Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got out of the Hospital ( Graphic Pics!! )  (Read 22516 times)
1FasterBlaster

« on: May 14, 2008, 09:34:27 PM »

I put a couple of graphic pics at the bottom. There really gross, so look at your own risk!!

Thursday morning, I noticed a small lump on the inside of my left leg...right next to my jewels. It looked like a bug bite. It didn't hurt , so I payed no attention to it. I went to Adventure Island with my family and while driving home, I suddenly got real sick, dizzy, and nautious and my body was tingling all over.
   After a visit to the ER, I was told it was an absess. I went home with antibiotics. Friday night, my fever went to 104. The absess grew the next day to the size of my hand and it hurt like hell.
   First, they stuck a needle in it trying to drain it, nothing came out. Then, they cut it open and scraped some of it out to relieve some pressure...it hurt like hell with only local anastesia!!
  Then the Dr. says I need an operation because it was so deep and it actually grew into two absessess. So now I have two holes in my leg big enough to put my thumb into them right next to my B_lls!! No stitches, because the infection has to be able to drain out.
    The next day, the nurse is changing the bandages and it starts bleeding and won't stop. It bleeds through 3 bandages. The Dr. comes back with Silver Nitrate and says this will hurt. If you don't know, it's pretty much acid to burn the wound closed. I screamed like a little girl...loud!!!
   It doesn't work, so I have to go back into the surgery room so the Dr. can carterize the wounds to stop the bleeding. I just got home today.
   I pray noone has to endure this pain like I just did. I almost passed out in pain.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:29:18 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
lil fat rider

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

Holy $#!+ man thats crazy I hope you feel better soon!

98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 09:49:27 PM »

Geeeez Dude. That's a shame. You need to stay away from those 2 dollar hookers.  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

You have to wash down there once in a while.

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
MedicMudder
Supreme Member

USMC...OOOO RHAA !!!!!!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 10:20:58 PM »

Holy crap dude!!! don't drink any alcohol while on the meds. That sucks, what happened to ya.I just broke my left arm in two places,sucks being down for
the count.

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
 My son is a United States  Marine. SmileySmiley Semper Fidelis.
 Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 10:31:10 PM »

x2 on the hookers, but uhhh while the nurse was down by your boys...did she help "relieve" the pain at all? haha

That sucks man! is it taken care of now? Feel better man!

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
trx#9
Supreme Member

Manager at Seaman's Sausage House and Adult Movies

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2008, 10:37:39 PM »

Wow can't believe they couldn't stop the bleeding. Back when I was boxing the cut  man use to use something call nuphren, I think that is what it was called. Huh Didn't sting and worked great, I think oral surgeons use it for clotting too.
         Good luck
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 10:54:39 PM by trx#9 » Logged

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
 Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!
JackL
Supreme Member

A enemy generally says and believes what he wishes

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »

You should have just been happy with the third ball.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 10:59:44 PM »

If it has not been for bad luck you would have no luck at all in the last year.  Hope things heal up for ya.   Thumbs Up
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 11:18:30 PM »

I know, I'm pretty pissed. What the hellz did I do to have all this crap happen to me. I work out and try to stay healthy, don't smoke and this is what I get!!
   The Dr. told me I picked up that MRSA virus from somewhere. I've been on IV antibiotics for a week and I have another two weeks of pills and some gel I have to stick in my nose twice a day.
   Wash your hands people...let me tell you how fast this shizzit hit me!! I noticed it at 9 in the morning and by 11:30, I was falling over with dizziness, blurred vision and about to throw up. Even after they gave me antibiotics, my fever went to 104.
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 11:36:03 PM »

The Dr. told me I picked up that MRSA virus from somewhere. I've been on IV antibiotics for a week and I have another two weeks of pills and some gel I have to stick in my nose twice a day.
   Wash your hands people...let me tell you how fast this shizzit hit me!! I noticed it at 9 in the morning and by 11:30, I was falling over with dizziness, blurred vision and about to throw up. Even after they gave me antibiotics, my fever went to 104.

Wow, antibiotic resistant MRSA is no joke. Good thing you got to the hospital when you did.
Best wishes to you brother, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2005/apr/08/mrsa.sciencenews

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do.
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 12:27:19 AM »

Wow, that's pretty crazy. They said mine was similar to MRSA but they weren't sure. They said it was some kind of staff infection and it's as easy to catch if you don't wash your hands frequently and rub your nose or eyes or a part of your body that has an opening.
kawasakimojaverider
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »

man when it rains it poors dont it i hope you feel better
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2008, 08:19:50 AM »

MRSA! No good my friend.  Luckily you'll be fine with anti-biotics.

JUST PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE take all of your anti biotics.  I can't tell you how many calls we run on people c/o the same thing they went to the hospital for (possible MRSA) and they call us and say "Oh, I didn't know I had to tak ethe whole thing...I thought I could just take the pills until it stopped hurting"...

So PLEASE oh god, take all your pills, is it a 14 or 28 day?

Don't drink...you know that...and if you get scared or it starts to feel a lot worse, or you feel the signs/symptoms of what you origionally felt...do yourself a favor and call 911, it can be very very serious.

BTW, I'm a paramedic student, I'm almost done, so I've been doing my research Smiley  Last week we had a 9 y/o male that had an abcess the size of my fist on his HIP!!! Talk about painfull...the Dr's did emergency surgery to relieve the pressure because it was almost tearing his skin.

And actually last shift we had a guy that had it on his hand....the DR cut it open and packed it, even with local anestesia we had the guy screaming for mercey...not good.

Handwashing is the #1 prevention against disease and infection...all this other BS goes out the window if you don't wash your hands!

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
JackL
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2008, 08:26:27 AM »

JUST PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE take all of your anti biotics.  I can't tell you how many calls we run on people c/o the same thing they went to the hospital for (possible MRSA) and they call us and say "Oh, I didn't know I had to tak ethe whole thing...I thought I could just take the pills until it stopped hurting"...

So PLEASE oh god, take all your pills, is it a 14 or 28 day?

From what I understand, folks not finishing all their antibiotics pretty much created this terrible ailment. That and overzealous doctors throwing antibiotics at every cold and flu.

jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:30 PM »

I think you are right, but I can't verify it off the top of my head.  I'll do some research.

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods
Ida_Mann
Supreme Member

Location: There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.

I own and wear a purple sombrero

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 03:27:46 PM »

Wow, that's pretty crazy. They said mine was similar to MRSA but they weren't sure. They said it was some kind of staff infection and it's as easy to catch if you don't wash your hands frequently and rub your nose or eyes or a part of your body that has an opening.

so wash your hands next time you go rubbing on a part of your body Roll Eyes

that's an insane story dude,,,,,as long as you're not contagious, see ya next time at the plex.

Id@

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

Believe me, I'm taking all my antibiotics!! They scraped out some infection with just local anastezia. They gave me Morphine and I still freakin felt it like I was on nothing.
   Then after the surgery, they put silver nitrate on the wounds while I was on Percocets...I still felt it like a match was lit on my skin.
   I have to change the bandages twice a day. The holes in my leg are disgusting. I can fit my thumb into one of them!! I would post pics...but someone might throw up!!
jrpro130
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 05:32:52 PM »

email me the pics jrpro130@yahoo.com

I need them for educational purposes if you don't mind. I will not put your name or anything in it, I just need the pics, I'm sworn anyway

Thanks Smiley

08 Brute 750
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 07:09:39 PM »

Next time I take the bandages off, I'll take pics. Should I post them on here?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 08:05:29 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 08:48:00 PM »

Yep. Just make sure you keep the boys out of the pic. Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
bignickwaite

yee haww

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2008, 09:12:13 PM »

Thursday morning, I noticed a small lump on the inside of my left leg...right next to my jewels. It looked like a bug bite. It didn't hurt , so I payed no attention to it. I went to Adventure Island with my family and while driving home, I suddenly got real sick, dizzy, and nautious and my body was tingling all over.
   After a visit to the ER, I was told it was an absess. I went home with antibiotics. Friday night, my fever went to 104. The absess grew the next day to the size of my hand and it hurt like hell.
   First, they stuck a needle in it trying to drain it, nothing came out. Then, they cut it open and scraped some of it out to relieve some pressure...it hurt like hell with only local anastesia!!
  Then the Dr. says I need an operation because it was so deep and it actually grew into two absessess. So now I have two holes in my leg big enough to put my thumb into them right next to my B_lls!! No stitches, because the infection has to be able to drain out.
    The next day, the nurse is changing the bandages and it starts bleeding and won't stop. It bleeds through 3 bandages. The Dr. comes back with Silver Nitrate and says THIS WILL HURT. If you don't know, it's pretty much acid to burn the wound closed. I screamed like a little girl...loud!!!
   It doesn't work, so I have to go back into the surgery room so the Dr. can carterize the wounds to stop the bleeding. I just got home today.
   I pray noone has to endure this pain like I just did. I almost passed out in pain.

i love it when they say that. hope everything is better

Islandbreeze07

Miami Crepes (owner) and AmeriPlan IBO

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2008, 09:30:24 PM »

Ouch, NASTY!!

One of my neigbors had to rush her child to the ER for the same thing. She recovered well but it was not a fun thing. Same MRSA thing.

Wash your hands often! Don't take antibotics unless neccessary, and when you have to, take them all the way to the last pill/drop!

Get better soon.

http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber
http://iboplus.com/KGraber

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores
1FasterBlaster

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2008, 10:22:23 PM »

Here are the pics. These are not for the faint of heart!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:27:37 PM by ScratchupBangupBoy » Logged
Chevy1500z71
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2008, 10:55:50 PM »

wow, im not sure exactly what im lookign at lol, looks pretty sick...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com