Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING!!! BROWARD MOTORSPORTS  (Read 21045 times)
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 05:48:11 PM »

budman
Supreme Member

No, I'm not depressed...I'm just guarding my beer!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2005, 02:20:52 PM »

BMS still sucks... Tried to order parts the other day, "Mitch" answers the phone, and after looking up 1 part, tells me he doesn't have time to look up the brake cables that I need to fix the bike....WTF??? he tells me to call back later.... well, stupid me calls back a few days later, cuz they are close to me, and "Guess who" answers again....now he looks up the parts, and so I can order them on the phone, I ask for a credit card authorization form as I have before to pay now,... and he tells me he doesn't know when he will process the order, because they are busy. this is the AM, and he says they may not place the order for a couple days cuz they are busy!!!! I can't post my reply...(filters)...so I call powersports of Ft Lauderdale, and not only do they order the parts NOW, but I didn't have to fill out the authorization form....I only have to drive a little out of my way.... Props to them...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 03:32:44 PM by budman » Logged

www.rratv.net

2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2005, 03:25:49 PM »

they do suok
surfnskate98

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 05:18:28 PM »

I bought a yamaha 05 450 kodiak from thier. i had no problems. very nice people. they also gave me a huge discount on my quad.
HondaBeaterSFL

I shoulda packed a lunch or two.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2005, 03:49:02 PM »

My friends and I bought three bikes from them, a friend of a friend in sales gave us good deals. They promised a finder fee for other sales, I sent another sale thier way and never got my finder fee (100 credit twards parts). Also have had bad counter help, called them for an oil filter for a rancher, they said come on down we have 10. Went and found out they had none. this happened twice to me...no more BMS

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2005, 11:52:23 AM »

Except for Alina, everyone else there sucks. They still have my bolt on backorder.......ordered 7 months ago!

HondaBeaterSFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2005, 01:26:16 PM »

Bolt? go to the hardware store or Riva

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole
TRX350_On_The_Rack
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2005, 01:48:57 PM »

I refuse to give up on my 72 cent bolt.

MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2005, 10:38:40 AM »

I know the a worker their and sitting down and talking to him about ATV's is like pulling teeth because he doesn't know much about them.

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
raptorboy954

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2005, 09:57:26 AM »

so the final word about BROWARD MOTOR SPORTS  is?HuhHuh?!!!!!!          GOOD OR BAD

raptorboy

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2005, 11:59:48 AM »

so the final word about BROWARD MOTOR SPORTS  is?HuhHuh?!!!!!!          GOOD OR BAD

raptorboy

good if you don't mind WAITING FOREVER for service...
bad if you like normal service

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2005, 11:36:44 AM »

Hey, Wendys has bad service here in Lakeland, I waited in line at the drive through for almost 5 solid minutes for 2 frostys while the cashier and some other dude stood there yapping so I pull ahead and walk in to get my $ back and what was the problem, dude says Machine was broke, So I say "were you planning on letting me burn a whole tank of gas before you told me that the frosty machine was broke" Then I said just give me my money back and next thing I know I have 2 large frosties handed to me instead of my money.
I was so mad at their service I went home and looked up the ingredients to a Double stack large fry and a chocolate milk shake on the internet and went to Walmart and baught all of it and went home and made it my self....(ok,ok,that part was a joke but I promised I would never go back to that Wendys again and last week I went in again against my better judgent to sit down and eat inside. You know those morons still have crappy service.
The moral is kind of what was said above, the best service centers have their bad days and the worst still have the worst. If you want to do something w/ a higher return you should go the higher ups and sit down w/ them and work it out, most times they will make you happier then when you arrived but trashing them will get you nothing even if they really do suck.
It could be worse,you could go to the hospital to get knee surgery on your left knee when it was supposed to be your right knee, hows that for service,,,,lol

Bigwilly
Supreme Member

Damn I Need 2 Ride More

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2005, 03:07:56 PM »

there are better ways of getting your post count up. please!!  

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

Inyourdraft2000

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2005, 03:30:10 PM »

Yay, I am up to 24 post,that was not the point, you can complain about anything but complaining gets nothing goober.
Lightn up a bit, smell the roses! Grin

wilburz
Supreme Member

Tastes like chicken!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2005, 11:06:52 AM »

Yay, I am up to 24 post,that was not the point, you can complain about anything but complaining gets nothing goober.
Lightn up a bit, smell the roses! Grin

this forum is for good bad and ugly. You must have read that when entering, right?  Grin

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler
Asphaltdragon
Supreme Member

Florida Atv Rally Sponsor

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2005, 05:14:36 PM »

Back to the topic at hand.... I got a follow up call from BMS today to make sure that the 4x4 was operating correctly. Like Budman said.. if you have time on your hands then use them. If you are in a hurry don't use them. In the service department both Dave & Rey did there best to get the job done, it took a while (longer than what I wanted) but it got done. I encouraged Rey to post here in behalf of BMS because they have read this post already.  

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2005, 06:41:53 PM »

They can read??

Shocked

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
Yamaha72
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2005, 10:30:15 AM »

BMS definently sux poop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150
Reefer650

RED LIGHT VISIONS

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2005, 01:17:54 PM »

Cry BMS sux so bad that the name brings tears to my eyes
talk about a scam the service sux and the customer relations sux the bungholio Cry

9-Plate Barnett carbon fiber clutch,Ron Wood CDI Ignition box,Ron Wood Rev Eliminator,White Bros. E-Series slip-on pipe,K&N air filter,UNI air-box breathers,DG V-Pro front bumper,AC grab bar,AC swing-arm, skid-plate, Bombardier under-body polyethylene skid-plate,
ALBA/Maier Black & red plast
raptorboy954

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

I ALSO HAVE TO AGREE THAT BMS SUCKS BIG DINGALING

raptorboy

LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD
Bigwilly
Supreme Member

Damn I Need 2 Ride More

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2005, 08:40:16 PM »

This post has been going on for a while !!! AND I KNOW WHY THAY S**K BIG TIME  I called on friday for 2 batteries for my kids bikes 2 times i was put on hold & then hung up on & then the 3rd time i call the f**king jurk put the phone down on the counter & says to the other guy working " Its this guy for the batteries again"  the other guys says "we dont have time for batteries right now he'll have to call back" so i called rick case in davie (not a yamaha dealer) & thay cross checked the batteries & had them in stock & made the $100 bucks.So thay have done it again lost a customer & who gave them a 2nd or 3rd chance because there 2 mins away from my house. thanks for reading willy

Ronald Reagan once said "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

HondaBeaterSFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2005, 08:45:38 PM »

I now go to Riva on Dixie and Sample, they appericiate my business.

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole
HondaBeaterSFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2005, 08:47:54 PM »

Hey BudMan where is powersports of Ft Lauderdale??

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole
budman
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2005, 06:22:51 PM »

Here we go again.....tried to order a spark arrestor for a 125 breeze.... just the insert into the muffler held in by 2 screws...like the ones on ALL your atv's. If you don't clean yours out every so often, then you probably have no idea what it is...like their parts department. The guy tells me there is no replacement, and I have to order the whole muffler for $230!!! Well guess what! I looked it up on Riva Yamaha's Original Parts finder at www.rivayamaha.com, they have put up on their website, and Yamaha has one...not an aftermarket, but OEM...for $30 bucks!! Yeah, I know...I should not be surprised.

www.rratv.net

34Qt Coleman cooler,
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
06 Recon (not mine)
MrsPureLogic

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2005, 07:36:19 PM »

We've always had problems with Broward Motorsports...they suck.  Whether you have time or not...they suck.  We went there... in the market to purchase our 2nd bike...you'd think the sales guy would be anxious to make a sale...we were ready to sign THAT night.  After waiting for over 30 minutes, while he "shot the breeze" with another associate, we left.  And forget ordering parts....we've ALWAYS had poor service from them.  We finally took our business up to Riva.....100% better service and worth the drive!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 09:12:41 PM by MrsPureLogic » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com