrap660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 01:35:22 PM »

I also had a bad experience with them. I took them a banshee and they told me I needed new cams. I went over their and inserted a 9.4 lift raptor cam in The service managers anus. Every time he farts his exhaust timing gets  advanced 3 degrees.LOL!!!!

Bunch of fack bags!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 01:36:05 PM by BigDrap660 » Logged

BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
sinister450

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 01:41:44 PM »

Grin Grin Grin they are a bunch of fools!

tweaked YFZ...
much faster than yours!!
Redgrizzly660

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 03:00:28 PM »

Sorry to hear that U guys are having problems ,I had good service, infact I have mine there now for over heating problem

THE GRIZZ
BigDrap660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2004, 07:32:28 AM »

Good luck red. I know almost everyone there. Whos ur service writter. You better hope its not who I think it is. I used to work with the service manager at Power Sports when we we both started as drivers. I am not saying they are bad mechanics, I am saying that they take extremely long for stupid things. Common,  1 month for a slip on, jet kit, and water pump shaft seal. Either you are really patient or you are affiliated with them in some way cause most of them are my friends and I say they suck.BMS BLOWS CHUNKS!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 07:33:36 AM by BigDrap660 » Logged

BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
sk8r_dude
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2004, 09:40:10 PM »

I have purchased to quads from them and have received good prices on both. Geoff, the service manager has always taken care of me. I have received same day turn around on scheduled service. A small problem on my front diff resulted in them replacing the entire front diff at no charge to me. People that are unhappy are more vocal than people that are satisfied. I have no loyalty to BMS I just live close by and believe in supporting businesses in my home town.

BTW, I have another scheduled service due this week and I have once again been promised 1 day turn around. Opinions vary.

05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

http://www.beachinlineskates.com/
http://www.123skate.com/
http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/
http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com
BigDrap660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2004, 07:25:10 AM »

I get great prices too, but there service sucks. Same day turn around...that must have been in october or a slow month like that. If u call right now there 4 weeks backed up in service. Meaning ur bike will not even be looked at for 4 weeks. Weve bought 4 bikes from there and all at great prices. All I am saying is that a good service dept makes a place alot better. If 3 out of 5 say they suck, then there is a problem. I am there almost everyday pickin up my friend for lunch that works in the service dept. and I have seen quite a few furious customers. And that from diff ur talkin about doesnt mean anything. I used to be a mechanic. They get paid by warranty rate on warranty jobs. Small jobs suck, u get no pay. When they see waranty they just replace and get paid. You got hooked up but so do they.

BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
BigDrap660

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2004, 12:34:32 PM »

BMS SERVICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDrap660
04 white/red raptor
rtm3592

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2004, 08:24:23 PM »

bms is that where leo took his wor

Red & white Shee
Shearer inframe Pipes
K&N clamp on Filter
16/39T
32.5/370 jets
Boyesen Reeds
Jugs Port & Pollish
ada racing head 18cc
More Mods in the Works
krazy4klotz

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2004, 03:38:49 PM »

Most service departments at dealers suck! Except Riva of pompano they seem good. Your better off doing it yourself or taking your quad, dirtbike, or streetbike to a professional shop that has the knowledge, experiance, and backs up there work.
I had a 250ex about 3-4 years ago and i took it to gables and it ran like crap after, the snorkle had came off the airbox cause some num nut just threw the thing together. o and they said it would be 300 bucks to rejet the mofo for 3-4 hours of work. Well i added a pipe, filter and jet kit myself, no more depending on stealer ships. O and mo fros charged like 13 bucks for a plug, they could lick my sack

Former member of the one ride raptor club.
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2004, 04:52:01 PM »

1.49 @ Discount............B8ES
GET A BOOK , LEARN , !! ,  DO IT UR SELF !!!  
would i let "somebody else" touch MY BIKE ?
N O T ! ! !   start with the "BRIGG'S"  
take the head off .... "rub" it on your mom's house !!
the BLOCK that is ! ...  or the sidewalk !!
kinda like "milling" it down .... MORE COMPRESION !!!
MOW THAT GRASS !!!!    .................
Bike's are kinda the same ! ......   study,learn,TAKE IT APART !!...........  INTERNET !!!! YFZ Cam Mod !!! ,
JETTING ! ...IT'S ALL HERE !!!    GET IT RAG !!!
oh yeah ? ....  i don't live in BROWARD !! thank GOD !!  Grin

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
seaviper

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2004, 02:17:37 AM »

I went into Broward Motorsports a couple weeks ago to buy two Grizzlies. After laying out a long list of dealer charges, then hacking some off them, we were still way above MSRP.

I asked the guy, "since I'm buying two I thought you could give me a little better price". He says "that's just a marginal deal for us".

I walked out. If 15 grand is marginal for them they don't need my business. I bought Polaris's cheaper at Playtime Powersports and the people were much nicer with no bullcrap dealer charges tacked onto the advertised price.

Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer
dirty1

Im in it for the RIDE.....

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2004, 06:20:17 PM »

I think everyone in miami should stop going to dealers and getting raped but try the little guys who want our work, like PERFORMANCE ATV  (305)235 3880,   or banner tire homestead who does great work on fourwheelers........

foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000
bbf
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2004, 04:28:13 AM »

they work on all types of atv
L.E._YFZ_2005
Supreme Member

Ride Or Die In Quad I Trust

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2004, 07:48:19 AM »

ACTION HONDA up in hudson is horrible with service too my bike was there for 9 weeks i finnally get it back they hit me with a labor charge  whitch was bs and then 2 days later it knocking with piston slap so i got smart took it to  ATP .  if i could go back i would of not got the  700 dollar extended warrenty on my bike and  had 700 bucks more right now plus the labor charge they charged and  the  cost  to have there f**k ups fixed..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition

sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120
DierWolf

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2004, 07:36:19 AM »

Waiting for a month for a water pump leak instead of doing it yourself in an hour.

Why wait an entire month then to decide to pick it back up?

All this whinning from everyone about service... how about you learn how to fix the thing yourself, actually know and understand whats going on under your butt.  Every dealership's service center has its busy times and slack times, and just driving it up and dropping it off (not scheduled) will always yield a longer waiting time as there are OTHER SCHEDULED repairs ahead of your walkin.  Its not that they suck, its you thats impatient and unaware of what all they have before you, they are a "DEALERSHIP" not some small work shop dealing with maybe 3-5 atv's a week.

PS 15 grand is not his Profit "MARGIN" or do you think he gets the quads for free? Not all dealers get the same price when buying either, it all depends on their turnaround is if they get the best price or not.  

01_DS650

The DS650 of JUSTICE

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2004, 07:57:36 PM »

I went there today and the service people talk to u like your retarded and all bikes they plan to service they keep outside Angry
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 07:58:11 PM by 01_DS650 » Logged

2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws
Nocturnal

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »

Waiting for a month for a water pump leak instead of doing it yourself in an hour.

Why wait an entire month then to decide to pick it back up?

All this whinning from everyone about service... how about you learn how to fix the thing yourself, actually know and understand whats going on under your butt.  Every dealership's service center has its busy times and slack times, and just driving it up and dropping it off (not scheduled) will always yield a longer waiting time as there are OTHER SCHEDULED repairs ahead of your walkin.  Its not that they suck, its you thats impatient and unaware of what all they have before you, they are a "DEALERSHIP" not some small work shop dealing with maybe 3-5 atv's a week.

PS 15 grand is not his Profit "MARGIN" or do you think he gets the quads for free? Not all dealers get the same price when buying either, it all depends on their turnaround is if they get the best price or not.  

I agree with you on a lot of this. But, the main problem most people complain about is lack of communication from the dealers. If the dealer flat out said that they are backed up and it will take 6 weeks, people wouldn't be happy, but would at least be informed. The problem is most dealers say it will be a few weeks and then take 6 weeks. And then there are others that won't even give a time line.

You say that 15K is not all profit and you are correct. But to spend 15K on 1 or 2 bikes is a lot of money and the dealer should show you a little more respect than a lot of them do. If you bought a 15K new car and it broke and you dropped it off at the dealer to have it fixed. Then he took 6 or 8 weeks to fix it without communicating that you you, you would be irate. Why is it ok if it's just an ATV? 15K is 15K right?

I think most people are just looking for some respect and communication from a dealer that they spend their money with.

Luckily for me, my dealer is great. He always communicates and does his best to do what he says. For that I am happy and continue to do business with him.

Just my 2 cents worth.

2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags
weekendwarrior1

WTF

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2004, 08:32:09 PM »

[smiley=Disapprove.gif]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print