Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When third worlders visit a thread  (Read 10347 times)
backinsaddle

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »

TRX is right. It's not worth our time. It's pretty clear who the reprobates are in this arena.

Brady, you need to do something about the ones that always start this crap. There is a clear pattern of behavior here that's been going for some time. The personal attacks and childishness always seems to originate from a few. These same types of garbage are the ones that give all of us a bad name across the board when it comes to the ATV community. Nobody likes or wants these folks around. They should be taken out just like the trash. I've seen you ban people for less.

Time to step up Brady.
[/quote]

I agree with Matt.  While this may be a low blow, giving you and others free phone service doesn't cut it in my book....he shouldn't be able to buy his way out of this.  If that's the case, i don't want to be part of this site.  He should be held to the same standard as the rest of us.  If anyone gets banned, and BD isn't one of them, then you can count me an my annual contribution out of this site, I'll gladly drop my username and move on.
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »

This thread needs to be deleted or locked. it has no value what so ever and is just stirring the poo.

offroadinfl needs to let it go.

That's what a real man would do.

TRX is right. It's not worth our time. It's pretty clear who the reprobates are in this arena.

Brady, you need to do something about the ones that always start this crap. There is a clear pattern of behavior here that's been going for some time. The personal attacks and childishness always seems to originate from a few. These same types of garbage are the ones that give all of us a bad name across the board when it comes to the ATV community. Nobody likes or wants these folks around. They should be taken out just like the trash. I've seen you ban people for less.

Time to step up Brady.

Just because no one understands your highly intellectual insults and personal attacks doesn't mean you are without sin but I do agree with what you have stated.

You have no respect nor consideration for what others are going thru, bcuz you are lucky to have what you have, Lucky you were not born in a third country and not live what they are going through !! Again im not wasting my time with a smuck like you or anyone for that matter.  

So you are sympathetic to what is going on in Haiti? Do you support allowing Haitians fleeing the conditions in their country citizenship in the United States just because they got a foot on dry land?

I didn't think so.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »

I agree with Matt.  While this may be a low blow, giving you and others free phone service doesn't cut it in my book....he shouldn't be able to buy his way out of this.  If that's the case, i don't want to be part of this site.  He should be held to the same standard as the rest of us.  If anyone gets banned, and BD isn't one of them, then you can count me an my annual contribution out of this site, I'll gladly drop my username and move on.
[/quote]

I can assure you that I receive NO discount through Big D and that Bones does not have a free phone or service.

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »

This thread needs to be deleted or locked. it has no value what so ever and is just stirring the poo.

Time to step up Brady.

Just because no one understands your highly intellectual insults and personal attacks doesn't mean you are without sin but I do agree with what you have stated.

You have no respect nor consideration for what others are going thru, bcuz you are lucky to have what you have, Lucky you were not born in a third country and not live what they are going through !! Again im not wasting my time with a smuck like you or anyone for that matter.  

So you are sympathetic to what is going on in Haiti? Do you support allowing Haitians fleeing the conditions in their country citizenship in the United States just because they got a foot on dry land?

I didn't think so.

No i dont agree! But why bash them.. Its hard enough what they are going through and after all we are all Humans !!

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »

The only MOD on this site that I helped get phone service with a discount was ID@.

If you want I can give you a free phone too.

with a two year agreement.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 11:48:05 AM by big-daddy » Logged

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
offroadinFL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

No i dont agree! But why bash them.. Its hard enough what they are going through and after all we are all Humans !!

Even 'dirty gringos' and 'trailer trash'?

Seriously, you are a racist and bigot. You look down on everyone who isn't Cuban. That might be great in Cuba, but this is America, the place that welcomes Cubans with open arms even though they are abandoning their families and not cleaning up the mess they made.

I have good reason to bash anyone like that, especially when they pollute a site I enjoy reading with garbage.

KQ 700 w/27" Gators
TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 11:58:44 AM »

Actually a real man would know by the title this was a worthless topic and just skip it. I'm betting they would never actually reply.

I would love for you to go to one of those third world countries and see if you survive !!!! third day when your starving you'll be calling your mommy for help !!!!!

Why would I do that when I can enjoy all the third world has to offer from the comfort of my own home?

I usually don't stoop to your level, but offroadinfl you are a RETARD!!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 12:00:55 PM »

Seriously, you are a racist and bigot. You look down on everyone who isn't Cuban. That might be great in Cuba, but this is America, the place that welcomes Cubans with open arms even though they are abandoning their families and not cleaning up the mess they made.

I have good reason to bash anyone like that, especially when they pollute a site I enjoy reading with garbage.

Whatever you Say Drama Queen !!

The only one Polluting this site with garbage is you and all the Pollutions that follow you !!!

Have a nice day !!! Im actually going to start working now !!!

big-daddy
Defender of the secret society!
Supreme Member

Home of the Brave

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 12:03:58 PM »

Actually a real man would know by the title this was a worthless topic and just skip it. I'm betting they would never actually reply.

I would love for you to go to one of those third world countries and see if you survive !!!! third day when your starving you'll be calling your mommy for help !!!!!

Why would I do that when I can enjoy all the third world has to offer from the comfort of my own home?

I usually don't stoop to your level, but offroadinfl you are a RETARD!!

Thank you

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member
DjLeOo

Shut up and Ride !!!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

No not Racist nor Bigot. But if you talk smack expect it in return !! Not everyone is the same nor have the same opinions as you!! Enjoy your Day

mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2008, 12:13:16 PM »

It's time to review this thread and issue the bans. They will be forthcoming.

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
mrbones
Administrator
Supreme Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2008, 12:33:40 PM »

After reviewing this particular thread, I can't see any reason to ban anyone. Except "offroadinFL" of who is an alias of another user. You know who you are.

The posts in this thread are just a bunch of nonsense. Sounds like a bunch of 6 year olds whining and complaining.

I've never received any discounts or free stuff from BigDaddy. I've never even talked to BigDaddy before on the phone.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:48:37 PM by mrbones » Logged

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com